- » Cheese Tomato Onion Sandwich
Cheese Tomato Onion Sandwich Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese tomato onion sandwich recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese tomato onion sandwich recipes.
Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
Combine first 5 ingredients; mix well.
Divide mixture among 8 muffin halves.
Broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese starts to melt.
Top each muffin with a tomato slice and a dot of butter.
Return to broiler until butter bubbles.
Makes 8 servings. - 38.4753
Cheese Bacon Tomato Sandwiches
Butter bread on both sides.
For each sandwich, top 1 slice of bread with a cheese slice, a dollop of sour cream, chopped onion, and tomato slices.
Sprinkle with oregano and seasoned salt.
Add 2 slices bacon; top with another bread slice.
Place sandwich,... - 40.6797
Cheese Tomato Sandwich Spread
Combine first 5 ingredients in the top of a double boiler.
Cook over hot water until cheese is melted, stirring occasionally.
Combine next three ingredients and add some of the hot cheese mixture, mix well.
Return to double boiler and continue to cook for 2... - 39.5675
Tomato Bacon Cheese Sandwich
1. Microwave the bacon . While bacon is standing, toast the bread or buns. Place 2 tomato slices on each half; add 2 slices bacon and top with 1 cheese slice and 1 sliced green onion.
2. Place 4 open-faced sandwiches on paper towels in the oven. Microwave for... - 27.8219
Betty's Grilled Pimento Cheddar Cheese And Tomato Sandwich
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Grilled Pimiento Cheddar Cheese and Tomato Sandwiches. These sandwiches have two kinds of cheddar cheese, some mayo, sour cream, and other ingredients to make them a favorite lunchtime snack. - 114.97
Grilled Cheese Chicken And Tomato Sandwiches
1. Heat a frying pan on medium low flame.
2. Apply butter on one side of bread and place it on counter top with non-butter side down.
3. Spread butter on the other bread slice. Put it on the first bread slice with butter side down, so that both... - 98.1509
Duck Breast With Beer-onions And Cheese Sandwich
Do you love trying out different kinds of sandwiches? Here is a video-recipe showing you how to sear duck breasts. The ingredients also include delicious onion rings flavored with beer and melted cheese!!! This is one sandwich to be tried!! - 111.943
Cold Cut Sandwich
This Appian Sampler is a sumptuous meal for a hungry stomach ! Dig into chunks of this incredibly delicious layered sandwich at your next meal and tell me what you think about it ! Your suggestions for the Appian Sampler are welcome ! - 40.2628
Summertime Tomato Sandwich
1. Line a colander with a coffee filter or several layers of clean, dry cheesecloth. Place the yogurt in the colander in the sink and allow liquid to drain for 3 hours.
2. Combine drained yogurt, cream cheese, garlic, thyme, cilantro, chives, and basil.
3.... - 41.295
Summer Salad Sandwiches
1.In a large bowl, combine onion, cucumber, red bell pepper, and tomato.
2.Put salami and cheese in bowl. Toss it well.
3.Add basil, sea salt, pepper, sherry vinegar, balsamic vinegar, and olive oil to it. Mix it well.
4.Spoon mixture... - 125.418
Italian Sausage Sandwiches
Italian Sausage Sandwiches is a tasty Italian cuisine. Italian Sausage Sandwiches gets its lovely taste from sausages, topped with onion and tomatoes mixed with cheese and flavored with oregano. Italian Sausage Sandwiches is love by many across the world. - 41.0215
Roast Beef And Blue Cheese Sandwich
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and pepper, and stir well; spread on cut sides of sandwich buns.
Line the bottom half of each sandwich bun with a lettuce leaf; top with tomato, bell pepper, onion, roast beef, cheese, and top halves of buns. - 31.1965
These pizza sandwiches are made with english muffins. Prepared with cheese and tomato sauce for flavor with added onions, the pizza sandwiches are broiled to serve. Herbed with thyme, they are flavorful and peppy. - 45.7608
Tomato Cheese Toast
1. In a small saucepan, place the margarine
2. Heat the margarine till bubble and add the onion to the hot margarine
3. SautÃ© till transparent.
4. Add the flour to the pan and cook while stirring constantly for two minutes
5. Remove from heat and... - 46.9414
Hot Pastrami With Tomato And Cheese
On each of 6 slices of toasted bread, layer 2 slices pastrami, a dollop of tomato paste, a few onion rings and a slice of cheese.
Broil until cheese melts and bubbles.
Top with remaining toast.
Serve with mustard.
Makes 6 servings. - 32.316
Campfire Meals- Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich Ever!!!
What Happens when you take a normal Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Hammerfy it? You get a grilled mushroom, onion, tomato, Swiss, rye, taste bud popping extravaganza of taste! Watch this video and you will want to make this sandwich. Hammer guarantees it. - 118.542
Include the superly delicious and filling Champ into your breakfast menu ! You'll surely fall for this layered vegetable cheese and meat sandwich. Top it up with your favorite savory sauce and tell me if you like it ! Your suggestions for the Champ are... - 38.3022
Cheese Club Sandwich Or Double Decker Sandwich
1. Soak onion slices in lime juice, make rings.
2. Butter the toasts well and spread lightly with mustard and pepper.
3. Place 3 toasts on a pastry board or large dish. Put a slice of cheese, tomato, lettuce and dribble 1 tablespoon mayonnaise. Put few onion... - 40.0613
Light And Lean Grilled Pimento Cheese Sandwiches
Want a grown-up sandwich recipe that isn't just meant for kids? Then try Betty's favorite, lean, mean grilled pimento cheese sandwich. Elemental in its construction and primal in its comfort, this grilled cheese sandwich is as easy to make as it is to love.... - 104.44
Tomato Basil Tea Sandwiches
Cut the cherry tomatoes in very thin slices.
Place the slices, cut side down, in a single layer on paper towels to drain.
In the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade, combine the cream cheese, green onions, salt, and basil.
Pulse until the... - 42.5404
Doug's Super Toasted Cheese Sandwiches
Spread each shoe of toast with, mustard or ketchup; layer on a tomato slice, pickle, chopped olives, and cover with cheese slices.
Sprinkle the chopped onion over the cheese; broil until the cheese is melted and the onions are sizzling. - 31.0651
Grilled Turkey And Cheese Sandwiches
Combine mustard and green onions; spread mustard mixture evenly over 4 bread slices.
Top each with 2 tablespoons cheese, 2 tomato slices, and 2 turkey slices.
Sprinkle an additional 2 tablespoons cheese over each; top with remaining 4 bread slices.
Transfer... - 32.8802
Jim Ackland's Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
1. Heat a cast-iron skillet or griddle over a low flame. Butter one side of bread. Spread choice of mustard, horseradish, or other condiments on the other side. Layer on the cheese, ham, roasted chilies, tomato, roasted red pepper, onion, and mushrooms, then... - 34.07
Savory Cheese And Nut Sandwiches
1. Mix cream cheese, onion, green pepper, chili sauce, nuts, eggs, salt, and pepper and spread equally on 6 bread slices.
2. Spread butter on rest of the 6 bread slices.
3. Put together and slices diagonally into 4 triangles.
4. Serve Savory... - 40.6093
Potato Egg And Cheese Sandwiches
1. Add potatoes to boiling salted water and cook until tender.
2. Drain the potatoes and process through a food processor with medium blade along with eggs, sweet pepper, cheese, and onion.
3. Add mayonnaise to the mixture to moisten it.
4. Add... - 42.6284
Hot Turkey & Cheese Sandwich
I debated on whether or not to list this ridiculously easy hot turkey and cheese sandwich recipe, but after my hubby tasted them he told me I would be crazy not to do a video on them. So here ya go! This sandwich recipe is super easy. If you don't tell anyone... - 128.73
Portobello And Onion Pita Sandwiches
1. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl in the oil, then add the onion. Cook until lightly browned, 7-8 minutes. Add the salt, cumin, coriander, cayenne, and pepper; cook, stirring, until aromatic, about 30 seconds. Add the garlic and... - 30.1318
Grilled Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
1. Saute bacon slices over medium heat until crisp. Drain well on paper towels; set aside.
2. In small bowl, lightly toss grated cheese with green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and onion, mixing well.
3. Lightly butter the rye-bread slice, placed on... - 39.1074
Cheese Rarebit Sandwich
1 Combine 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons beer or ale, 1 teaspoon flour, 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard, dash Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper in the top of a double boiler.
2 Heat over hot, not boiling, water until cheese melts.
3 Pour over... - 31.4599
In a skillet cook meat and green pepper till meat is brown; drain off fat.
Stir in tomato sauce, soup mix, oregano, and basil.
Bring to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
Combine cottage cheese and Parmesan.
Cut a thin slice off the top of... - 45.6346
Classic Club Sandwiches
Classy Club Sandwiches is world famous sandwich. If you like lots of cheeses mixed with meat sandwich then try this Classy Club Sandwiches sandwich, you will just adore it. - 37.4501
Crunchy Cheese Sandwiches
1. Take a mixer bowl and keep knife blade in place.
2. Place tomato and onion in the bowl.
3. Pulse for chopping onion and tomato coarsely.
4. Take a large mixing bowl.
5. Transfer chopped contents into it.
6. In the mixer bowl, place disc in such a... - 48.1665
Double Cheese Sandwiches
Spread muffin halves evenly with cream cheese; place in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Top each with a tomato slice and 3 asparagus spears.
Combine seasonings; sprinkle over asparagus.
Cover pan with foil; bake in moderate oven (375°) for 25 minutes.
Uncover... - 42.7236
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 120.777
Cheese And Egg Barbecue Sandwiches
1. Prepare a mixture of cheese, green pepper, onion, ketchup, egg, olives, and butter.
2. Spread between the roll halves and broil to melt cheese.
3. Serve Cheese and Egg Barbecue Sandwiches hot with tomato sauce. - 37.5178
Cheese & Chipotle Sandwiches
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, chiles, 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles in adobo sauce) and lime juice in small bowl with wire whisk.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 2 teaspoons sour cream mixture onto each toast slice. For each sandwich, layer... - 32.8561
Better Than Lox And Cream Cheese Sandwich
1) Spread Cream Cheese on one side of the 4 bread slices.
2) In a bowl, combine tofu, salmon, celery, onions. Spread this over two slices of the bread and put aside.
3) Arrange tomato slices on the remaining two slices and sprinkle the alfalfa sprouts... - 36.7611
Creamy Cottage Cheese Sandwich
1. Place the cottage cheese, nonfat dry milk, water, and lemon juice in a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Scrape out of blender and add vegetables, garlic powder, and Worcestershire sauce.
3. Spread 1/2 cup of mixture on 2 slices of whole wheat bread to... - 34.1612
Open Faced Sandwiches With Grated Zucchini
Wash the zucchini, remove both ends, grate and mix with the Herbes de Provence, the vegetable bouillon and the pepper.
Peel and chop the onions and the garlic.
Heat the oil in a saucepan.
Saute the onions and garlic until the onion is translucent.
Add the... - 45.216
Open Face Pita Sandwiches
Heat oven to 375Â°.
Heat reserved oil in 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
Saute chicken, Italian seasoning and onion in oil about 4 minutes, stirring frequently, until chicken turns white.
Cut tomatoes into 1/4-inch strips.
Stir tomatoes and... - 39.1386
Big Wheel Sandwich Loaf
Big Wheel Sandwich Loaf is layered sandwich. The first layer has horseradish with beef, second layer consist of mayonnaise and cheese, ham and mustard goes in in third layer, fourth layer is got bacon and tomatoes, fifth and the last layer is got cheese. Big... - 44.9545
Blue Cheese Puff Ups
Blue cheese puff ups are cheese and bacon openfaced sandwiches. Made with parsley and added tomatoes for a veggie touch to it, the blue cheese puff ups are broiled to finish and really appetizing when served for brunches or supper. - 43.4109
Skillet Cheese Sandwich
Place one slice of bread, buttered side down, in a small skillet. Arrange cheese, onion and tomato on bread. Sprinkle with vegetarian bacon bits and a pinch of garlic powder or curry powder. Add pepper to taste.
Top with other slice of bread, buttered side... - 24.0706
Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches
These Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches are a desire ! These bread sandwiches with an abundance of vegetables and cheese are a delightful treat. Try these Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches and let me know if you like them. - 41.455
Guacamole Cheese Sandwich
1) Mix together guacamole ingredients.
2) Warm the pita bread.
3) Fill each half with tomato, cheese and guacamole.
4) Top with alfalfa sprouts.
5) Serve immediately with your choice of sauce or dip. - 44.7586
Grilled Cheese Pita Sandwiches
1) Cut a opening from one side of each pita.
2) Stuff one-fourth cheese and any optional additions into the opening.
3) The optional addition should be wedged in the middle of the cheese, to let cheese melt evenly.
4) Heat a large skillet sprayed... - 42.7838
Nutritious Indian Style Grilled Cheese Sandwich
One of the most popular snacks of all time is the sandwich. It comes in innumerable varieties, shapes and sizes, but continues to be a preferred snack option right across the globe. - 31.5444
Hot Cheese-egg Sandwich
In medium bowl combine 4 hard-cooked eggs, chopped; 1/4 cup low-calorie mayonnaise-type dressing; 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish; 2 tablespoons chopped green onion; and 1 tablespoon prepared mustard.
Spread on 6 slices white bread, toasted.
Broil 4 inches... - 23.1978
Caramelized Onion Grilled Cheese Panini
While the grilled cheese sandwich is nothing new, it's enjoying a huge resurgence in popularity across North America. Grilled cheese restaurants, specialty grilled cheese food trucks, and gourmet recipes are turning up everywhere. In fact, Canadians eat over... - 29.482
These Laramie Loaves are perfect for a famished soul ! Try out this French bread stuffed with an assortment of cheese for your next lunch ! Your suggestions for these Laramie Loaves are welcome. - 47.164
Roast Beef Sandwiches
Combine first 3 ingredients in a large skillet; bring to a boil.
Add onion and green pepper.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
Combine cornstarch, 1/2 cup water, and Worcestershire sauce; add to onion... - 47.408
Mix the cheese with the milk and salt, until it is smooth, then divide the mixture into three equal parts.
with one-third mix the finely chopped onion; with the second third, the chopped herbs; with the final third, the cubed peach halves.
Spread on the... - 32.7532
Spinach Tomato And Onion Quick Bread
Spinach Tomato and Onion Quick Bread is a beautiful accompaniment to winter soups and stews and summer salads. It makes a lovely bread course when entertaining and can even be used to make sandwiches! - 119.245
Toasty Paneer Sandwich
Take butter in a pan and heat it on medium flame.
As soon as the butter melts, add the cumin seeds to it.
When the spluttering sound is heard no more, put in the chopped onion and green chillies.
Cook till the onion softens.
Next, add the chopped tomatoes to... - 43.4082
Eckrich Lite Hoagie Sandwiches
Combine mayonnaise, onion and chili powder in small bowl.
Cut bread into halves lengthwise.
Spread mayonnaise mixture on bread.
Top bott6m half of bread with spinach leaves, ham, cheese, turkey and tomato.
Complete sandwich by adding top half of bread.
Cut... - 33.7912
Cheesy Ham Sandwiches
1. Spread butter on the bread slices to the edges.
2. Properly mix some deviled ham, onion, cheese, and horseradish.
3. Spread the mixture evenly on the bread slices. And top another slice over the spread mixture.
4. Wrap each sandwich separately and... - 42.1937
Cheesy Ham Sandwiches
1. In a mixing bowl, combine ham, cheese, onion and horseradish.
2. Spread butter on one side of the bread slices.
3. Top 4 slices with the ham cheese mixture.
4. Sandwich with the remaining 4 slices.
5. Pack in cling film or in a... - 43.4725
Open Face Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1. Spread margarine on toast
2. Top with the cheese and tomato slices
3. Sprinkle with salt and pepper
4. Place on a piece of foil paper or in a broiler pan and broil in a toaster oven or broiler till done
5. Serve hot immediately - 32.8008
Slice French bread in half lengthwise, lightly spread cut sides with butter.
Cut each half into 6 pieces.
Place the pieces on a baking sheet, and bake at 350Â° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Cook ground beef in a large skillet until browned, stirring to crumble,... - 34.7408
Cold Pretty Bread Sandwiches
Breaking bad delicious hot open-face biscuit and cold pretty bread sandwiches for when you want to break away and eat guilt-free. Bonus beaker fun. - 105.636
Grilled Cheese Mac And Cheese
To make the white sauce:
1. In a pan with beaten cream, heat together garlic cubes and fresh thyme, drizzle over black pepper and mix.
2. Add about 8 slices of cheese and heat till it melts.
To make the macaroni pasta:
3. In another pan heat water to... - 115.941
Chili Pork Balls In Tomato Sauce
Mix all ingredients except Tomato Sauce until well blended.
Shape into 1 1/2-inch balls.
Brown in shortening.
Drop meat balls into simmering Tomato Sauce and simmer, covered, for 45 minutes.
Serve on rice. - 39.0623
Tasty Grilled Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven at 425°.
2. In a baking sheet arrange toast.
3. Top each slice of toast with 2 slices cheese.
4. Place tomato, onion, and bacon slices on each sandwich.
5. Place the sheet in oven and bake it for 12 to 15 minutes or... - 39.4318
Tuscan Feta Salad Sandwich
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl,- stir with a whisk.
2. Cut bread in half horizontally. Hollow out top and bottom halves of bread, leaving 1-inch-thick shells, and reserve torn bread for another use.
Brush inside of bread shells with 3... - 36.5062
Mozzarella & Sausage Sandwich
1. Prepare vinaigrette. Cut bread horizontally in half. Remove enough soft center from each half to make room for filling. (Reserve soft bread for another use.)
2. Brush vinaigrette evenly over cut sides of bread. Layer meats and mozzarella on bottom half of... - 23.5204
Bologna Cheese Club Sandwiches
Grind together bologna, pimiento cheese, onion, and pickles.
Add salad dressing, green pepper, and mustard.
Spread bread slices with margarine.
Spread each of 6 slices of rye bread with 1/4 cup filling; top with 6 slices bread.
Arrange lettuce and sliced... - 39.1439
Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches
1. Take a 2-quart glass casserole and add butter, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots into it. Wrap it with all –glass lid or plastic wrap. Microwave it for about 3 -4 minutes at high until the vegetables turn soft.
2. Blend the fried vegetables with... - 43.1846
Tuna Cheese Open Face Sandwich
In medium bowl combine tuna, eggs, salad dressing, onion, relish, olives, mustard, salt and pepper.
Spoon about 1/4 cup mixture onto each muffin half.
Top with 1 slice tomato and 1 tablespoon cheese.
Place 4 open-face sandwiches on plate lined with two layers... - 37.8323
Blue Cheese And Vegetable Sandwiches
1) Cut 1/3 from top of the rolls. Keep the top part aside to use as a lid.
2) Scoop out the bread from center part and place aside for another use. Prepare a 1/2-inch-thick shell from each roll.
3) In a medium bowl, add first 9... - 46.9452
Apple Chutney With Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Sweet-and-spicy apple chutney can breathe a new life into any dish and grilled cheese sandwich is no different. If you would like to add a little more flair into your regular cheese sandwich, then jazzing it up with apple chutney could be a great way to amp... - 136.684
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1. Butter all the slices and spread lightly with mustard, pepper and mint chutney.
2. Cover with grated cheese, 1 tablespoon cream or top milk and onion. Place another slice of bread and press lightly.
3. Lightly brown under hot grill for 5-7 minutes. Serve... - 38.8666
Mexican Pizza Sandwich
In 1 - qt.
casserole combine tomatoes, onion and chili peppers.
Microwave at High 5 to 6 minutes, or until tomatoes are tender, stirring after half the time.
Stir in seasonings.
Arrange toasted bread in bottom of 8 x 8 -in baking dish or on serving... - 44.997
Tuna Salad Sandwiches
In bowl mix together the cottage cheese, celery, onion, the 1 tablespoon low-calorie mayonnaise, and the 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Spread bread slices (toasted if desired) with the 4 teaspoons low-calorie mayonnaise.
Top each slice of bread with lettuce leaves and a... - 38.5725
Hot Tuna Sandwiches
Toast muffins, and set aside.
Pour beaten egg in a 6-ounce custard cup.
Cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap, and microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes or until egg is set.
Let stand 3 minutes.
Mash egg with a fork until crumbly.
Combine egg,... - 42.7245
Turkey Oven Sandwich
Heat oven to 425Â°.
Cook and stir ground turkey, margarine and poultry seasoning in 10-inch skillet, over medium heat, until turkey is done; drain.
Place pita breads on bottom and about halfway up sides of ungreased square pan, 9 x 9 x 2 inches, (they will... - 41.1055
3 Hearty Turkey Sandwiches
If you have some leftover turkey, then nothing can be much better way to use it than these hearty sandwiches. Watch the video to learn the tricks behind preparing 3 different kind of sandwiches and all of them are super yummy. You may not have to worry about... - 102.943
Cottage Cheese Wiches
Mash cheese with fork; stir in celery, carrot, radish, and caraway.
Chill Spread bread with butter; top with lettuce.
Spread each sandwich with 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture.In small bowl sprinkle shrimp with lemon juice; add diced celery, chopped sweet... - 35.0525
Open Sandwich My Way!
Baked Beans have been a camping favorite, it seems, from the beginning of time…..but with this recipe, we take them to a whole new level. An Uncle of our’s introduced it to our family years ago and with a few tweaks and changes, it has been our family... - 54.4612
Cut the French bread in half vertically.
Cut a thin horizontal slice from the top of each portion; set aside.
Using a paring knife, carefully remove bread from the center of each portion, leaving a 1/4 inch shell.
Reserve the center pieces of bread for... - 41.1437
Chunky Salsa Chicken Sandwiches
In a large bowl combine chicken, yogurt, salsa and cumin; stir gently.
Stir in bell pepper, cilantro and green onions.
Line each pita half with lettuce.
Spoon chicken salad mixture evenly into pockets; sprinkle remaining toppings over chicken salad mixture. - 32.194
Baked Southwest Sandwiches
Baked Southwest Sandwiches is a delicious recipe which you will love to serve to your friends and family. This is something which I tried on my last weekend party and it was a great hit. So, why dont you try the same and share your experience with us! - 45.4102
Carolyn S Golden Temple Sandwich
Layer cheese slices on untoasted side of bread; add onion to taste, mushroom, and tomato.
Place under broiler and grill until cheese melts.
Immediately top with Guacamole and alfalfa sprouts. - 28.0582
Fried Egg Sandwich
Freid Egg Sanwich is delicious breakfast made from granins egg cheese. Speicially great for kids holiday chrismas. - 46.1927
Tomato Topper Canapes
1. Remove crusts from bread; spread one side lightly with butter. Cut slices into quarters and place buttered-side-down on tray or wax paper.
2. Microwave cream cheese in small dish about 30 seconds, on HIGH, or until softened. Stir in onion and... - 37.5719
Tomato Bean Huevos Rancheros
1. To make the sauce, mix the garlic, onions and chillies together. Fry the chilli mix in the oil and butter over a high heat for 5 mins, stirring continuously, until softened. Stir in the tomatoes, chilli flakes and bay leaf, then season well. Bring to the... - 33.6493
Monterey Fiesta Sandwich
1 Mash half a small ripe avocado ( 1/2 cup).
2 Add 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion, 1 tablespoon dairy sour cream, 1/4 tea spoon garlic salt and a few drops liquid red pepper seasoning.
3 Toast 2 thin corn toaster muffins; butter bottom.
4 Cut 2... - 35.0087
Sunday Double Decker Sandwich
Sunday Double Decker Sandwich has an Inspirational taste. The American cheese and mustard gives the Sunday Double Decker Sandwich Superior taste. Must go for it - 38.2985
Open Faced Turkey Sandwiches
In a large skillet, saute mushrooms, onion and celery in butter until tender.
Stir in flour until blended; gradually add chicken broth and milk.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
Stir a small amount of hot filling into the egg;... - 43.0662
Best roast Beef Sandwiches
To make the horseradish spread: In a small bowl, stir together the cream cheese, mayonnaise, chutney, and horseradish until well-combined.
Season with the pepper.
To make the roast beef sandwiches: Spread the horseradish mixture on the top and bottom half of... - 41.5068
In bowl combine eggs and milk.
Stir in bread crumbs, 3/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Add ground beef; mix well.
Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
Brown in skillet; remove meatballs.
In same skillet cook sausage, onion, and green pepper till sausage is... - 43.9517
Grilled Crab Sandwiches
Combine first 9 ingredients; spread on unbuttered side of 5 bread slices.
Add tomato slices; season with salt and pepper.
Top with bread slices, buttered side up.
Grill till sandwiches are golden brown. - 38.5151
Denver Pita Sandwiches
Place butter in a 10- x 6- x 2-inch baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH for 1 minute or until butter melts.
Add green pepper and onions; microwave at HIGH for 3 to 4 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Combine eggs, salt, pepper, and ham; pour over... - 42.8586
Scrambled Egg Sandwiches
1. Melt the butter in a small skillet and saute the mushrooms and onion until tender but not browned.
2. Combine the eggs, water, salt and pepper to taste, and parsley. Pour over the mushroom mixture and stir over medium heat until the eggs are set but still... - 27.5936
1. Heat water or both in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Cook and stir until onion is soft. Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
2. Add oregano, basil, eggplant, and tomatoes. Cook over medium-low heat for 15 minutes.
3.... - 43.8553
Grilled Crab Sandwiches
Grilled Crab Sandwiches is a favorite for my crab loving husband. I prepare them as a snack for him and the children. Inevitable the sandwiches are gobbled down in minutes! Try these excellent Grilled Crab Sandwiches recipe. - 40.8877