- » Cheese Sun Tomato
Cheese Sun Tomato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cheese Sun Tomato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cheese Sun Tomato recipes.
Creamy Sun Dried Tomato Soup With Cheese Panini
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter in the olive oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook over moderately high heat, stirring until softened, about 4 minutes. Add the sun-dried tomatoes, diced tomato, stock and thyme. Season with salt and pepper; bring to a... - 31.0663
You May Also Like!
Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes
Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes has an Incredible taste. The tomatoes and white wine gives the Marinated Goat Cheese With Sun Dried Tomatoes Exhilarating taste. - 32.401
Pesto Cheese With Sun-dried Tomatoes
1. In a blender or food processor, combine cream cheese, goat cheese, butter, pesto and sundried tomatoes until smooth.
2. Pack into a crock and chill for at least 2 hours. Garnish with pine nuts and serve with toast. - 20.4286
Goat Cheese Toasties With Sun Dried Tomato And Basil
1) Preheat broiler.
2) In a bowl of hot water soak the sun-dried tomatoes for about 20-30 minutes until soft.
3) Chop them.
4) In a bowl mix sun-dried tomatoes with goat cheese and pesto until paste like consistency.
5) Cut baguette into... - 49.0914
Sun Dried Tomato Crostini With Goat Cheese
Place the bread slices on a large cookie sheet.
Lightly brush the tops with the oil and rub with the garlic.
Bake at 350Â° for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
Transfer the slices to a wire rack and cool.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, cover the tomatoes with... - 38.5897
Penne With Sun Dried Tomato Pesto
1. Pesto: In a bowl cover sun-dried tomatoes with boiling water; let stand 10 minutes or until softened. Drain and pat dry; chop coarsely.
2. In a food processor, combine rehydrated tomatoes, basil, parsley and garlic. With motor running, add stock and oil in... - 29.5074
Mozzarella Marinated With Basil And Sun Dried Tomatoes
1. Cut mozzarella into 1/4-inch slices. In a glass bowl layer slices alternately with basil and sun-dried tomatoes. Cover with olive oil. Marinate in refrigerator 2 to 3 days.
2. Using a slotted spoon, remove mozzarella, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes from oil. - 20.4812
Spinach And Sun-dried Tomato Cheese Dip
1. Microwave spinach in a large glass bowl at HIGH 2 minutes or until spinach wilts. Drain and pat dry with paper towels; coarsely chop.
2. Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic; saute 2 minutes. Gradually add milk and cheese... - 26.8932
Sun Dried Tomato Aid Cheese Spread
Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade.
Set aside 1/4 cup tomatoes; reserve remaining tomatoes and marinade for another use.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add 1/4 cup tomatoes, 2 tablespoons marinade, cream cheese, and next 3... - 33.9645