- » Cheese Sauce
Cheese Sauce Recipes
Cheese sauce is prepared by cooking any kind of cheese with flavorsome ingredients like spices, and herbs. These cheese sauces are sometimes referred to as white sauces. The cheese sauces are usually served as a ... More »
Vegetable Stuffed Acorn Squash
Stuffed acorn squash sounds really good! The stuffing for the squash is filled with health and nutrition. Made with lots of vegetables and is flavored with loads of herbs. The stuffed squash is then topped off with a cheese like sauce! The recipe is... - 120.077
Chicken And Pasta With Cheese Sauce
If you want to prepare gourmet style meals at home, then this Chicken and Pasta with Cheese Sauce is a great idea to begin with. Watch this video for the details of this beautiful and indulgent dish. It is bound to impress your guests. Enjoy! - 117.022
Betty's Nutty Broccoli And Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
When looking for a simple, fast, and fabulous weeknight treat that brims with healthy nutrients and loads of flavors, this dish would make for the perfect pick. Nutty broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce is a surprisingly simple but stunningly sumptuous... - 109.308
Vegan Mac & Cheese Sauce
All you vegan peeps out there are gonna enjoy this Vegan Mac & Cheese Sauce! Avocado and Coconut milk act as the cheese in this recipe giving it richness to it. You'll learn how to make this sauce from this video from FitforTwo. Mazel Tov! - 106.226
Betty's Silky Alfredo Sauce
1. Place a saucepan over medium flame, and melt butter in it.
2. Add flour and mix until dissolved. Turn the heat to low. Cook for about 5 minutes or until thickened and golden. Stir constantly.
3. Pour milk, reserving half to add later, and cook until... - 103.223
Vegan Cheese Sauce
Are you a Vegan Cook? Then try this spectacular easy homemade recipe of making Cheesy Sauce. This is a delicious cheese sauce that uses zero chemicals and can be used whenever you need a dairy free meal, whether for people sensitive to dairy, or simply... - 99.9058
Broccoli And Cheese
There is no better way to nosh on the goodness of greens than slather it with some creamy cheese, and Chef Todd Mohr very well seems to know that. In this recipe video, he explains as easy and tasty way to enjoy the health of broccoli without sacrificing on... - 98.8923
Green Broccoli In Cheese Sauce
What could be a better way to feed your fussy kids with broccoli then cook it in a gooey, creamy cheesy sauce. Betty whips up a cheap, simple and satisfying supper treat that is as good as any quality restaurant treat. Plus, the fact that it can be put... - 96.5233
Microwave Cheese Sauce
1. In a microwaveable bowl add the butter and melt for 30 seconds in the microwave.
2. Once done add the mustard, salt,pepper and plain flour. Whisk all the ingredients well to make a smooth paste.
3. Cook in the microwave for 30 seconds until flour... - 90.1961
Brussels Sprouts With Zesty Pepper Jack Sauce
If you love to hate Brussels sprouts, then this dish will change your opinion for good. Betty spruces up Brussels sprouts using pepper jack cheese sauce that is rich and filling. This is so good that even the staunchest Brussels critics won't be able to... - 88.7186
Amazing Double Dare Cream Cheese With Jezebel Sauce
Wow your party guests with a lip-smacking treat! The spicy-sweet jezebel sauce with cream cheese makes for a healthy and delicious sauce that can be put together effortlessly and is good enough to whomp up steak, barbecue and marinades. But mind you, this... - 88.2368
Cauliflower And Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
Nothing can beat simple side dishes like this Cauliflower and Broccoli with Cheese Sauce. Watch the video for the details of this easy dish. The cheese sauce lifts up the flavor of the vegetables. Try it out! - 80.9283
Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
The taste of this very Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe. This Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce is so tasty that I cannot resist serving... - 53.9366
Brussels Sprouts And Herb Cheese Sauce
In 1-quart casserole, combine Brussels sprouts and water.
Microwave at High for 5 to 8 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once or twice.
Let stand, covered, while preparing sauce.
In 4-cup measure, combine flour, chervil, onion powder,... - 50.1235
Brown Rice With Vegetables And Cheese Sauce
1) Into a thick based saucepan, melt the butter and oil together and then add the onions, carrots, and celery
2) SautÃ© the for about 5 minutes till they are well coated with the oil.
3) Season with salt and add boiling water.
4) Then add in the... - 49.3812
Vegetable Loaf With Cheese Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 8 x 5-inch loaf pan.
In large bowl, combine all loaf ingredients until well mixed.
Spoon into prepared loaf pan.
Place in large roasting pan on oven shelf.
Fill roaster with water to 1-inch from top.
Bake 60... - 48.9134
Mary's Cauliflower In Cheese Sauce
In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, mix together milk and salt.
Heat almost to a boil.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a heavy skillet, stir in flour, saute for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Do not allow mixture to scorch.
Add hot milk all at once; stir with a... - 48.831
Macaroni And Vegetables With Cheese Sauce
1) Take a 1-quart sized casserole that is microwavable and place garlic and margarine in it.
2) Microwave it on HIGH for half a minute until the margarine melts.
3) Take a liquid measure of 1-cup capacity and add milk along with salt and flour to it... - 48.239
Lima Beans In Cheese Sauce
1) Rinse the lima beans, drain and set aside.
2) In a small, microwavable dish, add in the beans, onion and butter. Mix and microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes. The beans must turn tender by the end.
3) Add in the flour, dry mustard, pepper and milk.... - 47.8231
Poached Chicken With Dill Cheese Sauce
Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Microwave-Poached Chicken Breasts recipe; keep warm.
Place margarine in 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup.
Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 40 seconds or until melted.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and... - 47.2449
Fluffy Omelet With Cheese Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a bowl beat egg whites until foamy.
3. Add water and salt.
4. Beat until stiff peaks form.
5. In a medium bowl beat egg yolks until thick.
6. Fold whites into yolks.
7. Heat a heavy skillet over medium... - 46.9127
Stuffed Pancakes With Cheese Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients to make stuffing.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter and the milk until butter is melted.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix until smooth.
Pour batter, 2 tablespoons at a time, into buttered 6-inch skillet.
Tip pan to make... - 46.8693
Savory Cheese Sauce
1. In a blender jar add cottage cheese, onion, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons of the yogurt.
2. Whirl until smooth.
3. Stop motor and scrape the cheese down into blades and whirl again.
4. Transfer into a bowl.
5. Mix remaining 5 tablespoons yogurt,... - 46.8373
Artichoke Bottoms In Cheese Sauce
Artichoke Bottoms In Cheese Sauce is a wonderful main dish. The flavors of cheese and artichokes make a delicious combination. Whenever I prepare this Artichoke Bottoms In Cheese Sauce, I always have some new compliments to my credit. Don't miss out on this... - 46.8113
Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce
This mouth-watering Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 46.6375
Pasta With Spinach Cheese Sauce
1) In a covered pot, boil water and cook the pasta for 1 to 2 minutes for fresh pasta or follow packet instruction for dried pasta.
2) Pour off the water form pasta and drain well.
3) Rinse the spinach in cold water and discard the tough... - 46.5019
Baked Cauliflower In Cheese Sauce
1) From the cauliflower, cutaway the coarse outer leaves and break off the florets.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
3) Bring to a boil a large pan of lightly salted water and add the florets. With a lid, cover the pan and... - 46.2842
Celery And Artichoke Hearts In Cheese Sauce
Celery and artichoke hearts in cheese sauce is a baked and broiled vegetable recipe. Prepared with frozen artichoke hearts, this recipe also has celery in it. Seasoned and spiced with mustard, the vegetables are finished with a milk and cheese sauce,... - 46.2022
Veal Shoulder With Cheese Sauce
Place veal in a roasting pan and insert a meat thermometer.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.), basting often with a mixture of melted butter and white wine.
When the veal has reached an internal temperature of 160°F. (in about 2 hours), remove it and... - 45.9936
Puffy Bacon Omelets With Cheese Sauce
1. Preheat the broiler at high.
2. To make the cheese sauce, in a small saucepan, melt the butter.
3. Blend in flour and cook for 2 minutes, stirring
4. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly until smooth.
5. Cook, on low flame,... - 45.8452
Radiatore With Cheese Sauce
1. Place the dried beans in a medium-sized pot, and cover them with water. Bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 hour. Drain the beans, and set them aside.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly... - 45.647
Zucchini In Hollandaise Cheese Sauce
1) Trim and clean zucchini. Blanch in boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
2) Wipe dry zucchini and halve lengthwise into two.
3) With a spoon. Scoop the groove in each half.
4) Cut butter into small cubes.
5) Preheat oven at 350°F
6) In a... - 45.6249
Zucchini Waffles With Pimento Cheese Sauce
Melt margarine in a saucepan over medium heat.
Add 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons flour and next 3 ingredients; cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Add milk, stirring with a wire whisk until blended.
Cook 5 minutes or until thickened and bubbly, stirring... - 45.4722
Mushrooms With Cheese Sauce
1) Remove stems from mushroom arid and chop finely.
2) In a baking dish, fry bacon on highest setting for 3 minutes and then remove from dish and crumble.
3) To the pan drippings add butter and saute mushroom caps for 1-1/2 minute.
4)... - 45.3005
Squash With Cheese Sauce
For sauce, stir together milk, cornstarch, thyme, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry squash in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add leek; stir-fry about 1 Va... - 45.0482
Vegetables In Cheese Sauce
1. Take a nonstick saucepan of 2 1/2-quart capacity.
2. Add the white sauce to it and heat over low flame, stirring continuously for 3 minutes until the sauce is heated properly.
3. Add the Italian seasoning along with the cheese and keep stirring... - 44.9201
1) In a large saucepan melt butter.
2) Take off from heat and stir in flour, salt and the nutmeg. Combine well.
3) Fold in milk and chicken broth.
4) Bring to boiling and stir constantly. Boil for 2 minutes until thick.
5) In a small bowl beat egg... - 44.8724
Pasta With Spinach Cheese Sauce
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta, being careful not to overcook and drain well, saving 1/4 cup water.
2) In a large skillet, sauté onion and garlic in 3 tablespoons of hot olive oil over medium heat until onion is tender.
3)... - 44.6672
Ham And Leeks With Cheese Sauce
1. Trim and wash leeks
2. Blanch the leaks in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes until almost tender.
3. Drain the leeks and reserve the liquid.
4. Combine liquid with milk.
5. In a bowl, combine 50 grams of grated cheese with 2... - 44.6622
Eggplant Casserole With Cheese Sauce
Are eggplants your favorite. If yes, then now you no longer need to stick to the few recipes that you have been following. Try out some of the new and delicious eggplant recipes. This eggplant casserole with cheese sauce is a great choice whether for dinner... - 44.6412
Eliche With Chicken And Cheese Sauce
1)Boil Buitoni Eliche, in a deep pan with salted water as per pack instructions.
2)Remove from heat and drain. Sprinkle 1 tsp Sasso Olive Oil and set aside.
3)In a pan, melt Nestle Butter and add in the maida flour. Stir for a minute.
4)Remove from... - 44.5814
A quick and easy delicious cheese sauce. This cheese sauce makes a great value addition to the taste of your souffle. Enjoy!! - 44.1897
Chicken In Cheese Sauce
1) Get ready with all the ingredients required.
2) In a saucepan, saute butter and onion until tender. ... - 44.0935
Chicory With Ham In Cheese Sauce
1. Clean the chicory from any bruised outer leaves.
2. Quickly wash chicory with water and using a pointed knife cut off the hard core at the base of each stalk.
3. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
4. In a pot of boiling of boiling salted... - 43.9027
Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F
2. Grease 4 custard cups or ramekins with butter.
3. In a saucepan, melt butter.
4. Stir in the flour and seasonings.
5. Gradually pour in milk stir vigorously until well blended
6. Simmer the sauce,... - 43.8219
1) In a cup, place butter.
2) Microwave at HIGH for 20 seconds to melt the butter.
3) Combine flour, mustard, salt, pepper and nutmeg with the butter.
4) Gradually pour in milk and stir.
5) Microwave for another 2 minutes by stirring... - 43.8073
Spinach Stuffed Pancakes With Cheese Sauce
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Defrost the spinach in a colander placed over a plate, to drain out the excess liquid.
3 Prepare 12 pancakes and put them on a plate.
4 For the all-in-one cheese sauce: In a saucepan, put the butter, flour... - 43.7603
Cauliflower With Creamy Cheese Sauce
1) Rinse the cauliflower and cut off and discard heavy stalks and leaves.
2) In a small bowl, mix 1 teaspoon seasoned stock base with water.
3) In a saucepan, place the cauliflower and pour over the stock base.
4) Cover and bring to... - 43.7325
Endive Rolls In Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Grease an ovenproof dish.
3) In a saucepan, melt half butter and add endive, lemon juice, sugar and seasoning.
4) Cover and cook gently for about 30 minutes, turning the endive occasionally.
5) Meanwhile, make... - 43.127
Scallops With Cheese Sauce
Poach the scallops in milk (or wine) for 5 minutes.
Remove them from liquid and cut into slices.
Make a sauce by melting the butter and adding the flour and mustard.
Gradually add the reserved liquid and crushed garlic.
Cook the sauce for 5... - 43.1164
Scallops In Cheese Sauce
Heat a large frying pan and add the oil.
Saute the carrot sticks and green onion for 2 minutes.
Add the chicken stock and wine.
Simmer for 5 minutes.
Add the roux, stirring until thickened.
Add the basil, parsley, Parmesan, and sherry.
Taste the sauce for... - 43.0736
Ham And Zucchini In Cheese Sauce
Place almonds in 9" glass pie plate.
Microwave at high setting 6 minutes, or until lightly browned, stirring every 2 minutes.
Combine onion, green pepper and oil in 3qt. glass casserole.
Cover and microwave at high setting 5 minutes, or until... - 42.9359
Eggplant Cooked In Cheese Sauce
Place bacon on a small baking dish turned upside-down in a medium size baking dish.
Cover with wax paper, heat 6 minutes.
Reserve fat which is produced.
Put celery and green pepper in a casserole.
Add bacon fat, cover and cook 3 minutes.
Put eggplant in the... - 42.8714
Shrimp Crepes With Nutty Cheese Sauce
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter.
Cream the ricotta cheese, then beat in the eggs.
Add the garlic, Parmesan cheese, oregano, salt, basil, walnuts, parsley and vegetable oil.
Stir two-thirds of the mixture into the chopped shrimps.
Fill... - 42.8487
Anchovy & Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
Break the broccoli flowerets into medium sized clusters.
Place them in a pan with the salt and about 10 fluid ounces [1 1/4 cups] of boiling water.
Bring the water back to the boil over moderately high heat and cook the broccoli, uncovered, for 5... - 42.7314
Scallops In Cheese Sauce
Place celery, green and red peppers and butter in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Cover and microwave 4 to 5 minutes.
Stir in flour and mustard until smooth.
Gradually stir in milk.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened.
Stir every minute.
Add cheese and... - 42.7135
Rolled Omelette With Cheese Sauce
Grease a 9-inch square pan; line bottom of pan with wax paper.
Grease wax paper; set pan aside.
Beat sour cream and cream cheese at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth and creamy; set aside.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar at high speed of... - 42.3733
Hearts Of Palm In Cream Cheese Sauce
1. Slice hearts at a slant, into ½-inch roundels
2. In a saucepan add sliced palm heats and cover with reserved liquid.
3. Cover pan and simmer on a low flame for 10 minutes.
4. Meanwhile in a saucepan, melt butter over low flame.
5.... - 42.1507
Hamburger With Tomato Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) In a saucepan, add tomato sauce, onion, parsley, salt, pepper and paprika to combine.
3) Place the saucepan over heat to cook for 10 minutes or until the mixture is thick.
4) Brown the sausage in a frying... - 42.0045
Shrimp In Cheese Sauce
Melt butter in blazer pan of chafing dish, or in skillet.
Blend in flour.
Add milk gradually and cook till thick, stirring constantly.
Add salt, pepper, and Worcestershire sauce.
Add cheese; stir till melted.
Add shrimp, peas, and lemon juice.
Heat... - 41.9873
Ham & Zucchini In Cheese Sauce
Cook rice or noodles conventionally while microwaving sauce.
Combine zucchini, onion and water in 2-qt casserole.
Microwave at High 4 to 7 minutes, or until zucchini is tender-crisp.
Let stand covered while making sauce.
Melt butter in 4-cup measure at... - 41.9308
Cavatelli With Three Cheese Sauce
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
For cheese sauce in a saucepan melt margarine or butter.
Stir in flour, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is... - 41.9263
Poached Eggs With Cheese Sauce
In saucepan combine milk, cornstarch, salt, and dry mustard.
Cook and stir over medium heat till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Stir half of the hot mixture into the beaten yolk; return all to saucepan.
Add cheese and mushrooms.
Stir over... - 41.6964
Mushrooms And Eggs In Cheese Sauce
Toss mushrooms with lemon juice.
Melt butter in chafing dish blazer pan.
Add mushrooms, celery, green pepper and onion; saute until almost tender.
Stir in flour, salt and pepper; remove from heat.
Stir in milk gradually; cook over medium heat, stirring... - 41.6767
Mushrooms And Eggs In Cheese Sauce
Toss mushrooms with lemon juice.
Melt butter in chafing-dish pan or blazer pan over low heat.
Add mushrooms, celery, green pepper, and onion; saute until just tender, stirring constantly.
Add flour, salt, and pepper; mix well.
Stir in milk gradually; cook... - 41.549
Open Turkey Sandwiches With Cheese Sauce
Arrange toast in shallow baking dish.
Cover with turkey.
Melt butter in saucepan; blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
Add milk gradually and cook until thickened, stirring constantly.
Add cheese and cook until cheese is melted.
Pour sauce over... - 41.4362
Tuna Puffs In Cheese Sauce
Combine potato flakes, tuna fish, eggs, celery, pimiento, onion, and salt.
Form mixture into 12 balls, 2 inches in diameter.
Mix corn flakes and parsley.
Coat tuna balls with corn flake mixture.
Arrange tuna balls in an 8-inch round glass baking... - 41.4232
1. Place a saucepan over a double boiler and melt the butter.
2. Add flour and mustard and blend well.
3. Gradually pour milk, stirring constantly to get a smooth sauce.
4. Add the remaining ingredients and continue to cook, stirring frequently until... - 41.354
Vegetable Pie With Cheese Sauce
1. Prepare a white stew with half the potatoes and remaining vegetables.
2. Make a cheese sauce with flour, butter, milk and cheese.
3. Boil and mash remaining potatoes.
4. Mix cheese sauce with vegetables; put into a pie dish.
5. Cover with creamed potatoes;... - 41.2167
Easy Cheese Sauce
Remove from heat.
Blend in flour and seasonings.
Gradually add milk, stirring until well mixed.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until thick and smooth.
Cook for 5 minutes longer.
Stir until well blended. - 41.0584
Mushrooms With Cheese Sauce
Remove the stems from the mushrooms and chop them finely.
Fry the bacon in an 8 inch glass baking dish on the highest setting for 3 minutes, until the fat is rendered.
Remove and crumble the bacon.
Add the butter to the bacon fat and brown the mushroom caps... - 41.0547
Artichokes With Cream Cheese Sauce
Slice 1/2 inch off top of artichokes.
Cut off stems, and pull off small leaves at the base of the artichokes..
Place vegetables in large pot of boiling water sufficient to cover artichokes, and add vinegar, olive oil, bay leaves, and salt.
Cover and simmer... - 41.0422
Rich Cheese Sauce
Place butter in a 4 cup glass measuring cup.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in flour until smooth.
Gradually stir in milk and water.
Stir in mustard, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
Microwave 5 to 7 minutes or until... - 41.0392
Scallops With Wine & Cheese Sauce
Place scallops in 9-inch square baking dish.
Cover with plastic wrap.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) for 6 to 9 minutes, or until scallops are opaque, stirring 2 or 3 times.
In 2-quart casserole, combine wine, butter, dry mustard and 1/8 teaspoon garlic... - 40.9742
Parmesan Cheese Sauce
1) In a small heavy saucepan, melt the butter over low flame. Add in the flour and continue stirring till a smooth concoction is formed.
2) Cook for 1 minute, stirring the mixture constantly.
3) Add milk gradually, and cook over medium flame,... - 40.7569
Parmesan Cheese Sauce
1. In a saucepan, heat butter to melt; stir in salt, pepper, paprika and dry mustard.
2. Stir in milk.
3. Cook with constant stirring until sauce bubbles and thickens.
4. Add parmesan cheese and almonds; stir until cheese melts.
5. Serve... - 40.7221
Tuna Ring With Cheese Sauce
Beat eggs; reserve 2 Tbsp. for topping.
Combine tuna, onion, cheese, parsley, celery and pepper into remaining egg.
Stir Bisquick and water to a soft dough.
Knead 5 times on floured cloth-covered board.
Roll into rectangle 10x15.
Spread with tuna... - 40.7063
Garlic Potatoes With Cheese Sauce
1) Peel and slice thin the potatoes.
2) Peel and mince the onion and also peel the garlic.
3) Butter a 10-inch baking dish or equivalent-size casserole.
4) Cover the bottom with one layer potatoes.
Scatter with minced onion.
5) Using a... - 40.6973
Bacon And Cheese Sauce
1) In a hot skillet, fry the bacon to crisp.
2) Remove from the skillet.
3) In a double boiler, measure the bacon fat.
4) Stir in flour to blend properly.
5) Gradually pour in milk and stir well.
6) Cook the mixture until turns thick.
7) Adjust the... - 40.6462
Baked Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
Separate cauliflower into flowerets and cook in boiling salted water about 10 minutes or until barely tender; drain.
Saute onion, green pepper, and mushrooms in melted butter until onion is clear.
Alternate layers of cooked cauliflower, sauteed vegetables,... - 40.4656
Spinach Dumplings In Cheese Sauce
Cook spinach and drain well.
Whisk soup and 1 1/2 cups milk together in the top of a double boiler.
Stir in a smooth mixture of butter and flour.
Cook and stir until thickened.
Add the next four ingredients.
When cheese melts, taste for... - 40.3913
Steak With Goat's Cheese Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to fan 160C.
2. Scatter the potato wedges in a roasting pan
3. Toss them in the oil and thyme.
4. Roast for 40 minutes, turning once, until tender and crispy
5. While the potatoes are being roasted, place cheese... - 40.3502
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Cheese Sauces recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this side dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this Cheese Sauces . Our... - 40.0175
Ham Croquettes With Cheese Sauce
Melt butter or margarine with curry powder; stir in flour.
Add milk all at once; cook and stir till bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat.
Stir in mustard and onion.
Add ground ham; mix well.
Cover and chill thoroughly.
With wet hands shape... - 39.8914
Asparagus Egg Roll Up With Cheese Sauce
Grease and flour a 15x10x1 inch jelly roll pan.
Line pan with wax paper, allowing paper to extend beyond the ends of the pan.
Grease the wax paper with vegetable shortening, and dust lightly with flour.
Place asparagus in 1 1/2 -quart... - 39.8633
Creamy And Rich Cheese Sauce
1. In a small saucepan, add butter and melt on a low flame till golden in colour. Ensure it doesnt brown. Remove from heat.
2. To this melted butter, add flour, mustard, salt and pepper and stir until smooth. Add milk or light cream, in small... - 39.7474
Mushroom Cheese Sauce
1. In a nonstick frying pan over medium heat, sautÃ© the onions and mushrooms in the oil until soft and translucent.
2. Add the garlic and stir for about 1 minute.
3. Remove the pan from the heat.
4. Cut the chicken into 3 inches long by 1/2 inch... - 39.5272
1) Take a pan and melt butter in it. Remove the pan heat, add flour and stir well.
2) Slowly and gradually, pour milk and return the pan to heat. Bring the sauce to a boil and simmer for a couple of minutes, stirring continuously.
3) Put in cheese and... - 39.3944
Chard With Cheese Sauce
Wash chard, cut out heavy ribs, and cut into 1-inch pieces.
Cook in 1/2 inch of boiling salted water, covered, for 5 minutes.
Shred chard leaves, add to ribs, and cook for 5 minutes more.
Drain well and press out excess liquid.
Melt butter in saucepan; add... - 39.3764
1. Take a 1 quart saucepan and heat butter or margarine in it on low flame.
2. Put flour and salt in the pan and mix well.
3. Put milk and let the ingredients cook till the time a thick mixture is formed.
4. Stir in cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce... - 39.3582
Porcupines With Vegetable Cheese Sauce
Mix onion, ground beef, rice, parsley, egg, 1 teaspoon salt, and the pepper; form into 24 small balls.
Drop into heavy kettle containing 4 cups boiling water.
Simmer for 35 minutes, turning occasionally.
To make sauce, melt butter, stir in flour, add milk,... - 39.3562
Hot Cheese Sauce
Cook and stir onion in margarine in saucepan until onion is tender.
Blend in flour, mustard and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly.
Stir in milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring constantly.
Boil and stir 1... - 39.3513
Turnips In Cheese Sauce
1. In a saucepan place the turnips. Add water, cover the saucepan and boil.
2. Cook for 10 minutes till the turnips are crisp and tender. Drain excess water.
3. In a heavy saucepan add butter and melt it on low heat.
4. Add flour and still to get a... - 39.3284
Lite Cheddar Cheese Sauce
In a small bowl combine the reduced-fat and fat-free cheeses.
Sprinkle with 1 teaspoon of the cornstarch and toss until coated.
Set the cheese mixture aside.
In a small saucepan, use a wire whisk to stir together 2 tablespoons of the milk and the remaining 2... - 39.3206
Broiled Flounder With Tomato And Cheese Sauce
1) Cut fillet into slices.
2) In a greased broiler pan, arrange the fillets and brush with melted butter.
3) Sprinkle salt to taste.
4) Broil for 8 minutes.
5) Spread the tomato sauce over the fish.
6) Garnish with chopped onion and... - 39.2233
1.In a 1 quart glass measuring pitcher, heat butter for 30 seconds at High in microwave oven.
2.Put flour to the melted butter and mix well to achieve a smooth consistency.
3.Slowly add milk and continue mixing.
4.Heat the pitcher open for 4 minutes at... - 39.0781
Turnips In Cheese Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the turnips in boiling salted water for 8 to 10 minutes.
2) Drain the turnips, cover and keep hot.
3) In a saucepanm melt the butter and stir in flour.
4) Stir in the cream, stir continuously and cook until thickened.
5) Stir in the... - 38.7843
Cheese Sauce Recipes By Category