- » Cheese Straws Puff Pastry
Cheese Straws Puff Pastry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cheese Straws Puff Pastry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cheese Straws Puff Pastry recipes.
Puff Pastry Cheese Twists
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F
2. Line 2 baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, combine soup mix, cheese and spices. Set aside for later.
4. Dust a clean work surface with flour.
5. Unfold 1 pastry sheet and sprinkle... - 39.3232
You May Also Like!
Baked Parmesan Cheese Straws
Roll out puff pastry dough into a rectangle 20 by 24 inches.
Sprinkle half of the parmesan evenly over the dough and gently press cheese into the dough with the rolling pin.
Fold the dough in half crosswise, roll it out again to 20 by 24 inches, and sprinkle... - 29.4792
Need a quick, last minute appetizer to serve at your holiday party? Try making these Cheese Straws! - 117.955
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Take out frozen pastry and allow to stand for half an hour. Halve the dough. Roll each of the halve into 10 x 12 inches rectangles, apply beaten egg on one portion and sprinkle cheese on it. Add salt and... - 32.9275
1. Pre heat the oven at 200 degree C or 400 degree F.
2. Take one sheet of pastry sheet and cut it into 3 pieces.
3. Then brush egg on each sheet.
4. On first sheet sprinkle poppy seeds. Once done cut them into 1-inch thick long strips.... - 95.854
Spicy Dallas Cheese Straws
Thaw puff pastry as label directs.
Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix paprika, thyme, ground red pepper, and salt.
Grease 2 large cookie sheets.
Unfold 1 sheet puff pastry onto lightly floured surface.
With floured rolling pin, roll pastry into 14" by 14"... - 40.5178
Texas Cheese Straws
1. Grease two large cookie sheets. In a small bowl, combine the paprika, thyme, ground red pepper, and salt.
2. Unfold 1 puff-pastry sheet. On lightly floured surface, with floured rolling pin, roll pastry into 14-inch square. Lightly brush with egg white.... - 32.5806
Culinary Carrie: Sesame Cheese Straws
1. Thaw puff pastry dough in refrigerator overnight.
2. Next day, preheat oven to 400 degrees.
3. Prepare a baking sheet sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
4. On a baking sheet lay one of the pastry sheets, cover it with cheese.
5.... - 103.925
Baked Cheese Puffs
To make cheese bows, sprinkle a third of the Gruyere cheese over a pastry board or clean working surface.
Roll out half the pastry dough over cheese to 1/4 inch (5 mm) thick.
Beat milk and egg yolk in a small bowl; use half to brush surface of dough.
Sprinkle... - 36.0205
1. Lightly grease one baking sheet and line it with baking paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F
3. In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour and salt.
4. Add ice water and stir gently using a spatula or a palette knife to bind... - 36.0916