- » Cheese Twist
Cheese Twist Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese twist recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese twist recipes.
These cheese twists are snacky little baked made with parmesan cheese and flour mix. Seasoned and flavored with added mustard and red pepper, the cheese twists also have eggs to the batter. Brushed with egg white and twisted into strips, the cheese twists are... - 49.3202
1. Thaw the pastry; roll out on a flat surface until quarter inch thick
2. Mix together eggs, milk, cloves and brush the pastry with it
3. Melt butter and add in cheese, breadcrumbs, anchovy paste, nutmeg, cream, coriander and water
4. Spread it evenly... - 42.362
Crusty Cheese Twist
The crusty cheese twists are bacon and cheese snacks. Baked in the oven with sugar and salt to taste along with yeast for leavening, the crusty cheese twists can be served with dips. - 40.6034
Cheese Twists have a fantastic taste. The Cheese Twists is an easy to prepare dish. The Cheese lovers must try Cheese Twists. - 39.5872
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Take a mixing bowl and combine together butter, cheese and mustard in it. Set aside.
3) Roll each biscuit into a 5- x 2 inch rectangle.
4) Spread each rectangle with 1 heaping teaspoonful of the prepared... - 39.4546
Heat oven to 425°.
Mix onions, cheese and 1 tablespoon margarine.
Mix baking mix and milk until soft dough forms.
Smooth dough into ball on lightly floured cloth-covered board; knead 5 times.
Roll or pat into rectangle, 8 x 6 inches.
Spread onion mixture... - 39.2325
1) Preheat oven hot to 425°
2) In a medium-size bowl sift flour, baking powder, and salt.
3) Using a pastry blender cut in butter or margarine and cheese.
4) Rub the mixture until crumbly.
5) Sprinkle water over it and mix lightly with... - 38.9904
Blend pie crust mix and cheese in a bowl; add the cold water according to the package directions.
Roll the dough on a lightly floured surface into a rectangle, about 16x10 inches.
Using 1 1/2 tablespoons of the butter, place thin slices evenly over half of... - 38.215
Insert shredding disc.
Shred cheese leave in work bowl.
Change to metal blade and add flour, pepper, and butter to work bowl.
Process continuously until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
With motor running, pour egg yolk mixture through feed tube and continue... - 36.2325
Parmesan Or Romano Cheese Twists
Lightly dust table with flour and roll out dough to about half thickness (one sheet should roll out to 18 x 9 inches).
Spread the cheese filling on the lower half of the dough, leaving 1/2 inch border on the very bottom.
Brush this border with egg... - 36.1029
Cheese Chive Twists
The cheese chive twists are made with rolled puff pastry sheets filled with cheese and chives. Brushed with egg or egg wash, the cheese chive twists are shaped to twisted strips and baked in the microwave for snacky little servings. Adapted from Sharp... - 35.3605
Savory Cheese Twists
In a bowl, beat egg white to blend well with mustard and horseradish.
On a floured board, roll dough with a floured rolling pin into a 12- by 15-inch rectangle.
(Let dough rest 5 minutes if it's too springy to stay in place.) Spread with 1/3 cup of the egg... - 32.707
Rub butter into sifted flour.
Add 1/2 of the grated cheese, stir in egg; mix well.
Roll out dough to 1/8 in.thickness on floured board.
Cut out 1/4 in. x 4 1/2 in. strips.
Twist 2 strips together, place on greased oven tray, sprinkle with remaining cheese.... - 32.4559
1. Line a baking sheet with nonstick baking paper.
2. Place the flours in a bowl with a little salt, add the butter or margarine and rub in with the fingertips until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs. Slowly add enough water to mix to soft dough. Stir in... - 29.8321
1. Sift flour, baking powder and salt into a medium-size bowl; cut in butter or margarine and cheese with a pastry blender until mixture is crumbly. Sprinkle water over; mix lightly with a fork until mixture holds together and leaves side of bowl clean.
2.... - 26.1699
Combine cheese, butter, and mustard; set aside.
Roll each biscuit into a 5- x 2-inch rectangle; spread with 1 heaping tea-spoonful cheese mixture, and cut in half lengthwise.
Twist each strip 2 or 3 times, and place on lightly greased baking sheets.
Bake at... - 24.408
Knead the pastry lightly and roll to a thin oblong strip.
Cut across in half, spread one half with vegetable extract and place on the plain half.
Roll lightly together; cut into 1/4-inch strips.
Twist the strips and bake in a moderate oven (400°F - Gas Mark... - 22.2486
Cheese Twist Recipes By Category