- » Cheese Salmon Quiche
Cheese Salmon Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese salmon quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese salmon quiche recipes.
You May Also Like!
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Bake pie shell 10 minutes until partially set.
Cook spinach according to package directions.
Combine spinach, Monterey Jack cheese, cream cheese, salt and thyme.
Arrange salmon and mashed bones... - 40.8017
1. Beat eggs and milk together until blended. Add salmon, breaking up lightly with a fork. Gently stir in remaining ingredients. Pour mixture into baked pie shell.
2. Microwave, uncovered, at Power Level 7 for 12 to 15 minutes. Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes,... - 30.2292
Prepare one 9-inch pastry shell, crimping edges high.
Prick pastry lightly.
Bake at 450Â° till lightly browned, about 7 minutes.
Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 325Â°.In medium saucepan gradually blend 1 1/2 cups milk into one 3-ounce... - 31.7757
Delicious Salmon And Spinach Quiche
I have been making this easy pantry style recipe for years and I never get tired of it. Perfect during a busy week for a quick dinner or lunch in the weekend. Serve with a tossed salad and a cool chardonnay and you are in business! - 103.875
Unbelievable Salmon Quiche
1. Place flour, eggs and butter in a food processor and process to combine.
2. Pour egg mixture into a pie plate. Top with salmon, onion and black pepper to taste, then sprinkle with cheese and bake for 35-40 minutes or until mixture is set and top is brown. - 28.6487
In medium bowl, combine salmon, olives and parsley.
Place mixture in baked pastry shell and sprinkle with grated Cheddar cheese.
Combine milk, eggs, chopped onion and salt.
Pour over salmon mixture.
Cook on roast (7) for 15 to 18 minutes; turn dish... - 37.4621
Salmon And Spinach Quiche
1) Pre-heat the oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
2) On a floured surface, roll out the dough and use it to line a 9" (23 cm) metal flan tin.
3) To line the pastry, use baking paper. Put baking beans in it and blind bake for 10 minutes. Take... - 45.4542
Crustless Salmon Quiche
1. Bring 1/2 cup of water to a boil in a medium skillet. Add the salmon, reduce the heat and cover; poach until almost cooked through, about 3 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon. Discard the poaching broth (salmon is a fatty fish so much of the fat will be... - 32.2276
Drain salmon juice into a measuring cup.
Add enough milk to make 1 1/4 cups.
Discard dark skin from salmon and flake.
Distribute salmon and shredded cheese in the unbaked pie shell.
Beat eggs, mayonnaise and lemon juice together and add salmon juice-milk... - 38.2472
Salmon Quiche With Buttermilk
Combine the cheeses and buttermilk in a blender and process on low speed until combined.
Place in a large bowl and add scallions and eggs.
Flake salmon meat and crush the bones; add to the cheese mixture with a dash of nutmeg.
Pour salmon mixture into the pie... - 34.9415