- » Cheese Pita Chips
Cheese Pita Chips Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese pita chips recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese pita chips recipes.
Lamb Burger With Cheese And Pita Chips
Lamb burgers are good for a change, if you are looking for one. They taste better and are little uncommon. You will love the soft chewy flavor of these burgers. They are filled with cheese, mustard and pita chips. Watch the video to learn step by step. - 120.615
You May Also Like!
1. Cut each pita bread round into 8 wedges. Separate each wedge into 2 pieces so that you get 16 chips out of each round.
2. Arrange the chips in a single layer on a baking sheet with the inside of the pita bread facing up. Sprinkle the chips with the... - 23.484
Pita Bread Chips
Pita Bread Chips - is a heady mix of parmesan cheese flavored pita bread. Makes a yummy pick as an appetizer, these pita bread chips are pretty easy to prepared too. Try the Pita Bread Chips recipe. - 30.3696
Hot Spinach Spread With Pita Chips
In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients.
Transfer to a greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish.
Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly.
Meanwhile, cut each pita bread into eight wedges.
Place in two 15-inchx 10-inchx 1-inch baking... - 38.3941
Spinach Dip With Crisp Pita Chips
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make her wonderful Baked Artichoke-Spinach Dip with Pita Chips recipe. This is a favorite with just about everyone, and it is very easy to make! - 24.7667
Nachos With Pita Chips
1. Carefully peel pita bread halves apart; stack halves, then cut stack into 3 equal wedges. Spread wedges in a single layer on 2 large baking sheets. Bake in a 350°F (175°C) oven until browned and crisp (about 15 minutes), switching positions of baking... - 32.6501
Par Mis An Crisps
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Split pita breads and cut each half into quarters. Lay pitas with their rough sides up, close together, on baking sheet.
3. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake for 10 minutes or until crispy. - 26.9787
Feta Cheese Dip
The flavor of Feta cheese with pita chips is heavenly. Feta cheese dip goes well with vegetables too. The recipe is pretty easy and wont take much of your time to brew one. - 31.503
Cream Cheese Dip
Place cream cheese on platter.
Cover with chile sauce.
Surround with crackers. - 20.5042
Sun Dried Tomato Aid Cheese Spread
Drain tomatoes, reserving 2 tablespoons marinade.
Set aside 1/4 cup tomatoes; reserve remaining tomatoes and marinade for another use.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add 1/4 cup tomatoes, 2 tablespoons marinade, cream cheese, and next 3... - 36.2026
Cheese Pita Chips Recipes By Category