- » Cheese Sweetcorn Egg
Cheese Sweetcorn Egg Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese sweetcorn egg recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese sweetcorn egg recipes.
1. In a large pan add butter, melt and bring to a boil. When it begins to froth, reduce the flame and add flour and whisk it well and cook the flour for 1 minute.
2. Add beaten egg little at a time continue whisking until all the egg is incorporated.... - 91.9411
Sweetcorn Moulds is definitely the most popular vegetarian dish at my restaurant. These make for very simple and delicious sidedishes and can be easily made at home! Why don€™t you surprise your family with the help of this amazing Sweetcorn Moulds recipe? - 48.5821
Crispy Tuna And Egg
Place the fish in a 600 ml (1 pint) ovenproof dish.
Spoon the sweetcorn and egg over the top.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, stir in the flour and cook for 1 minute.
Gradually blend in the milk, then heat, stirring, until the sauce thickens.
Add the cheese,... - 37.3011
Eggs In Artichokes
Eggs In Artichokes is a unique stuffed vegetable dish that goes well with any dinner spread. This dish is perfect for dinner parties. Follow this easy Eggs In Artichokes recipe to cook a wining dish for your guests. - 45.9141
Cheese And Corn Flan
1. Line a 7" diameter plain flour ring or baking dish with the cheese pastry. Leave it to stand for 30 minutes.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl with milk, sweet-corn, cheese, salt, pepper, nutmeg, chilli powder. Mix well.
3. Heat margarine, fry onion and minced meat... - 44.3708
Baked Spanish Omelette
1. Cover the potatoes and carrots with plenty of water, bring to the boil and simmer gently for 10 minutes. If using fresh sweetcorn, add to the potatoes and carrots for the last 4-5 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2. Lightly oil an 8 inch (20cm) round dish.... - 34.4448
Sweet Corn Rarebit
In a small frying pan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, add the green pepper and onion and fry, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 7 minutes or until the onion is soft and translucent but not brown.
Meanwhile, in a medium sized mixing... - 41.7612
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the prepared bacon, carrots, onion, celery and garlic. Cook gently until the bacon is cooked and the onion soft, about 10 minutes.
2. Add the cauliflower, cider, water and stock cube. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20... - 36.4918
1) Take a pan, melt butter, and stir fry bacon strips until crisp.
2) Stir in olives, potatoes, and sweetcorn.
3) Whisk egg, cheese, and seasoning.
4) Pour the egg mixture in the potato mixture and cook gently until it is set.
5) Garnish and... - 38.5249
Veggie Bean Bakes With Salsa
1. Boil potatoes for 10 minutes until tender.
2. Drain add to a bowl and mash.
3. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas
4. Roughly mash the beans with a fork.
5. Mix beans with the mashed potato and then add sweetcorn, half the spring... - 46.2194
Cheesy Corn Fritters
Mix together the corn, flour, sugar, salt and pepper to taste, the eggs and cheese.
Heat the oil until it reaches 185 °C /360 °F or until a small cube of stale bread dropped into the oil turns golden in 50 seconds.
Drop a few tablespoonsful of the corn... - 35.6315
1. Grease a 12 bun or a muffin mould tray with oil or butter
2. Preheat the oven to 425° F, 210° C
3. Into a large basin, sieve the flours, salt and baking powder.
4. Pour a mixture of milk egg and honey and oil, blended in a... - 48.6973
Gougere Of Grouse Partridge And Mushrooms
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree Fahrenheit, 180 degree Celsius.
2. For the filling, in a pan melt butter and cook chopped onion for 5-6 minutes or until soft. 3. Put in the mushrooms, cook for a minute, sprinkle the flour and mix well.
4. When... - 44.951
Turkey And Tomato Pancakes
1) In a bowl, sift flour with salt and pepper into bowl.
2) In centre, make a hollow, and add beaten eggs and 1/4 pint milk. 3) Mix eggs and milk together with spoon before gradually drawing in flour.
4) Add quarter pint of milk as mixture... - 45.2835
Blushing Beetroot Quiche
It is quite hard to resist the pull of this Blushing Beetroot Quiche. I often go for the looks of the dish before tasting it and this one flattered me right away with its looks. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Blushing Beetroot Quiche. - 47.2811