- » Cheese Pastry
Cheese Pastry Recipes
Cheese pastry is a popular dish that is relatively difficult to prepare as a lot of steps are involved. The best way is to first roll the pastry into a rectangle and sprinkle shredded cheese. Further butter, oleo and ... More »
Sesame Cheese Pastries
1. Pre heat an oven at 190 C (380 F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine cheese, garlic, pepper and hummus. Whisk well and keep aside.
3. On a flat working surface, place a filo square.
4. Brush lightly with butter and place a spoonful... - 45.909
1. Take a bowl and sift the flour and salt together into it for making the pastry.
2. Rub in some butter and add just the right amount of water in order to make a soft dough which is not sticky in consistency.
3. Knead it to form a ball and leave it... - 44.834
Cream Cheese Pastries
1) Preheat the oven to 375°.
2) In a large bowl, soften yeast in the warm water.
3) To prepare the filling, use a small bowl, to beat one egg, softened cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar, and 2 teaspoons of the vanilla until well combined. Set filling... - 42.8333
Cream Cheese Kolache Pastries
Using metal blade, process flour, baking powder, and salt for 2 seconds to mix; set aside.
Cut butter and cream cheese into small chunks.
With processor running, drop chunks through feed tube and process until smooth and creamy.
Add sugar and process until... - 42.13
An Old Fashioned Cheese Pastry
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) On a board, put the flour and make a well in the center.
3) Into the center, add the water, salt and eggs and use your fingers to incorporate the ingredients into the flour.
4) For about 10... - 41.1344
Prune Cream Cheese Pastries
Blend cream cheese with butter; mix in flour and salt.
Form dough into ball; chill 3 to 4 hours.
Meanwhile, for filling, combine prunes with remaining ingredients; mix.
Divide chilled dough in half.
Return one half to refrigerator.
On lightly floured surface,... - 40.972
Cheese Pastry Snacks
In large mixing bowl mix together cheese, flour, cereal, walnuts, garlic salt, butter, bacon and water with a fork until a dough forms.
Drop 7 level tablespoonfuls in a circle onto each of 3 lightly buttered plates suitable for microwave.
(Butter plates only... - 40.942
Prepare Buttery Pastry and divide in half.
Cover one portion and set aside.
Press remaining portion evenly over bottom of a 9 by 13 inch baking pan.
In a bowl, combine cheese, egg yolks, 3/4 cup of the sugar, salt, and vanilla.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in... - 40.1882
1. Into a large mixing bowl or basin, sift the flour with a pinch of salt and cayenne..
2. Cut the butter or margarine into small cubes and cut into the flour, with two palette knives or rub into the flour with your fingertips, until the mixture gets a... - 39.1181
Cheese Pastry Boats
1) Heat the oven to (190°C/375°F or Gas Mark 5).
2) In a bowl, sift the flour, add the butter in pieces and rub into the flour until the mixture is crumbly
3) Add the cheeses and seasonings, then mix in the egg yolk and enough water... - 39.0468
Cream Cheese Pastries
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and cream cheese together until soft and creamy.
Blend in the sugar and acesulfame-K.
Blend in the egg.
In another bowl, sift together the flour and baking powder.
In a small bowl mix together the butter extract and... - 38.6756
Cheese Pastry Crisps
1.Crush piecrust stick and mix with cheese.
2.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
3.Sprinkle a tablespoon at time of water on cheese pastry mixture and stir it well with fork to make a ball shaped dough.
4.Roll the dough on floured surface ... - 38.0685
Melting Leek And Goat's Cheese Pastries
Cook the leeks with a knob of butter until tender.
Cool slightly, season well and stir in the cream and half the egg.
Heat the oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
Cut the pastry into 4.
Cut a diagonal slit about 1/2cm into each corner then fold over each edge to... - 35.9186
Cream Cheese Pastries
Cream butter and cream cheese till fluffy; gradually blend in sugar.
Stir together flour and salt; stir into creamed mixture.
Cover; chill dough several hours or overnight.
Divide dough into thirds.
On lightly floured surface roll each portion to 12 1/2 x... - 34.8358
1.Start by preheating the oven to 325F degrees
2.Beat eggs until light, add next 3 ingredients and beat until mixed.
3.Line shallow muffin pans with puff pastry and bake in very hot oven for 10 minutes
4.Remove from oven, fill with cheese... - 32.7566
Cheese pastry is a cottage cheese or cream cheese and flour pastry recipe made with butter. Delicious and creamy, the cheese pastry can be used for desserts or other dishes and is simply put together and baked in the oven to prepare. - 32.3728
1 Using the shredding disc in the food processor, chop the cheese.
2 To the processor fitted with steel blade, add in the flour, salt and butter.
3 Chop until butter form fine lumps.
4 Pour in ice water and blend until combined well.
5 Form a... - 32.3258
Cream Cheese Pie Pastry
Place flour in large mixing bowl.
Add shortening and cream cheese; cut in until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Add water and vinegar; mix just until mixture forms a ball.
If pastry is soft, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 1 hour.
Divide pastry in... - 31.5196
Pepperidge Farm Two Cheese Party Pastries
1. Thaw pastry sheet at room temperature 30 minutes. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Unfold pastry on lightly floured surface. Cut into 3 strips along fold marks. Cut each strip into 6 rectangles. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Bake 15 minutes or until... - 30.8468
Sift the dry ingredients together.
Rub the butter, margarine or shortening into the flour.
Add the cheese, then the egg yolks and sufficient water to make a rolling consistency.
Roll out and use as the individual recipes.
You can make a batch of pastry and... - 30.2515
Cheese Pastry Crisps
Crumble piecrust stick and mix with cheese.
Sprinkle water over pastry-cheese mixture, one tablespoon at a time, mixing well with fork till dough forms a ball.
On lightly floured surface, roll very thin in a 12x10-inch rectangle (less than 1/8 inch... - 30.1475
Sift flour, mustard and seasonings.
Cream butter till very soft and white.
Add flour, grated cheese and enough egg yolk and water to mix to a stiff dough.
Bake in a fairly hot oven (400° F., Gas 6). - 29.6386
Try out this simple, yet extremely scrumptious Cheese Pastry. Perfect to lead the dessert menu in any party. - 28.756
Cheese Pastry Turnovers
Cream butter and cheese.
Work in flour and milk.
Roll as for pastry, then cut in rounds.
Put small spoonful red currant jelly on one half circle and fold over.
Press edges together and bake until lightly brown.
About 12 minutes at 350 degrees. - 27.475
Ham Filled Cream Cheese Pastry
Ham Filled Cream Cheese Pastry is a bake and serve dish and tastes yum. I tried this last week and it was an instant hit. Give this juicy Ham Filled Cream Cheese Pastry a try this weekend. - 27.0128
Rub the margarine or butter into the flour, then add the cheese and plenty of seasoning.
Make a firm dough with egg yolk or milk.
Use this pastry for tiny biscuits which you can top with ham, smoked salmon, etc., for boat shapes, you can buy special shaped... - 26.8583
1) Make the pastry following the same directions as that for the plain short crust.
2) Serve and use as required for baking purposes. Can be used dor savoury flans, tartler cases and cheese straws and biscuits. - 26.0208
Cheese Fork-mix Pastry
Sift dry ingredients into a bowl; add the short- ening in one piece, and the water.
Mix firmly with a large fork until a ball of dough is formed.
Roll out thinly and cut into 2" rounds.
Bake for 10-15 minutes at 400° F.
Spread the pastry rounds with filling... - 25.9411
Sift flour, salt and yeast.
Mix in cheese.
Blend with oil.
Add enough water to make dough.
Roll 1/8-inch thick.
Top meat or fish casseroles and bake till casserole is hot and top browned. - 25.8197
Then let stand for a while€”cut out with cookie cutter and place a little orange marmalade in centre and fold over.
Prick edges with fork.
Bake at 400° F. - 24.5716
1. Sift together flour and salt in a bowl.
2. Add butter. Mix with your fingers. Add cheese and mix well.
3. Add enough water. Knead to a smooth dough and chill.
4. Roll out according to the direction of the recipe used for pastry shell for pies and tarts. - 24.2665
Cream Cheese Pastry Shells
Position knife blade in food processor bowl, add cream cheese and butter.
Top with cover, and pulse 3 or 4 times or until combined.
Add flour, process until dough forms a ball, leaving sides of bowl.
Chill dough 2 hours.
Shape the dough into 24 balls, place... - 23.4678
Cream Cheese Pastry
Combine butter and cream cheese, beat well.
Add flour, mix until smooth.
Chill several hours. - 20.4019
Combine the flour and salt, then cut in the shortening and blend in the cheese.
Add the water and mix until dough clings together. - 19.522
Cheese Pastry Recipes By Category