- » Cheese Pita
Cheese Pita Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese pita recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese pita recipes.
Lamb Burger With Cheese And Pita Chips
Lamb burgers are good for a change, if you are looking for one. They taste better and are little uncommon. You will love the soft chewy flavor of these burgers. They are filled with cheese, mustard and pita chips. Watch the video to learn step by step. - 120.615
Greek Chicken Salad Pita Panini
It's a Greek style sandwich; whole wheat pita pockets filled with chicken, feta, tomato, onion, spinach, dressed with a vinaigrette and grilled in a Panini toaster. Upgrade sandwich night by serving these hearty pita sandwiches which make for a light, simple... - 111.042
If you are searching for a quick snack recipe, here is the ideal one. Watch this video to prepare your pita pizza in just couple of minutes. For the vegetarian foodies, this is a great choice of simple but delectable homemade pita pizza. - 84.9972
Pita With Bean And Cheese Filling
Pita bread can be good for wholesome meal or a lunch snack too. Watch the chef in the video showing how to make pita with a spicy bean and cheese filling. Great when had with a drink too! - 84.5318
Goat Cheese Pita Pizza
1) In a small mixing bowl, combine together he chevre, ricotta cheese, 2 teaspoons of Parmesan cheese, parsley and basil.
2) With a fork, mix well. Set aside.
3) Heat the oil in a 9-inch non-stick skillet.
4) Add the garlic and sautÃ© over moderate... - 51.8304
Bruschetta Pita Wedges
1. Preheat oven to 4000F
2. Prepare a large baking sheet and spread out the pita breads on them
3. Bake this for 6-8 minutes until slightly crisp
4. In a large bowl, place the vinaigrette, basil, tomatoes and garlic.
5. Mix well till... - 43.6773
Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches
1. Take a 2-quart glass casserole and add butter, cauliflower, broccoli and carrots into it. Wrap it with all –glass lid or plastic wrap. Microwave it for about 3 -4 minutes at high until the vegetables turn soft.
2. Blend the fried vegetables with... - 42.981
Grilled Cheese Pita Sandwiches
1) Cut a opening from one side of each pita.
2) Stuff one-fourth cheese and any optional additions into the opening.
3) The optional addition should be wedged in the middle of the cheese, to let cheese melt evenly.
4) Heat a large skillet sprayed... - 42.5765
Pita Mushroom Pizzas
Cut around edge of each pita to separate into 2 rounds; place on baking sheet.
Broil for 1 to 2 minutes on each side or until crisp.
In skillet, simmer mushrooms with water over medium heat, covered, for 5 minutes or until tender; drain and set aside.
In bowl... - 42.5216
Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches
These Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches are a desire ! These bread sandwiches with an abundance of vegetables and cheese are a delightful treat. Try these Vegetable Cheese Pita Sandwiches and let me know if you like them. - 41.2506
1. Split pitas to make 8 rounds and arrange on large paper towel-lined plates.
2. In a bowl combine tomato sauce, oregano and basil and spread about 2 tablespoon (25 milliliter) over each round.
3. Top with pepperoni, sprinkle with... - 40.4418
In small bowl, combine soup and sour cream; mix well.
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, cook turkey over medium-high heat until no longer pink; drain.
Add soup mixture, cheese, onions and salt to skillet; mix... - 40.0427
Salad In A Pita
1) Take a small bowl and combine together cucumber, lettuce, tomato, onion rings and salad dressing. Toss to coat evenly.
2) Fill each of the pockets with prepared vegetable mixture.
3) Top each pocket with half the sprouts and half the cheese. - 40.0171
Pita Pizza Wedges
Split each pita round in half horizontally.
Quarter each round, forming 16 triangles total.
Place on a baking sheet.
Bake in a 325° oven for 18 to 20 minutes or till crisp and golden.
Spread pizza sauce over toasted triangles.
Top with mushrooms and... - 36.5886
Veggie Pita Pizza
You can have this pizza on the table quicker than you can place an order for take-out pizza, and it’s designed especially for two! - 35.7966
Berry Cheese Dip With Pita Scoops
1. Combine the berries and sugar in a food processor or blender and process until pureed.
2. Strain the puree into a small bowl, then return 1/4 cup of it to the food processor. Cover and refrigerate the remaining puree.
3. Peel and quarter the banana.
4. For... - 34.5748
Cheesy Chili Pita Triangles
Cheesy Chili Pita Triangles is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Cheesy Chili Pita Triangles, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 34.3442
Mushroom Pita Pizzas
Skip the pizza dough. Top pita bread with savory basil and colorful veggies. - 34.1188
Skip the pizza dough. Top pita bread with savory basil and colorful veggies. - 33.544
Cheesy Pita Bread Sandwiches
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the ingredients required. MAKING 2) In a small bowl, beat cream cheese till softened. 3) To... - 32.3878
Parmesan Pita Triangles
Cut the pitas into quarters, then separate the tops and bottoms to make 24 triangles.
Combine the margarine or butter and garlic in a 1-cup glass measure.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Stir in the Parmesan and oregano.
Spread a small amount of the cheese... - 31.1316
Cheese Vegetable Pita Pockets
In medium bowl, combine Ricotta cheese, milk and mustard; stir until smooth.
Add broccoli, red pepper, carrot, mushrooms, green onion and Cheddar cheese; mix lightly.
With sharp knife, slice end from each pita and open to form pocket.
Line each pocket wit - 27.6439
Veggie And Cheese Pita Melt
1. In small bowl, combine broccoli, green beans, scallion, and 2 tablespoons water. Microwave on High 1 minute. Stir in vinegar, soy sauce, and oil; set aside for 10 minutes to marinate, stirring once.
2. Stuff vegetable mixture and cheese into pita. Wrap in... - 27.5989
Spinach Goat Cheese Pita Pizzas
1. Heat oven to 500°F. Split each pita to make 2 rounds and place cut-side up on 2 large baking sheets. Remove peppers from oil (reserving oil). Cut peppers into strips and arrange on pitas. Dot pitas with goat cheese and sprinkle with pepper.
2. Bake on... - 27.2493
Broil the pita on one side only for about 3 minutes, or until crisp but not browned.
Flip and spread the soft top with the tomato paste.
Sprinkle with the basil and oregano, then with the mozzarella.
Place the pita on a plate and microwave on high for 30... - 24.3896
Cheese Pita Recipes By Category