- » Cheese Tuna Sandwich
Cheese Tuna Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese tuna sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese tuna sandwich recipes.
Cheese Tuna Surprise
1) Preheat oven to 250°.
2) In a bowl, add cheese (cubed), tuna, onion, pickles, eggs, green pepper, olives and mayonnaise to combine.
3) Cut the hot dog buns in half along the length.
4) Spread the mixture on the buns and cover.
5) In... - 45.272
Pecan Tuna Cheese Sandwiches
1) Blend the cream cheese, lemon juice and mayonnaise until smooth.
2) Gently fold in the olives and tuna, mix in the monosodium glutamate.
3) Apply butter to all the bread slices.
4) Spread the tuna filling over 6 slices of white bread and cover with... - 44.1473
Cheese 'n' Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1 In a bowl,combine all the ingredients for filling and mix lightly.
2 Fill the buns.
3 Wrap each sandwich in waxed paper.
4 Heat 4 at a time in a microwave oven for 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes at BAKE.
5 Unwrap and serve. - 43.1733
Open Face Grilled Tuna 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Combine together the mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add the celery and tuna and stir well.
3) Layer the toast with pickle slices, then the tuna and then with the cheese.
4) Put the toast on a sheet of foil or a toaster-oven... - 40.6636
Baked Tuna Cheese Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Mix canned tuna with onion, sweet pickle, and cheese. Keep aside.
3. Lengthwise, halve, and discard a part of the crumbs.
4. Mix butter and mustard and spread inside bread.
5. Spread the tuna filling,... - 39.5999
Tuna And Cheese Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except bread, pimiento and olives.
Spread mixture over toasted bread.
Arrange on paper towels or china plate.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave 3 sandwiches at a time, 1 to 2 minutes [REHEAT-6, 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes 30... - 38.9828
Cheese Tuna Sandwiches
In bowl combine first 7 ingredients.
Spread margarine on frankfurter buns.
Spread tuna mixture on bottom half of buns.
Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat till cheese is melted and tuna is heated through, about 2 minutes.
Top with remaining bun half. - 38.8792
Tuna Cheese Open Face Sandwich
In medium bowl combine tuna, eggs, salad dressing, onion, relish, olives, mustard, salt and pepper.
Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture onto each muffin half.
Top with 1 slice tomato and 1 tablespoon cheese.
Place 4 open-face sandwiches on plate lined with two layers... - 37.6213
Cheese N Tuna Salad Sandwiches
These Cheese and Tuna Salad Sandwiches are so satiating. These buns stuffed with fish, cheese, mayonnaise and irresistible seasonings are truly delicious ! Try this Cheese and Tuna Salad Sandwiches and tell me if you like them. - 37.1634
Cheese N Tuna Salad Sandwiches
1. Combine all ingredients for filling and mix lightly.
2. Fill buns. Wrap each sandwich in waxed paper. Heat 4 at a time in microwave oven 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 minutes at BAKE. - 33.4408
Cheese And Tuna Sandwiches
Mix tuna and soup in a mixing bowl, breaking tuna into small pieces.
Place toasted bread on a paper napkin.
Spread with tuna mixture.
Sprinkle with onion powder and top with cheese slices.
Cook, uncovered, 3 minutes or until cheese begins to bubble. - 31.8945
Tuna Cheese Sandwich Spread
Tuna Cheese Sandwich Spread makes a great pick with assorted crackers and potato chips. This is a yummy mix of grated cheese, mayonnaise and tuna. Check out the simple recipe of Tuna Cheese Sandwich Spread. - 23.8564
Cheese Tuna Sandwich Recipes By Category
Cheese Tuna Sandwich Dish: