- » Cheese Potato Chowder
Cheese Potato Chowder Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese potato chowder recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese potato chowder recipes.
Potato Cheese Chowder
Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 20 minutes or until the potatoes are cooked but not mushy.
Remove from heat and stir until the cheese is melted and well integrated with the other ingredients. - 31.2569
You May Also Like!
Swiss Cheese And Potato Chowder
1. Boil potatoes until soft, peel and press through sieve, add water, mix.well.
2. Melt butter in a large pan, saute onion till transparent, add flour stir well for few minutes, add potatoes and water mixture and bring to boil. Stir all the time, cook for 10... - 36.8456
Vegetable Cheddar Chowder
1) In a Dutch oven, add water and bouillon cubes and allow to boil.
2) Add in the vegetables and cover and simmer for 15 minutes, till the vegetables are tender.
3) Blend in the flour and milk in large canning jar and place the lid.
4) Shake till the... - 47.8147
Cheesy Potato Chowder
1. Combine water, potatoes, celery and carrot in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium; simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
2. Meanwhile, melt butter in large saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir... - 34.4465
Potato Vegetable Chowder
Place potatoes in a large saucepan.
Add enough hot water to cover potatoes.
Cover; bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce heat to medium; boil for 15 to 20 minutes or until tender.
Combine onions, celery, carrot, butter, dillweed and Garden Blend in a... - 47.276
Quick Potato Chowder
Grate all the vegetables, and cook in the stock or water for 5-10 minutes.
Meanwhile dice and fry the bacon.
Add to the well seasoned soup and garnish with cheese and chopped watercress. - 36.049
Salmon Potato Chowder
1. In a saucepan blend the milk into the cream of potato soup.
2. Add the frozen peas and bring the mixture to boil.
3. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
4. Add salmon, shredded cheese, salt, and pepper.
5. Cook, stirring gently, till... - 40.9636
Corn And Cheese Chowder
COMBINE THE POTATOES, water, and cumin in a large pot and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer until the potatoes are just tender, about 15 minutes.
Do not drain the potatoes.
WHILE THE POTATOES are cooking, heat the butter in a large skillet, add the... - 45.6833
Potato, Turnip, And Leek Chowder
Perfect autumn weather food! Watch Chef Lisa demonstrate this easy to make and delicious chowder at the Newark Natural Foods Farmers Market in Newark, DE. - 118.688
Quickie Cheese Clam Chowder
Cook potatoes in a saucepan in a small amount of salted water. (Do not overcook.)
Pour off all but 1/2 cup liquid.
To potatoes and liquid, add the clams, milk, and onion and celery soups; heat until simmering.
Remove from heat; add Cheddar cheese gradually,... - 40.694
Corn And Cheese Chowder
In a large saucepan, bring water to a boil.
Add potato, bay leaves, cumin, salt, and sage; if you are using fresh or frozen corn, add corn.
Cook for 10 minutes.
While potato is cooking, melt butter in a saucepan and slowly cook onion until it is soft but not... - 41.2009