- » Cheese Tart Shell
Cheese Tart Shell Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese tart shell recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese tart shell recipes.
Blue Cheese Appetizer Tarts
Combine blue cheese and flour; spoon evenly into tart shells.
Combine egg, milk, salt, and hot sauce; spoon evenly over blue cheese mixture in tart shells.
Sprinkle with walnuts.
Bake at 425Â° for 7 minutes.
Reduce oven temperature to 300Â°, and bake an... - 30.9992
Combine cream cheese and butter, mixing well.
Stir in flour, chill.
Shape dough into 24 (1-inch) balls.
Place each ball into individual wells of ungreased 1 3/4-inch muffin pans, pressing dough onto bottom and sides to form shells.
Note: Tarts can be made... - 25.5993
Cheddar Cheese Tart Shells
Mix flour, salt, and cheese in a bowl.
Cut in shortening with a pastry blender until pieces are the size of small peas.
Sprinkle water over mixture, a teaspoonful at a time; mix lightly with a fork after each addition.
Add only enough water to hold pastry... - 29.3146
Cream Cheese Tart Shells
In a medium bowl, stir butter or margarine and cream cheese until smooth.
Use a pastry blender or fork to cut in flour until particles resemble small peas.
Shape into a ball.
Wrap in plastic wrap or foil; refrigerate 4 or 6 hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to... - 31.8423
Artichoke And Feta Tarts With Tomato Salad
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Line a baking dish with parchment paper, and set it aside.
3. For tart, place pastry sheet on counter top, and cut it into 4 equal squares.
4. With a knife, score a ¼ inch border around squares.
5. On... - 80.6834
To make the tart shell, combine the flour and salt in the bowl of an electric mixer.
Add the butter and, using the whisk attachment, combine the mixture on a slow speed.
When small chunks the size of rice form, add the yolks and increase the speed.
Strain in... - 39.3155
Eggless Mini Savory Tarts
These little cheesy, spicy mini tarts make perfect party snacks. While you may think “mini” are for kids, but these are good for cocktail dinner parties and brunch buffets, too where you may have a few fussy, calorie conscious guests! Small portions help... - 128.574
Combine all ingredients; stir until well blended.
Shape dough into 24 balls; chill.
Place in greased 1 3/4-inch tart pans, shaping each into a shell. - 15.2574
Coconut Mallow Salad In Cheese Tarts
Thoroughly drain pear halves and pineapple chunks.
Cut pear halves into quarters.
Put drained fruit into a bowl with the marsh-mallows and coconut; add sour cream and toss lightly until mixed thoroughly.
Cover; chill 12 to 24 hours.
When ready to serve, spoon... - 28.6279
Strawberry Cheese Tarts
Beat cream cheese and half-and-half together until stiff and smooth.
With the back of a spoon or a small knife, line the tart shell with the cream cheese mixture.
Combine sugar replacement and strawberries in a bowl.
Toss to mix.
Divide the strawberries... - 32.2103
Combine cheese, half-and-half, mustard, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and hot sauce in top of double boiler; heat over hot water, stirring occasionally, until cheese melts.
Spoon into tart shells; allow standing 10 minutes before serving. - 19.2717
1) In a saucepan mix sugar and 1/4 cup water.
2) Boil and pour over berries.
3) Keep aside, drain and reserve syrup.
4) Add cornstarch and 1 tablespoon water.
5) Mix to the syrup. Cook stirring until thickened.
6) With a fork mash cheese.
7) Mix with... - 37.0976
Tuna Cheese Tarts
Why not try this Tuna Cheese Tarts? I am sure that you'll soon get hooked to it, just as I did. Try out this quick and simple recipe for Tuna Cheese Tarts to believe it! - 38.8013
Classic Cheese Tarts
1. Prepare pastry. Roll out half the pastry on a lightly floured surface. Cut into five 5-inch rounds. Fit into foil tart pans (3-inch diameter. 1/3 cup capacity). Turn pastry under and pinch to make stand-up edge; flute. Repeat with remaining pastry.
2. Beat... - 37.2698
Lemon Cheese Tart
This sweet and delicious Lemon Cheese Tart is so irresistably good that it's sure to give your meal a grand finish! Also, this Lemon Cheese Tart is extremely easy to make, so simply give it a try! - 43.9851
Cherry tarts are simple tarts made with cherry pie filling and soft cream cheese filled in a baked tart shell. The cherry tarts are fruity and are best served chilled. They may be topped with a dollop of whipped cream. - 23.8906
Miniature Cheese Shells
In a medium bowl, combine butter and cream cheese until smooth.
Stir in salt, Parmesan cheese and flour until blended.
Shape into a ball; wrap in waxed paper or foil.
Refrigerate 1 hour.
Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
Roll out dough on a lightly floured... - 30.3913
1. Prepare tart shells.
2. Place cream cheese in 1 1/2-quart bowl. Microwave uncovered on medium (50%) until softened, 60 to 90 seconds. Add sugar, egg, lemon peel and vanilla; beat with hand beater until smooth, about 2 minutes. Microwave uncovered on medium... - 26.1213
Cheddar Cheese Tarts
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (160°C).
2) On a lightly floured board, roll out the cream cheese pastry to 1/4 inch thick.
3) Cut the dough into circles with a 2 1/2 inch cookie cutter and press well into tart tins.
4) Reroll the cut... - 45.6279
Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese-pastry Shells
Simple yet delicious this Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese-Pastry Shells is more than just a snack; the exciting combination of flavors is sure to leave your mouth watering. Use this quick and easy to make recipe to try your own homemade Saucy Mushrooms In... - 34.9299
Cheese And Herb Tart
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mash the cheese and beat in 4 of the eggs.
3) Add the parsley, chopped chard leaves, salt, pepper, marjoram, lard or butter and half of the dissolved saffron.
4) Use your hands... - 46.0761
Hot Chicken Salad In Cheese Tarts
1. Prepare Tart Shells as directed except — stir cheese into flour mixture before adding water.
2. Toss chicken, celery, lemon juice, onion, salt and pepper in 1 1/2-quart bowl. Mix in mayonnaise. Carefully fold in grapes and 1/4 cup almonds. Cover loosely... - 30.3597
Saucy Mushrooms In Cheese Pastry Shells
1. Preheat oven to 425° F. before baking.
2. Take a small bowl, place pie crust and crumble it. Add boiling water and shredded cheese and using a fork, stir the mixture till the dough turns non-sticky, forms a ball and leaves the sides... - 36.017
Easy Cheese Fruit Tarts
Beat cream cheese until soft in a small bowl.
Gradually beat in milk; continue beating until completely smooth.
Add dessert mix; stir with a spoon 30 seconds, or until thickened.
Spoon into tart shells, dividing evenly.
Decorate with fruits of your choice;... - 27.5723
Line 12 small fluted tart shells with pastry.
Refrigerate while you make the filling.
Beat the eggs vigorously, then add sugar and salt, beating until smooth.
Stir in the butter, lemon rind, and juice.
Spoon into chilled tart shells (fill them almost to the... - 28.7607
Easy Cheese Fruit Tarts
1. Beat cream cheese in a small bowl until soft. Gradually beat in milk; continue beating until completely smooth. Add yogurt; stir with spoon 30 seconds, or until thickened.
2. Spoon into tart shells, dividing evenly. Decorate with fruits of your choice.... - 24.3633
Easy Cheese Fruit Tarts
1. Beat cream cheese until soft in a small bowl. Gradually beat in milk; continue beating until completely smooth. Add dessert mix; stir with a spoon 30 seconds, or until thickened.
2. Spoon into tart shells, dividing evenly. Decorate with fruits of your... - 23.1349
Shrimp Cheese Tart
1. Start heating oven to 400Â°F.
2. Prepare half of piecrust mix as package label directs for single crust; use to line 9-inch pie plate.
3. Place in layers Swiss-cheese slices and shrimp.
4. Beat together flour, eggs, cream and seasoned salt. Pour over... - 30.4148
Leek And Cheese Tart
Preheat oven to 375Â°F.
Cook leeks in rapidly boiling salted water just until tender, about 2 minutes.
Pat dry with paper towels and set aside.
Combine milk, carrot mixture, bay leaf and salt in 1 quart saucepan over medium heat and bring to... - 43.7835
Tangerine Cream Tarts
1. Cream together the cheese and Curacao.
2. In a saucepan, mix together the sugar and cornstarch. Gradually stir in the tangerine juice. Bring to a boil over medium heat and boil one minute.
3. Peel the tangerines, removing the white membrane. Snip the... - 30.6975
Cherry Cheese Tarts
Cherry Cheese Tarts is an irresistible dessert recipe. The deadly combination of cherry and cheese is something you would never want to miss out on! - 38.203
Cream Cheese And Apple Tart
Line an 8-inch tart pan with the pastry, and bake blind at 400Â°F for 25 minutes.
Cool and put on to a serving dish.
Pare and core the apples.
Chop coarsely .
Put into a pan with the sugar, marmalade and spice, and simmer gently until the apples are... - 33.1206
Tuna Cheese Tarts
Roll out pastry 1/8 inch thick and cut into 4- or 5-inch rounds.
Place lightly in tart pans or into the bottoms of ungreased muffin cups.
Bake in hot oven (425°F.) for 8 to 10 minutes.
This will make 6 large shells or 1 dozen small party size ones.
While the... - 44.038
Strawberry Cream Cheese Tart
Prepare the phyllo tart shell.
Mix together the strawberry preserves and water and spread carefully over the bottom of the tart shell.
In a heavy-bottomed medium-size saucepan, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch.
Put over low heat and, stirring... - 46.3077
Spinach Cheese Tarts
Fit crepes into greased muffin cups, forming fluted tart shells.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Assemble Salad Maker with Shredder Disc and large bowl.
Change disc to French Fry Cutter.
Add flour, toss to coat, and set... - 40.4796
Prepare your own pastry or use a pie crust mix.
Roll out dough on a lightly floured board into about a 12-inch circle.
With a 3-inch cooky cutter, cut dough into rounds.
Using a muffin pan whose cups are 1 3/4 inches in diameter, press and fit each round into... - 44.258
Cherry Cheese Tarts
Roll pastry mix to 1/8-inch.
Cut twelve 5-inch circles; fit over inverted muffin pans; pinch corners together; prick.
Bake at 450° for 10 to 12 minutes.
Gradually add milk to dessert mix.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture comes to full boil;... - 33.9808
Gruyere & Goat Cheese Tart
Prepare the pastry In a food processor, combine the flour, salt, and butter.
Pulse until the mixture is crumbly.
Add the Gruyere and pulse twice to incorporate.
Still pulsing, add enough beaten egg to form the dough into a ball.
On a lightly floured surface,... - 41.9723
Swiss Cheese Tarts
Prepare Easy Foil Tarts.
Heat oven to 425°.
Heat 1/2 cup water and the butter to rolling boil.
Stir in flour.
Stir vigorously over low heat about 1 minute or until mixture forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Beat in eggs (all at once) until smooth and... - 38.7598
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Drain; press out excess moisture.
Sift flour and salt together.
Cut in lard with pastry blender until pieces are the size of small peas.
Gradually sprinkle water over mixture, mixing lightly with... - 39.2169