- » Cheese Potato Turnip
Cheese Potato Turnip Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese potato turnip recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese potato turnip recipes.
Cheesy Mashed Potatoes And Turnips
In large saucepan over high heat, combine potatoes and turnips with enough water to cover.
Bring to a boil and reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 25 to 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
Return vegetables to saucepan; heat over high heat for... - 31.8998
Slice, and boil in salted water until tender but not too soft, about 15 minutes; drain, and mash.
Cook potatoes in salted water in separate saucepan.
Drain well, mash and combine with mashed turnip.
Add remaining ingredients, and whip with egg... - 30.7616
Cook the turnips and potatoes in separate saucepans until tender.
In a large bowl mash them together with 4 tablespoons of the butter.
Let the mixture cool.
In a small skillet heat the remaining butter and saute the onion and green pepper.
Preheat... - 39.819
Creamed Potato Savory
1. Microwave the turnips and potatoes. Add them to a large bowl, along with 2-3 tbsp water and cook for 7 minutes. Add sprouts and continue microwaving for another 5 minutes until the sprouts turn soft. The sprouts continue cooking even after they are... - 42.12
Vegetable Cheese Souffle
Cook carrots, covered, in a small amount of boiling water for 15 to 20 minutes or till tender. Drain; mash carrots with a fork. (You should have about 1/2 cup mashed carrots.) Set aside.
Attach a foil collar to a 2- or 2 1/2-quart souffle dish. Set dish... - 33.338
Steam or boil potatoes until tender then remove skins.
Heat milk with the butter, salt and pepper, pour into pan with skinned potatoes and mash well together with baking powder.
This mixture may be used for bordering a flan or other vegetable by forcing... - 18.6829
Mashed Potato Soup
This "Mashed Potato Soup" is a great way to use up left over mashed potatoes. It features Carrot, Turnip, Radish, Mashed Potatoes (of course), Spinach, Sweet Potato, Cheddar Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, and Bari Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil. - 113.744
1) Grate all the vegetables.
2) In a pan, melt the butter and add the bacon dices.
3) Cook bacon till brown.
4) Add the grated vegetables with stock.
5) Season the well with salt and pepper.
6) Let the vegetables boil in stock gently... - 39.7337
French Vegetable Soup
Finally an interesting and good recipe of French Vegetable Soup has arrived. You can serve French Vegetable Soup as a yummy Side Dish. Please try this French Vegetable Soup recipe and let me know how it worked out for you. - 53.1211
Stuffed Tindas has a Outstanding taste.The Butter and Paneer gives the Stuffed Tindas Stimulating taste. - 40.9292
Try this alluring Farmhouse Soup recipe. An easily prepared soup, this Farmhouse Soup is a dish which you will always love to serve in your party. - 41.5054
Monkfish Italian Style
Put the carrots, turnips, potato, celery, leeks, twist of orange zest (peel), thyme and bayleaf into a casserole.
Add the saffron, white wine and 3 (2) tablespoons of olive oil.
Season with salt and pepper.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 8... - 42.8423
This Italian Minestrone tastes yummy ! Try the Italian Minestrone out and feel free to comment on this dish here ! - 32.3186
Buckwheat Groats Vegetable Bake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Combine the groats, rice, vegetables, and 1 cup of the cheese in a bowl. Add salt to taste and mix well.
3. Turn into an oiled 3-quart casserole or ovenproof bowl. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top and bake for... - 22.7398
Dice vegetables, but not the potato.
Chop celery very finely.
Simmer all in 1 tab. of olive oil at the bottom of the stewpan with the herbs.
When golden brown, add the stock, the diced potato, and vermicelli and simmer for 20-30 minutes.
Dried beans are... - 32.8453
Tasty Minestrone Soup
1. Combine onion, garlic and butter in large bowl, cook on HIGH for three minutes. Add turnip, carrot, zucchini, potato, celery and stock, cover, cook on HIGH for ten minutes.
2. Stir in tomatoes, consomme, broccoli and macaroni, season to taste. Cover, cook... - 30.5803
A Country Soup From Poitou
1. Clean the onion, carrots, turnips, leek, celery and potatoes
2. Slice the onion, carrots, turnips, leek, celery and potatoes till they are all of an equal size. This is called as paysanne
3. Thinly shred the cabbage
4. Slice the green... - 36.3159
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cook potatoes and parsnips together in boiling salted water until tender; drain well.
Mash; mix with cabbage.
While potatoes are cooking, cook onions in milk until soft.
Mix with other vegetables; season with salt and pepper.
Add... - 39.2268
Heat the oil in a large saucepan.
Add the onions, garlic and bacon and fry for 5 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, beans, water, marjoram and thyme.
Cover and simmer for about 2 hours.
Add the carrots and continue cooking for 10 minutes, then add the potatoes and... - 39.8016
1) In a slow cooker, place together, beef, water, onions, celery, carrots, turnips, potato, garlic, and salt.
2) Put the lid on and simmer for 8 hours.
3) Raise the heat to high and add cabbage before last 20 minutes of cooking.
4) Stir in macaroni,... - 41.8838
Summer Vegetable Gratin
Making 1/8 inch-thick slices, cut the carrots diagonally and the potatoes and turnips crosswise.
To make individual casseroles, divide each vegetable into 4 equal portions.
Next, layer the portions in 4 shallow, 2-cup-size gratin dishes or casseroles.
To make... - 35.3717
Leftover Vegetable Soup
Heat butter in very large saucepan.
Add both onions and cook 3 minutes covered over medium heat.
Add carrots, potatoes, turnip and parsnip; mix well.
Cover and continue cooking 5 minutes.
Add all seasonings including bay leaf and parsley; mix well and stir in... - 39.5757
Country Vegetable Casserole
Melt the butter in an ovenproof casserole.
Toss in the sliced onions and leave on a low heat for about 5 minutes.
Add the thinly sliced vegetables and the corn and sweet peppers, with seasoning between each layer.
Pour over the stock, cover the casserole and... - 41.4309
Heat water, broth, or wine in a large, heavy soup pot over medium heat.
Add onions and garlic.
Cook and stir until tender.
Add more liquid during this process if necessary.
Add leeks, potatoes, carrots, turnip, sweet potato, 5 cups water or broth, oregano,... - 47.3451
1. Take a bowl and add beans and peas into it and pour enough to cover it. Allow the beans and peas to soak overnight or quickly soak it and drain the water.
2. Take a deep kettle and add peas, beans, and water.
3. Tuck cloves into... - 45.732
1. In a pot bring together chopped vegetables, 750 ml of water, tomato puree and seasoning to the boil and let it simmer until vegetables are tender.
2. Add a knob of lard or butter, then pasta and keep simmering until the pasta is done.
3.... - 40.8141
1. To prepare the tripe clean it very well, cut into small pieces.
2. In a saucepan simmer the tripe in water for about 2 hours, add the finely chopped vegetables to the already prepared tripe and bring to the boil.
3. Reduce heat to simmer and let it... - 37.2344
An all-time favorite, Classic Minestra gives you the flexibility to choose whichever vegetables you want. - 49.3725
Heat oil in a 5 quart kettle over medium heat; add onion, celery, garlic, basil, rosemary, oregano, and thyme; cook, stirring, until onion is soft.
Add barley, potatoes, carrots, and stock and bring to a boil over high heat.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for... - 43.104
Danish Port Salut Soup
Saute kohlrabi, onion and leek in butter until soft but not browned.
Add potatoes, stock, milk and beans; cover, bring to boil and simmer gently 30 minutes.
Add cream and 1-1/2 cups of the cheese; cook and stir to melt cheese and reheat; do not boil.
Season... - 30.6355
Salt Pork Minestrone
1. Drain the beans and boil them in the salted water about one hour, or until tender. Drain.
2. Place the olive oil in a large kettle and add the salt pork, garlic, onion, leek, parsley and basil. Brown lightly. Add the tomato paste thinned with a little... - 33.0134
Small Pasta Minestrone
1) Boil beans in salted water until tender.
2) Drain and keep aside.
3)In a large kettle, add olives, pork, garlic, onion, leek, parsley, and basil and brown them lightly.
4) Thin tomato paste with water and then stir in the vegetables.
5) Cook for 5... - 46.4768
Winter Vegetable Stew
1. Take a large Dutch over or heavy saucepan, place on medium heat, add oil and heat.
2. Stir in garlic, onions, leeks, carrots, potatoes, squash or sweet potato and rutabaga and on medium to low heat, stirring intermittently, cook for 5 minutes after... - 41.2992
Wonderful pastry pockets, stuffed with meat and vegetables - the most common variety being the "Cornish Pasty", from Cornwall, in England, which consists of meat, potato and rutabaga. Many other variations exist - steak, cheese and onion, chicken and... - 113.9
Spicy Vegetable Kebabs
1 Chop all the vegetables.
2 Steam until tender.
3 In a pan, heat 1 tbsp ghee.
4 Add in chopped onion, green chillies and ginger and fry until light brown.
5 Gradually add in the flour and fry for one minute.
6 Add in steamed vegetables,... - 47.1782
White Bean And Cabbage Soup
ln a large saucepan over moderately high heat, bring the beans, ham hocks, water, and cheesecloth bag to a boil.
Cover, reduce the heat to low, and simmer for 20 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil for 1 minute in a 10-inch skillet over moderate heat.
Add the... - 39.594
1) In a very large bowl, add the butter.
2) On high power, heat for 30 to 45 seconds, or until melted.
3) To this, add the potatoes, carrot, turnips and parsnips.
4) On high power, cook covered for 5 to 6 minutes, stirring in between.
5) Then, season... - 48.1166
Vegetable Soup With Basil Pistou
1. Take a saucepan and combine beans and the water, bring the mixture to boil; reduce heat and simmer 2 minutes.
2. Remove from heat; cover and let it stand for about 1 hour but do not drain.
3. Return to boiling; cover and simmer for about 1... - 48.0322
Prepare the batter by beating together well in a bowl all the batter ingredients until a smooth paste is formed.
It should be the consistency of heavy cream.
Add more water if needed.
Cover and refrigerate for about one hour.
Meanwhile, pare and slice the... - 38.5165
Melt butter in a pan and fry all the vegetables except capsicum.
Stir on low heat for five minutes; add water and salt and cook till vegetables are tender.
Combine cornflour and a little water and add to the cooked vegetables.
Before serving add... - 35.8097
Drain the beans and rinse.
Boil fast for 10 minutes, then turn down the heat and simmer gently for 50-60 minutes.
Heat the oil in a very large saucepan and saute the onion and garlic.
Add the herbs and continue to saute.
Add the prepared vegetables to the... - 40.68
Marinate the lamb in the marinade ingredients for about six to eight hours.
Drain the marinade and reserve.
In a large heavy skillet, brown the meat and the onion in two tablespoons of butter.
Add the reserved marinade.
Pour in enough water to cover.
Bring to... - 38.215
Full Meal Salad
1. Rub a salad bowl with the clove of garlic. Discard the garlic.
2. Combine all the ingredients, with the exception of the toast cubes, butter, and mayonnaise, in the bowl and mix well.
3. Saute the toast cubes in the butter. - 28.6097
Minestrone With Navy Beans
Combine beans, ham hock, garlic clove, whole onion and water.
Cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until meat is tender, adding water as needed.
Remove ham hock and cut meat into small pieces; set meat aside.
Discard garlic and... - 43.9353
Shepherd's Pie Vegetable Mixed
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F
2. In a saucepan, combine the broth, celery, carrots and onions and bring it to a boil
3. Turn the heat down and let it simmer for four minutes, add green beans and simmer for another five minutes
4. Apply... - 44.279
Harvest Vegetables With Parsley Sauce
1. In a skillet, heat the oil and fry leeks for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in other vegetables and cook them at high heat.
3. Cover the pan and cook at low heat for about 5-7 minutes until vegetables are soft.
4. Add little water to the pan and cook the... - 46.144
Couscous With Beef And Vegetables
1. In a large shallow pan, combine couscous, 2 cups salted water and olive oil. Using you palms, mix till well combined.
2. Cling wrap and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a deep casserole, place water for boiling.
4. Place a colander... - 44.2515
Chicken And Dumpling Stew
In a 3-quart saucepan combine vegetable peelings, chicken, bay leaf, 3 cups water, 3/4 tea-spoon salt, and1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
When chicken is cool enough to handle,... - 41.2028
Lamb Parcels And Lamb Rosemary Pizza
1. In a large bowl, add lamb chunks, garlic, rosemary and thyme.
2. Add salt, ground black pepper, olive oil, and balsamic vinegar. Mix well.
3. For pizza dough, in a small bowl, dissolve yeast in little water.
4. In a large mixing bowl, combine... - 111.821