- » Cheese Sandwich
Cheese Sandwich Recipes
Cheese sandwich in its most basic American form contains one or two slices of cheese along with lettuce and some tomatoes and onions. However the ingredients list of the cheese sandwich is often extended to ... More »
Grilled Cabbage And Sausage Sandwich
How about a simple delicious sandwich for lunch? In this video, Janet prepares a great filling for the sandwich with raisins, cabbage and honey. She also add in some sausage into the sandwich. Delicious and healthy, this is a great meal! - 120.122
Gourmet Grilled Cheese Sandwich For Adults
Watch this video to learn how to make a grown up's grilled cheese sandwich! It's a tasty twist to the grilled cheese we all have childhood memories of! This sandwich is made with sourdough bread, pink lady apples, gouda cheese, prosciutto, and a fig sauce. A... - 119.15
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 118.839
Campfire Meals- Best Grilled Cheese Sandwich Ever!!!
What Happens when you take a normal Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Hammerfy it? You get a grilled mushroom, onion, tomato, Swiss, rye, taste bud popping extravaganza of taste! Watch this video and you will want to make this sandwich. Hammer guarantees it. - 118.279
Bacon Cheesy Sandwich
When you are planning for an afternoon tea party, you should stock up several sandwich recipes to serve at the party. One of the favorite crowd pullers is the bacon cheesy sandwich, which has 3 layers of cheese and 2 layers of bacon. If you want, you can make... - 110.058
Cheesy Steak Mushroom Sandwich
Easy cheesy sandwich. A fine video to show how to prepare a magically delicious sandwich with meat and mushroom. The cheese brings in a great flavor to this sandwich adding a great delight to any snack. - 108.955
Stir-fried Steak Mushroom And Cheese Sandwich
Here is a gourmet sandwich that takes little time to make, taste delicious, and satisfies your hunger without adding too many calories to your diet. Watch Elba show you how to make an Asian style beef stir fry with mushrooms and green pepper with a bit of... - 108.74
Mayonnaise, Turkey And Cheese Sandwich
Need ideas for children kitchen activities? Or maybe you just need a little entertainment!! Here is an adorable little Jillian making a simple Cheese and Turkey sandwich, with assistance from mommy. - 107.771
Yummy Cheesy Ribeye Sandwich
Love cheese and wanna have more cheese in your sandwich - try this. Your craving for more and more cheese is going to be completely satisfied with this Yummy Cheesy Ribeye sandwich recipe. Watch the video before you jump into preparing the sandwich. - 107.601
Gourmet Grilled Cheese
This is a dressed-up comfort food. What is the easiest way to bring gourmet kind of cooking into your kitchen? This double grilled cheese sandwich recipe. This is a dazzling and delicious, anything but ordinary sandwich. Make this fancy sandwich for a quick... - 103.937
Light And Lean Grilled Pimento Cheese Sandwiches
Want a grown-up sandwich recipe that isn't just meant for kids? Then try Betty's favorite, lean, mean grilled pimento cheese sandwich. Elemental in its construction and primal in its comfort, this grilled cheese sandwich is as easy to make as it is to love.... - 102.506
Grilled Ham And Cheese Sandwich
Looking for a quick and easy recipe to make your breakfast, then this is it. The chef shows how to make a grilled ham and cheese sandwich. This is a super quick recipe and I'm sure you'll like this tasty grilled sandwich. So do try out the recipe and surely... - 98.247
Cheesy Grilled Sandwich
Are you in love with cheese? Then I am pretty sure that you must be in love with cheese sandwiches too. These sandwiches make a greats knack option and can be made with different set of ingredients. However, the video here shows how to make simple cheesy... - 95.4
Inside And Out Grilled Cheese Sandwich
This crispy, crunchy, cheesy masterpiece is the ultimate grilled cheese sandwich. You know how once in a while you come across a slice of pizza where some of the cheese has dripped over the edge and caramelized onto the bottom of the crust? And when you bite... - 94.4767
Toasted Chili Con Carne Sandwich With Cream Cheese
Wondering what to do with your leftover chili con carne from your last party? Simple, toss them together to create a lip-smacking toasted cream cheese sandwich. Delectable and easy to make, this lip-smacking treat is a great way to stuff yourself on hungry... - 89.1639
Chicken Avocado Cheese Sandwich
Quick and healthy sandwich. Watch this video to prepare a nice filling sandwich with chicken, avocado and cheese. This lovely layered loaf is definitely not a quick grab sandwich. Piled high with a variety of fillings and serve it with avocado and chickpeas... - 87.4584
Grilled Cheese Sandwich- سندويتش جبنه مشوي
When hungry at home, there is no better solution than this pan grilled cheese sandwich. Its quick, easy, fresh and its filling; above all it doesn't need you to think about getting the ingredients ready. Take a look at this video to see how you can comfort... - 85.7754
Easy Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Is there anything more soul-satisfying than crispy grilled sandwich stuffed with gooey cheese filling? Betty whomps up a truly melt-in-the-mouth grilled cheese recipe that can just make for an ideal addition to your lunch box or even after-work supper.... - 85.4785
Sizzle-q Stainless Steel Outdoor Griddle
You perhaps never knew, how many ways you can use your outdoor griddle? Watch this video to go through the demonstration. Yes, you can use it for every purpose, including breakfast, lunch and dinner. - 64.7663
Crunchy Cheese Sandwiches
1. Take a mixer bowl and keep knife blade in place.
2. Place tomato and onion in the bowl.
3. Pulse for chopping onion and tomato coarsely.
4. Take a large mixing bowl.
5. Transfer chopped contents into it.
6. In the mixer bowl, place disc in such a... - 47.9463
Garden Boutnty Omelets
Coat a medium no-stick skillet with no-stick spray and place over medium heat.
Add the tomatoes, red peppers, scallions, and dill; saute for 7 to 10 minutes, or until soft.
Transfer the vegetables to a small bowl.
Wipe out the skillet and coat with no-stick... - 47.6653
These Laramie Loaves are perfect for a famished soul ! Try out this French bread stuffed with an assortment of cheese for your next lunch ! Your suggestions for these Laramie Loaves are welcome. - 46.9604
Baked Turkey Cheddar Sandwiches
Dip bread into mixture of eggs, milk, and seasoned salt.
Brown on both sides in hot butter.
Put 6 slices in shallow baking dish.
Mix soup, evaporated milk, broth, condiment sauce, pepper, and turkey.
Spoon on toast slices.
Top with remaining slices, and... - 46.7661
Broiled Turkey And Cheese Sandwiches
1) In a saucepan, cook bacon until crisp and drain on paper towels.
2) In a saucepan melt butter.
3) Blend in the flour and seasonings.
4) Remove from heat.
5) Gradually add milk stirring constantly to avoid forming lumps.
6) Cook until the mixture... - 46.6449
Guacamole Cheese Sandwich
1) Mix together guacamole ingredients.
2) Warm the pita bread.
3) Fill each half with tomato, cheese and guacamole.
4) Top with alfalfa sprouts.
5) Serve immediately with your choice of sauce or dip. - 46.2206
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwiches
1) Season the sirloin with salt and pepper and keep aside.
2) On a griddle, heat 2 tablespoons of oil and saute onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, salt and pepper over medium-high for about 3 minutes.
3) Keep the griddle warm until serve... - 45.4947
Sardine And Cheese Sandwich
1. Preheat oven to 450° Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix onion and chilli sauce.
3. Butter toasted bread and top with sardines.
4. Spoon onion mixture on top.
5. Place over a baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
6.... - 45.2946
Grilled 4 Cheese Sandwiches
1) Shred or grate all the cheeses
2) In a small skillet, cook garlic for 2-3 minutes in butter over medium-low heat.
3) Remove the skillet from heat and place another large skillet on medium-high heat.
4) With pastry brush, brush one... - 44.666
Cheese Barbecue Sandwiches
1) Finely chop the eggs, green pepper, onion and olives.
2) Preheat oven to 350°.
3) In a bowl, combine eggs, green pepper, onion, and olives with cheese, ketchup and Worcestershire sauce.
4) Divide the buns in half parts.
5) Spread the... - 44.3009
Pecan Tuna Cheese Sandwiches
1) Blend the cream cheese, lemon juice and mayonnaise until smooth.
2) Gently fold in the olives and tuna, mix in the monosodium glutamate.
3) Apply butter to all the bread slices.
4) Spread the tuna filling over 6 slices of white bread and cover with... - 44.1473
Hot Cheese Salami Sandwiches
Blend first 4 ingredients; stir in olives.
Cut crusts from top and sides of loaf.
Make 1/2-inch slices, cutting to, but not through, bottom crust.
Spread facing sides of first cut with cheese filling.
Repeat with every other cut.
Insert 2 salami slices in... - 44.0579
Coconut Cheese Sandwich Loaf
1. Using a fork, cream 6 oz cheese to a soft, smooth mixture. Mix in ¾ cup coconut and mayonnaise.
2. Trim off the bread crusts and slice each of the loaf into 5 even pieces.
3. Spread half the cheese mixture atop a whole wheat slice and place a... - 43.8741
Grilled Turkey And Cheese Sandwich
1) Preheat the stove-top grill, or place frying pan or heavy cast-iron skillet over medium-to-high heat.
2) In a saucepan, melt 1 tablespoon of butter and saute mushrooms, scallion, onion, and pepper until onions are soft.
3) Spread butter over... - 43.7221
Apple Cheese Sandwich Bread
Cream together shortening and sugar.
Add eggs and apple.
Sift together flour, baking powder, soda and salt.
Add to creamed mixture, blending well.
Add cheese and nuts.
Pour into well-greased and floured 9 x 5 x 3" loaf pan.
Bake in 350° oven 60-65... - 43.5723
Elegant Ham 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Horizontally divide the croissant in half, with the help of a serrated knife.
2) Place the croissant halves on a baking sheet in cut-side up position.
3) Place the baking sheet inside broiler to lightly brown the pieces for about 1... - 43.4039
Feta And Spinach Frittata Sandwiches
These open face frittata sandwiches made with egg and spinach is a healthy meal that is best served hot and fresh from the skillet. Cooked together with eggs and feta cheese, these spinach frittatas are filling and nutrtious when served atop pita bread with a... - 43.3971
Herb Cheese Sandwiches
Peel and chop the shallots.
Mix the cheese thoroughly with the oil, lemon juice, mustard, honey, herb salt, pepper and shallots.
Wash, pat dry and chop the herbs, setting aside a sprig of each herb for garnish.
Blend the rest into the cheese mixture.
Lightly... - 43.181
Spinach And Mushroom Sandwich
The Garden has a unique taste. The Garden gets its taste and shape from spinach mixed with mayonnaise and cheese flavored with lemon juice spread over bread. The Garden is inspired by many restaurants over the world. - 42.7451
Grilled Cheese Pita Sandwiches
1) Cut a opening from one side of each pita.
2) Stuff one-fourth cheese and any optional additions into the opening.
3) The optional addition should be wedged in the middle of the cheese, to let cheese melt evenly.
4) Heat a large skillet sprayed... - 42.5765
Double Cheese Sandwiches
Spread muffin halves evenly with cream cheese; place in 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
Top each with a tomato slice and 3 asparagus spears.
Combine seasonings; sprinkle over asparagus.
Cover pan with foil; bake in moderate oven (375°) for 25 minutes.
Uncover... - 42.5113
Deluxe Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
In small mixing bowl, blend Swiss cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, mustard and onion.
Divide and spread evenly on 4 slices bread.
Add 1 slice ham to each.
Top with remaining bread.
Spread outside of sandwiches with butter.
Preheat grill for 5... - 42.3778
Harvest Cheese Sandwich
1) In a saucepan, add the cheese cubes and cream.
2) Place over low heat and blend by constant stirring.
3) Keep the cheese mixture hot.
4) Place thin cheese slices on toast.
5) Place the toast inside the broiler to broil until lightly brown.
6) Add... - 42.0344
Cheese Sandwich Fondue
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Cut the bread horizontally into 2 slices using bread knife.
3) Apply mustard lightly on both the slices.
4) Place cheese on one slice and top with the other slice.
5) Place the bread slices in small... - 41.8427
Crab And Cheese Sandwich
Melt butter or margarine in saucepan over low heat.
Blend in flour, chicken base, dry mustard, and salt.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till mixture is thickened and bubbly; cook 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat; add cheese, stirring to melt.
Arrange... - 41.6754
Pimento Cheese Sandwiches
Grate cheese on small side of a hand grater in a large mixing bowl.
Drain liquid from pimientos; mash with a fork and add to cheese in bowl.
Add cayenne, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce and black pepper to taste.
Add enough mayonnaise (about 3... - 41.0317
Open Face Grilled Tuna 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Combine together the mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add the celery and tuna and stir well.
3) Layer the toast with pickle slices, then the tuna and then with the cheese.
4) Put the toast on a sheet of foil or a toaster-oven... - 40.6636
Baked Cheese Sandwiches
1. In greased baking dish arrange 4 bread slices and cover with cheese slices.
2. Top cheese slices with remaining bread slices.
3. In a bowl, blend well combining eggs, milk, salt, pepper and mustard.
4. Pour over sandwiches and chill until milk... - 40.2434
1. Spread mustard over the bread slices as per you liking.
2. Arrange the slices on a paper plate or double layers of paper toweling.
3. On each slice, dividing the ingredients equally, layer apple, ham, apple.
4. Place in the microwave and cook for... - 40.0616
Muffaletta Style Po Boys
Muffaletta Style Po Boys is a tasty club sandwich. Muffaletta Style Po Boys gets its taste from stuffed olive and ham mixed with cheese. - 39.9398
Cheese And Egg Sandwich
1.In a bowl, place the egg yolks and rub them until they turn smooth
2.Now add oil to the bowl, and use a fork to stir it slowly
3.Add little mustard, paprika, salt and vinegar to the bowl, and keep mixing thoroughly
4.In the bowl, containing the... - 39.54
Mini Vegan Burger Wrap
A slightly sloppy video showing how to make a wrap! A recipe that you could use for breakfast when your in hurry and have run out of ideas! - 39.4979
Grilled Tofu And Cheese Sandwich
1) On the bread, spread mustard.
2) Top with the tofu slices and sprinkle the teriyaki or soy sauce all over.
3) Top with scallion, then tomato slices and then the shredded cheese.
4) On a piece of foil or broiler pan, place the bread and broil for... - 39.0231
Tuna And Cheese Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except bread, pimiento and olives.
Spread mixture over toasted bread.
Arrange on paper towels or china plate.
Cover with wax paper.
Microwave 3 sandwiches at a time, 1 to 2 minutes [REHEAT-6, 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes 30... - 38.9828
Grilled Cheddar Cheese Sandwich
1. Saute bacon slices over medium heat until crisp. Drain well on paper towels; set aside.
2. In small bowl, lightly toss grated cheese with green pepper, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, and onion, mixing well.
3. Lightly butter the rye-bread slice, placed on... - 38.8885
Doctor's Dilemma Open Faced Sandwichettes
1 In a bowl, add mustard, Parmesan, watercress, basil, yogurt and cottage cheese. Mix well.
2 Arrange tomato slices and cheese mixture onto toasted slices.
3 Broil until melted.
4 Cut each piece of toast into 4 pieces to serve as... - 38.8467
Denver Cheese Sandwiches
1. Cook onion and green pepper in melted butter for 5 minutes.
2. Mix eggs, milk, salt, and pepper to the mixture and cook, covered, on low heat until firm.
3. Spread cheese atop the mixture, cover, and cook for 5 more minutes.
4. Cut into... - 38.7693
Grilled Cheese And Turkey Club Sandwich
Spread 2 slices of toast with 1 teaspoon mayonnaise each, then top each with 1 1/2 ounces turkey and another slice of toast.
Top each sandwich with 2 lettuce leaves, 2 tomato slices, and 2 bacon slices and set aside.
On each remaining slice of toast arrange... - 38.4362
Walnut Cheese Sandwich
1. In a small mixing bowl, mix Yogurt Cheese with cream cheese.
2. Spread cheese mixture on one side of a bread slice.
3. Top it with walnuts.
4. Spread jam on the remaining bread slice and top it on the other slice with the jam side down.
5.... - 38.4225
Baked Cheese Sandwiches
Put into blender milk, eggs, milk powder, salt, yeast, onion and dill and blend until smooth.
Arrange 6 slices of bread close together in bottom of shallow, oiled baking pan.
Top with cheese.
Close sandwiches with remaining bread.
Pour milk mixture over... - 37.9502
Toasted Cheese Sandwiches
Lay the two slices of bread on a plate.
Butter them, with as much or as little butter as you like.
Also spread over them the tomato sauce and mustard.
Sprinkle over some pepper.
Slice the cheese with the slicer or knife.
Lay on one slice of bread.
Top with... - 37.9098
Ham Egg Cheese Sandwiches
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Top the buns by spreading deviled ham.
3) Scramble the eggs.
4) Place the scrambled eggs on top of ham.
5) Sprinkle grated cheese on eggs.
6) Place the buns in moderate oven to toast, until the cheese... - 37.8219
Cheese Sandwich Francais
1) Cut the bread horizontally into 2 thin slices using bread knife.
2) Place the cheese on a bread slice and top with other bread slice.
3) Cut the sandwich diagonally.
4) In a shallow bowl, beat lightly together egg and salt.
5) Dip the... - 37.8128
Crab And Cheese Sandwiches
In saucepan melt butter over low heat.
Stir in flour, gravy base, dry mustard, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Add milk all at once.
Cook and stir till thick and bubbly; cook 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat.
Add cheese; stir to melt.
Arrange muffin halves on... - 37.6433
Steak & Cheese Sandwiches
Combine wine, oil, thyme, marjoram, garlic, and onion.
Pour over steak, cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours or until next day.
Lift steak from marinade and drain briefly.
Place on lightly greased grill 4 to 6 inches above a solid bed of glowing coals.
Cook,... - 37.6037
Garden Cheese Sandwiches
Add salt and pepper to butter and apply it on one side of the sliced bread.
Lightly squeeze the grated vegetables to remove extra water.
In a bowl, combine grated vegetables and rest of the ingredients to make soft mixture.
Spread this mixture equally on four... - 36.922
Cottage Cheese-Wiches is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Cottage Cheese-Wiches, you will always crave for some more. - 36.8718
Better Than Lox And Cream Cheese Sandwich
1) Spread Cream Cheese on one side of the 4 bread slices.
2) In a bowl, combine tofu, salmon, celery, onions. Spread this over two slices of the bread and put aside.
3) Arrange tomato slices on the remaining two slices and sprinkle the alfalfa sprouts... - 36.5302
Melted Cheese Sandwich
1. Toast the bread in a toaster, on grill or under broiler.
2. In the mean time, place a microwave proof plate in the microwave and heat for 3 minutes.
3. Sandwich the cheese slices between the toasted bread slices.
4. Lightly butter the top and... - 36.5
Open Face Strawberry Cheese Sandwiches
1.Take a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, and strawberry spread.
2.Spread half of the the cream mixture on the bread slices.
3.Cut the slices diagonally to make 4 triangles.
4. Take a serving platter and arrange the slice on... - 36.4144
Open Cheese Sandwiches
Remove crusts from slices of bread and butter each slice lightly, then spread with above mixture.
Put under broiler in oven until cheese mixture bubbles and turns light brown - watch carefully.
Serve at once.
Approximate yield - 40 sandwiches - 36.3764
Open Face Ham And Cheese Sandwich
1. In a small bowl, mix mustard with honey.
2. On each bread slice, spread half of mustard mixture and top with half of the ham and cheese.
3. Take half of the strawberries and decoratively arrange on each slice of bread.
4. Diagonally cut each slice... - 36.3648
Tuscan Feta Salad Sandwich
1. Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl,- stir with a whisk.
2. Cut bread in half horizontally. Hollow out top and bottom halves of bread, leaving 1-inch-thick shells, and reserve torn bread for another use.
Brush inside of bread shells with 3... - 36.3006
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwiches
In medium saucepan, over medium heat, saute pepper and onion slices in oil until tender.
Stir in steak sauce and horseradish; keep warm.
In lightly greased medium skillet, over medium-high heat, cook sandwich steaks until done.
On roll bottoms, portion beef,... - 36.1507
Walnuts Cheddar Cheese And Lettuce Sandwich
1. Combine together the chopped walnuts and the cheese.
2. Coat the bread with the butter or mustard butter and cover half the slices with the walnut and cheese mixture.
3. Gently lay the shredded lettuce over the cheese and sprinkle with... - 35.8909
Grilled Crab And Cheddar Sandwich
PICK OVER the crabmeat to remove any bits of shell or cartilage.
COMBINE THE CRABMEAT and cheese in a large bowl and stir to mix.
Add enough mayonnaise to hold the mixture together.
SPREAD THE CRAB MIXTURE on 4 slices of the bread and top with the remaining... - 35.824
Tomato And Cheese Sandwiches
Spread with mayonnaise or dressing.
Place on napkin-lined plate or paper plate.
Place tomato slice and then cheese on top and another slice of bread, if desired.
Cook, uncovered, 45 seconds or until cheese starts to melt.
Let stand 1 minute to... - 35.6962
Philadelphia Cheese Steak Sandwich
1. Coat nonstick medium skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell peppers. Cook, stirring constantly, 2 to 3 minutes, adding a little water from time to time to prevent sticking and overbrowning.
2. Preheat broiler. Divide... - 35.3624
Yummy Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) Toast the bread slices and spread each slice with 2 tablespoons Spanish olive tapenade.
3) Place a roasted pepper half and top each with 2 cheese slices.
4) Place the sandwiches on a baking sheet and broil... - 35.0397
Baked Cheese Sandwiches
Spread bread with mustard.
Place 6 slices bread mustard-side up in a greased 13- x 9-x 2-inch baking pan.
Top with Swiss cheese, folded in half.
Cover with remaining bread slices.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and Worcestershire sauce; mix well.
Pour over san - 35.0357
Avocado Grilled Cheese Sandwich
1) Arrange the cheese, tomato, avocado and sprouts onto 1 slice of the bread. Top with the remaining bread slice.
2) With non-stick cooking spray, spray a small non-stick skillet.
3) In the skillet, place the prepared sandwich, cover and cook over... - 34.8078
Monterey Fiesta Sandwich
1 Mash half a small ripe avocado ( 1/2 cup).
2 Add 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onion, 1 tablespoon dairy sour cream, 1/4 tea spoon garlic salt and a few drops liquid red pepper seasoning.
3 Toast 2 thin corn toaster muffins; butter bottom.
4 Cut 2... - 34.8027
Beef And Cheddar Sandwiches
These Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches are truly mouthwatering. Try these meaty cheesy hamburger buns for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Beef and Cheddar Sandwiches are welcome. - 34.6373
Cream Cheese And Date Sandwich
1. Coat the bread with the butter.
2. Cover half the slices generously with cream cheese.
3. Laying over the pieces of chopped date sprinkle with a little cinnamon if desired.
4. Press the other slices of bread on top.
5. Trimming off the... - 34.5581
Grilled Three Cheese Sandwiches
In a blender container or food processor bowl blend or process cottage cheese till smooth.
In a medium mixing bowl combine cottage cheese, cheddar cheese, celery, raisins, and Parmesan cheese.
Divide cheese mixture among three slices of the bread, spreading... - 34.5022
1.In a bowl, place all the ingredients and mix them thoroughly
2.Spread mixture between thin buttered slices of bread
3.Serve with a sauce of your choice - 34.4829
South Of The Border Subs
In a medium bowl, mix together cheese, Salsa Verde, black olives, olive oil, onions, and jalapenos.
Arrange bread slices on broiler pan and spread each piece with cheese mixture.
Broil until bubbly, 1 or 2 minutes.
Serve immediately. - 34.3381
Philly Cheese Sandwich
Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add onion; cook 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
Add bell pepper and black pepper; cook 3 minutes or until bell pepper is crisp-tender.
Coat top sides of bread with cooking spray.
Top each slice with... - 34.2707
Jim Ackland's Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
1. Heat a cast-iron skillet or griddle over a low flame. Butter one side of bread. Spread choice of mustard, horseradish, or other condiments on the other side. Layer on the cheese, ham, roasted chilies, tomato, roasted red pepper, onion, and mushrooms, then... - 33.8672
Baked Cheese Sandwiches
Arrange 4 bread slices in greased baking dish; cover with cheese slices.
Top cheese slices with remaining bread slices.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, pepper and mustard; blend well.
Pour over sandwiches; chill until milk mixture is absorbed.
Bake in 350-degree... - 33.1436
Muffaletta Style Po Boys
Place roll halves, cut side up, on an ungreased baking sheet.
Combine mayonnaise and olive juice; spread mixture on cut side of each roll half.
Layer bottom halves of rolls evenly -with ham, salad olives, salami, and ripe olives.
Place 1 cheese slice on top... - 32.8628
Tongue And Cheese Sandwiches With Cashews
1. Prepare a mixture of Cheddar cheese with mayonnaise and salted cashews.
2. Spread the mixture atop 4 of the bread slices, top with a beef tongue and lettuce and cover with rest of the bread slices.
3. Diagonally halve the sandwiches and... - 32.6851
Grilled Turkey And Cheese Sandwiches
Combine mustard and green onions; spread mustard mixture evenly over 4 bread slices.
Top each with 2 tablespoons cheese, 2 tomato slices, and 2 turkey slices.
Sprinkle an additional 2 tablespoons cheese over each; top with remaining 4 bread slices.
Transfer... - 32.6841
Cheese & Chipotle Sandwiches
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, chiles, 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles in adobo sauce) and lime juice in small bowl with wire whisk.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 2 teaspoons sour cream mixture onto each toast slice. For each sandwich, layer... - 32.5887
Deviled Cheese Sandwiches
1. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients, except bread.
2. Put bread on cookie sheet; toast, in broiler, on one side.
3. Spread cheese mixture on untoasted side; broil, about 4 inches from heat, until cheese begins to melt—about 1 minute. - 32.2394
Baked Lobster Cheese Sandwich
1.Break up the lobster carefully, removing all bits of cartilage.
2.Combine lobster, cheese, mayonnaise, onion, salt, and vinegar.
3.Split and butter the buns or the bread and pile the lobster mixture on the bottom halves. - 32.1761
Artichoke Cheese Sandwiches
Arrange artichokes on toast.
Mix mayonnaise, cheese and bacon; spread over artichokes to edges of toast.
Set oven control to broil and/or 550°.
Broil with tops about 5 inches from heat until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 2 minutes.
Cut each sandwich... - 31.4873
Combine all ingredients except bread; mix well.
Divide among 1 2 slices bread; top with remaining 12 slices.
Makes 12 servings. - 31.4465
Cheese Sandwich Recipes By Category