- » Cheese Salami Puff
Cheese Salami Puff Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese salami puff recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese salami puff recipes.
Cheese & Grape Puffs
On a lightly floured surface, roll out puff pastry dough to a rectangle about 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut into about forty 2-inch (5-cm) squares.
In a small bowl, beat eggs, water, paprika, black pepper and apple pie spice.
Brush some of egg mixture over dough... - 37.66
Soppressata With Cheese In Puff Pastry
1. Preheat oven to 450 degree F.
2. Lightly flour the work surface and lay a puff pastry sheet on it.
3. Spread Dijon mustard evenly over top, leaving one inch border on all sides.
4. Top it evenly with salami.
5. Sprinkle cheese on top of... - 105.329
Cheese And Grape Puffs
1. Thaw the pastry
2. Roll the pastry out on a floured surface into a rectangle about an eightth of an inch ion thickness and cut into squares of 2" dimensions
3. In a bowl, mix eggs with water, paprika, black pepper and allspirec and... - 38.9195
Savory Puff Pastry
Rinse eight to ten 4-inch (10-cm) tartlet pans in cold water.
Preheal oven to 400°F (205°C).
On a floured surface, roll out pastry dough 1/8 inch (3 mm) thick.
Cut out circles to fit tartlet pans.
Place dough in pans without stretching.
Pierce bottoms of... - 40.4765
Puff Pastry Pizzas
Thaw the pastry.
On a floured board, roll it out thinly and use to line four 4-inch pie pans or flan rings on baking sheets.
On the pastry arrange the salami, ham, onion, cheese and tomatoes.
Sprinkle with the seasonings and over each pizza spoon 3... - 36.4476
1. Open clams. Chop into small pieces and put into a bowl.
2. For Casino Clams – Preheat the oven at 375 degrees F.
3. For Chicken Puffs – Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
4. For Casino Clams – Add breadcrumbs, salami, cheese,... - 109.011