- » Cheese Topped Zucchini Squash
Cheese Topped Zucchini Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese topped zucchini squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese topped zucchini squash recipes.
Hot Zucchini Squash
Boil zucchini for 8 minutes until crisp-tender.
Place 1/2 of zucchini in greased casserole and sprinkle with cheese and crumbs.
Top with remainder of zucchini.
Cover with tomatoes.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. - 24.662
Zucchini Squash Bake
1) In a slow cooker, place together squashed, tomatoes, oil, onion, garlic, salt, basil and pepper.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 5 hours or until tender.
3) When ready to serve dredge cheese on the top.
4) Serve hot in small bowls... - 36.3799
Beef, Cheese & Herb Stuffed Zucchini
This Stuffed Zucchini tastes incredible ! Try this squash stuffed with delicious tomato and seasonings topped with cheese. Your suggestions for this Stuffed Zucchini are welcome. - 32.649
Beef & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
Slice zucchini in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp; chop.
Saute meat in oil until it loses pink color.
Add garlic, onion, and green pepper; cook 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add squash pulp, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, crumbs, and 1/4 cup tomato sauce; mix... - 40.9377
Stove Top Casserole
In large teflon skillet saute zucchini slices 1 cup at a time, in 1 tablespoon oil, with garlic.
Cook until almost tender and a little brown; drain on paper towels.
Pour off any excess oil; then layer hot zucchini in skillet, seasoning lightly with salt and... - 28.6279
Stuffed Zucchini Squash
Wash zucchini; cut off ends.
Cook in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes.
Halve zucchini lengthwise; scoop out pulp and reserve.
Put half of the crackers in blender container; blend to make coarse crumbs.
Repeat with remaining crackers.
Pour into bowl,... - 49.0697
Squash, Tomato, And Onion Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a shallow 1/2 quart casserole, place a layer of slightly overlapping zucchini and yellow squash slices.
3) Then place the tomato slices and top with the onion rings.
4) Dot the vegetables evenly with... - 44.3953
Zucchini Oven Omelette
In a 10-in.ovenproof skillet, saute zucchini and green pepper in oil until tender, about 3 minutes.
Combine eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream, butter, salt and pepper; pour over the vegetable mixture.
Cook and stir gently for 3 minutes or until eggs are set on... - 30.8496
Vegetable Lasagna With Squash And Zucchini
Notch up the veggie quotient on your food with vegetable lasagna. Chef Todd Mohr tells you how to whomp up an easy, nutritious, pasta dish at home using a whole slew of yummy veggies. Next time you crave for something filling, remember vegetable lasgana is... - 110.368
Spaghetti Squash Primavera With Zucchini
Pierce squash deeply several times with long-tined fork.
Place in oven on microwave roasting rack and cook on HI, 7 minutes.
Turn squash over and continue to cook another 3 to 5 minutes, or until done.
Combine zucchini, green pepper, celery, ... - 40.5159
Zucchini Stuffed With Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Trim ends from zucchini, but leave whole. Cook zucchini in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 3 minutes; drain and rinse under cold running water. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out centers to form a trench down middle... - 32.8667
Calapazas Rellenas Stuffed Squash
1) Wash the zucchini and cook for sometime. Drain the zucchini and then cut each in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and keep in a separate bowl.
2) Take a square baking pan and grease it with butter.
3) Take a bowl and mix the... - 41.8246
Zucchini With Herbs
Place zucchini in 2-quart microproof casserole.
Combine basil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper; sprinkle over zucchini.
Top with butter, garlic, green onion and diced tomato; toss to mix.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Microwave on High (100%) for 6... - 34.6417
This Baked Zucchini tastes incredible ! Try this cheesy, creamed and herbed squash for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Baked Zucchini are welcome. - 32.0625
1. Combine the tomato sauce, oregano and the garlic salt in a large saucepan. Add the zucchini. Bring to boiling; cover. Lower heat; simmer for about 10 minutes, or until squash is tender.
2. Turn the zucchini mixture into shallow, 6-cup baking dish. Combine... - 26.6972
My Oh My! Vegetable Tetrazzini cant come any better than this deliciously prepared Zucchini Tetrazzini. Anyone would love the ham-zucchini combination alone with an assortment of vegetables, cheese and seasoning. Give this Zucchini Tetrazzini a try and you... - 40.2993
In a 10 or 11-inch frying pan with ovenproof handle, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add garlic and zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is crisp-tender (about 5 minutes).
Remove from heat.
In a... - 39.4411
This Zucchini Provencale tastes too good ! Try this cheesy spiced mixed vegetable dish for your next meal. Come back here to share your opinion about this Zucchini Provencale. - 32.5044
Squash And Cheese Casserole
Wash squash and tip off ends.
Slice into saucepan.
Let sit an hour or two or until it sweats lots of moisture.
Cook squash and green onion in its own juices and butter until soft.
Pour cooked squash and green onions into buttered 3-quart casserole.
Add 1 cup... - 36.4909
Quick Cheese Casserole
Mix vegetables with onion salt and pepper; put in greased casserole.
Bake at 325Â° for 15 minutes.
Spread cheese soup on top; sprinkle with paprika.
Bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is bubbly. - 31.2139
Baked Zucchini Lasagna
This Zucchini Lasagna can be the best vegetable lasagna that can ever come your way! Extremely inviting and genuinely Italian with all the flavors and veggies, this Zucchini Lasagna is a must have for all lasagna lovers. Give it a try and you would just go... - 46.1027
Zucchini With Peppers
Melt butter in heavy dutch oven; stir in stale bread cubes and saute a few minutes.
Remove bread and set aside.
Add red and green peppers, celery, onion, and oil; saute until onion is golden.
Add sliced zucchini, garlic salt, and pepper.
Cover; cook very... - 35.3056
Italian Zucchini Casserole
In a large skillet, cook zucchini in 1 tablespoon oil until tender, about 5-6 minutes; drain and set aside.
In the same skillet, saute the onion and garlic in remaining oil for 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, basil, oregano, garlic salt and pepper; simmer, uncovered,... - 42.4656
Melt butter; add flour, stirring until it bubbles.
Add hot milk slowly, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add grated onion and salt; cook 5 minutes, stirring.
Saute shredded zucchini in oil slowly for 10 minutes, stirring.
Stir in thick cream sauce and sliced... - 41.7847
Put zucchini slices in buttered casserole or 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan.
Mix crushed garlic into mayonnaise; spread over zucchini slices.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes.
Combine bread crumbs and cheese; scatter evenly over top; sprinkle with celery seed.
Bake at... - 30.351
Fiesta Zucchini Tomato Casserole
Fiesta Zucchini Tomato Casserole has been my favorite meal for quite some time now. This irresistible vegetable and pasta bake will win you over too, once you taste it just once ! So, what do you think about this Fiesta Zucchini Tomato Casserole? - 38.0793
Lemon Florentine Zucchini Boats
This Lemon Florentine Zucchini Boats make a terrific accompaniment to your pasta dishes according to me. Just try these baked garnished zucchini halves for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Lemon Florentine Zucchini Boats are welcome ! - 41.0373
Saute the zucchini in the oil and garlic.
Remove from the pan.
Add the rice, and brown it in the butter.
Place the rice in a saucepan, and add the soup stock and white wine.
Bring to a boil without lid.
Place the zucchini on the top of the rice.
Do... - 37.6371
Spaghetti Squash Stuffed With Vegetables And Goat Cheese
Place the squash in a very large saucepan or Dutch oven and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 30 to 60 minutes or until the squash is tender when pierced with a fork.
Drain the squash, then cut it... - 40.7626
Zucchini Cheese Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, add oil to sauté zucchini and chopped onion.
3) In a blender, whip the cottage cheese with basil.
4) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish, alternately layer the zucchini and cottage cheese.
5)... - 42.478
Cut off ends and scrub zucchini well; cook them whole in boiling, salted water to cover for about 12 minutes, or until they are tender but still firm.
Remove the squash from the water and cut each one in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the center pulp and invert... - 34.36
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop the seeds out of each half with a teaspoon.
2. Mix together the corn, cottage cheese, salt, pepper, and green onions. Spoon the mixture into the squash halves, mounding it slightly.... - 26.7847
Combine margarine, vanilla, eggs, and honey; beat with mixer.
Beat in water.
Add dry ingredients; mix well.
Stir in zucchini and nuts.
Bake at 350Â° in greased and floured 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cake tests done.
Good with... - 37.9873
Savory Stuffed Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) After washing the zucchini properly, cook it in salted boiling water for about 5 minutes.
3) Cut the squash in half, lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and discard them.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on... - 46.0025
Summer Squash Casserole
In a deep 3-quart casserole, combine the zucchini, squash, water, garlic, marjoram, oregano, and black pepper.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Stir the mixture and rotate the dish a half turn.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 7... - 41.8467
Yellow Squash Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. Meanwhile, cut the squash into 1/4-inch slices. If they are large, quarter them. Add the... - 34.8098
Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
1) Take 1-quart casserole and grease it well.
2) Boil salted water and cook squash into it for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the squash and keep in the casserole.
4) Take a saucepan and mix the next six ingredients into it.
5) Cook the mixture... - 45.3888
Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
Cook squash in a small amount of boiling salted water 5 minutes or until tender; drain well.
Place in a lightly greased 1-quart casserole; set aside.
Combine next 6 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese... - 36.2073