- » Cheese Omelette
Cheese Omelette Recipes
Cheese omelette, as the name suggests, is an omelette that contains cheese as its main ingredient. Feta, Cottage and Gruyere and Mozzarella cheeses are some of the main varieties of cheese that are popularly ... More »
Basic Cheese Omelette
How To Avoid Those Runny Eggs? If you don't like runny eggs in your omelette I have a solutions for you in this video. It just takes a little patience. Cook according to the video and you will have a delicious basic cheese omelette. - 120.464
Omelettes are a perfect food for any time of day. This video demonstrates omelette with caramelized onions and shiitake mushrooms with manchego cheese. However, you can add any of the ingredients you desire. Just remember to keep it simple so you don't... - 119.693
Leek & Gruyere Omelet
Chef Keith Snow creates a delicious breakfast omelet with fresh leeks & gruyere cheese. - 114.052
Red Pepper And Cheese Omelette - Spicy Breakfast
Learn how to KICK UP an omelet with roasted bell pepper, sweet onion, creamy ancho chile hummus and queso fresco chipotle cheese! Gennie the Genie's Spicy Cheese & Hummus Omelet recipe is quick, easy to make, and sure to wake up sleepy taste buds! - 113.545
Egg And Cheese Omelette For Toddlers
An omelette for baby's breakfast is convenient and no brain tasking job. But making a fluffy one can be a time consuming so here is an easy egg and cheese omelette that is fluffy without any difficulties. Just whisk together all ingredients and fry it like an... - 109.057
Skillet Cooked Cheese Omelet
We all know how tricky it is to cook the perfect cheese omelet. It takes practice and hard work and re-dos. But what if there was an equipment and a video that would promise to make the task much easier? Sounds too good to be true? Well, it isn't! Watch this... - 94.9961
1. In a bowl take eggs, salt and pepper. Beat well to incorporate all the ingredients.
2. Heat a pan and add in the oil, when oil is hot, pour in the egg mixture. Adjust season according to taste.
3. Cook on one side and flip; place the cheese slices... - 86.7749
Omelette With Shredded Cheese
How about making breakfast slightly more interesting by giving a small but wow twist to your regular omelette? Cheese omelette may sound complex to make but after watching this video you will know making an omelette with cheese is more like a child's play.... - 85.3202
Cheese Tease Omelet
1. In a bowl, mix all the ingredients except butter and sour cream.
2. Beat the mixture using a wire whisk or mixer, until smooth.
3. In a nonstick skillet, melt butter.
4. Tilt pan to cover its base evenly with butter.
5. Beat eggs with cream and add... - 48.3796
Why a gourmet? Anybody can judge how appetizing and flavorful Cheese Omelet is. I never fail to eat Breakfast while dining out and this is the most common dish that I order. This yummy yummy Cheese Omelet recipe is a gift of the European cuisine. I will look... - 45.4102
Cheese And Pepperoni Omelette
1. In a mixing bowl, beat the eggs with half the ricotta cheese and 1 tablespoon Parmesan; whisk to mix well.
2. In a frying pan, over medium temperature, heat 2 teaspoons butter until foamy and add pepperoni, zucchini, and onion; cook until vegetables... - 43.9399
Cheese Omelette From Sheba's Kitchen
You have just got out of bed and need something quick. How about a cheese omelette. Does'nt it sound good. This is a quick breakfast dish. Any one can make it. Even if you have never cooked anything in your life you can easily cook this dish of beaten... - 43.8594
Shrimp And Cheddar Omelet
1. Peel skin of shrimp and devein it.
2. In a heavy skillet heat 1 tablespoon butter and saute shrimp and scallions in it until shrimp turns pink.
3. Keep aside and reserve 2 shrimp for garnish.
4. In a bowl add eggs, milk, salt, and... - 43.7959
Beat egg white[s] with hand beater until stiff but not dry.
Beat egg yolk[s], water, mayonnaise, salt and pepper until slightly thick and lemon-colored.
Fold into egg white[s].
Place margarine in 16-oz shallow casserole [two 16-oz shallow casseroles], 6 3/4"... - 43.6416
Prosciutto Cheese Omelette
1) Combine together the prosciutto, basil and ricotta cheese in a small mixing bowl. Stir well to combine and set the mixture aside.
2) With the help of a fork, in a different small mixing bowl, combine together the eggs, salt, water and pepper. Beat... - 43.4011
Cheddar Cheese Omelette
1. In a medium bowl beat the egg whites to soft peaks.
2. In another bowl, mix the egg yolks, half and half, baking powder, salt and pepper.
3. Fold this mixture into the beaten egg whites and keep aside.
4. In a 9-inch pie plate, melt... - 43.2379
Eggplant And Cheddar Omelet
1. In a bowl of cold water, soak the eggplant for 1/2 hour.
2. Dry eggplant well.
3. In a skillet, add 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
4. Add eggplant and garlic or garlic powder.
5. Saute until eggplant begins to brown.
6. Add tomato sauce... - 43.2064
Wine And Cheese Omelette
Preheat oven to 325°.
Lightly butter baking pans.
Spread bread over bottom of baking dishes; drizzle with butter.
Sprinkle with Swiss and Monterey Jack cheeses and salami.
Beat eggs, milk, wine, onion, mustard, and peppers together until foamy.
Divide and... - 42.9926
Apple's Cheese Omelette
Peel and core apples; slice into a bowl.
Add lemon juice, nutmeg, and cinnamon; mix lightly.
Melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Stir in apple mixture and onion.
Cook, stirring often, just until apples begin to brown 6... - 42.5451
Double Cheese Omelet
1. In a small bowl combine cottage cheese with onion and reserve.
2. In a small bowl beat eggs slightly with salt and pepper.
3. Heat a 10-inch skillet for 5 seconds.
4. With a fork, swirl butter or margarine over bottom and sides of skillet.
5. Pour... - 41.6621
Cheese Omelette Roll
1) Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
2) Grease a 15- by 10-inch jelly-roll pan with oil. Line with foil, extending 3 inches beyond pan on each end. Sprinkle flour at the bottom and sides of foil.
3) Take a 1-quart saucepan and heat soup in it... - 41.085
Two Cheese Omelette
This omelet is delicious when you choose one hard and one soft cheese such as cream cheese and Cheddar or Camembert and Parmesan.
Use the soft cheese to mix with the egg mixture and the hard cheese in the center of the omelet.
Heat butter in a nonstick... - 40.178
Two Cheese Omelet
1. Choose one hard cheese and one soft cheese for this omelet.
2 The soft cheese is used to mix with the egg mixture, while the hard cheese is added in the center of the omelet.
3. In a nonstick skillet, heat butter over medium flame.... - 39.4734
Peppery Cheese Omelette
In a medium sized mixing bowl, beat the eggs, salt, freshly ground pepper and water together with a kitchen fork until they are well mixed.
In a large omelet pan, melt the butter over moderate heat.
When the foam subsides, pour in the egg mixture.
Stir the... - 38.5538
Melt margarine in 10-inch skillet.
Beat eggs, salt, pepper, and water until blended.
Pour into skillet.
Cook over low heat; as mixture begins to set, lift with spatula to let uncooked portion go to bottom of pan.
When almost set, sprinkle with cheese and... - 38
Beat eggs slightly.
Add water, salt, pepper, and cheese.
Melt butter and heat just until it sizzles.
Add eggs and reduce heat slightly.
As omelet cooks, lift it with a spatula to allow the uncooked part to run under.
Increase heat slightly to brown... - 37.984
Swiss Cheese Omelette
Melt margarine until hot in a 6 1/2-inch non stick skillet or omelet pan that has a flameproof handle.
Combine egg, water, and salt in small bowl and beat with wire whisk.
Pour egg mixture into skillet and cook until bottom is lightly browned and... - 36.876
Shrimp And Cheddar Omelette
Peel and devein shrimp.
Saute shrimp and scallions in 1 tablespoon butter in a heavy skillet until the shrimp turn pink; set aside, reserving 2 shrimp for garnish, if desired.
Combine eggs, milk, salt, and pepper; beat well.
Heat a 10-inch omelet pan or heavy... - 36.8382
Yogurt Cheese Omelette
Melt butter in an 8 inch omelet pan over medium high heat.
Add onion and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Mix in eggs and and chili; season to taste with salt and pepper.
Cook omelet, gently lifting cooked portion to let uncooked egg flow underneath.
When top of... - 36.8042
Cheese omelet is a great substitute for basic omelet. It tastes very good and delicious with vegetables and cheese melted over omelet. Feel free to add or remove the spices and herbs of your choices. - 36.6698
Cheesy Oven Omelette
Heat margarine in square baking dish, 8x8x2 inches, in 325Â° oven until melted.
Tilt dish to coat bottom of dish.
Beat eggs, sour cream, milk, salt, mustard and thyme.
Stir in bacon, cheese and onion.
Pour into dish.
Cook uncovered until puffed and center... - 36.5162
Chived Cheese Omelette
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs with water, chives, salt, and pepper.
In a 1-inch skillet, heat butter until it begins to sizzle.
Pour in egg mixture.
When edges set, tilt pan while lifting edges of omelet so that uncooked eggs flow to bottom of pan.
While top of... - 36.4917
Jack Cheese Oven Omelette
This Jack Cheese Oven Omelet is an irresistible side dish recipe. Enjoy this Jack Cheese Oven Omelet with your loved ones in the coming weekend party! - 36.164
Puffy Cheddar Omelette
In large mixing bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer until soft peaks form.
In small mixing bowl beat egg yolks with mayonnaise and water.
Gently fold yolks into whites.
In 9-inch microproof pie plate melt butter on HI (max. power) 30 seconds.
Tilt dish... - 35.5627
Cheese And Mint Omelette
1.Combine eggs with cheese, mint, salt and pepper.
2.In the omelete pan, heat butter or oil and pour the omelete mixture in it.
3.Cook the egg for a minute until the egg is firm.
4.Serve warm with ketchup. - 34.9848
Puffy Cheddar Omelette
Beat egg whites in large bowl until soft peaks form.
Beat egg yolks with mayonnaise and 2 tablespoons water in separate bowl.
Place butter in 9-inch microproof pie plate.
Cook on HI, 30 seconds, or until butter melts.
Tilt pie plate to coat evenly with... - 33.9183
Breakfast Wake-up Omelet
Cut tomatoes in half, crosswise, scoop out pulp, leaving shells intact, invert to drain.
Place tomatoes in an 8-inch square baking dish.
Break an egg into each tomato half.
Bake, uncovered, at 400Â° for 15 to 20 minutes or to desired degree of... - 33.3878
Combine eggs, milk, salt and pepper in a medium-sized bowl; beat until well blended.
Heat a browning dish for 3 minutes at HIGH.
Place butter in the browning dish.
When melted, add the egg mixture.
Cover with lid or waxed paper and microwave at MEDIUM 3 to 3... - 32.5529
Cheesy Picante Omelette
Beat eggs well.
Heat a 10-inch omelet pan or heavy skillet until hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
Add 1 tablespoon butter, tilt pan to coat bottom.
Pour eggs into pan.
As eggs begin to cook, gently lift edges of omelet with a spatula to allow uncooked... - 32.341
Double Cheese Omelette
1. Combine cottage cheese with onion in a small bowl. Reserve.
2. Beat eggs slightly with salt and pepper in a small bowl.
3. Heat a 10-inch skillet until very hot. With a fork, swirl butter or margarine over bottom and sides of skillet. Do not allow butter... - 31.2982
Need a elegant and delicious dish for your breakfast? Then Cheese Omelette is the perfect choice. Trust me, they are simply divine! Try this Cheese Omelette recipe. - 30.9968
Beat eggs, cream, seasonings, and baking powder until well blended.
Place butter in glass pie plate.
Cook on roast (7) for 1 minute or until melted.
Pour egg mixture into hot butter.
Cook on medium (5) for 6 to 8 minutes or until center is almost... - 30.7889
1. In small bowl beat eggs, water, salt, and pepper with a fork until blended.
2. In skillet heat margarine over medium heat until it sizzles and begins to brown.
3. Remove from heat; tilt pan to coat sides.
4. Return skillet to heat. Add egg mixture and cook... - 29.3305
Apple Cheddar Omelet
1. Place bacon in 9-inch microwave-safe pie plate. Cover with paper towel; microwave on high 3 minutes or until crisp, stirring once during cooking. Remove bacon to paper towels; reserve bacon drippings in cup.
2. In medium bowl, stir 1/2 cup of the soup... - 29.0851
Mix together and bake in buttered pan for 25 minutes at 300 to 350° F. - 27.9465
Ham And Cheese Oven Omelette
Heat oven to 325Â°.
Beat eggs, milk and seasoned salt.
Tear ham in small pieces into egg mixture.
Stir in cheese and onion.
Pour into greased baking dish, 111/2X71/2X 1 1/2 or 8x8x2 inches.
Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until omelet is set and top is... - 27.9001
Cheese And Mushroom Oven Omelette
1. In a small bowl, beat egg yolks with milk; season with salt and pepper. In a bowl using an electric mixer, beat egg whites until stiff peaks form. Slowly beat in yolk mixture on low speed until blended into egg whites. Pour into pie plate. Bake for 15... - 27.8197
Easy Cheese Omelette
1. Prepare omelet.
2. Before folding add grated cheese.
3. Fold and serve hot. - 27.4082
Luncheon Cheese Omelette
In a small bowl combine egg with 1/2 ounce cheese.
Pour into a preheated nonstick skillet or omelet pan with flameproof handle.
Cook until almost solid on top; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Place under broiler as close to heat source as possible.
Broil... - 22.7063
Easy Cheese Omelette
Beat together eggs, milk and cheese sauce mix.
Melt butter in skillet, add egg mixture and cook slowly.
When eggs are set but still moist fold omelet over and serve. - 20.3273
Cheese N Sausage Omelette
Cheese Omelette is a classic breakfast meal. One can prepare this dish by adding a variety of components, where in this case i have used chicken sausage. - 0
Healthy Cheese Omelette
Perfect breakfast for a lazy Sunday made with just right amount of cheese and delectable mushroom sauce. Can impress any egg lover or for that matter even a non egg lover. - 0
1. In a bowl, crack the eggs. Pour in the milk and whisk well using a spoon.
2. In a wide pan over medium heat, melt the butter and pour in the beaten egg.
3. Top with the shredded cheese. Cook for one minute and flip the omelette by shaking the... - 0
Cheese Omelette Recipes By Category