- » Cheese Tomato Asparagus Pie
Cheese Tomato Asparagus Pie Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese tomato asparagus pie recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese tomato asparagus pie recipes.
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Prepare the pastry in the regular way but instead of milk, use water for mixing. Chill for as long as possible and then roll out the pastry and line a pie plate of 9-inches.
3) Drain the... - 48.8405
Asparagus Tomato Quiche
Line unpricked pie shell with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil.
Bake at 450° for 5 minutes.
Remove foil; return to the oven for 5 minutes.
Remove from the oven; reduce heat to 350°.
Cut six asparagus spears 4 in.long for garnish; set aside.
Cut... - 43.8703
Asparagus And Plum Tomato Pizza
1 Preheat the oven to 400 degrees farenheit
2 Place an oven rack in the centre of the oven.
3 If you have a pizza stone, heat that too.
4 Neatly trim the tough ends off asparagus, leaving 4- or 5-inch tender spears.
5 In a... - 41.1168
Take the pie shell and brush its insides with egg white. Chill in the refrigerator.
To make the filling, rinse the asparagus. Break off the tough white portions of the asparagus. With a vegetable peeler, scrape off its ends. Keep aside 10 4-inch long spears... - 44.4407
Vegetable Cheese Pie
Heat 50 gm butter or margarine and saute skinned chopped tomatoes, onions and mushrooms until softened.
Mix with the drained asparagus pieces and seasoning.
Spoon into 4 individual dishes.
Add the rest of the butter or margarine to the taro and season.
Put... - 41.5752
Ham And Vegetable Paella Pie
1. Line with pastry a buttered 7-inch deep spring form cake pan.
2. Chill while preparing cheese dice and vegetables.
3. Cut ham into short thin strips.
4. In a frying pan, cook ham strips over low heat until fat runs freely.
5. Add prepared onion, leek,... - 39.16
An Elegant Dinner Treat
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) Thaw the pie shells. Clean and drain the chicken breasts. In a skillet, add a tablespoon of butter. Saute the chicken covered, till it browns on both sides. Sprinkle thyme on top.
3) Trim the rough ends of... - 42.4377
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) In a pan boil water and add sun-dried tomatoes into it.
3) Let soak for 15 minutes until soft.
4) Drain out from the liquid and chop coarsely.
5) Remove around 1 inch of the coarse ends of the... - 48.3053