- » Cheese Rarebit Fondue
Cheese Rarebit Fondue Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese rarebit fondue recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese rarebit fondue recipes.
1. Spread bread with butter or margarine and cut 6 slices into small cubes.
2. Remove crusts from other 2 slices and cut each slice into 4 triangles.
3. Butter well an 8-cup baking dish, make alternate layers of bread cubes and cheese and arrange bread... - 45.3202
1. Spread the bread with butter or margarine; cut 6 of the slices into small cubes; remove the crusts from other 2 slices; cut each slice into 4 triangles.
2. Alternate layers of bread cubes and cheese in well-buttered, 8-cup baking dish; arrange bread... - 32.0308
You May Also Like!
Melt butter or margarine in metal fondue pot over moderate direct heat.
Stir in flour, salt and spices.
Stir in milk and worcestershire sauce.
Cook, stirring constantly, until thickened.
Turn heat to low.
Add cheese; stir constantly until melted. - 32.0952
Melt cheese and butter in double boiler over moderate heat.
Slowly add the beaten egg, stirring constantly.
When well mixed, thin with beer or milk to desired consistency.
Serve over toast.
Fondue Use the recipe for Welsh Rarebit and thin so... - 31.4647
Oniony Cheese Fondue Dip
Remove rarebit from metal tray and place in a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM-LOW about 4 minutes or until easily stirred.
Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
Microwave at MEDIUM 3 to 5 minutes or until bubbly. - 25.8578