- » Cheese Sausage
Cheese Sausage Recipes
A cheese sausage is tubular in shape and is usually made from ground red meat along with salt, spices, herbs and necessarily cheese. Typically, sausages are formed in a casing of intestine. Cheese sausages can be ... More »
Almond Sausage Cheese Tarts
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the softened butter and cheese.
2. Beat with a wooden spoon until smooth and creamy.
3. Stir in chives and salt.
4. Add flour, a little at a time, working the mixture into a dough using a fork or pastry... - 45.1711
Cheese And Herb Sausages
1) Into a bowl, place the breadcrumbs, onion, cheddar cheese and herbs
2) To it add the salt, pepper and mustard powder
3) Then add the egg yolk and stir to let it all come together
4) Divide the mixture to 12 or 14 portions
5) Using then hands roll... - 44.6393
Rigatoni With Cheese And Sausage
Cook rigatoni according to package,directions until al dente; drain.
Meanwhile, microwave sausage on high (full power) for 3 to 3 1/2 minutes or until browned; drain.
Slice thin; set aside.
Combine melted butter or margarine and onion in 2-quart micro-proof... - 43.81
Cheese Sausage Bake
Cook macaroni according to package directions.
Saute onion and green pepper in butter until tender-crisp.
Combine soup, cheese, milk, and mayonnaise in bowl.
Stir well to blend.
Place all ingredients except sausages in lightly greased 2-quart... - 42.2473
Chuckwagon Round Up
Grease bottom and sides of I2 x 8 inch baking dish or 12-inch round casserole.
Split 6 wieners in half lengthwise.
Cut remaining wieners into 1/2 inch slices.
Combine beans, cheese, sour Cream, onion powder, oregano, barbecue sauce and wiener slices.
Combine... - 42.0894
Sausage Cheese Burgers
1) To make Cheese spread- In a blender grate cheese, about 1/2 cup at a time, until coarsely chopped.
2) Take a mixing bowl and transfer cheese into it.
3) Now, blend together all the remaining ingredients until onions are coarsely chopped.
4)... - 40.7143
Grandma's Chuckwagon Round Up
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and chili powder in mixing bowl.
Combine milk, oil and egg.
Add to dry ingredients all at once stirring until well mixed.
Spread on bottom and sides of greased 9-inch pie pan.
Reserve 2 frankfurters; cut remainder in... - 40.6583
Sausage Cheese And Pasta Skillet
1) Cook the noodles as per the package instructions.
2) Drain well and keep aside.
3) In a 12" skillet, cook the pork sausage and onion until the meat is browned and the onion is soft.
4) Drain off the excess fat.
5) Stir in the mushrooms, pizza... - 39.3606
Sausage Macaroni And Cheese
Cook sausage and onion till meat is lightly browned; drain off excess fat.
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
Combine sausage mixture, drained macaroni, soup, milk, eggs, and cheese.
Place in 8 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish.
Mix corn flake... - 38.4069
Cheesy Sausage Bake
Preheat grill for 10 minutes.
Grease 9-inch square grill-safe baking dish.
Unroll crescent roll dough.
Press evenly in bottom and 1 1/2 inches up sides of prepared dish, cutting to fit as needed.
Spread sausage over crust Sprinkle with cheeses.
In small... - 38.368
Sunday Night Special
Wash and dry chilies.
Remove any remaining seeds.
Cut into strips 1 inch wide.
Put half the corn chips in bottom of an 8-inch round cake pan.
Arrange about one-third of the chilies on top of corn chips.
Place meat, if desired, on top of chilies.
Dot cottage... - 37.1114
Grilled Sausages & Cheese
Place sausage in large pan, cover with water, and bring to boiling.
Then reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes.
Drain and set aside.
Cut teleme cheese into thick slices and spread over a 10 by 14-inch rimmed metal platter or pan (you can also use a... - 32.7553
Shirred Eggs With Sausage And Cheese
These Shirred Eggs With Sausage and Cheese are simply awesome ! Try this delicious salami, egg and cheese bake for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for these Shirred Eggs With Sausage and Cheese are welcome ! - 29.5218
Shirred Eggs With Sausage And Cheese
Brown salami lightly in the butter in a skillet; reserve drippings in skillet.
Line a 9-inch pie plate with salami and add an even layer of cheese.
Break and slip eggs, one at a time, onto the cheese.
Pour drippings over all.
Season with salt and pepper and... - 29.4709
Sausage And Cheese Bites
1. Place the ground sausage in a medium-sized nonstick skillet, and brown over medium-high heat, stirring constantly to crumble. Transfer the cooked sausage to paper towels to drain. Set aside.
2. Combine the oat bran, flour, and baking powder in a... - 28.5781
Sausage (sausage/cheese Balls)
I try to make all my recipes simple,quick and easy to follow.This dish is a great appetizer. Serve alone or with honey mustard dip. - 0
Cheese Sausage Recipes By Category