- » Cheese Spinach Fettuccine
Cheese Spinach Fettuccine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese spinach fettuccine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese spinach fettuccine recipes.
Fettuccine With Spinach And Cream
1. In a nonreactive large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until softened. Add cream and bring to a boil. Cook 3 minutes to thicken; be careful not to let it boil over. Add spinach and cook until wilted, 1 to 2... - 27.951
Fettuccine With Mushroom Spinach Pesto Cream
1 Coarsely chop the onion. Slice the mushrooms.
2 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
3 In a large skillet, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic and cook until the mixture is golden, about 5 minutes.
4 Add... - 41.1684
Fettuccine With Spinach Sauce
Cook pasta in boiling water in a large saucepan.
Drain, set aside and keep warm.
To make sauce, melt butter in a saucepan over a medium heat, add garlic and leek and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
Add spinach and cook for 3 minutes longer or until spinach... - 35.5496
Baked Fettuccine With Spinach In Paneer Sauce
Mouth-watering and delicious Italian preparation of cooked fettuccine with a healthy dose of spinach and a luscious cottage cheese sauce. A generous sprinkling of grated cheese before baking, ensures a perfect finish to the baked fettuccine with spinach in... - 0
Parmesan Scallops With Spinach Alfredo
1. Prepare sauce mix according to package directions using 2 cups fat-free milk, keep warm.
2. Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray,- place over medium-high heat until hot. Add mushrooms, saute 5 minutes or until tender. Reduce heat to medium. Add spinach,... - 29.2194
Fettuccine With Spinach Sauce
Cook fettuccine according to package directions; drain well.
Rinse with warm water, and drain again; set aside.
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain and set aside.
Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
Add spinach, cheese, whipping... - 28.4649
Spinach Fettuccine With Artichoke Sauce
1. Chop artichoke hearts coarsely.
2. Take a skillet and melt butter in it. Add reserved marinade in the melted butter.
3. SautÃ© artichokes, mushrooms, walnuts, garlic and basil until the ingredients turn tender.
4. Take a blender and... - 45.9346
Spinach Fettuccine Primavera
1) Take water in a large pot and bring it to boil.
2) Take a skillet and heat the butter. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes till the onion becomes soft.
3) Put the mushrooms and make them brown.
4) Add the cream and simmer for another 2... - 43.0574
Herbed Salmon With Spinach Fettuccine
Tear off two (10" X 14") sheets of parchment.
Fold each in half and trim the edges to form a half-moon shape.
Open the parchment and coat the top of each with no-stick spray.
Divide the carrots and celery between the papers, positioning them to one side of... - 42.8609
Crab Spinach And Fettuccine
1. Cook pasta according to the package instructions; drain.
2. In a small size saucepan, heat whipping cream and slowly add the Brie, stirring after each addition until well melted.
3. In a large bowl, place pasta and add cheese sauce and spinach; toss... - 38.5787
Spinach Fettuccine With Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
Drain sun-dried tomatoes, reserving 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Coarsely chop 1/4 cup tomatoes.
Reserve remaining olive oil and sun-dried tomatoes for other uses.
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add reserved 1 tablespoon olive oil.
Place skillet... - 44.227
In a heavy bottom saucepan, combine heavy cream, black pepper and nutmeg.
In a large saucepan, bring one gallon of salted water to a boil.
Heat cream mixture over medium heat and simmer until volume is reduced about 25%.
While the cream is still simmering,... - 38.899
Fettuccine With Spinach Sauce
1)Cook fettuccine and spinach and keep it aside.
2)In a large skillet melt butter and add spinach, cheese, whipping cream, salt and nutmeg.
3)In the mixture combine spinach and noodles, tossing it well.
4)Serve this delectable fettuccine with... - 39.3888
Spinach And Ricotta Fettuccine
– Cook the noodles in boiling water according to package directions, rinse them under cold water and drain.
– In a skillet, melt the butter and saute the garlic and shallot but do not brown. Stir in the spinach, ricotta cheese, cream and herbs. Season... - 32.0251
Spinach Fettuccine With Anchovies
1) In a pan, cook the fettuccine in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion in the butter and oil for 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the anchovy fillets and saute for a few minutes.
4) Stir in the button mushrooms and... - 46.3032
Spinach Fettuccine With Vegetable Ribbons
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, using a cheese sheer or a vegetable peeler, make long ribbons of carrot and zucchini. Coarsely chop the scallions.
3 Add the fettuccine to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes, or... - 39.4204
Fettuccine With Spinach And Ricotta Sauce
Bring a large pot of water to the boil for the pasta.
Add salt and the fettuccine and cook for about 9 minutes or until al dente.
Drain well.Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large skillet.
Add the onion and cook gently for about 5 minutes over moderate-low heat... - 43.7551
Remove cottage cheese from refrigerator 30 minutes ahead of time, to reach room temperature.
Cook noodles in boiling salted water according to package directions.
Combine butter and garlic in nonstick skillet over moderate heat; when moisture evaporates,... - 39.7931
Spinach Herb Fettuccine
Cook pasta according to package directions, then drain.
Meanwhile, in a small saucepan cook onion in margarine till tender.
Stir in cornstarch, basil, bouillon granules, garlic powder, and pepper.
Add milk and water.
Cook and stir till thickened... - 42.7619
Zesty And Healthy Spinach-pesto Fettuccine
Fell like indulging tonight but sacred of the weight-hurting calories? Try this yummy spinach pesto and fettuccine dish. It's so velvety and creamy that you will feel that it's bad for you, but surprisingly it isn't. Pesto add a touch of welcoming flavor to... - 106.415
Parsley Pesto Grilled Vegetables & Spinach Fettuccine
Prepare Parsley Pesto; set aside.
Cutting toward stem end, slice each zucchini lengthwise into thin strips, leaving strips attached at stem so they can be fanned out.
Brush cut surfaces of zucchini, eggplants, tomatoes, and onion with some of the pesto.
Place... - 41.8635
In a large heavy pot, saute onion in oil until golden. Add garlic and saute 1 minute. Stir in mushrooms and saute 5 minutes. Season with basil, oregano, parsley and nutmeg. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Drain steamed or thawed spinach and add to pot. Mix in... - 35.0105
Fettucini With Spinach And Mushrooms
1. In a large kettle, heat about three quarts of water and bring it to a boil.
2. Add noodles and cook until tender but still firm.
3. While the noodles are boiling, prepare the vegetables.
4. In a large skillet, add oil, just enough to keep the... - 48.9427
Fettuccine Gorgonzola With Sun Dried Tomatoes
To rehydrate sun-dried tomatoes, pour 1 cup boiling water over tomatoes in small heatproof bowl.
Let tomatoes soak 5 to 10 minutes or until soft.
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt.
Cover to keep warm.
Combine cottage... - 40.8329
Baked Fettuccine With Perch Florentine
The baked fettucine with perch florentine is a fish and pasta preparation with spinach and cheese. Filling and mild, the baked fettucine with perch florentine is a complete one dish dinner or meal. It is flavored with whiet sauce and white wine. I often... - 43.4962
Creamy Spinach And Mushroom Alfredo
1. Cook dumplings according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, heat olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Saute mushrooms 2 minutes or until soft. Add garlic; saute 1 minute. Reduce heat to low; stir in Alfredo sauce... - 35.1227
Fettuccini With Shrimp & Spinach
"Be Well With Fish" as host Ace Burpee and Ellen Pruden from Manitoba Canola Growers prepare Whole Wheat Fettucini with Shrimp and Spinach. This dish will keep you satisfied and energized. - 101.645
Ham And Cheese Fettuccine
1) In a large heavy skillet, saute the ham and garlic in butter over a medium heat until crisp and lightly browned.
2) Stir in the cream and heat until slightly thick.
3) Then mix in the cheese, wine and nutmeg, then stir until the cheese is melts.
4)... - 38.3953
1. Keep eggs, cream, sour cream and butter at room temperature for 1 hour.
2. Take a 6-quart stockpot or Dutch oven, add 4 quarts boiling salted water and cook fettuccine for about 8 to 10 minutes or till fettuccine turns firmly soft. Drain off excess... - 46.4695
Fettuccine In Cream
Heat butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add seasonings, garlic and onion. Mix and cook 4 minutes over low heat.
ncorporate cream and bring to boil over medium heat. Stir and continue cooking 8 minutes over low heat.
Stir in cheese and simmer 3 minutes.
Add... - 33.4482
Fettuccine With Green Vegetables
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, thaw the spinach, peas and broccoli in the microwave (one at a time). Set the broccoli and spinach aside on papers towels to drain as much excess moisture as possible. If the spinach is still watery,... - 38.8697
Fettuccine With Shrimp Sauce
Cook pasta according to package directions; set aside.
Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, wine, marjoram and pepper in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Add shrimp and return mixture to boiling.
Cook 1 minute or until shrimp are opaque.
Remove shrimp from sauce... - 45.4722
Shrimp Fettuccine Primavera
1) Follow package directions to cook fettuccine.
2) Stir in shrimp and vegetables before last 2 minutes of cooking time, heating until shrimp becomes pink in color and vegetables crisp-soft.
3) Drain the cooked mixture, when done.
4) In a large serving... - 36.6572
Creamy Shrimp Fettuccine
Saute shrimp and garlic in liquid Butter Buds, or chicken broth, until shrimp are pink.
Stir in tomatoes; simmer 5 minutes.
Blend in skim milk, flour, and green onions.
Add red pepper now if you are using it.
Sprinkle in Parmesan cheese.
Heat until smooth and... - 37.4893
Chicken Avocado Fettuccine
1. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add mushrooms. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, 2-3 minutes, until tender. Remove mushrooms to bowl.
2. To prepare sauce, in same skillet, heat oil. Add chicken, parsley, chilies and... - 34.9183
Lemony Alfredo Style Fettuccine
Cook mixed vegetables according to package directions, except omit any salt; drain.
Cover and keep warm.
Cook fettuccine according to package directions until tender but still firm, except omit any oil or salt; drain.
Return fettuccine to saucepan.
Add cooked... - 38.3892
Fettuccine With Spicy Chicken & Vegetables
Toast pine nuts in a small frying pan over medium heat until golden (about 4 minutes), stirring often.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add onion, garlic, basil, oregano, and pepper flakes.
Cook, stirring often, until onion is... - 45.0963
Fettuccine Toss With Cream Sauce
In a large skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of butter. Saute the shallots over medium heat until they have turned pale gold. Turn up the heat and add the mushrooms. Cook over medium-high heat until the mushrooms absorb the butter, then lower the heat to... - 37.0917
Heat butter and cream in saucepan over low heat until butter melts, stirring constantly.
Stir in cheese, salt, pepper, and oregano.
Cook noodles, mix drained noodles with sauce.
You can add shrimp, chicken, broccoli, etc.for variations. - 30.6275
Hombre Shrimp And Fettuccine With Salsa Pesto
1) In a glass mixing bowl, combine Salsa, lemon juice, garlic and salt for the sauce.
2) Wash shrimp in water, dry gently and fasten onto 4 soaked wooden skewers.
3) Grill or broil shrimp for 5 to 8 minutes, tossing and basting occasionally with the... - 43.7606
Cut fresh pasta into medium-wide noodles about 10 inches long.
Cook noodles in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente .
While noodles are cooking, melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add green onions and garlic and... - 46.7811
Green And Gold Fettuccine With Salmon
1) In a medium bowl, put salmon and break them into large chunks with a fork and remove bone and skin (if desired).
2) Take a large skillet; heat oil in it over medium-high heat until hot and sauté garlic until golden.
3) Stir in parsley, oregano,... - 40.9252
Chicken And Fettuccine Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F.
2) Lightly grease the bottom of casserole and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, melt butter and stir in flour, stirring constantly.
4) Stream in milk and chicken broth stirring continuously until thickened.
5)... - 45.8185
Fettuccine Vegetable Medley
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Drain and keep warm.
2. To make sauce, place onion, garlic and 1 tablespoon of juice from tomatoes in a saucepan over a medium heat and cook for 3 minutes or until onion is soft.... - 33.1189
Fettuccine With Grilled Vegetables
Thread the eggplant, mushroom, and sweet pepper pieces alternately onto eight 12-inch skewers; set aside.
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine wine, water, bouillon cube, cornstarch, basil, savory, and thyme.
Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
Cook... - 44.1567
Cook bacon in skillet until lightly browned.
Cook noodles in saucepan according to package directions; use 1 teaspoon salt in water.
Melt butter in large chafing dish over canned heat.
Add spinach and bacon; cook until heated through.
Add... - 38.5224
Fettuccine Ribbon Soup
Combine first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or just until vegetables are tender.
Add spinach, mushrooms, and fettuccine; simmer 5 to 6 minutes or until fettuccine is tender but slightly firm.
Ladle... - 36.6591
Fettuccine With Scallops And Smoked Salmon
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes until al dente.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat and cook scallops and garlic until just barely cooked, about 2 minutes.
3. Stir... - 37.0667
Fettuccine With Cream And Mushroom Sauce
Cook the noodles in boiling salted water for 10 to 12 minutes, until just tender.
Meanwhile, melt the butter in a pan, add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, without browning.
Add the mushrooms and fry for 2 minutes.
Add the cream and simmer for 10... - 39.8229
Fettuccine And Salmon
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. In a large skillet bring 2 cups water to boiling. Measure thickness of fish. Add fish to skillet. Return to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, till fish flakes easily, allowing 4 to 6 minutes per 1/2-inch thickness. Drain; keep... - 34.5236
Straw And Hay Fettuccine
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta until al dente and keep aside in a serving bowl after draining.
2) In the meantime, in a large skillet, melt margarine and stir-fry mushrooms for 5 minutes over low heat.
3) Stir in peas and... - 40.9152
Fettuccine Romano Aldana
1) Use a large skillet, to melt 1/4 cup butter over medium-high heat.
2) Sauté mushrooms and onions in butter until tender.
3) Remove from skillet and set aside.
4) Pour in remaining 1/2 cup butter to skillet and heat until lightly browned.
5) Pour in... - 42.988
Fettuccine With Sharimp & Gorgonzola
1. Bring 12 cups (2.8 liters) water to a boil in a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan over medium-high heat. Stir in pasta and cook just until tender to bite (8 to 10 minutes); or cook according to package directions. Drain well and keep warm
2. Melt butter in... - 25.6883
Baked Green Fettuccine
1. Pre-heat oven to 350Â° F.
2. In a pot of salted water and 2 tablespoons oil, cook the noodles for about 4 minutes or longer, till al dente. Drain and keep warm.
3. In the food processor, grate the Parmesan finely.
4. With a knife or in the... - 39.3537
Crespelle Crepes Filled With Cheese And Spinach
FOR GETTING READY
1) Get the oven preheated first.
2) In a blender, puree the milk, eggs, flour and melted butter to form a smooth batter.
3) In a 9-inch greased nonstick pan, add 1/4 of the crepe batter and swirl the pan to spread it around evenly.
4)... - 42.0277
Spinach Noodles With Feta Cheese
Bring water to a rapid boil in a heavy 3 quart saucepan.
Add 1 teaspoon salt and vegetable oil.
Gradually add noodles, being sure water continues to boil.
Cook noodles uncovered until tender but firm, stirring occasionally.
Drain; set aside.
Butter a 9 inch... - 45.4183
Pasta With Spinach Cheese Sauce
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta, being careful not to overcook and drain well, saving 1/4 cup water.
2) In a large skillet, sauté onion and garlic in 3 tablespoons of hot olive oil over medium heat until onion is tender.
3)... - 44.6672
Goat Cheese & Spinach Pasta
1 In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, bring about 3 quarts water to a boil over medium-high heat; stir in pasta and cook until just tender to bite, 8 to 10 minutes. (Or cook pasta according to package directions.) Stir spinach into boiling water with... - 26.1384
Spinach Pasta With Cauliflower Cheddar Sauce
1 Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the cauliflower into bite-size pieces.
3 Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook until al dente, 10 to 12 minutes, or according to package directions. Add the cauliflower to the pasta water 5... - 38.8888
Double Spinach Bake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) As per the instructions on the package, cook the pasta, omitting the salt. Drain and keep aside.
3) With nonstick cooking spray, spray a medium skillet. Add the mushrooms, green onion and... - 41.5689
Spinach Tortellini With Bel Paese
1) Use a large saucepan of boiling water to cook tortellini until al dente (tender but still firm); drain and set aside.
2) Use a small saucepan to melt butter over low heat.
3) Fold in Bel Paese cheese and half-and-half.
4) Cook all... - 37.2707
Spinach And Ricotta Dumplings
1) Cook the spinach in a pot of boiling water until wilted. Drain out any excess liquid from the leaves and chop finely.
2) In a blender, puree spinach, ricotta, parmesan, flour, 1 1/2 teaspoon butter, egg, nutmeg, salt and pepper into a... - 41.789
Spinach Squares is one of the most yummy treats I have come across. Prepare and surprise your family with a delicious Spinach Squares using this recipe. - 45.2274
Sassy Spinach Soup
In a 3 quart saucepan, saute' onion and garlic in butter or margarine until onion is golden, about 5 minutes.
Add water and bouillon cubes.
Bring to a boil; stir to dissolve bouillon cubes.
Add noodle flakes or broken thin noodles slowly being sure water... - 45.4093
Pasta And Spinach Terrine
1. Melt butter in a frying pan over a low heat, add onion and garlic and cook, stirring, for 4-5 minutes or until onion is soft. Set aside.
2. Cook fettuccine in boiling water in a large saucepan. Drain, rinse under cold running water and set aside.
3. Place... - 35.3478
Carrot Cheese Ravioli
Squeeze spinach to remove excess water.
Mix spinach and cheese in a small bowl; set aside.
Divide pasta dough into 4 equal balls.
By hand or with a pasta machine, roll 2 balls of dough into two 13" x 5" rectangles, 1/8 inch thick.
On 1 of the rectangles,... - 37.9441
Mushroom And Spinach Fettutcine
1 Cook and drain fettuccine as directed on the package, omitting salt.
2 In a 10-inch skillet boil 1/4th cup of broth over medium-high heat.Cook mushrooms in the broth stirring frequently until almost all the liquid is absorbed.
3 Stir in additional... - 40.2906
Egg And Spinach Pastas With Ham Mushrooms And Cream
1. Wipe the mushrooms clean and trim stems. Cut into 1/4 inch cubes and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, melt 4 tablespoons of the butter and saute the shallots over medium heat until they have turned pale gold. Turn up the heat and add the mushrooms. Cook... - 33.2111
Straw And Hay Pasta
Combine milk, cottage cheese, and cornstarch in container of a food processor or electric blender.
Top with cover, and process until smooth.
Transfer milk mixture to a medium non- stick skillet.
Place over medium heat; add 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, salt,... - 40.3374
Pasta With Spinach Pesto
1. In a saucepan bring 1 cup (250 ml) water to a boil, cook spinach just until spinach wilts, then drain it, squeeze out moisture, chop finely and set aside.
2. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook fettuccine 8 to 10 minutes such that al dente.... - 35.0183
No Cook Spinach Sauce
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta.
2) Drain well and keep warm in a serving bowl.
3) In a food processor, process spinach and basil and then chop finely using a sharp knife or by hand.
4) Transfer this to a bowl and marinate... - 45.0963
Spinach Pesto Sauce
Place oil, spinach, parsley, Parmesan cheese, garlic, basil, salt, pepper and pine nuts, if desired, in blender or food processor container.
Cover and blend or process about 45 seconds.
If sauce is too thick, stir in 1 to 2 teaspoons hot water.
Makes about 1... - 32.3504
Ham Spinach And Ricotta
1) Take a frying pan and melt half the butter in it. Stir in garlic and fry until it begins to color slightly.
2) Put in spinach and smoked ham and saute for about 2 minutes.
3) In a separate saucepan, melt the remaining butter. Stir in ricotta and... - 39.1641
1) Use a food processor, to process spinach, parsley, cheese, walnuts, garlic, anchovies, tarragon, basil, salt, pepper and anise until smooth.
2) Drizzle oil in stream line, while the processor is running.
3) Season to taste.
4) Pour the... - 40.2569
Spinach Stuffed Manicotti
1) As per the directions on the package, cook the spinach. Drain by placing in a colander and allow spinach to stand till it is cool enough to be comfortably handled. Use hands to squeeze the spinach and remove any extra water. Keep aside.
2)... - 42.2489
Spinach Pasta With Gorgonzola Sauce
Combine Gorgonzola, milk and butter in large, nonaluminum skillet.
Place over low heat and stir until smooth.
Add cream and stir until sauce is hot and well blended.
Add pasta and Parmesan and toss until noodles are evenly coated. - 28.357
Pasta With Spinach Pesto
Cook in boiling water until al dente (firm to the bite).
Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, prepare sauce.
Wash spinach and remove stems.
In large saucepan, cook spinach in water until wilted, approx.4 minutes.
Drain spinach, squeeze out moisture, and finely... - 40.4341
Spinach Pasta Frittata
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Blend flour with Parmesan, eggs, cream, oil, and milk.
3. Add salt, pepper, pasta, and herbs and mix thoroughly.
4. Line an 8-inch ovenproof pie plate with 2 crossed strips foil, transfer pasta custard,... - 42.7117
Linguine With Spinach Pesto
1) Process spinach, Egg Beaters, walnuts, 1/4 cup cheese and garlic in an electric blender container or food processor until smooth.
2) Mix hot linguine and bell pepper with this mixture, tossing linguine to coat well.
3) If desired, add... - 33.0385
Lamb And Spinach Manicotti
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a saucepan, brown lamb and onion, drain, and keep aside.
3) Stir in tomato sauce and season with salt and pepper.
4) Let it simmer for 15-20 minutes.
5) In a skillet, melt butter, and stir in onion... - 41.2009
Noodles And Spinach
In a large bowl, toss the cooked noodles with the melted butter and half of the cheese.
In a saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter and cook the onions until soft; stir in the spinach and cook over high heat until all moisture has evaporated.
Season with salt... - 36.4912
Tagliatelle With Chicken And Spinach
Fill a 4-quart pot three-quarters full of water.
Bring to a boil, stir in the fresh spinach, let the water come to a boil again, and, with a large fork, remove the spinach; drain it well.
Coarsely chop the spinach and season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and 2... - 42.4948
Mushroom And Spinach Lasagna
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Remove the excess moisture from spinach and process in a blender or food processor with 1 egg, until pureed.
3) In a large bowl, mix the flours and seasonings together, make a depression, crack... - 47.46
Conchiglie With Spinach And Almond Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the conchiglie in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a blender or food processor, blend rest of the ingredients, until smooth.
3) Blend 5 tablespoons (75 mL) pasta cooking water into the sauce.
4) Drain the cooked... - 41.9252
Penne With Leeks Spinach And Pimento
1) Slice the leek whites and most of the greens thinly.
2) Remove the tough spinach stalks and slice the leaves thinly.
3) In a large pan, gently saute the onion in butter for 4 to 5 minutes.
4) Stir in the leeks and spinach, season... - 47.5119
Spinach And Ricotta Filled Cannelloni In A Vegetable Sauce
1) Preheat the oven.
2) Cook the cannelloni in a pot of salted, boiling water for about 12 minutes or until tender. Rinse the pasta under cold water, drain and set aside.
3) In a saucepan, add 1/2 cup water, bring to boil and add in... - 43.6429
1) Dry the spinach thoroughly with tea towel, cho[p finely, if mixing by hand.
2) In a food processor, blend the spinach with rest of the ingredients, except the frying oil, until a smooth ball of dough is formed.
3) Knead the dough... - 46.772
Shells Stuffed With Bacon Spinach And Ricotta
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a pan, cook the pasta shells, stirring 1 or 2 twice, until just tender. Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain again and keep aside.
3) In a frying pan, saute the garlic and bacon in the oil for 2 to 3... - 45.4276
Pasta With Creamy Spinach Pesto
Bring a large pot of water to a full rolling boil.
Add the spinach leaves and parboil for about 30 seconds.
Drain well, rinse briefly in cold running water to cool the spinach, and squeeze out as much moisture as you can from the spinach with your hands.
Put... - 45.2324
Risotto With Pine Nuts And Spinach
1) Cook the spinach in boiling water unti it turns soft. Drain and squeeze out all extra water. Chop the spinach finely and keep aside.
2) In a saucepan, melt butter and oil and saute onions until they become soft. Add the rice and cook for 2 minutes.... - 36.4004
Scallops With Linguine And Spinach
1) In a large heavy skillet, over medium-low heat, sauté onion, bell pepper, garlic and ground red pepper in hot oil for about 10 minutes, uncovered, until the vegetables are tender.
2) Stir in lemon juice, brown sugar, lemon peel, salt and black... - 39.4392
Savory Sausage And Spinach Penne
1) Cook the pasta in a medium saucepan and set it aside.
2) Place a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the oil and garlc. Saute the garlic lightly till it turns brown. Add the crumbled sausage and saute for another 4 minutes and then push to... - 37.6772
Pasta With Spinach Chiffonade In Chicken Broth
In a large skillet, heat the olive oil with the garlic over moderate heat.
When the garlic sizzles, add the spinach and saute just until it wilts, about 30 seconds.
Add the broth.
As soon as it reaches a simmer, pour the sauce over cooked pasta.
Garnish with... - 33.0554
Pasta With Spinach And Seafood Sauce
1) Save the shrimp shells for later use.
2) In a saucepan, add the shells, chicken stock, rice, carrot, celery, shallots, onions, parsley and thyme and cook till the mixture comes to a boil.
2) Lower the heat, cover the saucepan and cook for 25 more... - 44.7413
Meat Roll Stuffed With Spinach And Ham
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C)
2 For the Meat Mixture: In a bowl, add all the ingredients and mix throughly.
3 For the Spinach Mixture: In another bowl, add the ingredients and combine well.
4 To Assemble: on a large foil... - 45.6924
1) In a large saucepan boil water. Add fettuccine, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
2) Drain the fettuccine, from water.
3) Transfer the fettuccine, back to the pot.
4) Mix the next 4 ingredients into... - 46.9081
Italian Lasagna Rolls
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) As per the instructions on the package, cook the lasagna, drain it and cool slightly.
3) In a large bowl, combine together the spinach, cottage cheese, 2 cups of mazzarella cheese, 1 cup... - 44.4284
Cannelloni With Tomato Eggplant Sauce
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Rinse the spinach, but do not pat dry it.
3) In a small skillet, cook the spinach, covered, over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or till the leaves start to wilt. Allow to cool for a... - 41.7019
Sopa De Macarron Y Espinacas
In a large saucepan, over medium heat, melt the lard (or butter).
Add the onion and garlic and cook until they are soft.
Add the tomato puree and broth and simmer 5 minutes.
Add the cooked pasta, spinach, salt, pepper, and nutmeg.
Simmer for 10 minutes or... - 39.7056
Pasta With Cheese Sauce And Vegetables
1) Cook the fettuccine al dente for 10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
2) In a skillet, heat oil and saute mushrooms, onions, green pepper, basil and oregano on medium flame, till they soften. Keep aside.
3) In a saucepan, heat milk on medium flame.
4)... - 43.3777