- » Cheese Oven Spaghetti
Cheese Oven Spaghetti Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cheese Oven Spaghetti recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cheese Oven Spaghetti recipes.
Cheese Oven Spaghetti (치즈 오븐 스파게티)
Who thought that baked cheesy spaghetti would be popular in Korea!? Well, it is a dish Koreans love to order when they go to American fast-food restaurants! Watch Aeri make her own version of baked cheese spaghetti so that Koreans who love this dish can make... - 107.902
You May Also Like!
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. In a pot of salted water and 1-2 tablespoons oil, cook the spaghetti for about 4-7 minutes, till al dente or according to instructions. Drain and keep warm.
3. Using the metal blade of the food processor,... - 40.5856
Oven Baked Spaghetti
1. Grease four individual ovenproof dishes and place a quarter of the spaghetti in each one.
2. Pour the tomatoes over the top.
3. Add the onion, sprinkle with oregano and season well.
4. Slice the cheese finely and arrange over the top of the spaghetti... - 33.3148
Oven Meatballs In Spaghetti Sauce
1. In frying pan cook onion and green pepper in oil until tender.
2. Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, mushrooms, oregano, basil, garlic salt, and brown sugar. Mix well.
3. Add Oven Meatballs.
4. Simmer uncovered for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 31.8229
Quickie Tuna Spaghetti Casserole
Mix tuna, spaghetti, soup, mushrooms, 2 tablespoons cheese, and seasoned salt.
Turn into a greased 1 quart casserole.
Top evenly with 1/4 cup cheese and then bacon.
Heat in a 350Â°F oven 25 minutes, or until hot. - 30.3092
Spaghetti And Cheese
Boil the spaghetti in salted water.
Drain, add cold water and drain again.
Put the spaghetti in a greased dish, pour over the white sauce.
Mix chilli powder, butter and cheese, and spread over the top.
Bake in a hot oven till the top browns. - 30.4902
Spaghetti Cheese Pie
About 1 1/4 hours before serving: Cook, then drain spaghetti as label directs.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, saute bacon; remove from skillet; drain off all but 1 tablespoon drippings; add onions and mushrooms; brown lightly.
Break... - 48.8639
Spaghetti With Sweet Corn And Cheese
Going by its looks this Spaghetti with Sweet Corn and Cheese recipe seems yummy. Was it you or the fragrance of Spaghetti with Sweet Corn and Cheese that you are cooking that has dragged me to the kitchen, were my husband's words. - 49.2446
Spaghetti Cheese Toss
Cook spaghetti in 4-quart Dutch oven as directed on package; drain.
Return to pan.
Fry bacon over medium heat until crisp; remove bacon with slotted spoon and drain on paper towels.
Stir wine into fat; heat to boiling.
Toss wine mixture and bacon with... - 33.8239
Cheese It Spaghetti
Cook spaghetti according to directions.
Fry bacon in skillet until brown.
Add onion and ground beef and brown.
Mix in tomato sauce, seasonings, mushrooms and liquid.
Simmer 15 minutes.
Combine sauce and spaghetti.
Place half of mixture in a buttered 2-quart... - 40.1161
Spaghetti Squash With Basil Pesto And Brown Sugar Sauce
Get to eat your veggies in a different way with some sauces and you have yourself our of a routine! Alex and Sophie have up their sleeve a nice recipe using the spaghetti squash, so as to retain the goodness. Check out this video for more! - 107.184