- » Cheese Sauce
Cheese Sauce Recipes
Cheese sauce is prepared by cooking any kind of cheese with flavorsome ingredients like spices, and herbs. These cheese sauces are sometimes referred to as white sauces. The cheese sauces are usually served as a ... More »
Vegan Cheese Sauce
Are you a Vegan Cook? Then try this spectacular easy homemade recipe of making Cheesy Sauce. This is a delicious cheese sauce that uses zero chemicals and can be used whenever you need a dairy free meal, whether for people sensitive to dairy, or simply... - 129.576
Vegetable Stuffed Acorn Squash
Stuffed acorn squash sounds really good! The stuffing for the squash is filled with health and nutrition. Made with lots of vegetables and is flavored with loads of herbs. The stuffed squash is then topped off with a cheese like sauce! The recipe is... - 120.001
Chicken And Pasta With Cheese Sauce
If you want to prepare gourmet style meals at home, then this Chicken and Pasta with Cheese Sauce is a great idea to begin with. Watch this video for the details of this beautiful and indulgent dish. It is bound to impress your guests. Enjoy! - 117.036
Vegan Mac & Cheese Sauce
All you vegan peeps out there are gonna enjoy this Vegan Mac & Cheese Sauce! Avocado and Coconut milk act as the cheese in this recipe giving it richness to it. You'll learn how to make this sauce from this video from FitforTwo. Mazel Tov! - 106.165
Betty's Silky Alfredo Sauce
1. Place a saucepan over medium flame, and melt butter in it.
2. Add flour and mix until dissolved. Turn the heat to low. Cook for about 5 minutes or until thickened and golden. Stir constantly.
3. Pour milk, reserving half to add later, and cook until... - 104.906
Broccoli And Cheese
There is no better way to nosh on the goodness of greens than slather it with some creamy cheese, and Chef Todd Mohr very well seems to know that. In this recipe video, he explains as easy and tasty way to enjoy the health of broccoli without sacrificing on... - 102.244
Green Broccoli In Cheese Sauce
What could be a better way to feed your fussy kids with broccoli then cook it in a gooey, creamy cheesy sauce. Betty whips up a cheap, simple and satisfying supper treat that is as good as any quality restaurant treat. Plus, the fact that it can be put... - 99.763
Brussels Sprouts With Zesty Pepper Jack Sauce
If you love to hate Brussels sprouts, then this dish will change your opinion for good. Betty spruces up Brussels sprouts using pepper jack cheese sauce that is rich and filling. This is so good that even the staunchest Brussels critics won't be able to... - 92.0342
Betty's Nutty Broccoli And Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
When looking for a simple, fast, and fabulous weeknight treat that brims with healthy nutrients and loads of flavors, this dish would make for the perfect pick. Nutty broccoli and cauliflower with cheese sauce is a surprisingly simple but stunningly sumptuous... - 91.1342
Microwave Cheese Sauce
1. In a microwaveable bowl add the butter and melt for 30 seconds in the microwave.
2. Once done add the mustard, salt,pepper and plain flour. Whisk all the ingredients well to make a smooth paste.
3. Cook in the microwave for 30 seconds until flour... - 90.2687
Cauliflower And Broccoli With Cheese Sauce
Nothing can beat simple side dishes like this Cauliflower and Broccoli with Cheese Sauce. Watch the video for the details of this easy dish. The cheese sauce lifts up the flavor of the vegetables. Try it out! - 82.6371
Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce
The taste of this very Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce recipe. This Fried Cauliflower With Cheese Sauce is so tasty that I cannot resist serving... - 53.1183
Macaroni And Vegetables With Cheese Sauce
1) Take a 1-quart sized casserole that is microwavable and place garlic and margarine in it.
2) Microwave it on HIGH for half a minute until the margarine melts.
3) Take a liquid measure of 1-cup capacity and add milk along with salt and flour to it... - 49.1829
Vegetable Loaf With Cheese Sauce
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease 8 x 5-inch loaf pan.
In large bowl, combine all loaf ingredients until well mixed.
Spoon into prepared loaf pan.
Place in large roasting pan on oven shelf.
Fill roaster with water to 1-inch from top.
Bake 60... - 47.8151
Mary's Cauliflower In Cheese Sauce
In a heavy bottomed sauce pan, mix together milk and salt.
Heat almost to a boil.
Meanwhile, melt butter in a heavy skillet, stir in flour, saute for about 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
Do not allow mixture to scorch.
Add hot milk all at once; stir with a... - 47.3626
Lima Beans In Cheese Sauce
1) Rinse the lima beans, drain and set aside.
2) In a small, microwavable dish, add in the beans, onion and butter. Mix and microwave on HIGH for 1 1/2 minutes. The beans must turn tender by the end.
3) Add in the flour, dry mustard, pepper and milk.... - 47.1169
Veal Shoulder With Cheese Sauce
Place veal in a roasting pan and insert a meat thermometer.
Roast in preheated slow oven (325°F.), basting often with a mixture of melted butter and white wine.
When the veal has reached an internal temperature of 160°F. (in about 2 hours), remove it and... - 46.9679
Brown Rice With Vegetables And Cheese Sauce
1) Into a thick based saucepan, melt the butter and oil together and then add the onions, carrots, and celery
2) SautÃ© the for about 5 minutes till they are well coated with the oil.
3) Season with salt and add boiling water.
4) Then add in the... - 46.8733
Stuffed Pancakes With Cheese Sauce
Combine first 6 ingredients to make stuffing.
Heat 2 tablespoons butter and the milk until butter is melted.
Add next 4 ingredients and mix until smooth.
Pour batter, 2 tablespoons at a time, into buttered 6-inch skillet.
Tip pan to make... - 46.62
Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce
This mouth-watering Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce is a true treat for any foodie! Here's a simple recipe for Baked Eggs With Cheese Sauce for you to try at home. Serve it as a delicious and filling main meal or make it the side dish or as you please. - 46.4358
Artichoke Bottoms In Cheese Sauce
Artichoke Bottoms In Cheese Sauce is a wonderful main dish. The flavors of cheese and artichokes make a delicious combination. Whenever I prepare this Artichoke Bottoms In Cheese Sauce, I always have some new compliments to my credit. Don't miss out on this... - 45.8345
Baked Cauliflower In Cheese Sauce
1) From the cauliflower, cutaway the coarse outer leaves and break off the florets.
2) Preheat oven to temperature of 325 degrees.
3) Bring to a boil a large pan of lightly salted water and add the florets. With a lid, cover the pan and... - 45.8286
Chicory With Ham In Cheese Sauce
1. Clean the chicory from any bruised outer leaves.
2. Quickly wash chicory with water and using a pointed knife cut off the hard core at the base of each stalk.
3. Preheat oven to 375Â° F.
4. In a pot of boiling of boiling salted... - 45.641
Spinach Lasagna With Swiss Cheese Sauce
Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions, except omit any oil or salt; drain.
Rinse with cold water; drain again.
Place noodles in a single layer on a sheet of foil; set aside.
For filling, in a large bowl combine the egg whites, ricotta cheese,... - 45.5028
Radiatore With Cheese Sauce
1. Place the dried beans in a medium-sized pot, and cover them with water. Bring the water to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer the beans until they are tender, approximately 1 hour. Drain the beans, and set them aside.
2. Bring a large pot of lightly... - 45.4155
Pasta With Spinach Cheese Sauce
1) In a covered pot, boil water and cook the pasta for 1 to 2 minutes for fresh pasta or follow packet instruction for dried pasta.
2) Pour off the water form pasta and drain well.
3) Rinse the spinach in cold water and discard the tough... - 45.2759
Poached Chicken With Dill Cheese Sauce
Prepare chicken breasts as directed in Microwave-Poached Chicken Breasts recipe; keep warm.
Place margarine in 4-cup microwave-safe measuring cup.
Microwave on HIGH for 30 to 40 seconds or until melted.
Stir in flour, salt, pepper and... - 45.2686
Endive Rolls In Cheese Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Grease an ovenproof dish.
3) In a saucepan, melt half butter and add endive, lemon juice, sugar and seasoning.
4) Cover and cook gently for about 30 minutes, turning the endive occasionally.
5) Meanwhile, make... - 45.1934
Ham And Leeks With Cheese Sauce
1. Trim and wash leeks
2. Blanch the leaks in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes until almost tender.
3. Drain the leeks and reserve the liquid.
4. Combine liquid with milk.
5. In a bowl, combine 50 grams of grated cheese with 2... - 45.1742
Minced Scallops In Wine Cheese Sauce
1 Finely chop the scallops.
2 In a saucepan, add wine, salt, cayenne, and onion and stir in the scallops.
3 Bring to a boil and simmer covered for 10 minutes.
4 Drain and reserve about 1 cup broth.
5 In a skillt melt butter and stir in... - 45.1004
Zucchini In Hollandaise Cheese Sauce
1) Trim and clean zucchini. Blanch in boiling water for 1-2 minutes.
2) Wipe dry zucchini and halve lengthwise into two.
3) With a spoon. Scoop the groove in each half.
4) Cut butter into small cubes.
5) Preheat oven at 350°F
6) In a... - 44.9631
Spinach Stuffed Pancakes With Cheese Sauce
1 Preheat the oven.
2 Defrost the spinach in a colander placed over a plate, to drain out the excess liquid.
3 Prepare 12 pancakes and put them on a plate.
4 For the all-in-one cheese sauce: In a saucepan, put the butter, flour... - 44.7638
Celery And Artichoke Hearts In Cheese Sauce
Celery and artichoke hearts in cheese sauce is a baked and broiled vegetable recipe. Prepared with frozen artichoke hearts, this recipe also has celery in it. Seasoned and spiced with mustard, the vegetables are finished with a milk and cheese sauce,... - 44.5988
Eggplant Casserole With Cheese Sauce
Are eggplants your favorite. If yes, then now you no longer need to stick to the few recipes that you have been following. Try out some of the new and delicious eggplant recipes. This eggplant casserole with cheese sauce is a great choice whether for dinner... - 44.5614
Squash With Cheese Sauce
For sauce, stir together milk, cornstarch, thyme, and pepper.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during cooking.) Stir-fry squash in hot oil for 2 minutes.
Add leek; stir-fry about 1 Va... - 44.4704
Vegetables In Cheese Sauce
1. Take a nonstick saucepan of 2 1/2-quart capacity.
2. Add the white sauce to it and heat over low flame, stirring continuously for 3 minutes until the sauce is heated properly.
3. Add the Italian seasoning along with the cheese and keep stirring... - 44.4546
Savory Cheese Sauce
1. In a blender jar add cottage cheese, onion, lemon juice, and 3 tablespoons of the yogurt.
2. Whirl until smooth.
3. Stop motor and scrape the cheese down into blades and whirl again.
4. Transfer into a bowl.
5. Mix remaining 5 tablespoons yogurt,... - 44.314
Cheese Sauce Recipes By Category