- » Cheese Sundried Tomato
Cheese Sundried Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cheese Sundried Tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cheese Sundried Tomato recipes.
Pesto Cheese With Sun-dried Tomatoes
1. In a blender or food processor, combine cream cheese, goat cheese, butter, pesto and sundried tomatoes until smooth.
2. Pack into a crock and chill for at least 2 hours. Garnish with pine nuts and serve with toast. - 21.4192
Spinach And Sun-dried Tomato Cheese Dip
1. Microwave spinach in a large glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Drain and pat dry with paper towels; coarsely chop.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Gradually add milk and cheese... - 28.5714
Sun-dried Tomato Pesto On Brie
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-low heat.
Combine the sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, vinegar and basil in the skillet and cook for 2 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Stir in parsley and pepper.
Remove the top rind from each... - 40.815
Nonna's Stuffed Sundried Tomatoes
Nonna’s Stuffed Sun Dried Tomatoes is a wonderful dish with the sundried tomatoes stuffed with the Pecorino Romano Cheese, marinara sauce, breadcrumbs, pesto and olive oil. Nonna is Italian for Grandmother, so this is a traditional dish for us to relish and... - 109.487
Sun-dried Tomato Stuffed Pocket Chicken
Wash and thoroughly pat dry the chicken breasts.
Cut a pocket in the side of each chicken breast about 2 inches long.
Stir together the pesto, sun-dried tomatoes and Parmesan cheese.
Fill the pockets with this mixture and pinch to seal edges or secure with a... - 33.1168
Couscous With Chicken, Artichokes And Sun-dried Tomatoes
1. In a pan bring chicken broth and water to boil. Add couscous to it. Stir and turn off the heat. Cover it with lid and allow it to sit for 5-8 minutes to bloom.
2. Discard the skin and cut the chicken breast into bite size pieces.
3. Drain sun-dried... - 107.192
Sundried Tomato Tapenade
If you are looking for some tips on how to entertain without having to do much preparation and cooking, then you have to listen to Scott in this video. He is showering ideas on Italian antipasto and serving with grilled bread. He also shows and easy sundried... - 104.069
Pesto And Sun-dried Tomato Torta
Pesto and Sun-Dried Tomato Torta when coupled with crackers forms a delicious treat. Cream cheese and vegetables blend to form a unique mix powerful enough to make any foodie go drool. I love this recipe just for its rich tasting output! - 45.2916
Rotini With Sundried Tomatoes
Recipe for Rotini with Sun Dried Tomato Sauce, Pasta is a great weeknight main dish because you can present a delicious, healthy, hearty meal in very little time. This sun dried tomato sauce is a perfect example, taking only about 5 minutes to prepare! - 110.738
Pan Seared Shrimp And Scallop Fettucini With Sundried Tomato Pesto
1. In a food processor, add lemon juice, basil leaves, pine nuts, parmesan cheese, 1/4 – 1/3 cup olive oil and salt and pepper and puree until combined.
2. The pesto should be very thick with a slight run of olive oil. Once done, set aside.
3. Next,... - 109.986
Wild Mushroom Ragout Over Sun-dried Tomato Polenta
This wild mushroom ragout over sundried tomato polenta is a vegetarian preparation that is mild yet flavorful. Cooked with gourmet wild mushroom with romano cheese, the ragout is served over polenta. Flavored with herbs like basil and parsley, the ragout is... - 45.05
Gnocchi With Sun-dried Tomato And Almond Pesto
1. In mortar and pestle, add almonds and break them lightly.
2. In a pan, add the almonds and toast for 1-2 minutes.
3. For pesto, in food processor, combine sundried tomatoes, toasted almonds, sweet and purple basil, garlic,... - 0
Penne Primavera With Sun-dried Tomato Sauce
1) Take a large bowl and mix together zucchini, eggplant, peppers, mushrooms, 2 tablespoons mustard and oil in it.
2) On a broiler pan, broil vegetables for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden and soft.
3) In a medium saucepan,... - 37.834
Ravioli With Spinach And Sun-dried Tomatoes
This dinner has a combination of sweet, spicy and savory that I love. It may look like a lot of spinach at first, but it melts away to practically nothing once it's cooked, so the kids probably won't even mind it--ours didn't. Serve it with a green salad... - 36.9769
Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes has an Incredible taste. The tomatoes and white wine gives the Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes Exhilarating taste. - 34.4639
Mozzarella Marinated With Basil And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Cut mozzarella into 1/4-inch slices. In a glass bowl layer slices alternately with basil and sun-dried tomatoes. Cover with olive oil. Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 days.
2. Using a slotted spoon, remove mozzarella, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes from oil. - 21.8398
Layered Goat Cheese Torta
Slice top off head of garlic and drizzle with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Wrap in foil and roast in a preheated 400 degree oven about 1 hour, until garlic is soft.
Meanwhile, in bowl of a free-standing mixer fitted with a paddle attachment,... - 38.4743
Goat Cheese Appetizer
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
To roast garlic; cut top of each head of garlic, peel off outside skin as much as possible, leaving head of garlic in tact.
Put head of garlic on a piece of foil and sprinkle with olive oil, salt and pepper.
Wrap foil around... - 40.3446
Layered Dip Italiano
Line a small, deep bowl with plastic wrap.
Push several heaping spoonfuls of the spreadable cheese into the bottom of the bowl.
Cover with a layer of pesto.
Add a layer of one of the other ingredients.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate... - 37.0185
Tempting Triangles Fabulous French Bread
Melt butter in skillet.
Saute the onions, parsley,celery and garlic until limp.
Stir in the sun-dried tomatoes, olives and Parmesan cheese.
Stir until well-combined.
Slice bread horizontally in half.
Spread each half with half of the vegetable... - 41.096
Goat Cheese Toasties With Sun Dried Tomato And Basil
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for about 20-30 minutes until soft.
3) Chop them.
4) In a bowl mix sun-dried tomatoes with goat cheese and pesto until paste like consistency.
5) Cut baguette into... - 48.1437
Sun Dried Tomato Crostini With Goat Cheese
Place the bread slices on a large cookie sheet.
Lightly brush the tops with the oil and rub with the garlic.
Bake at 350Â° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
Transfer the slices to a wire rack and cool.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with... - 40.4601
Tomato And Cheese Focaccia
Dissolve yeast in warm water; let stand 5 minutes.
Combine flour and salt in work bowl of food processor.
Stir in yeast mixture and 3 tablespoons oil.
Process until ingredients form a ball.
Process 1 minute more.
Turn out onto lightly floured surface.
Knead... - 43.9263
Sun Dried Tomato Aid Cheese Spread
Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade.
Set aside 1/4 cup tomatoes; reserve remaining tomatoes and marinade for another use.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add 1/4 cup tomatoes, 2 tablespoons marinade, cream cheese, and next 3... - 36.2026
Leafy Salad With Cheese And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a shallow serving bowl, tear up salad leaves into bite sized bits
2. With a vegetable peeler, shave cheese into wafer thin slices and scatter them all over the salad
3. In a frying pan, heat oil, add garlic nad cook ovver a medium to high heat... - 46.5887
Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Soup With Cheese Panini
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderately high heat, stirring until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, diced tomato, stock and thyme. Season with salt and pepper; bring to a... - 33.3226
Cheesy Potato Skins With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Bake potatoes for 50 minutes, or until tender. Let cool.
3. Cut each potato in half. Scoop out the pulp with a spoon, leaving 1/4 inch of potato in each half. Cut each half in half again to form quarters. Season to taste with - 27.4158
Ricotta Basil And Pine Nut Loaf
1 Preheat the oven to 350° F.
Lightly grease a 9" x 5"x 3" loaf pan and dust with the bread crumbs; set aside.
Toast the pine nuts on a baking sheet in the oven for 5 minutes or until fragrant and very slightly browned.
2 In a food processor or blender,... - 41.1591
Creamy Cheese And Tomato Macaroni
1) In a small food processor, process the tomatoes, creme fraiche and tomato puree into a sauce.
2) In a pan, cook the pasta as per package directions, until tender.
3) Drain and reserve a little cooking liquid, then return to the pan with the tomato... - 34.075
Exotic Goat Cheese Torta
Goat cheese hasn't scored much on the popularity charts in the world; if you believe it, then you have to try this exotic goat cheese torta and rethink whether it is true. Goat cheese has its loyal fans and this dish is not only appreciated by them but also... - 102.461
Fettuccine With Sun Dried Tomato Cream
1) Soak tomatoes in boiling water and leave aside for 10 minutes.
2) Drain the tomatoes and process them with garlic in food processor or blender container until roughly chopped.
3) Pour cream cheese and oregano to this and blend... - 42.9241
Grilled Mozzarella & Sun Dried Tomato Skewers
You will need 8 short bamboo skewers.
On each skewer, alternately thread sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil leaves.
Brush the cheese with some of the sun-dried tomato packing oil, then grill or broil the skewers until the cheese just begins to melt,... - 20.8219
Brie With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1) Take off the rind from top and place cheese on serving platter.
2) In a bowl, place together parsley, cheese, oil, sun dried tomatoes, garlic and basil.
3) Stir the tomatoes mixture until well mixed and spread on top of cheese.
4) Slice and... - 41.1748
Mozzarella Tomato And Pesto Sandwich
1 To make the pesto: In a food processor or blender, whirl the basil, garlic, oil, and pepper for about 40 seconds or until smooth.
2 Cut each bread loaf in half horizontally.
Spread each bottom slice with half of the pesto; top with half of the tomatoes and... - 33.1932
French Beans With Feta And Tomatoes
1. In a medium sauce pan, gently re heat cooked beans.
2. Remove off flame and add remaining ingredients. Mix well and transfer on to a serving bowl.
3. Serve warm. - 34.3727
Fettuccine Gorgonzola With Sun Dried Tomatoes
To rehydrate sun-dried tomatoes, pour 1 cup boiling water over tomatoes in small heatproof bowl.
Let tomatoes soak 5 to 10 minutes or until soft.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
Cover to keep warm.
Combine cottage... - 40.8329
Hay And Straw
Place sun-dried tomatoes in small bowl; cover with hot water.
When softened, drain and cut into thin slices.
Cook spinach fettuccine and egg fettuccine in separate pots of boiling water.
Drain; keep warm.
Heat olive oil in medium skillet; add garlic and... - 37.6627
Quick Stuffed Tomatoes
Cut the fresh tomatoes crosswise in half and scoop out the pulp.
Coarsely chop the pulp; set aside.
Invert the tomato shells on paper towels to drain.
In a small saucepan, bring the broth and sun-dried tomatoes to a boil.
Remove the saucepan from the heat and... - 41.2934
Layered Sun Dried Tomato And Artichoke Spread
Nikki Shaw from the Kraft Kitchens shares a creative recipe that's an elegant spin on traditional artichoke dip. Instead of blending all of the ingredients together, each flavor is layered between a smooth layer of cream cheese. Layered Sundried Tomato and... - 120.946
Provolone And Sun Dried Tomato Terrine With Pesto Dressing
In a food processor puree the tomato mixture ingredients.
In a bowl combine the pesto, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt, and pepper until well incorporated.
Line a 2-quart round dish with plastic wrap.
Coat the wrap with non-stick cooking spray.
Place... - 38.2344
Sun Dried Tomato Cream Puffs
1) Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2) In a saucepan, heat together water and margarine to boil.
3) Add flour, sun dried tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper and stir well to mix.
4) Simmer the flour mixture, stirring continuously for 1 minute until the... - 43.0898
Pizza With Artichokes And Sun Dried Tomatoes
Pizza with artichokes and sun dried tomatoes rules the list of the best tasting dishes thanks to this recipe. The main ingredient in pizza with artichokes and sun dried tomatoes is always vegetable. It is one italian dish which will never fail to impress you... - 39.9043
New Haven Clam And Sun Dried Tomato Pizza
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F; spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2. Place the sun-dried tomatoes in a bowl and add enough hot water to cover by 1 inch. Let stand until softened, about 10 minutes; drain and chop. Combine the clams, garlic, and oil in a... - 31.7786
Double Trouble Bruschetta
In a large bowl, combine the roma tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper.
Allow the mixture to sit for 10 minutes.
Now, preheat oven on LOW broiler setting.
Cut the baguette into 3/4 inch hard diagonal... - 45.9333
Hot Spinach Cheese Dip
Hot Spinach Cheese Dip is an amazingly delicious recipe version. An easy to make recipe, you will simply find this Hot Spinach Cheese Dip both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 30.4796
Shrimp And Goat Cheese Omelette
Use a 9-inch nonstick skillet or omelet pan.
Butterfly shrimp by cutting 3/4 of the way through along the back vein.
Open shrimp to resemble a butterfly.
Sear the shrimp in hot garlic oil (about 2 minutes on each side).
Remove to paper toweling.
Wipe oil from... - 35.2697
Spinach Fettuccine With Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Drain sun-dried tomatoes, reserving 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Coarsely chop 1/4 cup tomatoes.
Reserve remaining olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes for other uses.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add reserved 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Place skillet... - 44.227
Grilled Polenta With Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) Take a heavy-bottomed 3-quart saucepan and boil water in it.
3) Sprinkle salt in it and add polenta.
4) Lower heat and stir frequently for 15 to 30 minutes.
5) Cook till it is thick and creamy. It... - 48.6303
Leftover Pasta With Cheese Sauce
1. In an individual portion baking dish, combine cooked pasta, peas & sundried tomatoes.
2. Pour the cheese sauce on to and sprinkle grated cheese.
3. Bake at 200 degree C or 400 degree F for 15-20 minutes until pasta is heated, sauce is bubbly and... - 82.7379
Sun Dried Tomato Spinach And Chickpea Couscous
1. Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add bell pepper and garlic; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add broth; bring to a boil over high heat. Remove from heat; stir in couscous and next 4 ingredients. Cover; let stand 5 minutes or until... - 30.4783
Eel Spetzes Style With Tomato Sauce And Feta
In a heavy frying-pan or wide flameproof casserole heat 2 tablespoons olive oil and saute the eel pieces until well-browned on all sides.
Remove from the pan and add another tablespoon oil if necessary.
Add the onions and fry gently until translucent.
Pound... - 43.1789
Fresh Mozzarella With Tomatoes
Cut cheese into 1 inch (2.5 cm) cubes.
In bowl, combine cheese, cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes (if using), basil and pine nuts.
Dressing: In small bowl, combine vinegar, pepper, garlic, and salt to taste; whisk in oil.
Taste and adjust seasoning if... - 39.0404
Spinach Ricotta And Pecan Roulade With Sun Dried Tomato Dressing
Lightly grease two 18 X 28 cm/7 X 11 in Swiss roll tins (jelly roll pans) and line with non-stick baking parchment standing 2.5 cm/1 in above the rim.
Thoroughly wash the spinach and shake off the excess water.
Place in a saucepan with no extra water, cover... - 40.903
Chicken, Spinach, And Sun Dried Tomato Calzones
1. Preheat oven to 425Â°F. Drain spinach in a sieve, pressing to extract as much liquid as possible. In a medium bowl, combine spinach, chicken, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, oregano, pepper, and 1/2 cup of marinara sauce.
2. Unfold pizza... - 32.5414
Spinach And Cheese Stuffed Pizzas
In small bowl, combine garlic and olive oil; in a separate bowl, season spinach with salt and pepper.
Set both aside.
On lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8-inch thickness, forming a 12- by 16-inch rectangle; then cut dough in half, forming two 12-... - 44.9327
Goat Cheese Torte
Goat Cheese Torte is an easy to prepare dessert recipe which you will simply love. I bet, you will surely get a huge fan following for this one! - 39.0279
Eggplant With Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Trim ends from eggplant. Slice unpeeled eggplant into Vi-inch rounds. Sprinkle with coarse salt and layer in a colander. Place a plate with a weight on top (such as two 1-pound cans) and let drain 35 to 40 minutes. Pat slices dry with paper towels.
2.... - 34.8383
Tomato Basil Stuffed Chicken Breasts
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Combine first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Cut a horizontal slit through thickest portion of each chicken breast half to form a pocket. Divide cream cheese mixture evenly among pockets. Place bread in a food processor; pulse 10... - 31.0843
Penne With Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
1. Pesto: In a bowl cover sun-dried tomatoes with boiling water; let stand 10 minutes or until softened. Drain and pat dry; chop coarsely.
2. In a food processor, combine rehydrated tomatoes, basil, parsley and garlic. With motor running, add stock and oil in... - 31.8665
Three Tomato Canapes
1. Put the cream cheese into a medium bowl and mash in the tomato paste with a fork until evenly blended.
2. Using a 2-inch round cutter, cut 24 rounds from the whole wheat bread. Spread each with 1 teaspoon of the tomato-cheese mixture. Top each with a... - 25.4596
Tomato And Spinach Risotto
1. Crush the garlic and finely chop the onion. Heat the oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and onion and fry for 2 to 3 minutes until softened.
2. Pour the tomatoes and stock into a small saucepan, bring to the boil, then reduce the heat to a... - 47.5519
Pesto Flavored Cheese Loaf
Italian style food is always great! In this video, Janet demonstrates a pesto cheese loaf. A great dish which is low cal. Janet gives you all the nutritional facts on all the food being added and is great information to have! Watch and learn! - 132.368
Fava Beans With Sun Dried Tomato Oil And Pancetta On Frisee
1) Prepare sun-dried tomato oil heating olive oil till boiling point.
2) Put tomatoes in a heatproof container.
3) Transfer the hot oil over the tomatoes.
4) Keep aside for 3 to 4 days.
5) Strain the oil and reserve in a bottle.
6) Cover container... - 49.9737
Greek Cheese Torta
Need some great dip ideas which are suitable for any occasion? Then you should take a look at this delicious Greek cheese torta recipe which is rich is flavors’ of Greece and combines pistachios and baguette. Do not miss out some quick tips the chef... - 100.573
Spaghettini With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Broccoli
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Blanch in boiling water for 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.In large skillet, add and saute for 1 minute
Add to oil mixture along with broccoli.
Saute for 1... - 41.7906
Pasta With Salmon And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. In a large pot of boiling water, cook the fettuccine until just tender.
2. Drain and transfer to a large bowl.
3. In a large frying pan, combine the water, vinegar, and bay leaf and bring it to boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and add the salmon.
5.... - 45.5261
Ravioli With Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the ravioli and cook according to package directions.
Drain well and return to the cooking pot to keep warm.
Meanwhile, make the sauce.
Heat the oil in a large skillet or saucepan and cook the... - 41.2492
Sun Dried Tomato And Shallot
1) Take a frying pan and heat oil init. Stir in shallots and saute until browned and soft, stirring occasionally.
2) Now, put in parsley, garlic, and sun-dried tomatoes. Saute the mixture for about 1-2 minutes.
3) Next, add feta cheese and pepper as... - 37.6086
Linguine With Shrimp And Sun Dried Tomatoes
Cook in boiling water until firm to the bite (al dente).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Boil for 2 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Heat in large skillet.
Add and saute until onions are golden.
Add to onion mixture with cooked asparagus and cook... - 42.2067
Mushroom And Sun Dried Tomato Phyllo Triangles
Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add the mushrooms, shallot, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring occasionally, for 12 minutes, or until all of the liquid has evaporated and the mushrooms are golden brown.
Add the garlic and... - 43.7427
Roasted Garlic Pizza With Arugula And Sun Dried Tomatoes
To make the roasted garlic: Preheat the oven to 425°F.
Place the garlic in a small baking dish and toss with the oil.
Cover and bake for 15 minutes, or until the cloves are tender and just beginning to lightly brown.
Remove from the oven.
Cool the garlic... - 44.3895
Penne With Sun Dried Tomatoes And Capers
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
Place the minced sun-dried tomatoes in a small bowl and cover them with the 1/2 cup of very hot water.
In a nonreactive skillet or heavy saucepan, heat the oil and saute the onions on medium heat,... - 45.7791
Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Sauce
1. In a blender or food processor, combine all the ingredients and blend until a smooth sauce mixture is formed.
2. Sprinkle generously with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
3. Toss desired amount, as per taste with pasta or noodles.
4. Mix... - 36.5261
Sun Dried Tomato Pesto Quesadillas
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add tomato, green onions, and next 6 ingredients.
Process until mixture is minced.
Combine ricotta cheese and goat cheese; stir until smooth.
Place 2 tortillas on a baking sheet coated with cooking... - 42.6667
Spaghetti Sun Dried Tomatoes And Pine Nuts
1. Coarsely chop the sun-dried tomatoes.
2. In a saucepan, heat the oil and add tomatoes, garlic and red pepper; sautÃ© for about 2 minutes or until garlic is soft.
3. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain.
4. Don't rely on the... - 40.0434
Sun Dried Tomato Pasta
Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
Saute pancetta in olive oil over medium heat until crispy.
Add onions and garlic and cook till soft, approximately 7 to 10 minutes.
Add sun-dried tomatoes, mushrooms, and chopped fresh tomatoes.
Simmer for 2 minutes.
Add wine... - 46.1201
Linguine With Mussels, Sun Dried Tomatoes And Olives
1) Cook the linguine al dente in salted water for 8 to 10 minutes. Drain and keep aside.
2) In a skillet, heat oil, add wine and onions and bring to oil. Add in mussels, cook covered for 3 minutes.
3) The mussels are done, when the shells open up.... - 38.8944
Radicchio And Goats' Cheese Parcels
1) In each radicchio leaf, wrap one slice of cheese.
2) On a baking tray, place each -€˜parcel-€™ with the seam-side down. Brush with oil.
3) Scatter pine nuts all over the gently press them down.
4) Under a very hot grill, grill the parcels for... - 35.8181
Goat Cheese Torta
1) Line a clear plastic wrap on a souffle pan or a 1-quart loaf pan.
2) In a large mixer bowl or food processor, mix together cream cheese, garlic, goat cheese, pepper and oregano.
3) Blend to a smooth mixture.
4) Spread a third of the mixture in the... - 46.9771
Sun Dried Tomato And Basil Cheesecake Appetizer
1. Pre heat an oven at 175 C (350 F).
2. Finely chop 7 tablespoons sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
3. Coarsely chop 15 no-€™s sun dried tomatoes and keep aside.
4. Grease a 9 ½ inch non stick spring form pan with cooking spray and line... - 49.2492
Shrimp And Goat Cheese Omelet
1. Use a nonstick skillet to make the omelet.
2. Butterfly shrimp by cutting 3/4 of the way through; along the back vein.
3. Then, open shrimp to resemble a butterfly.
4. In the skillet, heat garlic oil to sear the shrimp for about 2 minutes on each... - 38.5522
Mini Tarts And Prosecco Citrusade
For Prosecco Citrusade:
1. Extract juice of one lime, one lemon, and one orange. Slice the other and set aside.
2. In a jug, pour lime, lemon, and orange juice.
3. Add sugar and mix well.
4. Now, drop sliced fruits. Pour prosecco and... - 0
Goat Cheese Chicken Rolls
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Oil a small glass baking dish.
In a small bowl combine all ingredients except chicken and wine and blend well.
Spread mixture on chicken breasts and roll them.
Fasten with a toothpick.
Arrange in baking dish so rolled breasts do not... - 40.1201
Grape Salad With Pecans And Roquefort Cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat pecans with beaten egg white; toss with brown sugar. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and let cool.
2. Whisk together shallots and vinegar. Slowly whisk in olive oil. Add basil... - 34.8104
Pasta With Vegetable Cheese Sauce
1) In a 10-inch skillet, heat oil. Add in onions, carrot and garlic. Saute over medium-high flame for 2 minutes until the onions turn soft and transluscent.
2) Stir in flour and the instant broth mix. Mix well while stirring continuously for a... - 44.3999
Fabulous Feta Frittata
1. Preheat broiler. Melt butter in 10-inch ovenproof skillet with sloped sides over medium heat. Tilt skillet so bottom and sides are well coated with butter. Beat eggs. Add cream, basil, salt and pepper; mix well. Pour mixture into skillet. Cover; cook 8 to... - 26.9608
Thoroughly mix together ricotta cheese, spinach, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, pine nuts, and Parmesan cheese.
Add salt to taste.
Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
In a separate bowl, mix olive oil and egg whites and brush over a sheet of phyllo.
Repeat 2 more... - 42.01
Chicken Meatballs In Tomato Pesto
1 Combine the sun-dried tomatoes and enough boiling water to cover in a bowl. Let stand until softened, about 10 minutes; drain.
2 Put the sun-dried tomatoes, pasta sauce, basil, and cold water in a blender and puree.
3 Combine the chicken, bread crumbs,... - 37.8005
Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
In a food processor, combine garlic and tomatoes WITH oil.
Chop in food processor until finely chopped.
Add parsley, parmesan cheese, and basil.
Continue to process until mixture is a thick paste. - 25.752