- » Cheese Tortilla Melt
Cheese Tortilla Melt Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese tortilla melt recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese tortilla melt recipes.
Tortilla Chips With Melted Cheese
Prepare Fried Tortilla Chips.
Spread a third of the chips in a 4-quart baking dish.
Top with a third of the cheese; then add a third of the chiles.
Repeat 2 more times.
Bake in a 400° oven until cheese is melted (about 10 minutes).
Garnish with several... - 26.2372
Pinto Tortilla Melts
Combine first 5 ingredients in a saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Transfer mixture to a bowl; cover and chill.
Mash beans with a potato masher.
Combine beans and next 3... - 41.1761
Melted Cheese With Chorizo
1. Prepare Onion Relish Veracruz.
2. Heat oven to 400°F (200°C). Wrap tortillas in aluminum foil.
3. Cut cheese into very thin slices. Arrange slices in even layer in 4 to 6 ovenproof plates or shallow casseroles (about 5-inch or 13-cm diameter and less... - 27.107
Cheesy Tortilla Wraps
1. Lay 2 tortillas side-by-side on a grill pan. Scatter over all of the ingredients, then top with remaining tortillas. Cook under a medium grill for 3 mins until slightly crisp and golden.
2. Turn, cook the other side for 3 mins until the cheese has melted.... - 28.4576
Tortilla Pizzas With Peppers And Cheese
1 Preheat the oven to 450° F.
Brush one side of the tortillas with 1 teaspoon of the oil and arrange them, oiled sides up, on a baking sheet.
Warm them in the oven for 5 minutes or until softened.
2 Meanwhile, in a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat... - 43.8683
4 Cheese Mexican Tortilla Appetizers
PREHEAT oven to 400º F. Place tortillas on baking sheet(s).
BAKE for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp.
SPREAD refried beans evenly on tortillas. Spread 1 tablespoon taco sauce over beans. Top with bell peppers, green onions and crushed red pepper. Sprinkle... - 29.0323
1.Broil lightly buttered corn tortilla for 2 minutes.
2.Once done spread tofu or ricotta on it.
3.Arrange tomato slices and top with cheese.
4.Broil tortilla until the cheese melts.
5.Allow it to cool.
6.Serve immediately - 32.974
Melted Cheese With Peppers
Prepare salsa and set aside.
Toss together cheese and oregano; set aside.
Place green pepper and onion on a 7-inch rimmed microwave-proof plate.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap and microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes or until vegetables are... - 33.7913
Sante Fe Soup With Melted Cheese
1. In slow cooker combine all ingredients except chips or tortillas and cook with cover on High for 3 hours.
2. To serve, ladle in soup bowls and accompany corn chips as a side or dip soft tortillas. - 35.9569
Cheese Tortilla Casserole
This Cheese Tortilla Casserole tastes too good ! Try this irresistibly seasoned casserole with fruit and vegetable inclusions for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Cheese Tortilla Casserole are welcome. - 37.5524
Tortillas With Cheese
Distribute Cheddar, jack, onion, and chile, if desired, over half the tortilla to within 1/2 inch of edge; sprinkle with Parmesan.
Fold tortilla over and brush both sides with butter.
Broil about 3 inches from heat until top is lightly browned (about 2... - 30.1258
Cheese Topped Tortillas
1. Sprinkle the cheese on the tortillas and gratinate it in a toaster oven or broiler for about 1 minute or until the cheese melts.
2. Serve immediately. - 23.3768
Healthy Choice Tortilla Pizza
Roast red pepper over gas flame or under broiler until charred.
Close pepper in paper bag until cool, then peel, seed and chop.
Preheat oven to 400°F.
Mix basil with olive oil; brush 1 side of each tortilla with mixture.
Sprinkle equal amounts of red pepper,... - 27.9697
Cheese Filled Tortillas
1) Preheat the oven to 375Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the parsely until finely minced, keep aside.
3) Then process the onion until finely chopped.
4) In a 10-inch non-stick frying pan, saute the... - 41.1433
Melted Cheese Dip
Prepare Fried Tortilla Chips; set aside.
In a 3- to 4-quart pan, combine oil and onion.
Cook, stirring, over medium heat until onion is soft (about 7 minutes).
Add chiles and cream.
Cook, stirring, until hot.
Reduce heat to low and add cheese, stirring until... - 32.6994
Cheese And Chilli Melts
1. Into a bowl combine cheese, tomatoes, chilli, coriander leaves and salt and mix well.
2. In the microwave warm tortillas according to pack instructions.
3. Distribute the cheese mix between 8 totillas, spooning it over one half of each tortilla.
4.... - 40.6449
Corn Chips With Melted Cheese, Chili And Pinto Beans
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Arrange the tortillas on a pan or ovenproof plate.
Sprinkle the beans, chiles, olives and cheese over the chips and bake in the oven or under the broiler until the cheese melts.
Remove them from the oven, garnish with the cilantro,... - 32.9265
Southwest Cheesy Melt
1. Chop all the vegetables into small pieces.
2. Grate the cheese. Set aside.
3. In a pan, heat olive oil. Add the vegetables, salt and pepper.
4. Stir and cook till the vegetables are tender.
5. Take a tortilla, spread low fat cheese... - 93.0584
Cheese Tortilla Casserole
1. Put pork and ham into a 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 5 minutes at HIGH; stir once.
2. Add remaining ingredients except tortilla quarters and cheese; mix well. Cook uncovered in microwave oven 5 to 8 minutes at... - 32.2248
Cheesy Tortilla Pizzas
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Combine pinto beans, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender; process until smooth, scraping sides. Set aside.
3. Combine remaining 1 tablespoon lime juice, tomato, and next 4 ingredients in a small bowl. Toss... - 36.8814
In a 1-quart casserole, combine the zucchini, tomatoes, peppers, onions, and garlic.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir and microwave on high for 2 to 4 minutes, or until the onions are crisp-tender.
Cover and let stand.
In a medium frying pan, bring of... - 42.1066
Cheesy Tortilla Turnovers
1. Preheat microwave browning grill for 5 minutes on HIGH.
2. Combine cheese and chilies. Divide mixture among tortillas. Fold tortillas in half, pressing edges together lightly.
3. Place tortillas on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 45 seconds on HIGH. Turn... - 33.8415
Beef Casserole With Tortilla
Casseroles are a one dish meal which many working mothers and wives are fond of, as they save lot of time. If you wish to try this tortilla casserole recipe, then watch the video for the ingredients, directions and skillful tips from the chef. - 115.253
Part pizza, part quesadilla, this southwestern-style appetizer is sure to please. - 35.3855
South-western Black Bean Tortilla Bites
1) Place the tortilla chips on a non-stick pan, in single layer.
2) In a bowl, mix together salsa and chopped cilantro.
3) Spread about 2 teaspoons of beans mixture on the center of each tortilla chip.
4) Dredge the cheese equally on the chips.
5)... - 40.6994
Cheese & Cilantro Tortilla Soup
1. Stack tortillas; cut into 1/2 inch (1.3-cm) wide strips. Spread loosely on wire rack; let stand 1 or 2 hours to dry slightly.
2. Combine tomatoes, onion and garlic in blender container; process until smooth. Heat 3 tablespoons (45 mL) lard in 3-quart (3-L)... - 37.0575
Turkey Tortilla Pie
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium high heat.
Add onion and garlic and saute 5 minutes.
Add turkey and saute until cooked through, breaking up clumps with back of spoon, about 10 minutes.
Mix in beans, tomatoes with juices,... - 42.1567
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet; add one tortilla.
Layer with half the cheddar cheese, all of the chicken and mushrooms and half the Monterey Jack cheese.
Top with the second tortilla.
Cover and heat until cheese melts and bottom tortilla is crisp and golden... - 32.9368
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In a saute pan, add half the amount of corn oil. Heat over medium flame. When the oil is hot, frop in the tortillas in batches. Fry them for about 2 minutes until they turn soft but not crisp. Drain... - 46.361
Quick Breakfast Quesadillas
Cover half the tortilla with cheese, to within 1/2 inch of edge.
Add green chile, if used.
Fold uncovered half of tortilla over cheese; place filled tortilla on a baking sheet.
Place in a preheated 450° oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted and... - 26.0338
Place tortillas on nonstick baking sheet; top each with 1 ounce cheese, 1/2 of the chopped pimiento, and 1 teaspoon bacon bits.
Bake at 350°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted. - 17.248
Cut cheddar cheese into 24 pieces, each 3/4 x 3/4 x 1/8-inch.
Arrange chips on baking sheets.
Top each chip with 1 teaspoon beans, a piece of cheese, and a piece of chili pepper.
Broil 4 inches from heat till cheese melts, 1 to 3 minutes. - 27.7398
Crumble beef into a 2 quart casserole.
Stir in onion, celery, and garlic.
Cook, covered, on 100% power (high) for 5 to 7 minutes or till beef is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, stirring once.
Drain off fat.
Stir in beans, taco sauce, chili powder,... - 41.7461
Puffy Tortilla Bake
1 Grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish. Set aside.
2 In a large skillet cook chopped onion in hot oil until tender. Stir in the undrained tomatoes, tomato sauce, 1 clove garlic, chili peppers, the
2 teaspoons chili powder, and the sugar. Simmer,... - 34.3083
Chicken Tortilla Soup
Heat broth and tomatoes to boiling; stir in seasonings and cream-style corn.
Dissolve cornstarch in water and add.
Simmer until thick.
Add cheese, chicken and tortillas.
Simmer until cheese is melted.
Garnish with extra tortilla strips fried in small amount... - 34.8011
Nachos In Cheese Sauce
Have you invited your peer group to spend a fun-filled afternoon at your home - here is something to add on to the spirit of the get-together. These simple tortilla nachos taste absolutely incredible when drizzled with creamy cheese sauce. Give it a try and... - 93.5832
Try this Tortilla-Beef Casserole. An easily prepared non-vegetarian recipe, Tortilla-Beef Casserole is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 44.9698
Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips
Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips - name might sound strange but the taste is just yum! I love devouring these Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips as an appetizer for dinner. Try the Tulsa Town Tortilla Chips, I am sure you will love it! - 26.3564
Teatime Tortilla Snacker
It is a super easy and quick snack recipe. It is cheesy, crispy and yummy... perfect preparation to be served to kids and adults as an evening munch. - 0
Cheesy Chicken-tortilla Stack
Heat oil to 375Â° in a 10-inch skillet.
Fry tortillas, one at a time, in hot oil 3 to 5 seconds on each side or until tortillas hold their shape and begin to crisp.
Drain tortillas well on paper towels, set aside.
Combine sour cream, seasoned salt, and hot... - 40.7871
Tortilla Beef Dinner
Cut tortillas into thin strips.
Heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat until hot.
Cook and stir tortilla strips in oil until crisp.
Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels and reserve.
Mix Freezer Ground Beef Mix, tomatoes and... - 33.5988
Hot Roast Pork And Tortilla Sandwiches
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Place 4 of the tortillas on 4 9 inch lengths of aluminum foil, the centers of which have been lightly coated with the cooking spray.
Sprinkle each tortilla with 1/4 of the cheese, pork, pimientos, and green chilies.
Top with the... - 31.6313
1. Rub the inside and bottom of a fondue pot or a chaffing dish with a clove of garlic.
2. In a heavy bottomed saucepan, combine the soup mix, water and tomato paste using a wire whip or fork to blend the ingredients.
3. Place the... - 36.1669
Heat chili sauce in a large frying pan; bring to a boil; simmer for 5 minutes.
Dip each tortilla in hot sauce; lay on a plate, and spread across the tortilla's center a spoonful each of chopped egg, shredded cheese, chopped onion.
Top with 2 or 3 ripe pitted... - 33.0476
Place the breasts side by side on a microwave-safe plate with the thicker areas facing out.
Cover with wax paper and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
The breasts should be done, but if they still have pink areas, flip the pieces, rotate the plate a half turn,... - 32.9991
Roasted Corn And Chorizo Tortilla Pizzas
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray and lay the tortillas on top.
Bake until the tortillas are crisp, about 10 minutes; set aside.
Meanwhile, spray a medium non-stick skillet with non-stick spray and place over medium-high... - 41.3024
Queso Al Horno
Slice cheese into 1/4 -inch-thick slices and place a single layer in an 8-inch heatproof dish or in a cake or pie pan.
Cover and set aside.
To make hot sauce, peel and finely chop tomatoes; mix tomatoes with green chiles, onion, salt, and jalapeno... - 39.7492
Chocolate Cream Cheese Quesadillas
Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine chocolate chips with cream cheese and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
Divide mixture among the flour tortillas and spread it over one side.
Fold the tortillas in half and place on a non-stick sheet pan.
Brush lightly with melted... - 31.6065
Armenian Tortilla Pizzas
Crumble lamb into a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add green pepper and garlic and cook, stirring often, until meat is browned (5 to 7 minutes); spoon off and discard excess fat.
Stir in parsley, tomato paste, tomatoes (break up with a spoon) and... - 45.1712
Want an easy, fresh and delicious meal for kid's? Here is an easy tortilla wrap recipe by weelicious and mom and Kenya together show us how to make it. As the mom says, anything that is there in the kitchen can be wrapped inside the tortilla. She is using... - 126.506
Bean N' Bacon Tortillas
1) In a small saucepan, mix together the beans, bacon, and chili sauce.
2) Over high heat, cook until the mix comes to a boil, stirring constantly.
3) On a nonstick baking sheet, place the tortillas in a single layer.
4) On each tortilla, spread half... - 38.3763
Amy's High Protein Tuna Melt
I am in love with the La Tortilla Low Carb, Low-Fat Tortillas. I have now gotten my husband hooked on them too ;) He is a sandwich type of guy, but instead of just one sandwich, he usually want two. At 50-80 calories per slice of bread, he's looking at 320... - 96.2204
1. In a saucepan, fondue pot or chafing dish, combine the cheese spread, tomatoes, chilies and onion.
2. Place on a gently heat and melt the cheese, stirring frequently, until it is smooth and begins to bubble lightly.
3. Pour into a bowl or... - 29.4364
1) Place the tortillas on a flat surface and top each with lentils.
2) Sprinkle on top with shredded cheese.
3) Keep it on a tray under the broiler till the cheese starts to melt.
4) Sprinkle the tortillas generously with a mixture of lettuce,... - 36.6033
1. Heat oven to 375°F. Melt butter in 10-inch skillet over medium heat; add chicken, oregano, salt and ground pepper. Cook chicken until golden, 3 to 5 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet, place in bowl and reserve.
2. Pour oil into the skillet until it... - 33.5272
Tortilla Hash With Green Sauce
If tortillas are very fresh and moist, spread them out in a single layer and let stand for 1 to 2 hours to dry.
Meanwhile, prepare Green Sauce and set aside.
Cut tortillas in half, then into Vi inch wide strips.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a... - 40.9158
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole
Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole has a Juicy taste. The chicken and mushrooms gives the Southwestern Chicken And Tortilla Casserole Lips smacking taste. Must catch it - 45.5907
Melting Chilli Bean Wraps
1. Heat grill to high. Empty beans into a pan, stir in tomatoes, then cook over a medium heat for 5 mins.
2. Divide bean mix between the tortillas, sprinkle over a small handful of cheese, then roll up wraps. Put onto a baking sheet, scatter over another... - 28.1484
Chili Con Queso With Tortilla
In saucepan heat taco sauce, chili peppers, and garlic to boiling; reduce heat and simmer for S minutes.
Stir in cheese till melted.
Transfer to fondue pot; keep warm.
Use celery sticks or tortilla chips as dippers. - 26.2518
Taco Casserole With Tortilla
1. Put meat into a 2-quart glass casserole. Cover with waxed paper. Cook in microwave oven 3 1/2 minutes at HIGH, or until meat is no longer pink; stir once. Drain fat from meat.
2. Mix taco seasoning mix and water and add to ground beef; stir. Cover with an... - 32.4056
Chilies Con Queso
1. Prepare a fondue pot or chafing dish.
2. In a saucepan, add the cheese cubes.
3. Place on a medium low flame and melt the cheese, stirring frequently.
4. Combine the tomato paste and water in a bowl and blend well.
5. Stir in the... - 43.115
Place half the tortilla chips in large iron skillet.
Spoon half the beans over chips and arrange jalapeho strips on top.
Sprinkle with half the cheese.
Make a second layer with remaining ingredients.
Grill, on covered grill, over medium-hot briquets 6 to 8... - 26.7156
1) Take a large frying pan and heat oil in it.
2) Add the potatoes in the pan and fry them for 5 minutes.
3) Add the eggs to cover the potatoes.
4) Add seasoning.
5) Let the tortilla cook for 15 minutes until the sides and the base get set.
6) Set... - 36.7726
Easy Shrimp Tortillas
1. Mix shrimp, Guacamole and chili powder. Spread about 1/4 cup mixture down center of each tortilla. Roll up; place seam sides down in rectangular dish, 11 x 7 x 1 1/2 inches. Cover with damp paper towel and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until hot.
2.... - 23.1199
Chicken And Tortilla Soup
1. Place onion and garlic in 2-quart casserole. Cover tightly and microwave on high 3 to 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in broth, chili powder and tomato sauce. Cover tightly and microwave 8 to 10 minutes, stirring after 4 minutes, until boiling.
2.... - 32.7611
Shrimp Tortilla Soup
1. Cut tortillas into 1/2-inch-wide strips. In a large skillet pour cooking oil to a depth of 1/4 inch; heat over medium-high heat. Fry tortilla strips, a few at a time, in hot oil about 1 1/2 minutes or till browned and crisp. Using a slotted spoon, transfer... - 35.8135
Sopa De Tortillas
1 Saute the onion and garlic in the bacon drippings or lard in a medium-size saucepan.
2 Add the stock, chiles and comino and simmer until the chiles are tender, about 30 minutes.
3 Ladle the soup into bowls or mugs and top each bowl with some of the grated... - 33.7703
Sweet Tortilla Stack
Beat together cream cheese, lemon peel, lemon juice, 2/3 cup of the sugar, and 1 teaspoon of the cinnamon.
Place a tortilla on an ungreased rimmed baking pan.
Spread with about 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture and top with another tortilla.
Repeat layers, ending... - 34.0049
Cheese N Rice Quesadillas
In medium saucepan, bring water, butter, rice and Spanish sauce and chilies to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes or until rice is tender.
Let stand 10 minutes.
Place 3 flour tortillas on I5 1/2 X 10... - 32.306
Chicken And Tortilla Enchiladas
In large mixing bowl, combine chicken, sour cream, soup, 1 1/2 cups Monterey Jack cheese, 1 1/2 cups Colby cheese, green chilies, onion and pepper.
Place 1/4 cup of mixture on each tortilla; roll up and place seam side down in 3-quart oblong glass... - 34.3468
Beef And Bean Tortillas
1) Preheat the oven to 325 Deg F.
2) In a foil, wrap the tortillas and keep them in the oven for about 15 min or until serving.
3) In a skillet, saute the ground beef or pork and onion until the meat is browned and onion is tender.
4)... - 44.0931
Flour Tortilla Pizza
Preheat oven to 325° F.
Let tortillas come to room temperature.
Wrap in foil and warm in oven for 5 minutes.
Remove from oven and set oven on broil.
In a bowl, combine Italian seasoning and spaghetti sauce.
Spread each tortilla with 2 tablespoons... - 43.6483
Drain the zucchini in a colander for 10 to 15 minutes.
Squeeze out additional moisture.
Mix the zucchini, carrots, onions, cumin, coriander, garlic powder, and mozzarella in a medium-size bowl.
Cut the tortillas into quarters.
Brush one side of the tortilla... - 40.7117
Vegetarian Tortilla Pizza
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Place beans, 2 tablespoons lime juice, cumin, and garlic in a blender; process until smooth, scraping bottom and sides frequently.
3. Combine tomatoes, cilantro, vinegar, jalapeno, 1 tablespoon lime juice, and salt. Toss and set... - 39.3504
1. Preheat broiler. Arrange tortilla directly on oven rack, 6 inches from heat source, and broil until lightly toasted, 1 to 2 minutes on each side.
2. Transfer tortilla to baking sheet; top with pepper and sprinkle with cheese. Broil until cheese is melted,... - 27.5352
Tortilla Pan Fry
This is a quick and delicious gluten free dish with a Tex Mex flavor. Cook and serve up a pan full and it will be gone in no time. - 124.571
Layered Tortilla Casserole
Combine the water or broth, onion, garlic, and celery in a microwave-safe casserole.
Microwave, uncovered, on high for 5 minutes or until onions and celery are tender.
Combine with chili powder, cayenne pepper, corn, beans, and tomato sauce.
Place 3 corn... - 44.5203
Chicken Tortilla Pie
1. Spray an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. Season the chicken with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil and heat for 30 seconds. Add chicken and cook, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, 7 to 8 minutes. Add... - 39.542
Black Bean Stuffed Tortillas
1) Preheat the oven to 350F. Coat a 10X6X2-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2) Into a colander add in the black beans. Wash the beans under cold, running water for about 1 minute. Drain the beans.
3) Take half of the beans and mash... - 47.4664
Chicken In A Tortilla Pie
1. In a microwavable baking dish arrange the chicken pieces, meatier part of each piece toward the outer edge of the dish.
2. Pour the stock over the chicken and sprinkle coriander, cayenne pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of the cumin.
3. Cover the dish with... - 49.0806
Chicken In A Tortilla Pie
1) In a baking dish, arrange the chicken pieces with their meatier part towards the edge of the dish.
2) Mix in stock and then season the chicken with coriander, cayenne pepper and 1/8 teaspoon of cumin.
3) Using a greaseproof paper, cover the dish and... - 47.0849
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut each tortilla into six wedges, place on an ungreased baking sheet, and heat 8-10 minutes or until crisp.
3. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
4. Cut cheese into small pieces and place a piece on each toasted chip.
5. Slice... - 27.5717
Chili’s Skillet Queso
Chilis skillet queso is so easy to make. You can make this copy cat recipe for Chilis Skillet Queso. You can make this recipe with a can of chili and Velveeta cheese. This makes the perfect dip for any occasion. - 106.127
Chicken Fajita Pizzas
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place tortillas on cookie sheet; sprinkle 2 tablespoons process cheese food on each tortilla.
Bake 4 to 5 minutes or until process cheese food is melted.
Toss chicken with salsa; spread on tortillas.
Top with remaining process cheese... - 36.995
Tortilla Roll Up
Place margarine, poppy seed and mustard in 6-ounce custard cup.
Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until margarine is melted, 30 to 45 seconds; stir until margarine is smooth.
Spread on tortillas.
Place ham on tortillas; sprinkle with cheese.
Roll tortillas... - 34.1917
Speedy Tortilla Pizza
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan and cook, stirring, over medium heat until lightly browned and crumbly (about 5 minutes); drain any excess fat.
Meanwhile, insert slicing disc in food processor.
Slice mushrooms and add to meat along with salt, garlic, and... - 45.3689
Cook onion in butter over moderately low heat in a saucepan, stirring occasionally, until onion is softened.
Add chilies and tomatoes.
Cook mixture 8-10 minutes over moderate heat until liquid evaporates, stirring occasionally.
Stir in cream cheese.
Maintain... - 39.4936
Spread tortilla halves with bean dip.
Place 1 tortilla half in 22-oz casserole [2 tortilla halves in 8 x 8 x 2" dish]; top tortilla half [each tortilla half] with 2 slices salami and 1 tsp salsa.
Repeat layers 3 times.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on... - 32.3675
Tortilla Wrap Surprise
This recipe is quick and easy to make. You can easily add your own personal touch to this dish. You can serve it as an appetizer before a meal or a healthy snack during the evening. Delicious when served with a homemade salsa for dipping. - 41.3795
Mexican Chili And Tortilla Hero
1 In a Dutch oven, add 2 tablespoons oil and heat.
2 Add in onion and garlic and saute until golden about 3 minutes.
3 Add the ground chuck, breaking up with fork.
4 Over medium heat, cook stirring occasionally until browned for about 10... - 45.6248
Wholesome Whole Wheat Tortilla Wedges
Feel like a pizza, but have no time or patience required to prepare the base? No worries! These interestingly topped Whole Wheat Tortilla Wedges are easy to make and simply delightful to eat. - 0
Tortilla Tamale Pie
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Grease a 12-inch round baking dish lightly with oil.
3. In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium heat and sautÃ© beef, onion, garlic, salt and marjoram for about 5 minutes with... - 49.6672
Pork Sl Tortilla Casserole
1. Stack tortillas. Cut in half; then cut crosswise into 1/2-inch (1.3-cm) wide strips. Spread loosely on wire rack; let stand 1 to 2 hours to dry slightly.
2. Combine pork, 1 onion and salt in large saucepan; add water to cover pork. Heat over high heat to... - 40.4692
Avocado Beef Tortilla Pizza
Crumble beef into a wide frying pan and stir over medium heat until lightly browned; drain and discard fat.
Add salt, garlic, mushrooms, and chile salsa.
Cook, stirring, over high heat until liquid has evaporated (about 3 minutes).
Brush tortillas lightly... - 46.2842
MELT butter in medium saucepan over medium heat. Add bell pepper, onion and cumin; cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender. Stir in broth, salsa and corn. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cook for 5 minutes.
HEAT vegetable oil in medium skillet over... - 36.248
Egg And Sausage Tortillas
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Wrap tortillas tightly in foil.
3. Keep tortillas in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
4. In a large skillet mix sausage and green onions. Cook the sausage until brown and stir to crumble the meat.
5. Drain well... - 46.2153
Egg And Sausage Tortillas
Wrap tortillas tightly in foil; bake at 350Â° for 15 minutes.
Combine sausage and green onions in a large skillet; cook until sausage is browned and onion is tender, stirring to crumble meat.
Drain well; set aside.
Combine eggs, whipping cream, salt, and... - 32.8859