- » Cheese Pasta
Cheese Pasta Recipes
Cheese pasta is a dish consisting of cooked pasta and a cheese sauce, and optionally, grated cheese for garnish. The cheese sauce is made with various other ingredients such as flour, butter, onion, garlic, tomatoes ... More »
Easy Cheesy Parmesan Pasta
1. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
2. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente.
3. Drain and set aside.
4. In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over medium heat.
5. Sauté green onions and garlic until tender.... - 117.531
Pasta With Greens And Ricotta
Bring a large covered pot of water to a rapid boil.
While the water heats, rinse the watercress and chard well, shake off any excess water, and chop coarsely.
Saute the garlic in the oil for a minute, until soft and golden, taking care not to scorch it.
Add... - 45.876
Macaroni And Cheese Deluxe
1) Preheat oven hot to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large saucepan boil water. Add macaroni, cooking oil and salt and cook for 5 to 7 minutes until just tender.
3) Drain macaroni from water.
4) Transfer macaroni back to the pot.
5) Stir in... - 45.5044
Cauliflower Cheese Pasta
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In a large uncovered saucepan boil water. Add shells, cooking oil and first amount of salt and cook for 13 to 16 minutes.
3) In a saucepan melt butter.
4) Mix flour, second amount of salt... - 45.0009
Savory Pasta And Cheese
1 As per the label directions, cook the pasta and drain.
2 For the vegetable cheese sauce: In a 5-quart Dutch oven, heat butter over medium heat and saute carrot, celery and green onion for about 5 minutes. Remove from the heat.
3 Stir in the... - 44.4555
Macaroni And Cheese Deluxe
1. Preheat the oven to 350° .
2. Take a large and heavy skillet and cook macaroni . When done drain water and set it aside.
3. In a bowl add cream-style cottage cheese, carton commerical sour cream, beaten eggs, salt, pepper, shreded... - 44.1157
Easy Cheesy Pasta
In unsalted water, cook pasta to desired doneness as directed on package.
Drain; rinse with hot water.
Meanwhile, in small saucepan combine all sauce ingredients except pimiento.
Cook and stir over low heat until cheese is melted.
Stir in pimiento.
Pour over... - 43.0328
Pasta With Goat Cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
In a heavy skillet over medium heat, heat 2 tablespoons of the butter.
Add peppers and onion; saute until vegetables are tender, about 3 minutes.
Transfer vegetables to a mixing bowl.
In a small saucepan,... - 42.589
Spinach Cheese Pasta Casserole
PREHEAT oven to 350°F.
Spray 1 1/2-quart round casserole with nonstick cooking spray.
COOK pasta according to package directions until al dente.
Meanwhile, WHISK eggs in large bowl until blended.
Add ricotta cheese; stir until combined.
Stir pasta,... - 41.9602
Ben's Broccoli Cheese Pasta
1) Cook pasta according to package directions.
2) Drain pasta and return to pan
3) Meanwhile, in a small skillet or saucepan, melt butter
4) Stir in onion and saute for few minutes until soft
5) Add soup and milk.
6) Let the mixture heat... - 41.1737
Broccoli And Cheese Pasta
1. Boil water in a large pot and cook the pasta in the boiling water according to package directions until tender but do not overcook.
2. Drain and return the pasta in the pot.
3. In frying pan put oil over medium heat and stir-fry the broccoli until... - 40.7158
Cheesy Pasta Swirls
1) Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2) Take a 12 x 8-inch baking dish and combine mozzarella cheese, vegetables, provolone, and French fried onion.
3) Take a long-tined fork and twirl a few strands of fettuccine to form a pasta swirl.
4)... - 40.3603
Spicy Ham And Cheese Pasta
1) As per the directions on the package, cook the pasta and drain it.
2) In a medium skillet placed over medium heat, pour the oil and heat it.
3) Add the bell pepper, onion and garlic and cook till the vegetables are crisp-tender. This takes about 5... - 40.0005
Pasta With Goat Cheese And Onions
1. Bring enough water to a boil in the bottom of a double boiler so that the boiling water will just touch the top pan. When the water boils, place the cheese in the top pan and heat, stirring with a whisk, until the cheese is completely melted. Whisk in the... - 39.0145
Pasta With Creamy Tomato And Hoop Cheese
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil with the garlic and shallots over moderate heat.
When they sizzle, add the tomatoes, breaking them up with your hands.
Crumble in the hoop cheese and stir in the sugar, basil, and oregano.
Simmer until the sauce is... - 38.7982
Pasta With Three Cheeses
Heat 2 tablespoons margarine in 2-quart saucepan over low heat until melted.
Blend in flour, salt and pepper.
Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until smooth and bubbly; remove from heat.
Gradually stir in milk.
Heat to boiling, stirring... - 38.7292
Cheesy Pasta & Vegetables
In large saucepan boiling, salted water, cook pasta 15 minutes or until al dente (tender but firm). Drain; set aside in large bowl.
In large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium-high heat. Cook onion and 1 clove garlic 3 to 5 minutes or until onion is... - 38.4277
Cheesy Tuna Pesto Pasta
1. In a pot, boil the pasta.
2. When the pasta is cooked, drain and keep aside.
3. Heat the grill to high heat.
3. In a large bowl, add the tuna and its oil and the pesto.
4. Using a spoon, mash the fish and the pasto together, along... - 38.4227
Macaroni And Cheese Deluxe
Combine the cottage cheese, sour cream, egg, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
Stir in the American cheese.
Add the macaroni; mix well.
Spoon into a greased 4 quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. - 37.312
Fettuccine With Fresh Herb And Parmesan Sauce
1) Follow package instructions to cook pasta until al dente and drain well.
2) In the meantime, in a small bowl, mix together cheese, olive oil, herbs, egg yolk and garlic.
3) Take a saucepan; heat it over very low heat and put cooked... - 36.171
Pasta With Cheese And Parsley
Pasta With Cheese And Parsley is a mouth watering recipe which you would surely want to get to your guests attention. This great tasting and easy to prepare recipe will surely tempt you to serve to your loved ones. So make sure you dish out this Pasta With... - 35.112
Triple Cheese Pasta Casserole
1. Lightly grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside. In a large pot cook rotelle pasta in lightly salted boiling water for 7 minutes. Add the frozen vegetables; return to boiling. Cook about 2 minutes more or till pasta is tender. Drain well.
2. In... - 34.1943
Whole Wheat Pasta With Ricotta
1. In a large skillet, heat the butter and olive oil until melted and combined. Add the garlic and saute until pale. Do not brown the garlic.
2. Add the milk, cream, salt, and red pepper flakes. Heat the mixture to just below the boiling point. Then add the... - 33.3449
Fettuccine And Asparagus In Parmesan Sauce
In 12-inch skillet heat margarine until bubbly and hot; add mushrooms and garlic and saute briefly, about 2 minutes.
Stir in asparagus and set aside.
In small bowl combine egg and ricotta cheese, mixing until smooth; add milk and Parmesan cheese and stir to... - 31.8989
Cheesy Pasta Bake
1. Place hot pasta and 125 g / 4 oz cheese in a lightly greased ovenproof dish, mix to combine and set aside.
2. Cook ham in a nonstick frying pan for 3-4 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes longer. Spoon ham mixture over pasta and top with pasta... - 28.6416
Seafood Pasta Primavera With Goat Cheese
On a diagonal angle, cut asparagus tips 4 cm. in length from the top. Cut remaining stalk in half lengthwise and cut diagonal pieces 2 cm in length. In pot of boiling, salted water, blanch asparagus pieces for 30 seconds, remove and cool in cold water. In... - 28.3865
Pasta Shells With Mascarpone Cheese And Walnuts
1. In a heatproof serving dish, melt the butter and cheese. It must gently heat, not boil.
2. To this mixture, add the cooked pasta. Turn it round and round adding half the parmesan cheese. Add the walnuts and add salt to taste. Sprinkle liberally with pepper. - 27.749
Sauteed Mizuna & Orecchiette
Trim off and discard bare stem ends and any yellow or bruised leaves from mizuna; then chop leaves coarsely and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan, cook orecchiette in 3 quarts boiling water just until tender to bite (10 to 12 minutes); or cook according to... - 25.9371
Pasta With Cream And Gorgonzola Cheese
1. In a medium frying pan, toast walnuts 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat until lightly browned, shaking pan frequently. Set aside.
2. In a large saucepan, boil cream over medium heat until reduced to about 1 1/2 cups, about 5 minutes; be careful not to let it... - 22.3194
How To Make Pesto & Goat Cheese Pasta
Remember when mom would tell you to eat all your veggies? Fear no more! This pesto pasta dish will not only pacify that request, it also makes consuming them a pleasure. Fresh and vibrant pesto pairs with oh-so-creamy and tangy goat cheese to stick to... - 0
Cheese Pasta Recipes By Category