- » Cheese Tuna
Cheese Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese tuna recipes.
Tuna Macaroni And Cheese
1) Preheat oven to 375°.
2) Butter two 2 qt casseroles and place them aside.
3) In a saucepan, cook the macaroni in boiling salted water.
4) Drain the macaroni and divide in two casseroles.
5) Add tuna, corn and peas.
6) In a bowl, melt... - 47.8291
Tuna Cheese With Dill
The Tuna Cheese With Dill is an exquisite dish that is sure to get your family excited! It will not be a surprise if they get addicted to the yummy Tuna Cheese With Dill. Try this brilliant recipe! - 46.8788
Tuna Cheese Imperial
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a pot of boiling water, cook the noodles as per packet instructions.
3) Drain the noodles and keep aside.
4) In a medium saucepan, melt 5 tablespoons of butter or margarine. Add in flour, salt and... - 45.6115
Cheese Tuna Surprise
1) Preheat oven to 250°.
2) In a bowl, add cheese (cubed), tuna, onion, pickles, eggs, green pepper, olives and mayonnaise to combine.
3) Cut the hot dog buns in half along the length.
4) Spread the mixture on the buns and cover.
5) In... - 45.272
Tuna Cheese Chowder
1. In a saucepan, heat butter or margarine and cook carrots and onion till onion is tender but not brown.
2. Blend in flour, milk and chicken broth; cook till mixture is thick and bubbly, stirring continuously.
3. Stir in tuna, celery seed,... - 43.9591
Tuna Cheese Grill
1) Use the margarine to spread 1 side of the toast.
2) On a small baking sheet or piece of foil, place the toast, margarine side down.
3) On the toast, arrange the tomato slices. Set aside.
4) Combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for... - 43.8219
Tuna Cheese Tarts
Roll out pastry 1/8 inch thick and cut into 4- or 5-inch rounds.
Place lightly in tart pans or into the bottoms of ungreased muffin cups.
Bake in hot oven (425°F.) for 8 to 10 minutes.
This will make 6 large shells or 1 dozen small party size ones.
While the... - 43.5031
Cheesy Tuna Vegetable Chowder
Melt margarine in large saucepan over medium heat.
Add onion; cook and stir until tender.
Reduce heat to low.
Stir in flour, dry mustard and pepper; cook and stir until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Gradually stir in milk and broth.
Stir in frozen vegetables... - 43.442
Cheesy Tuna Taters
Pierce potatoes with fork.
Arrange in circular pattern on paper towel in microwave oven.
Microwave at High for 12 to ' 6 minutes, or until tender, turning potatoes over and rearranging after half the time.
Let stand, wrapped in foil, for 10 minutes.
ln medium... - 42.2152
In saucepan melt butter or margarine.
Stir in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk and Worcestershire sauce.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 1 minute more.
Stir in grated cheese.
Cook over low heat... - 41.6269
Cheesy Tuna Melt
In medium bowl, combine tuna, celery, green pepper, salad dressing, pimento, onion, pickle, salt and pepper; mix well.
For each sandwich, cover roll halves with tuna mixture; top with cheese slice and tomato.
Arrange sandwiches in a circle on a paper towel... - 41.4673
Tuna Cheese Tarts
Why not try this Tuna Cheese Tarts? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Tuna Cheese Tarts to believe it! - 40.2971
Baked Tuna Cheese Loaf
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Mix canned tuna with onion, sweet pickle, and cheese. Keep aside.
3. Lengthwise, halve, and discard a part of the crumbs.
4. Mix butter and mustard and spread inside bread.
5. Spread the tuna filling,... - 39.5999
Creamy Tuna Cheese Mould
Sprinkle gelatin on cold water to soften.
Stir boiling water gradually into gelatin; stir until gelatin is dissolved.
Mix in remaining ingredients.
Pour salad into 4 cup mold.
Cover and chill until firm.
(Can be served immediately.)
Just before serving,... - 39.4282
Tuna Cheese Open Face Sandwich
In medium bowl combine tuna, eggs, salad dressing, onion, relish, olives, mustard, salt and pepper.
Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture onto each muffin half.
Top with 1 slice tomato and 1 tablespoon cheese.
Place 4 open-face sandwiches on plate lined with two layers... - 37.6213
Cheesy Tuna Bake
Unwrap spinach and place on plate.
Microwave at High for 4 to 6 minutes, or until defrosted.
Drain thoroughly, pressing to remove excess moisture.
In medium mixing bowl, combine spinach and remaining ingredients.
Spoon mixture into 1-quart... - 36.97
Tuna Cheese Imperial
1. Cook noodles, drain.
2. Melt 5 tablespoons of the butter or margarine in a medium-size saucepan; stir in the flour, salt and pepper; cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly. Stir in milk; continue cooking and stirring until the sauce thickens and bubbles... - 35.5047
Cheesy Tuna Loaf
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Toss macaroni with tuna, bread crumbs and olives.
Blend remaining ingredients together; pour over macaroni mixture.
Stir gently to mix.
Portion into 4 buttered 20x12x2-inch pans.
Bake at 350° 45 to 60... - 33.6546
Cheesy Tuna Tater Pie
Preheat oven in Convection Bake to 400°F (*375°F).
Prepare pie crust as directed on package for one-crust baked shell using 9-inch pie pan.
Convection Bake for 5 minutes.
In medium bowl, combine potato flakes, 1 cup of the cheese, olives, soup, tuna and... - 33.4416
Cheesy Tuna Bake
In saucepan, cook onion in butter until tender.
Stir in soup, water, 3/4 cup cheese, noodles, tuna, and pimiento.
Pour into 1-quart casserole.
Bake at 350°F. for 25 minutes or until hot; stir.
Top with remaining cheese.
Bake until cheese melts. - 33.3828
Tuna Cheese Leaves
Place tuna in a medium bowl; break up with a fork.
Finely chop eggs or force eggs through a sieve.
Add chopped or sieved eggs, green onions and Italian dressing to tuna; stir to combine.
Stir in cottage cheese and olives.
Place 1 cabbage or lettuce leaf on... - 31.5951
Tuna Cheese Buffet
In a saucepan, cook onion in butter about 3 minutes.
Stir in flour.
Remove from heat and slowly stir in milk.
Stir cook until sauce thickens.
Stir in cheese.
Add tuna. - 31.275
Drain tuna; flake.
Combine tuna, mustard, Worces- tershire sauce, 1/4 cup mayonnaise, onion and green pepper; mix well.
Spread tuna mixture on roll halves; top with tomato slices and remaining mayonnaise mixed with cheese.
Broil 4 inches from source of heat... - 29.5723
Tuna Cheese Supreme
1. If using Corn Flakes, crush into fine crumbs. Combine with melted butter. Set aside.
2. Combine cheese soup and milk.
3. In greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish, arrange layers of rice, tuna, and parsley and cheese soup mixture; repeat layering. Sprinkle Corn... - 28.8293
Cheese Tuna Recipes By Category