- » Cheese Terrine
Cheese Terrine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese terrine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese terrine recipes.
Gorgonzola Walnut Terrine
What a Bachelor party without an Cheesy-Appetizer on the Menu. Nick shares his easy-to make Terrine Recipe. A perfect portion of goat cheese, blended with cream cheese, while adding green onions and seasoned with pepper. Walnuts filled in between the cheese... - 78.7488
Vegetable And Goat Cheese Terrine
1 Sprinkle both sides of the eggplant, zucchini, and squash with the salt; place on a large baking sheet and let stand 30 minutes.
2 Pat the salted vegetables dry with paper towels. Spray a large ridged grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat.... - 43.2749
Provolone And Sun Dried Tomato Terrine With Pesto Dressing
In a food processor puree the tomato mixture ingredients.
In a bowl combine the pesto, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well incorporated.
Line a 2-quart round dish with plastic wrap.
Coat the wrap with non-stick cooking spray.
Place... - 38.2344
Chicken & Cheese Terrine
1. Make meat layer: Soften gelatin with chicken broth or bouillon cube in water in a small saucepan. Heat, stirring constantly and crushing cube, if using, with a spoon, just until gelatin dissolves. Measure 1/4 cup into a 6-cup mold; stir in lemon juice.... - 36.4249
You May Also Like!
Cream Cheese And Chicken Terrine
1. Melt butter for 1 minute on high. Add shallots and flour. Cook for 1 minute on high.
2. Gradually stir in stock and milk. Cook for 4-5 minutes on high, stirring every 2 minutes.
3. Stir in tabasco sauce and pepper.
4. Beat cream cheese. Gradually stir in... - 43.9169
Green Cabbage And Bacon Terrine
Green Cabbage And Bacon Tenrine is a high protein less calorie appetizer. The egg with gruyere cheese gives the Green Cabbage And Bacon Tenrine a creamy taste. - 46.9691
A terrine makes such impressive appetizer and this one is surely destined to a part of your Italian table for a summer Sunday brunch with family and friends. This gorgeous cold terrine made of layers of roasted eggplant, mozzarella cheese, roasted peppers and... - 113.478
1) Chop beans and carrot in equal size strips.
2) Take a glass dish and put the vegetables, pepper, salt, and water.
3) Cover with a lid and cook on power for 10 minutes.
4) Blend the ham in a meat processor and mix with eggs, oil, salt, and... - 39.683
Deep Green Vegetable Terrine
Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly butter a 6 x 4 X 4-inch baking pan, or use a nonstick pan.
Remove the stems from the spinach and chard.
Wash the leaves thoroughly, pat them dry, and chop coarsely.
Melt the butter in a large skillet, add the onion, and... - 40.2279
Vegetable Terrine Spiced With Pepper And Nutmeg
Melt 4 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add carrots and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer carrots until tender (about 15 minutes).
Coarsely chop carrots and set aside in a large mixing... - 43.8598
Tuscan Vegetable Terrine
1. Line a terrine dish with plastic food wrap, leaving enough wrap overhanging the sides to cover top of terrine. Set aside.
2. To make terrine, cut pumpkin into 1 cm/ 1/2 in thick slices. Place on a baking tray. Lightly brush with olive oil. Bake at a... - 40.8809
Adapted from Sharp Microwave and Convection Cookbook. - 43.2477
Lemon Berry Terrine
LINE bottom and sides of 8x4-inch loaf pan with waxed paper.
CUT rounded top off pound cake; reserve for snacking or other use.
Trim crusts from pound cake.
Cut cake horizontally into 5 slices.
Line bottom and long sides of loaf pan with 3 cake slices.
Cut... - 42.6033
Pasta And Spinach Terrine
1. Melt butter in a frying pan over a low heat, add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until onion is soft. Set aside.
2. Cook fettuccine in boiling water in a large saucepan. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside.
3. Place... - 35.3478