- » Cheese Snack
Cheese Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese snack recipes.
Mix all ingredients, except water, until thoroughly combined.
Add the water, a little at a time, and work into a rollable dough.
Add a small amount of additional water if necessary.
Refrigerate dough until firm.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Roll dough on a... - 38.9603
Microwave Cheesy Snacks
1) Take a small bowl and combine together flour, cheese, garlic salt, curry and wine in it.
2) Take another small bowl and beat egg whites in it. Fold into the cheese mixture.
3) Drop the mixture by teaspoons on wax paper.
4) Take a roasting pan and... - 38.4878
Chili Cheese Snacks
In a small mixing bowl, beat cream cheese.
Add the cheddar cheese, chilies, olives, onion and hot pepper sauce.
Separate each tube of crescent dough into four rectangles; press perforations to seal.
Spread cheese mixture over dough.
Roll up jelly-roll style,... - 37.8202
Cheesy Snack Bread
Heat oven to 375°.
Press bread dough on bottom of greased 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Brush with melted butter.
Sprinkle with chili powder, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, olives, chilies and pimiento.
Bake for 18 to 24 minutes or until... - 36.351
Tuna N' Cheese Snack
1) Preheat the broiler
2) Place the slices of bread under the broiler for 30 seconds each on both sides till toasted
3) Into a bowl, mix in the tuna, cottage cheese, Tabasco
4) Spread the mixture onto the toast
5) Return the toasts under... - 36.2006
Quick Cheese Snacks
Toast the bread, then butter one side of each slice.
Spread with the mustard.
Dice the ham and mix with the beef, grated cheese, parsley, salt and pepper.
Pile this mixture on to the toast and smooth the tops.
Cut the cheese slices into thin strips and... - 36.1874
Olive Cheese Snacks
1) Combine the cheese spread and butter, then blend until light and fluffy.
2) Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and seasonings.
3) Mix in the flour and baking powder to form a dough.
4) With a teaspoon of dough, shape around each olive and place... - 35.4237
Hot Cheese Snacks
Have cheese product at room temperature.
In small mixer bowl combine low-calorie cheese, water, onion, salt, and hot pepper sauce.
Beat with electric mixer till smooth.
Stir in chopped chili peppers.
Stir about one-fourth of the stiff-beaten egg whites into... - 33.653
1. Combine egg and 1 teaspoon water in a small bowl; stir with a whisk. Reserve 1 tablespoon egg mixture; set aside.
2. Dissolve yeast and sugar in 1 cup warm water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes. Lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with... - 31.2383
Combine cream cheese, sugar and yolks in mixing bowl and beat until smooth.
Flatten each slice of bread with rolling pin and spread with some of cream cheese mixture.
Roll jelly roll fashion and dip in melted butter.
Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar to... - 29.7485
Creamy Cheese Snacks
In small mixer bowl combine cheese, green onion, celery seed, and garlic powder, Beat with electric mixer till smooth.
Spread about 1 teaspoon of the cheese mixture on each toast round; place on un-greased baking sheet.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Broil 5 inches... - 28.1524
Wheat Cheese Snacks
Wheat Cheese is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Wheat Cheese; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 27.1533
In small bowl combine cheese, flour, curry, garlic salt and wine.
Beat egg whites until stiff; fold into first mixture.
Drop by teaspoons on wax paper.
Place each cheese puff on cracker on roasting rack.
Microwave (high) 1-1 1/2 minutes for 12 crackers,... - 26.6358
Blend the cheese and butter thoroughly.
Add the flour and seasoned crumbs.
Roll to 1/3 inch thickness between sheets of waxed paper.
Cut into 3/4 inch squares.
Place on an ungreased baking sheet: leaving space between the squares.
Bake in a slow... - 26.267
Cheese Snack Recipes By Category