- » Cheese Pudding
Cheese Pudding Recipes
Cheese pudding is a popular dessert prepared and consumed all around the globe. Cheese pudding is a favourite with kids and grown-ups alike. The main ingredients used in making Cheese pudding include cottage cheese, ... More »
Hot Cheese Pudding
1) Spread butter or margarine on one side of each bread slice.
2) Preheat the oven to 350°.
3) In a buttered 13x9x2-inch baking dish, arrange eight of the bread slices.
4) Sprinkle half of Monterey Jack cheese and half of the shallots... - 48.1479
1) Use a saucepan, to bring the mixture of milk, onion, bay leaf and parsley stalks to the boil.
2) Remove from heat and leave to infuse for 10-15 minutes.
3) Strain over the breadcrumbs and leave to soak for 30 minutes.
4) Add the lightly... - 47.5677
Creamed Cheese Pudding
Creamed Cheese Pudding is a simple and easy to make recipe. It is diffiuclt to explain how delicious this pudding recipe is. The rich blend of mellowed flavors of the cheese and cream is simply heavenly! - 46.5083
1) Grease a fireproof dish.
2) Put bread and butter slices in the dish.
3) In a bowl, beat the eggs with seasonings and add onion, most of the cheese and Worcester cheese.
4) Add milk and pour the mixture into pie dish.
5) Leave rest for... - 44.8872
Chocolate Cheese Pudding
1. In a saucepan sprinkle gelatin over milk and let it stand, for about 1 minute to soften.
2. Cook over medium-low heat stirring constantly about 2 minutes or until gelatin is completely dissolved, but do not boil.
3. Set aside and let cool it... - 42.5292
1. Preheat oven hot to 400° F.
2. Grease a pie dish or fireproof dish (1 pint size).
3. Separate yolks and egg whites and keep in different bowl.
4. Beat egg yolks and add warmed milk, cheese and seasonings to it.
5. Pour the mixture... - 42.3822
1. Pre-heat the oven to Regulo 4 or 350°F .
2. Apply margarine to a 1 pint pie dish.
3. In a pan, heat the milk.
4. Take away thepan from heat; put in breadcrumbs, seasonings, margarine. Close the pan with lide and allow to stand for 1... - 42.1934
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a pan, boil the milk and stir in the crumbs.
3) Remove the pan from the heat and add the egg yolks, cheese and seasoning. Mix well.
4) Fold in the whites and pour the entire concoction... - 42.045
Ham And Cheese Pudding
My family loves this Ham-Flavored Cheese Pudding. Here's a lip-smackingly delicious recipe for your favorite Ham-Flavored Cheese Pudding that I have fine-tuned to suit my family's taste. It's simple and quick, so just give it a try! - 41.1366
Everyday Cheese Pudding
1. Preheat oven at 350-375°F or Gas Mark 4-5.
2. On a chopping board, dice the bread. You can also make bread crumbs out of it.
3. In a pan, take butter and milk. Heat it.
4. Pour it over the bread. Keep it aside to cool.
5. In a... - 40.6917
1) In a 1/2-quart casserole, boil the water for 6 to 7 minutes.
2) In a saucer, break the eggs, prick the yolk membrane and slip the eggs into the boiling water.
3) Allow the eggs to cook for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes, until the yolks are set.
4) Allow... - 37.5384
Baked Macaroni And Cheese Pudding
Cook macaroni according to package directions until tender, then drain thoroughly.
While macaroni cooks, melt butter in a saucepan, stir in flour until smooth, and cook a minute or two.
Add the milk a little at a time, and cook, stirring constantly, until... - 34.6374
Cheese And Onion Pudding
1. Peel and slice the onions thinly and cook slowly in the milk until just tender,
2. Remove from the heat, add the breadcrumbs and beaten eggs and most of the cheese.
3. Season very carefully with salt, pepper and a . little cayenne pepper. .
4. Turn into a... - 34.2028
Cut the bread into neat dice or make into breadcrumbs, and put into a basin.
Heat the butter with the milk, pour over the bread.
Allow to cool slightly, then add the beaten eggs and most of the grated cheese.
Pour into a pie or entree dish and... - 33.7147
Macaroni And Cheese Pudding
Stir grits into boiling water.
Cover and cook over a low heat for 25 to 30 minutes.
Set aside to cool.
Then measure exactly 2 cups of the cooled grits into a bowl and beat until smooth.
Beat yolks soundly and stir into grits.
Add cream, salt, and pepper.
Beat... - 32.2933
Cheese Pudding With Breadcrumb
Cheese Pudding is an easy yet delicious side dish recipe. Try this Cheese Pudding; I am sure you will get a lot of compliments. - 32.2036
Asparagus Cheese Pudding
Put half the crumbs evenly in shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Cover with asparagus.
Sprinkle with remaining crumbs and 3/4 cup cheese.
Heat soup, milk and seasonings and pour over crumbs.
Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and dot with butter.
Bake in... - 31.6193
Toast bread in toaster oven; butter and quarter each slice.
In 1 1/2 quart baking dish arrange alternate layers of toast and cheese, ending with cheese.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and mustard.
Pour over toast and cheese in baking dish.
Bake in 325Â°F toaster... - 31.1076
Baked Cheese Pudding
In well buttered casserole, place alternate layers of cubes and cheese.
Pour mixture over this.
Bake 45 to 60 minutes at 325° F., placing casserole in pan of water. - 30.2528
Cheese Pudding In Syrup
In a 2 1/2 to 3-quart pan, heat milk until lukewarm (110° on a deep-fat frying thermometer).
Mix rennet with the 4 tablespoons water, the 3/4 cup sugar, and vanilla, and stir thoroughly into milk.
Let stand, undisturbed, at room temperature for 1 hour or... - 28.8206
Simple Cheese Pudding
Beat the eggs slightly, add to them the cheese, mustard, salt and pepper.
Boil the milk, pour over the eggs, then add the breadcrumbs.
Pour into a pie-dish or souffle-dish and bake for 25-50 min in the centre of a fairly hot oven (375° F., Gas 5).
Serve at... - 27.9757
Cheese Pudding Recipes By Category