- » Cheese Roll Crust
Cheese Roll Crust Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese roll crust recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese roll crust recipes.
Tuna Fish Pie With Cheese Roll Crust
1) Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2) In a pan, melt butter.
3) Saute onion and bell pepper.
4) Stir in flour and mix well, until blended.
5) Next, add salt.
6) Gradually add milk, stirring frequently.
7) Now, add all the remaining... - 46.1106
Tuna Pie With Cheese Roll Crust
1) Preheat the oven by setting it at 450°.
2) Take a large sauce pan and melt butter in it.
3) Sauté after adding the onion and green pepper to it until they become soft.
4) Mix in the salt and flour and cook for a minute stirring all... - 43.4452
You May Also Like!
Combine pie crust mix and cheese.
Roll out to fit a 10-inch pie pan.
Prick bottom and sides with a fork.
Bake for 10 minutes at 425Â° F. - 22.0112
Cheddar Cheese Pie Crust
Stir together flour, cheese, and salt.
Blend in oil and butter until crumbly.
Sprinkle in ice water a little at a time.
Form dough into a ball, wrap and chill at least one hour.
On lightly floured board, roll out dough to 1/8 inch thickness.
Fit into greased... - 30.5867
Cottage Cheese Crust
Cut shortening into flour; then add cottage cheese and mix into a smooth dough.
Wrap dough in plastic wrap and chill for at least an hour.
Roll to desired shape. - 19.7383
Chicken Pie With Coachwheel Crust
Sift dry ingredients together; mix with shortening and milk; then roll out thin.
Chop pimientos and grated cheese.
Spread cheese and pimientos over crust.
Roll up dough like a jelly roll and cut 3/4 inches thick into little wheels.
Place wheels on top of... - 32.0029
Cream Cheese Pie Crust
Cream Cheese Pie has a Outstanding taste. The fabrication of Crust, graham crackers, butter, and sugar gives the Cream Cheese Pie Incredible taste. Must catch it - 30.9743
Cheddar Cheese Pie Crust
Stir together the dry ingredients; add the cheddar cheese and enough water to allow the dough to gather.
Gather the dough, roll it out, and then place in an oiled 9-inch pie plate. It is ready to fill and bake. - 21.8862
1) Take a bowl and mix the salt and flour together, fold in the shortening and add the cheese until it becomes similar to a coarse meal.
2) Sprinkle the mixture with cold water and moisten all the ingredients with the help of a fork.
3) Make it into a... - 32.812
Savory Cheese Crust
1. In a medium bowl, mix together the flour and salt. Cut in the butter, shortening and cheese until the mixture resembles coarse meal. Stir in the water, gather the dough into a ball and flatten into a 6-inch disk. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate... - 25.7123
Cheese Crust For Deep Dish Apple Pie
Sift dry ingredients and cut in shortening until mealy.
Mix in the cheese lightly.
Add the water gradually, making a stiff dough.
Roll out on floured board, place in deep dish or pie pans.
Brush inside crust with vegetable oil, very lightly, and top crust - 28.6737
Chicken Pot Pie With Cheese Crust
For the crust, cut the shortening in flour and salt, mix the cheese and combine everything to a dough mixing the water gradually.
Combine chicken pieces, water, bouillon cubes, tomato, celery, 1/2 cup onion, and 1/4 cup parsley in a large Dutch oven.
Bring to... - 43.8773