- » Cheese Popcorn
Cheese Popcorn Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese popcorn recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese popcorn recipes.
Kids love to eat popcorn, so here a delicious variation of popcorns. Weelicious host is making cheese popcorns for her son and his friends. They are inexpensive, high in fiber and delicious. Its super easy to make, just add a quarter cup of nutritional yeast... - 107.266
Cheese & Popcorn Soup
In a small skillet, heat oil.
Add onion, carrot and celery.
Saute over medium-high heat until vegetables are lightly coated with oil, about 30 seconds.
Add tomato; cook 2 minutes longer.
Combine sauteed vegetables and broth in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a... - 48.3113
Cheese Soup With Popcorn
1) In a 2-quart saucepan, saute the vegetables in the margarine for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until the onion is transparent.
2) Sprinkle over the flour, stir into the vegetables and cook for 1 minute.
3) Gradually stir in the milk, stirring... - 43.6598
Italian Popcorn Munchies
1) Clean and dry a container with lid for storage.
2) In a 15x10x1-inch baking pan, spread the popcorn.
3) In small bowl, combine remaining ingredients except nonstick cooking spray.
4) Spray popcorn for 7 to 8 seconds with cooking... - 41.2146
Cheesy Herb Popcorn
1) Take a cup and stir together Parmesan cheese, oil, thyme and basil.
2) In a large bowl, mix together Cheddar cheese and hot popcorn.
3) Pour oil mixture over cheese and popcorn.
4) Toss and mix all the ingredients.
5) Serve immediately and... - 35.7379
1. In the Popcorn Pumper, place 4 quarts of hot popcorn
2. Cool the butter slightly and then drizzle this over the popcorn.
3. Sprinkle the hot popcorn with cheese and salt and toss well
4. Serve warm or at room temperature - 29.3989
Pour popcorn into a large mixing bowl.
Combine butter and salt, pour over popcorn, stirring well.
Add cheese and bacon bits, stir well.
Pour into a 15-x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Bake at 350Â° for 8 minutes, stirring once.
Store in an airtight container. - 28.6339
Cocktail Popcorn Toasties
Pour popcorn into a bowl and stir in the salad oil.
Sprinkle with remaining ingredients and stir again.
Spread on a cupped sheet of heavy-duty foil or in a large shallow pan; heat at 300F for 30 to 40 minutes, stirring several times. - 27.098
Parmesan Popcorn Nibbles
Place butter and seasoned salt in a 3 qt.glass casserole dish.
Microwave 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until melted.
Stir in popped popcorn and toss to coat evenly.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Microwave 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once during cooking. - 27.0764
Sesame Cheese Popcorn
Combine butter and sesame seed in saucepan.
Stir over low heat until sesame seed are lightly browned.
Set mixture aside.
Sprinkle cheese sauce mixture and salt over popcorn.
Drizzle butter mixture over popcorn, tossing well to evenly coat popcorn. - 26.7856
Cheesy Popcorn Balls
Combine cheese and butter in a small saucepan.
Heat over low heat, stirring frequently, until butter is melted and cheese is soft; mix to combine.
Pour over popped com.
Shape firmly into 5 balls.
Store in airtight container at room temperature. - 25.6782
Popcorn With Herbed Goat Cheese
1. Pop the corn in a hot-air popper.
2. Meanwhile, heat the cheese in a large nonstick skillet over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted.
3. Add the popcorn, parsley and pepper to the skillet and toss quickly to combine. - 24.5245
Seasoned Parmesan Popcorn
Mix together margarine and seasoning.
Drizzle over popcorn; toss until well coated.
Add cheese; toss to coat evenly. - 23.7798
Pop the corn as directed on the package.
Divide in half to make 4 c. (1 L) popped corn in each half.
Sprinkle 1 T. (15 mL) of your chosen seasoning mix over the popped corn. - 21.1915
Cheese Popcorn has a terrific taste. The Parmesan cheese and popcorn gives the Cheese Popcorn a gripping taste. Cheese Popcorn is inspired by restaurants worldwide. Must try it. - 16.2866
Cheese Popcorn Recipes By Category