- » Cheese Potato Quiche
Cheese Potato Quiche Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese potato quiche recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese potato quiche recipes.
Crustless Leek And Potato Quiche
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 10-inch quiche dish or pie pan and set aside.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Add the leeks, potato, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the waterand simmer,... - 41.59
Chicken And Potato Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Sprinkle cheese in pie shell and evenly distribute the chicken over it.
3. Combine soup and milk until thoroughly mixed.
4. Stir in eggs and pour into pie shell. The eggs will make the quiche firm and... - 39.4972
Leek Quiche With Layered Potato Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. On 2 or 3 baking sheets, arrange the potato slices and brush them with oil.
3. Bake them for about 25 minutes, turning once after 10-15 minutes until golden on both sides.
4. Remove from the oven and... - 46.1779
Quiche Lorraine With Cream Cheese
1) Line pie pan dish with pastry.
2) Preheat oven at 400°F.
3) Beat cream cheese with heavy cream, egg yolks, and egg till smooth.
4) Chop the bacon into 1-inch pieces and cook till almost crisp and arrange in the pie pan.
5) Pour the... - 41.0948
Prepare one 9-inch pastry shell, crimping edges high.
Prick pastry lightly.
Bake at 450Â° till lightly browned, about 7 minutes.
Remove from oven; reduce oven temperature to 325Â°.In medium saucepan gradually blend 1 1/2 cups milk into one 3-ounce... - 31.7757
Quiche Lorraine With Swiss Cheese
1) Preheat oven at 375°F.
2) Line pie pan dish with pastry.
3) In the pie pan, add cheese and bacon.
4) Make a smooth sauce by beating together the eggs, cream, milk, salt, pepper, cayenne, and mustard powder and spread out into an even... - 40.9749
Cheese Quiche In Brown Rice Shell
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Press cooked rice into oiled, 9 inch pie plate.
Bake in preheated oven just until dry (about 5 minutes); cool.
Using medium sized bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
Combine skim milk powder and water with a wire whisk and add to... - 40.5758
Cheese And Vegetable Quiche
Place cottage cheese in container of an elec-rric blender or food processor; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Add egg substitute, milk, basil, and pepper, process until smooth.
Pour oil in a large nonstick skillet; place over medium heat... - 41.9861
A nice potato quiche recipe is something that you don't come across everyday. Luckily, you've stumbled on this page. The goodness of ingredients used, make potato quiche a great treat. Trust me when I say, you have to try out this all time favorite French... - 46.9226
1) Heat the oven to 375°F.
2) Oil a 9-inch pie plate.
3) In the pie plate, press the cooked rice.
4) Bake them just until dry for about 5 minutes.
5) Let them cool.
6) In a medium-size bowl, beat eggs until light and fluffy.
7) With a... - 41.3381
Once A Week Kitchen - Cheese & Onion Quiche
This crisp short crust pastry and a just-set no-cream cheesy and onion filling is a good perfect for dinner parties, Sunday brunches, pot lucks, picnics and even afternoon tea. You can whip up this tasty, homemade quiche in no time and serve it warm or... - 104.764
Hearty Sausage Mini Quiches
1. Line a muffin-cup pan with foil cups.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
3. Take a large mixing bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
4. Whisk lightly with a fork to blend well.
5. Stir in the sausage meat and set aside.
6. Take a skillet... - 47.8633
Quiche With Spinach
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Beat together eggs, flour, salt and pepper.
Combine spinach and cheese and place in bottom of pie shell.
Mix skim milk powder and water with wire whisk.
Combine with egg mixture and pour over spinach in shell.
Bake in preheated oven... - 36.4223
Blushing Beetroot Quiche
It is quite hard to resist the pull of this Blushing Beetroot Quiche. I often go for the looks of the dish before tasting it and this one flattered me right away with its looks. Just check out the recipe of the rich and yummy Blushing Beetroot Quiche. - 47.2811
Fresh Tomato And Basil Quiche
The yogurt in this quiche makes for light and healthy summer fare. This would also make a good dish for a Father's Day brunch (you could also add a fruit salad and muffins for the special occasion.) Serve it with hash browns.1 prepared 9-inch pie crust,... - 38.9234
In 9-inch pie plate sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, press potatoes onto bottom and side to form crust.
Spray potatoes lightly with vegetable cooking spray.
Bake at 400°F 15 minutes.
In small bowl, combine half the soup, mixed vegetables, egg substitute... - 41.8976
Easy Seafood Quiche
Spray a 10" deep-dish pie plate with no-stick spray; set aside.
Drain the potatoes well, squeezing excess liquid from them.
In a medium bowl, stir together the potatoes, 1/4 cup of the egg substitute and 1/4 cup of the flour.
Pat the mixture in the bottom and... - 46.0067
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) In a pan boil water and add sun-dried tomatoes into it.
3) Let soak for 15 minutes until soft.
4) Drain out from the liquid and chop coarsely.
5) Remove around 1 inch of the coarse ends of the... - 48.6528
To make the pastry, sift the flour and salt into a mixing bowl, then rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Mix to a stiff dough with the beaten egg mixture.
Knead the dough very lightly on a floured surface until smooth.
Roll out the... - 37.6777
1) Sift the flour, salt and pepper into a bowl.
2) Rub in the butter till mixture resembles bread crumbs.
3) Gradually add the water to bind and knead to a dough.
4) Roll out and use to line a greased 8 inch pie or quiche pan.
5) Leave to stand... - 40.7995
Muffin Tin Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heavily grease a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
3. For the caramelized onions – In a large nonstick pan melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Add in the onions to the pan with the salt and pepper.... - 103.738
Using some of the first spring vegetables of the year, this Frittata is perfect for an outdoor brunch. - 0
Mashed Potato Shell Taco Pie
Retried Beans: Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, combine beans and liquid Butter Buds, or fat-free chicken broth, stirring occasionally (about 5 minutes ).
Mash beans; stir in chile powder, cumin, salt, and pepper.
Add more liquid Butter Buds to the... - 43.7914
Vanessa Binns' Bacon Wrapped Potato Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In lightly salted water, simmer the sliced potatoes for about 5 minutes. Drain and reserve.
3) Grease a 23 cm. quiche dish and line it with the bacon. Allow the rashers to overhang the... - 33.5937
Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
Bake potatoes in the center of the oven for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until very tender.
In a small bowl, combine bread crumbs, 3 tablespoons of the Parmesan, and parsley and mix together well.
Sprinkle mixture over bottom and sides of... - 39.1479
Potato Bacon Frittata
1. Grease 10-inch quiche dish or 9" by 9" baking pan. In 10-inch skillet over medium-low heat, cook bacon until browned and crisp. With slotted spoon, remove bacon to drain on paper towels. Pour off all but 1/4 cup bacon fat from skillet. Over medium heat, in... - 29.3399
White Fish Flan
Method Make pastry dough and chill; line flan ring and bake blind in a hot oven (400Â° F) for 20 minutes.
Beat egg yolk into mashed potato with half the cheese.
Arrange flaked haddock in flan shell with scallions on top and hard- cooked eggs around... - 21.4457
Eggplant Pie is an all time favorite main dish. It is easy to make and has a delicious blend of flavors. Eggplant Pie uses a variety of cheese which makes it an absolute delight for the cheese lovers. Do try this recipe at home and share your feedback. - 49.624
Vegetable Frittata Wedges
1. Drizzle oil over the base of a 23 cm/9 in quiche dish, then spread with onions and top with potato slices. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake at 180°C/350°F/Gas 4 for 30 minutes or until potato is tender.
2. Arrange asparagus spears and red pepper... - 36.3615
Generously butter a 10-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
Sprinkle bread crumbs on bottom and up the sides of the dish.
Shake out excess crumbs; set dish aside.
Combine potatoes, onion, 3/4 cup Swiss cheese, butter, 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning, salt and pepper... - 46.2555
1. Peel and quarter and finely slice onions.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
3. Grease a shallow 8 inch pie dish or quiche mold with oil or butter.
4. Using a rolling pin, crush the crackers to resemble coarse breadcrumbs.
5. In... - 46.4135
Spinach Chicken Pie
In a covered saucepan cook the potatoes in enough boiling water to cover for 25 to 30 minutes or till tender; drain.
Cool potatoes slightly; peel.
Meanwhile, finely chop the spinach leaves.
Set aside 1/4 cup of the chopped spinach for filling.
For the crust,... - 39.9783