- » Cheese Square
Cheese Square Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese square recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese square recipes.
Apple Cheese Squares
In large mixing bowl, combine unbleached flour, whole wheat flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cardamom and nutmeg.
Add applesauce, margarine, egg and orange juice concentrate.
Beat at low speed of electric mixer until... - 49.0685
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Crust : In an electric mixer, beat the butter until soft and fluffy.
3) Beat in the sugar, then flour until the mixture is crumbly.
4) In a 9-inch square baking pan, press the dough into the bottom.
5)... - 46.4812
Delicious Cheese Squares
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Mix together the melted butter, wafer crumbs, sugar and flour.
3) Set aside about 1/4 of the mixture for topping.
4) Press the remaining mixture into an 8x8-inches cake pan.
5) Cream... - 44.9175
1 ln a 12-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes or until softened.
Raise the heat to moderately high and add the mushrooms.
Cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until the mushrooms are... - 42.3683
Pepper And Cheese Squares
The pepper and cheese squares are baked cheese and eggs, peppery snack that can be served as appetizers too. Made with a spicy combo of jalapeno peppers, cottage cheese, montrey jack cheese, pimientos and olives, the pepper and cheese squares can be served on... - 42.2201
Sausage & Cheese Squares
Butter a 9 inch square baking dish; set aside.
Melt butter in a medium skillet.
Saute sausage, celery and onion until onion is golden.
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 4 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure... - 41.6468
Ham And Cheese Squares
Sift flour and salt into basin, rub in butter.
Combine milk and mayonnaise, cut into dry ingredients with knife until all liquid is absorbed.
Turn on to floured board and kneed lightly.
Divide in half, roll out one portion to fit base of greased 11 in. x 7... - 41.239
Lemon Cheese Squares
Coat a 13x9x2-inch baking dish with cooking spray; sprinkle crushed wafers evenly over bottom and up sides of dish.
Combine gelatin and water in a medium bowl, stirring 2 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
Add Neufchatel cheese; stir with a wire... - 39.5535
Citrus Cheese Squares
Citrus cheese squares is a lovely salad made with grape fruit and lime gelatin. Combined with chopped walnuts and cherries, the citrus cheese squares are chilled and can be cut out in desired shapes too. - 38.7326
Fila Cheese Squares
With an electric mixer, beat ricotta, feta, and cream cheese with flour, eggs, nutmeg, and pepper until well blended.
Stir in parsley.
Cut fila in half crosswise, then cover loosely to keep from drying out.
With a pastry brush, coat bottom of a 9 by 13-inch... - 38.5001
Fruit-topped Lemon Cheese Squares
ARRANGE 1/2 of the crackers on bottom of 13 X 9-inch pan, cutting crackers to fit, if necessary.
BEAT cream cheese at low speed of electric mixer until smooth.
Gradually beat in 1 cup of the milk.
Add pudding mix and remaining milk.
Beat at low speed until... - 38.2474
Grapefruit Cheese Squares
1) Drain and reserve the syrup from the grapefruit, then level up with water to 3 1/2 cups.
2) Bring half of the syrup mixture to a boil, stir into the gelatin until dissolved.
3) Mix in rest of the syrup mixture and allow to cool.
4) Reserve half of... - 37.9526
Cracked Corn And Cheese Squares
1) Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
2) Take an 8" square baking dish and grease with butter.
3) Take a mixing bowl, and add cheese, corn, and scallions. Mix well and stir into corn muffin batter.
4) Transfer the batter into baking dish.
5)... - 37.3159
Quick Cheese Squares
1) Trim the bread crust and keep aside for other uses.
2) Quarter the bread slices.
3) In a bowl, add cheese, bacon, and garlic powder.
4) Add the cheese mixture over each piece of bread.
5) Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
6) Placing about 3 inches away... - 36.5326
Green Chile-cottage Cheese Squares
Combine eggs, flour, butter, baking powder, salt, and pepper, mix until smooth.
Stir in all cheese and chiles, pour into a greased 8-inch square baking dish.
Bake at 350Â° for 30 minutes.
Let stand 10 minutes, cut into squares.
Garnish with pimiento strips,... - 35.2862
Pecan Cheese Squares
1. In small bowl, place pecans. Cook at high (100% power) 3 1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 1/2 minutes and 30 seconds thereafter, until pecans are lightly toasted; set aside.
2. In 8" by 8" baking dish, place butter or margarine and 2 tablespoons sugar. Cover... - 35.2518
Grapefruit Cheese Squares
Drain grapefruit and add enough water to the syrup to make 3 1/2 cups.
Heat half the syrup mixture to boiling; add to gelatin and stir till gelatin dissolves.
Add remaining syrup mixture; cool.
Reserve best grapefruit segments (about half) for top layer;... - 32.6197
Olive & Cheese Squares
In a medium bowl, combine olives, cheese, mayonnaise, onions and seasoned salt; set aside.
Preheat broiler if necessary.
Place oven shelf 3 to 6 inches from heating element.
Cut crusts from bread; reserve crusts for another use.
Lightly toast bread.
Spread... - 32.3414
Allow cheese and butter to soften at warm temperature.
Combine and beat with electric mixer until fluffy.
Add sauce and beat.
Stack 3 slices of bread, spread mixture between slices; cut off crusts, then quarter sandwich and frost sides and top with... - 32.1568
Crispy Fried Hominy Cheese Squares
1. Bring the water and salt to a boil in a 2-quart saucepan. Slowly add the grits while stirring constantly. Return to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer, uncovered, for 4 to 5 minutes, or until the mixture is very thick.
2. Stir in the garlic, cheese, black... - 32.0966
Jelly And Cheese Squares
Mix together and press in 9 x 12" pan.
Bake 20 minutes at 350Â°F.
Remove from oven.
Cover base with 2 cups apple or strawberry jelly or freezer jam. - 29.349
Crusty Cheese Squares
Crusty cheese squares are baked bread and cheese squares. Prepared with soft cheese spread of choice, the crusty cheese squares is a really simple snack and is fixed in a jiffy. Enjoyed with a relish or just like that, it is crunchy and can be served with tea... - 29.3443
Tofu Chiu Cheese Squares
Bake at 350Ã‚Â° for 30 - 35 minutes.
Serves 10 - 12 as a main dish, or makes about 100 appetizers. - 28.8496
Hot Cheese Squares
Place grated cheeses in bottom of 9 x 13-inch pan.
Combine milk, eggs and flour.
Pour over top of cheeses.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Cut and serve. - 24.4554
Cheese Squares is easy to make and very delicious in taste. If you like bread with cheese and cornflakes then try this Cheese Squares recipe. - 23.0103
Quick Cheese Squares
Trim crust from bread, if desired; reserve for other uses.
Cut bread slices into fourths; set aside.
Combine next 3 ingredients.
Top each piece of bread with cheese mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
Broil about 3 inches from heat 1 minute or until... - 22.0731
Cheese Square Puffs
1) Beat two egg whites stiff, but not dry. Mix cream cheese and sharp cheese together. Thoroughly melt butter, then beat in egg whites and cheese mixture.
2) Hurriedly dunk bread cubes in mixture, about six at a time. Remove one at a time and gently scrape... - 19.8287
Cheese Square Recipes By Category