- » Cheese Scalloped Onion
Cheese Scalloped Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese scalloped onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese scalloped onion recipes.
Scalloped Onions With Cheese
1. In a 2-qt casserole, take onions and water.
2. Cover and microwave at High for 5 to 7 1/2 minutes, or until onions turn tender. Remember to stir it once at around 2 ½ to 4 minutes of cooking time. Keep it aside.
3. In a 1-quart casserole, take... - 44.7356
You May Also Like!
Scalloped Green Peas And Onions
Melt butter in saucepan over low heat; blend in flour, salts, and pepper.
Add milk, stirring constantly.
Cook and stir until sauce is smooth and thickened.
Arrange half of the peas, onions and potatoes in a buttered shallow 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Spoon half... - 39.6563
1) Preheat oven to moderate temperature before baking.
2) In a covered pan, over low heat, heat 1 oz. butter and oil and heat onion in it until pale yellow.
3) Take a shallow, baking dish and transfer the mixture to it after mixing in... - 45.5351
Cheddar Scalloped Potatoes
Cheddar scalloped potatoes are a cheese and potatoes bake made with cheddar cheese along with added onions. Savory and peppy, these cheddar scalloped potatoes are simple yet filling. If you love a simple bake of potatoes and onions, this will surely cheer you... - 32.1143
French Onion Scallop
1) Grease a 6-cup baking dish with butter.
2) In a large saucepan, boil water.
3) In boiled water, add onions, over the pan and cook for 10-12 minutes or until onions are soft but firm.
4) In a medium size saucepan, melt butter or... - 41.8706
Scalloped Tomatoes And Onions
Slice onions very thinly.
Put them in a bowl and add boiling water to cover; let stand 3 minutes; drain well.
Peel tomatoes and cut into thick slices.
In a buttered 2 quart casserole put a layer of tomato slices; sprinkle generously with salt and pepper and... - 42.7217
Yuletide Scalloped Onions
Peel onions, cook in salted water 15 minutes until just tender; drain.
Place in baking dish.
Melt butter, add flour and blend until smooth, cook 3 minutes.
Heat milk, add to flour mixture slowly, stirring.
Bring just to boil and cook about 5 minutes, stirring... - 46.0851
Saute onion in 3 tablespoons butter or margarine in saucepan or skillet.
Remove onion slices from pan.
Add 2 more tablespoons butter or margarine and melt.
Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Gradually add half-and-half and cook over low heat until thick and... - 40.5854
Creamy scalloped Potatoes
Blend soup, milk, and pepper.
In buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole, ar range alternate layers of potatoes, onion, and sauce.
Dot top with butter; sprinkle with paprika.
Cover; bake in a 375° oven 1 hour.
Uncover; bake 15 minutes more. - 31.796
Scalloped Onions And Peas
In a saucepan over medium heat, melt butter.
Stir in flour, mustard and salt; cook and stir until bubbly.
Stir in milk and Worcestershire sauce; cook and stir until thickened, about 2 minutes.
Gently stir in onions, peas and almonds.
Pour into an un-greased... - 41.8251
French Onion Scallop
1. Cook sliced onions in boiling water to cover in large saucepan for 10 to 12 minutes, or just until tender but still firm; drain well. Arrange in a buttered, shallow, 6-cup baking dish.
2. While onions cook, melt butter or margarine in medium-size saucepan.... - 33.3472