- » Cheese Topped Zucchini Squash
Cheese Topped Zucchini Squash Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese topped zucchini squash recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese topped zucchini squash recipes.
Parmesan Topped Zucchini Trio Bake
1) Preheat the oven to 400Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the Parmesan cheese until finely grated, keep aside.
3) In a processor bowl with a slicing disc, process the zucchini until sliced and coat the... - 44.1248
Heat Planters Peanut Oil in large skillet.
Add zucchini, onion, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, oregano and rose- mary.
Saute mixture over medium heat, stirring often, until zucchini is tender, about 20 minutes.
Toss in tomatoes and continue to saute until... - 35.8247
Peppered Zucchini Parmesan
Zucchini Parmesan is a delicious recipe that is simply easy-to-prepare. Once you have this Zucchini Parmesan recipe, I am sure you will always crave for it. - 34.788
Zucchini With Cheese
Boil vegetables in water for about 5 minutes.
Drain and layer with cheese in casserole.
Add seasoning, pour on tomatoes and top with crumbs.
Bake for 30 minutes - 28.7959
Zucchini With Cheese
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Spray a 9x9x2-inch casserole dish with a non-fat cooking spray.
With a stiff brush, scrub zucchini well.
Cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices.
In a medium bowl, combine flour and 1/2 tsp.lite salt, 1/2 tsp.oregano, and 1/8... - 42.2287
Microwaved Zucchini Parmesan
1) Take a 20 cm (8-inch) microwave safe round dish, and mix zucchini, Parmesan cheese and tomato sauce.
2) Using a plastic wrap, cover the dish.
3) Microwave at HIGH for 6 to 8 minutes, or until zucchini is tender; stir once.
4) Scatter Mozzarella... - 32.0531
1) In a baking dish, combine zucchini, cheese, and tomato sauce. Mix well.
2) Cook, covered, on high power for 13 to 15 minutes or until zucchini turns soft. Stir occasionally.
3) Sprinkle cheese on top and let the dish remain covered in the oven for 5... - 32.0398
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray.
Place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add mushrooms and shallots; saute until vegetables are tender.
Add chopped tomato and next 7 ingredients; stir well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 40 minutes,... - 45.2823
Zucchini Cheese Turnovers
Cook zucchini and onion in a small amount of water about 5 minutes or just till tender; drain well.
Toss together Parmesan, cheddar cheese, flour, thyme, marjoram, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Stir zucchini, onion, cottage cheese, and mushrooms into cheese... - 45.752
Zucchini Cheese Layers
1. Saute zucchini and onion.
2. Whip cottage cheese, lemon juice, and basil in blender.
3. Alternate layers of zucchini and cottage cheese mixture in a 11/2-quart nonstick casserole.
4. Top with parmesan cheese. Bake uncovered at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes. - 31.4804
Zucchini Mozzarella Casserole
Preheat oven to 350°.
With electric knife, cut zucchini into 1/2-inch slices and thinly slice onion and mozzarella cheese.
Cook zucchini and onion slices together in covered skillet in butter or margarine until tender.
Add onion salt, oregano and tomato... - 32.5077
Zucchini Squash Bake
1) In a slow cooker, place together squashed, tomatoes, oil, onion, garlic, salt, basil and pepper.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 4 to 5 hours or until tender.
3) When ready to serve dredge cheese on the top.
4) Serve hot in small bowls... - 35.7202
Beef, Cheese & Herb Stuffed Zucchini
This Stuffed Zucchini tastes incredible ! Try this squash stuffed with delicious tomato and seasonings topped with cheese. Your suggestions for this Stuffed Zucchini are welcome. - 34.6902
Zucchini Parmesan With Basil
Arrange zucchini slices in the bottom of a 1-quart casserole.
Mix parmesan cheese, basil and salt together.
Sprinkle over zucchini.
Place butter in custard cup.
Microwave on HIGH until butter melts.
Drizzle over top of zucchini.
Microwave 4 to 5... - 31.7182
Beef & Herbs Stuffed Zucchini
Slice zucchini in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp; chop.
Saute meat in oil until it loses pink color.
Add garlic, onion, and green pepper; cook 5 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add squash pulp, parsley, oregano, salt, pepper, crumbs, and 1/4 cup tomato sauce; mix... - 42.6473
Cheese & Oregani Zucchini Medley
In a 2-quart casserole, combine tomato sauce, zucchini, celery, onions, green pepper, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Cover with glass lid.
TO HEAT BY TIME Set Power Select at MEDIUM for 20 minutes; stir twice.
TO HEAT BY INSTA-MATIC Heat... - 44.6565
Hot Zucchini Squash
Boil zucchini for 8 minutes until crisp-tender.
Place 1/2 of zucchini in greased casserole and sprinkle with cheese and crumbs.
Top with remainder of zucchini.
Cover with tomatoes.
Bake 30 minutes at 350 degrees. - 25.9144
Stuffed Zucchini Squash
Wash zucchini; cut off ends.
Cook in boiling, salted water for 5 minutes.
Halve zucchini lengthwise; scoop out pulp and reserve.
Put half of the crackers in blender container; blend to make coarse crumbs.
Repeat with remaining crackers.
Pour into bowl,... - 48.7201
Stove Top Casserole
In large teflon skillet saute zucchini slices 1 cup at a time, in 1 tablespoon oil, with garlic.
Cook until almost tender and a little brown; drain on paper towels.
Pour off any excess oil; then layer hot zucchini in skillet, seasoning lightly with salt and... - 29.9502
Squash, Tomato, And Onion Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a shallow 1/2 quart casserole, place a layer of slightly overlapping zucchini and yellow squash slices.
3) Then place the tomato slices and top with the onion rings.
4) Dot the vegetables evenly with... - 44.0964
Zucchini With Herbs
Place zucchini in 2-quart microproof casserole.
Combine basil, thyme, rosemary, salt and pepper; sprinkle over zucchini.
Top with butter, garlic, green onion and diced tomato; toss to mix.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Microwave on High (100%) for 6... - 37.2461
Zucchini Oven Omelette
In a 10-in.ovenproof skillet, saute zucchini and green pepper in oil until tender, about 3 minutes.
Combine eggs, Parmesan cheese, cream, butter, salt and pepper; pour over the vegetable mixture.
Cook and stir gently for 3 minutes or until eggs are set on... - 32.9947
Shred enough of the unpeeled zucchini to make 4 cups, lightly packed into the cup.
Turn into a bowl and mix in the salt; let stand 1 hour.
Turn into a colander or strainer and press out liquid.
Combine zucchini, cheese, pepper, garlic powder, parsley, and... - 39.2111
Zucchini Stuffed With Zucchini
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Trim ends from zucchini, but leave whole. Cook zucchini in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 3 minutes; drain and rinse under cold running water. Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Scoop out centers to form a trench down middle... - 33.9425
Vegetable Lasagna With Squash And Zucchini
Notch up the veggie quotient on your food with vegetable lasagna. Chef Todd Mohr tells you how to whomp up an easy, nutritious, pasta dish at home using a whole slew of yummy veggies. Next time you crave for something filling, remember vegetable lasgana is... - 108.766
Spaghetti Squash Primavera With Zucchini
Pierce squash deeply several times with long-tined fork.
Place in oven on microwave roasting rack and cook on HI, 7 minutes.
Turn squash over and continue to cook another 3 to 5 minutes, or until done.
Combine zucchini, green pepper, celery, ... - 42.5075
Calapazas Rellenas Stuffed Squash
1) Wash the zucchini and cook for sometime. Drain the zucchini and then cut each in half lengthwise. Scoop out the seeds and keep in a separate bowl.
2) Take a square baking pan and grease it with butter.
3) Take a bowl and mix the... - 41.6089
1. Combine the tomato sauce, oregano and the garlic salt in a large saucepan. Add the zucchini. Bring to boiling; cover. Lower heat; simmer for about 10 minutes, or until squash is tender.
2. Turn the zucchini mixture into shallow, 6-cup baking dish. Combine... - 28.7823
Zucchini With Peppers
Melt butter in heavy dutch oven; stir in stale bread cubes and saute a few minutes.
Remove bread and set aside.
Add red and green peppers, celery, onion, and oil; saute until onion is golden.
Add sliced zucchini, garlic salt, and pepper.
Cover; cook very... - 37.5848
In a 10 or 11-inch frying pan with ovenproof handle, heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil over medium-high heat.
When oil is hot, add garlic and zucchini; cook, stirring occasionally, until zucchini is crisp-tender (about 5 minutes).
Remove from heat.
In a... - 41.361
Stuffed Zucchini Boats
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Wash Zucchini well.
3. Chop the ends.
4. In a pot of boiling salted water, cook zucchini for 7 minutes.
5. Remove zucchini from water and lengthwise cut into half.
6. Using a spoon, scrape... - 41.9268
Fiesta Zucchini Tomato Casserole
Fiesta Zucchini Tomato Casserole has been my favorite meal for quite some time now. This irresistible vegetable and pasta bake will win you over too, once you taste it just once ! So, what do you think about this Fiesta Zucchini Tomato Casserole? - 40.7553
Quick Cheese Casserole
Mix vegetables with onion salt and pepper; put in greased casserole.
Bake at 325Â° for 15 minutes.
Spread cheese soup on top; sprinkle with paprika.
Bake until zucchini is tender and cheese is bubbly. - 32.7707
Arrange zucchini slices in bottom of 2-quart round casserole.
Top with onion.
Sprinkle with some of oregano, salt and pepper
Dot with some of butter
Top with tomatoes, then green pepper.
Dot with remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining oregano.
Cover... - 38.4316
My Oh My! Vegetable Tetrazzini cant come any better than this deliciously prepared Zucchini Tetrazzini. Anyone would love the ham-zucchini combination alone with an assortment of vegetables, cheese and seasoning. Give this Zucchini Tetrazzini a try and you... - 41.8447
Baked Zucchini Lasagna
This Zucchini Lasagna can be the best vegetable lasagna that can ever come your way! Extremely inviting and genuinely Italian with all the flavors and veggies, this Zucchini Lasagna is a must have for all lasagna lovers. Give it a try and you would just go... - 48.3021
Italian Zucchini Casserole
In a large skillet, cook zucchini in 1 tablespoon oil until tender, about 5-6 minutes; drain and set aside.
In the same skillet, saute the onion and garlic in remaining oil for 1 minute.
Add tomatoes, basil, oregano, garlic salt and pepper; simmer, uncovered,... - 44.4157
Simmer squash in a small amount of water until tender.
Brown beef and onion; add seasonings.
Combine cubed cheese, squash and meat mixture.
Place in buttered casserole and cover with undiluted cream of mushroom soup.
Top with bread crumbs or... - 33.9095
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat together eggs, milk, salt, baking powder and flour until smooth.
Stir in parsley, onion, green chilis, cheese and zucchini.
Pour into greased 9 by 13 inch baking dish.
Toss bread cubes in melted margarine then... - 39.2471
Olive & Zucchini Casserole
Slice zucchini and cook in small amount of water until tender, drain, and mash.
Stir in olives, eggs, milk, salt, pepper and cheese.
Turn into 2-quart casserole.
Blend crumbs with butter and sprinkle over top.
Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until set in center. - 33.3906
Brown onions and peppers with oleo until light brown then add zucchini.
Cook for 5 minutes, then add tomatoes and cook 5 more minutes.Add beef.
Pour into baking dish and top with cheese and buttered cracker crumbs.
Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes. - 33.5228
This Zucchini Provencale tastes too good ! Try this cheesy spiced mixed vegetable dish for your next meal. Come back here to share your opinion about this Zucchini Provencale. - 34.234
1) Preheat oven to 400°F.
2) Trim the ends of zucchini and halve lengthwise.
3) With a spoon remove the seeds.
4) In a bowl add all the filling ingredients with salt and pepper.
5) Toss all the ingredients together.
6) On a sheet pan... - 44.9052
In 2-quart casserole, combine tomato sauce, zucchini, celery, onions, green pepper, salt, garlic powder, oregano and pepper; mix well.
Cover with lid.
TO COOK BY INSTA-MATIC: Cook on COOK 6.
After time appears in display window, stir twice.
TO COOK BY TIME:... - 38.8073
Beef & Zucchini Casserole
In large skillet or slow-cooking pot with browning unit, cook beef and onion until meat loses its red color.
Pour off excess fat.
In slow-cooking pot, combine beef and onion with tomato sauce, wine, oregano, garlic salt, basil, salt, and pepper.
Cover and... - 45.3912
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a 9x13-inch ovenproof dish and set aside.
3. In food processor, add garlic, parsley, oregano, and lemon juice. Pulse to chop finely.
4. In a large bowl, pour olive oil, and yogurt.
5. Add... - 99.8741
Cut each squash and zucchini lengthwise into 4 slices; set aside.
Combine eggs and water, stirring well.
Combine breadcrumbs and next 5 ingredients; stir well.
Brush squash and zucchini slices with egg mixture.
Dredge in breadcrumb mixture, covering... - 44.8319
Zucchini And Pattypan Casserole
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine yogurt and cheese in a small saucepan.
Heat over very low heat until cheese melts.
Stir in egg whites and onions.
Remove from heat, cover and set aside.
Spread the rice on the bottom of a medium-sized baking dish.
Combine... - 47.3636
Melt butter; add flour, stirring until it bubbles.
Add hot milk slowly, stirring constantly until smooth.
Add grated onion and salt; cook 5 minutes, stirring.
Saute shredded zucchini in oil slowly for 10 minutes, stirring.
Stir in thick cream sauce and sliced... - 44.0628
Put zucchini slices in buttered casserole or 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan.
Mix crushed garlic into mayonnaise; spread over zucchini slices.
Bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes.
Combine bread crumbs and cheese; scatter evenly over top; sprinkle with celery seed.
Bake at... - 31.901
Lemon Florentine Zucchini Boats
This Lemon Florentine Zucchini Boats make a terrific accompaniment to your pasta dishes according to me. Just try these baked garnished zucchini halves for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Lemon Florentine Zucchini Boats are welcome ! - 43.4486
Squash And Cheese Casserole
Wash squash and tip off ends.
Slice into saucepan.
Let sit an hour or two or until it sweats lots of moisture.
Cook squash and green onion in its own juices and butter until soft.
Pour cooked squash and green onions into buttered 3-quart casserole.
Add 1 cup... - 37.8943
Spaghetti Squash Stuffed With Vegetables And Goat Cheese
Place the squash in a very large saucepan or Dutch oven and add enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Simmer, uncovered, for 30 to 60 minutes or until the squash is tender when pierced with a fork.
Drain the squash, then cut it... - 42.1137
Zucchini Cheese Casserole
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In a skillet, add oil to sauté zucchini and chopped onion.
3) In a blender, whip the cottage cheese with basil.
4) In a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish, alternately layer the zucchini and cottage cheese.
5)... - 40.899
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Cut the squash in half lengthwise and scoop the seeds out of each half with a teaspoon.
2. Mix together the corn, cottage cheese, salt, pepper, and green onions. Spoon the mixture into the squash halves, mounding it slightly.... - 29.1385
Savory Stuffed Zucchini
1) Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2) After washing the zucchini properly, cook it in salted boiling water for about 5 minutes.
3) Cut the squash in half, lengthwise and scoop out the seeds and discard them.
4) Sprinkle salt and pepper on... - 46.5735
Saute zucchini and onion in butter until tender.
Mix onion salt, oregano, and flour; add tomato sauce.
Pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Top with cheese and bake at 350° for 30 minutes. - 31.239
Cut off ends and scrub zucchini well; cook them whole in boiling, salted water to cover for about 12 minutes, or until they are tender but still firm.
Remove the squash from the water and cut each one in half lengthwise.
Scoop out the center pulp and invert... - 35.6239
Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
1) Take 1-quart casserole and grease it well.
2) Boil salted water and cook squash into it for 5 minutes.
3) Drain the squash and keep in the casserole.
4) Take a saucepan and mix the next six ingredients into it.
5) Cook the mixture... - 43.9739
Spaghetti Squash Riviera
Halve the spaghetti squash lengthwise and remove the seeds.
Place each half, cut-side down, on a plate.
Microwave each half on high for 7 minutes, or until tender.
In a 2 1/2-quart saucepan, combine the onions, green peppers, red peppers, and... - 42.922
Curried Squash Bake
Peel and cut squashes into 1/4-inch slices.
Steam about 5 minutes, or until barely tender.
Combine yogurt, mustard, curry powder, and ginger.
Place half the squash into a greased 2-quart ovenproof casserole.
Top with half the yogurt mixture, seeds, Parmesan... - 37.6406
Summer Squash Casserole
In a deep 3-quart casserole, combine the zucchini, squash, water, garlic, marjoram, oregano, and black pepper.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Stir the mixture and rotate the dish a half turn.
Cover with a lid and microwave on high for 7... - 44.7677
Cheesy Zucchini Casserole
Cook squash in a small amount of boiling salted water 5 minutes or until tender; drain well.
Place in a lightly greased 1-quart casserole; set aside.
Combine next 6 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until cheese... - 38.7426
Yellow Squash Casserole
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F. Melt 3 tablespoons of the butter in a 12-inch skillet over moderate heat. Add the onion and cook, covered, for 5 minutes, or until soft.
2. Meanwhile, cut the squash into 1/4-inch slices. If they are large, quarter them. Add the... - 36.8496
Calico Stuffed Squash
Lightly spray a cookie sheet with vegetable oil.
Place water and ice in a large bowl.
Steam squash in a vegetable steamer over medium-high heat 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender-crisp.
Transfer squash to ice water immediately to... - 45.6672
Preheat oven to 325°F.
Parboil squash 3 minutes.
Halve lengthwise and scoop out center.
Cook pulp until soft.
Blend with remaining ingredients except Parmesan.
Spoon into squash shells, sprinkle with Parmesan and bake until tops are bubbly, about 20 to 30... - 31.0621
Medley Of Vegetables
Dip eggplant and zucchini in egg and saute in butter approximately 5 minutes on each side.
Place layer of eggplant in casserole; top with cream cheese and layer of zucchini; cover with beer sauce.
Continue layering, substituting monterey jack and cheddar... - 32.6835
Spinach Stuffed Zucchini
Trim ends from zucchini, halve lengthwise, and cook in boiling salted water for 5 minutes; drain, reserving liquid.
Hollow out the insides slightly and discard pulp.
Wash and chop spinach and cook until limp; drain thoroughly and chop again until finely... - 39.1462
In large skillet, saute vegetables in oil for 5 minutes.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Mix yogurt or sour cream with cheese, parsley, and thyme.
Stir into vegetables; spoon into buttered casserole.
Sprinkle top with mixed crumbs and parmesan... - 37.0231
Slice zucchini lengthwise in 1/4 inch thick slices.
Saute each in oil for several minutes on each side; remove to broiler pan.
Combine margarine, cheese, onion, potato chips; spread on tops of slices and season to taste.
Broil until bubbly and browned. - 27.7575
Cook beef in skillet until meat loses its red color: drain off fat.
Add oregano, tomato sauce, and zucchini.
Simmer 5 minutes: add salt to taste.
In the meantime, cook noodles in salted water until tender: drain.
Put half of noodles in shallow greased baking... - 43.0781
Steam celery for 5 minutes; add zucchini slices and steam until zucchini is barely tender.
In the meantime, put milk, cream cheese, and flour in blender; whirl until smooth.
Combine with vegetables in teflon saucepan.
Cook over low heat, stirring gently,... - 37.0459
Saute zucchini in oil for 5 minutes.
Add tomatoes; saute until well heated through.
Sprinkle with flour and onion salt; spoon into shallow oiled casserole.
Cover with thawed potatoes and bake at 350Â° for 20 minutes.
Top with cheddar cheese slices and bake... - 30.6684
Steam zucchini cubes until tender; mash and drain in colander.
Combine with rest of ingredients, except crumbs.
Pour into greased pan; top with crumbs.
Bake at 350Â° for 45 minutes or until completely set. - 29.1995
Heat large teflon skillet; sprinkle with salt; add meat and onions; stir fry until meat starts to brown.
Add tomatoes, wine, pepper, cinnamon, parsley, and thyme.
Simmer until thick and liquid has cooked out, stirring occasionally.
Add salt to taste.
Saute... - 42.5042
Ham Stuffed Zucchini
Scoop out pulp and chop zucchini, reserving shells.
Combine onion, celery, and butter or margarine in a small skillet; saute until onion is transparent.
Combine chopped zucchini, onion mixture, salt, pepper, ham, bread crumbs, and tomato sauce.
Stuff mixture... - 40.0598
Combine margarine, vanilla, eggs, and honey; beat with mixer.
Beat in water.
Add dry ingredients; mix well.
Stir in zucchini and nuts.
Bake at 350Â° in greased and floured 9 x 13 x 2 inch pan for 25 to 30 minutes, or until cake tests done.
Good with... - 39.3509
Put zucchini in blender container with eggs, salt, pepper, and worcestershire sauce.
Stir in bran and wheat germ.
Put 1/2 of the buttered crumbs in the bottom of a large shallow oiled casserole.
Layer on half of the mushrooms and all of the chopped... - 42.7564
Low Carb Italian Squash Recipes
1. For the spaghetti squash: Poke some holes in the squash, microwave it in the oven for 15 minutes or until soft. Remove the squash and let it cool for 10 minutes.
2. For the spaghetti squash: Slice the now cooled squash into 2,... - 110.571
Summer Squash Casserole
Summer Squash Casserole -A celebration of zucchini and summer squash with cheese and black pepper seasonings ! Too irresistible isn't it ? If you miss out on this Summer Squash Casserole, you'll be missing on something truly worthwhile ! Don't you think so? - 41.3282
Stuffed Squash Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a 8 inch non-stick skillet, saute the onion and garlic in the margarine over a medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes, until the onion is softened.
3) In a medium bowl, add the sauted mixture alongwith rest... - 46.0609
Custard In Squash Pie
1) In a 1-quart casserole add zucchini or summer squash and the 1/2 cup green onion.
2) Cover with water and cook covered on 100% power (high) for 3 to 4 minutes.
3) Drain well and let stand to cool.
4) On an ungreased 9-inch pie plate arrange the... - 46.8764
Stuffed Mexican Squash
Mexican squash is mild in flavor and has a pale green thin tender edible skin. Appearing nearly seedless, its tasty flesh is whiter and sweeter than zucchini. Shaped somewhat like zucchini, this variety is most often larger and more oblong. You will find... - 126.715
Cut the squashes into matchsticks, or use a very coarse grater.
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok, and saute the garlic and onion until barely tender.
Add the squashes, mushrooms, salt, and pepper, and saute for a few minutes until the vegetables are... - 39.4991
Green And Gold Squash
In a large frying pan, saute onion in salad oil until golden brown.
Remove from heat; stir in shredded squash, parsley, salt, oregano, pepper, and slightly beaten eggs blended with milk.
Spoon about half the mixture into a buttered 1 1/2-quart baking dish;... - 44.1483
Green Squash Soup
1. Trim the root and green top of the leek.
2. Chop thoroughly cleaned white part of the leek into fine pieces.
3. Chop, washed and trimmed squash, into pieces of medium size.
4. SautÃ© chopped leek in olive oil heated in a skillet placed on... - 47.7082
Egg Stuffed Zucchini
Halve zucchini lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shell.
Chop pulp to make 1 cup; set aside.
Place zucchini shells, cut side down, in large skillet.
Add the water.
Simmer, covered, till just tender, 5 to 6 minutes.
Drain; turn cut side up in same... - 38.6269
Farmhouse Zucchini Spoonbread
In a colander, mix zucchini with salt and crush gently with your hands; set aside 30 minutes to drain.
Rinse well under cool running water.
With your hands, squeeze as much moisture from squash as possible.
Lay squash out on towels and pat dry.
In a large... - 44.1696
Zucchini Stuffed With Tomato
Cut both ends from the zucchini and then cut them in half, crosswise through the middle.
Scoop out most of the center pulp from one end, reserving the pulp for a later soup.
Leave a round tube of squash that is sealed at the other end.
Set them aside.
Heat a... - 41.2241
Zucchini Au Gratin
Saute onion and garlic in hot butter or margarine in skillet.
Add zucchini, salt, pepper, and dill; cook about 5 minutes.
Layer zucchini mixture in buttered 1 1/2 quart baking dish with tomatoes and cheese.
Combine crumbs with melted butter.
Sprinkle on top... - 36.6527
Mix all ingredients together.
Pour into a buttered 10" pie plate or quiche dish.
Bake45 minutes at 350 degrees.
Can be frozen and baked when needed.
If preferred, slice tomato or green pepper rings to place on top.
Nice served with relish plate of fresh... - 36.9587
This Baked Zucchini tastes incredible ! Try this cheesy, creamed and herbed squash for your next meal. Your suggestions for this Baked Zucchini are welcome. - 35.9252
Cheesy Bacon Zucchini Bake
Seasoned zucchini tossed with onions, garlic, topped with mixed cheeses, breadcrumbs, bacon and baked to a golden, cheesy perfection. Yep this cheesy bacon zucchini bake it pretty darn tasty! Who needs baked macaroni and cheese when you can have this stuff!!... - 116.46
Zucchini Au Gratin
In medium saucepan cook zucchini, covered, in small amount of boiling salted water 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
In another medium saucepan melt 1 tablespoon margarine.
Stir in flour and pepper.
Blend in milk.
Cook and stir over medium... - 44.544
Baked Zucchini And Eggs For Lunch Or Supper
Wash the zucchini and cut off the ends.
Cut them into quarters lengthwise.
If the quarters are very large, cut them into halves.
Scoop out most of the seeds with a knife.
Cut the strips into 3/4-inch pieces.
Spread out a clean kitchen towel and put the... - 45.0236
Noodle And Squash Casserole
Heat 2 tablespoons butter in a saucepan.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Gradually add milk; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Add cheeses; stir until melted.
Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
Spread half of... - 44.9877
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) Parboil the squash (zucchini take about 3 minutes; yellow crooknecks or small white pattypans, 5 minutes; and white scallops, 15 to 20, depending on size.)
3) Halve the zucchini, crooknecks and... - 47.0897
Spaghetti Squash Primavera
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add garlic. Cook and stir 3 minutes. Add onion, carrot and peppers. Cook and stir 3 minutes. Add tomatoes, yellow squash, zucchini, corn, oregano and thyme. Cook 5 minutes or until heated through,... - 34.0843