- » Cheese Steak Soup
Cheese Steak Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese steak soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese steak soup recipes.
Wild Rice Steak And Cabbage Soup
In large saucepan, saute cabbage in oil 5 minutes, stirring frequently; do not brown. Add onion and garlic; saute 3 minutes. Add beef; cook 5 minutes. Add remaining ingredients except cheese; simmer, covered, 1 hour. Ladle into bowls and top with cheese. - 30.5047
French Steak And Onion Luncheon Soup
1. In a saucepan, heat onion soup and water till it simmers; stir in thinly sliced steak and heat till it boils
2. Add it to two flameproof bowls and sprinkle cheese on them
3. Place the bowls under the broiler for a minute until the cheese... - 32.9588
Cheese Steak Casserole
baking diPlace meat in 8 or 9-inch square sh.
Sprinkle flour, salt and pepper over meat.
Mix to coat meat with flour.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Remove from oven.
Stir in onion soup mix, mushrooms and water.
Cover and bake 1 1/2 hours or until meat is... - 40.8084
1. Cut steak into 2 inch (5 cm) cubes and place on a flat dish. Cover the meat with sugar, flour, curry powder and ground ginger. Pour over the port, tomato sauce, vinegar, lemon juice, lemon rind, grated cheese and bacon. Marinate for several hours.
2. Bake... - 34.0005
Cook slowly for 4 hours.
Add 1/2 lb.
cooked spaghetti and 1 cup grated cheese melted, just before serving. - 23.6136
Blue Cheese-sauced Fish
Partially thaw fish.
Cut into 4 or 5 portions.
Place in 11x7x11/2-inch baking pan.
In saucepan combine soup and lemon juice; heat till bubbly.
Blend in sour cream and cheese; cook over low heat till heated.
Pour over fish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375Â° till... - 30.5894
Add remaining ingredients except cheese and onion rings.
Bake at 350 degrees to heat through.
Put grated cheese and onion rings on top and brown - 31.7535
Swiss Steak Special
The Swiss Steak Special is a tender and tasty meat preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Try this wonderful Swiss Steak Special recipe at home and taste for yourself this exquisitely delicious dish. - 30.8712
Rolled, Stuffed Steak
Pound the meat with a mallet until it is a rectangle 6x10 inches.
Arrange all the ingredients, except the tomato soup, over the meat with the eggs on top in a row.
Roll the meat up carefully.
Tie it with string at both ends.
Place in a lightly oiled pyrex... - 40.6713
Combine chopped meat, beaten egg, milk, Worcestershire sauce, prepared mustard, minced onion, salt and pepper and pack into a loaf pan.
Cover top with the tomatoes, drained (save the liquid for soup).
Cover with grated cheese and lay bacon strips in a row... - 32.239
Wipe fish with a damp paper towel.
Cut each steak in 2 portions.
Place in a glass (8x8-inch) square baking dish.
Squeeze lemon over top of fish.
In a 2-cup measure beat together egg, soup, milk, and 1 tablespoon cheese.
Microwave, covered, for 1... - 31.5361
Swiss Steak Special
In oblong baking dish, combine steak, tomatoes, sauce, soup mix, basil and garlic. - 29.299
Fish Steaks In Wine Sauce
1. Heat oven to 375° F.
2. Arrange fish steaks in a shallow baking dish.
3. Combine soup, wine and cheese in a saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts. Stir in parsley and onion.
4. Pour over steaks in baking dish.
5. Bake about 25 minutes... - 31.0535
Swiss Steak Special
Set Power Select at HIGH.
In oblong baking dish, combine steak, tomatoes, sauce, soup mix, basil and garlic.
Heat, covered, 4 to 5 minutes.
Set Power Select at LOW.
Heat, covered, 40 to 45 minutes or until steak is tender.
Top with cheese and let stand,... - 35.1843
Cut steak into 1/2 inch strips.
Season with salt and pepper; brown in oil.
Add onion, saute until tender.
Add green pepper and basil and cook 5 minutes longer.
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, alternate meat and bread crumbs.
Mix soup and water and pour over... - 40.6993
Vegetable Stuffed Flank Steak
1. In 1 1/2-quart microwave-safe casserole, combine oil, mushrooms, spinach, onion and garlic. Cover with lid; microwave on high 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring once during cooking. Drain. Stir in carrots, cheese, basil and pepper; mix... - 34.0718
Spinach Stuffed Round Steak
For stuffing, in 1-quart casserole combine spinach, 2 tablespoons green onion, and butter.
Cook, uncovered, at HIGH for 3 minutes till vegetables are crisp-tender.
Stir in egg, Parmesan cheese, and marjoram.
Trim excess fat from meat.
Pound to... - 42.187
Sour Cream Swiss Steak
Combine flour, salt and pepper.
Cut steak into serving pieces.
Dredge in seasoned flour.
Melt shortening and brown meat.
Lay onion slices on meat.
Add soup and 1/2 cup water.
Cover and cook slowly 1 hour.
Remove to meat platter.
Stir sour cream, cheese and... - 31.8594
Parsley Steak Rolls
Parsley steak rolls are filled or stuffed rolls prepared with round steak. The filling si prepared with mushrooms, onions, cheese and parsley seasoned with salt and pepper. Cooked in the oven, it is flavored with beef broth. - 31.8402
Veal Steak With Sauce
Combine flour and seasonings; dip meat in mixture.
Brown slowly in hot fat; reserve drippings.
Arrange meat in 10x6x1 1/2-inch baking dish.
Combine bread crumbs, butter, cheese, and sesame seed; spoon over meat.
Stir water into meat drippings; pour around... - 42.6167
Steak & Guinness Pie
Tired of serving the same savory pies over and over? Then watch this video and try something different the next time you have guests over. This recipe is sure to please everyone's taste buds and earn you loads of compliments! - 85.1328
Trout And Blue Cheese Sauce
Cut fish into 4 or 5 portions.
Place in a greased, shallow baking dish.
In a saucepan, combine soup and lemon juice; heat until boiling.
Blend in sour cream and blue cheese; simmer over low heat until heated through.
Pour over fish.
Bake, uncovered in a 375°... - 28.2095
Fish In Saucy Cheese
Place fish in a greased baking dish; dot with butter and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Bake in a 325° oven for 35 minutes.
Mean while, cook asparagus as directed on package; drain and place asparagus on top of fish.
Combine soup and milk and pour over... - 34.6863
Chili Soup Jarlsberg
Chili soup jarlsberg is a beef and vegetable soup prepared with jarlsberg cheese to it. Cooked with a beef broth base, with canned beans and tomato liquid, the chili soup jarlsberg has bell peppers and onions to it. Nicely spiced with cumin, chili powder,... - 47.46
Venison With Apple Cider And Chestnut Sauce
If you want to try out venison, then this video is just perfect for you. Look at this fantastic video that shows an amazing recipe for venison with apple cider and chestnut sauce. The chef here marinates and sears the venison and tops with the flavorful... - 139.768
Fish And Onion Soup
Remove skin and bones from fish steaks or fillets; cut into 1 inch cubes.
Dissolve bouillon cubes in boiling water.
Cook onion in butter until tender.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Add bouillon gradually and heat until boiling, stirring constantly.
Add fish... - 41.6259
Chili Soup Jarlsberg
Brown beef in hot oil in large, deep saucepan over medium-high heat.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to low.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Add beans, tomatoes, peppers, onion, large garlic clove, 3 teaspoons of the chili powder and the... - 42.6718
Chicken Enchilada Soup
Cut 6 tortillas into 1/2-inch-wide strips, set aside.
Cut remaining tortillas into triangles, and fry in hot oil until crisp, set aside.
Saute onion and garlic in 2 tablespoons hot oil in a Dutch oven.
Add remaining ingredients except cheese and paprika,... - 36.8838
Onion Soup En Casserole
In flameproof casserole, cook onions in boiling water with beef broth mix, steak sauce and celery salt, until onions are soft (about 10 minutes).
Put casserole into 450Â° F. oven and cook uncovered until bubbly.
Sprinkle with pepper and serve hot.
For... - 35.167
Onion Beef Soup
Combine all ingredients except toast and cheese in a large saucepan.
Cover and bring to a boil; lower heat.
Simmer about 20 minutes or until onions are soft.
Divide evenly into 4 ovenproof soup bowls.
Top each with 4 toast quarters.
Sprinkle each with 1 ounce... - 34.416
In 3-quart casserole, cook fish, 1 1/2 cups water, bay leaf, and thyme, covered, at MEDIUM HIGH (7) for 6 to 8 minutes or till fish flakes easily with a fork.
Remove skin and bones from fish; break fish into chunks and set aside.
Strain fish broth; set... - 45.4546
Italian Beef And Vegetable Soup
1. Prepare a 1-quart reseal-able food-grade storage bag.
2. To the bag, add flour, salt and pepper and mix well
3. Add the beef to the bag; seal it and shake well till the beef is evenly coated with the mix.
4. In a separate 3-quart... - 46.2574
Potato And Cheese Casserole
1. In a slow-cooker or a crock pot, layer the potato slices and half the onion rings.
2. Dot generously with butter
3. Pour soup and milk over the vegetables.
4. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Cover the pot with its lid
6. Slow cook the potatoes on... - 37.447
Meat Shell Pie
Meat Shell Pie has a fine taste. Meat Shell Pie gets its taste from steak mixed with cheese and soup. Meat Shell Pie is inspired by many food joints across the globe. - 28.7391
Cashew Nut Casserole
Cashew Nut Casserole is a well loved meat dish in my family. Ever since I served this dish a few Sundays ago, as the weekend nears everyone's longing for the Cashew Nut Casserole also increases. Try this wonderful Cashew Nut Casserole and you will understand... - 41.9388
Stuffed Beef Roll
1. Pound the steak meat.
2. Take a bowl and mix egg, veal, Parmesan cheese and bread.
3. Spoon the mixture over steak leaving the 1 inch from edges.
4. Add Provolone cheese, sliced eggs and salami into the meat mixture.
5. Roll up the... - 44.1554
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) In a large bowl, mix the cereal, egg, beef and seasonings together.
3) Shape the mixture into 24 meatballs and arrange over a non-stick baking sheet.
4) Bake in the preheated oven at 450°F or place... - 46.7537
Veal Viennese With Sour Cream
Coat meat with a mixture of the flour, salt, paprika, poultry seasoning, and pepper.
Pound meat on one with a meat hammer.
Turn and repeat process until flour mixture is well pounded in and meat is about 1/4 inch thick.
Brown meat on both sides in hot fat in... - 40.0029
1. Cook the spaghetti until well done
2. Drain and rinse the spaghetti in hot water and place them in shallow baking dishes. Ensure that the dishes are just filled one-third of the way up.
3. Preheat the oven to 375°F
4. In a large pan,... - 45.1048