- » Cheese Nut Roll
Cheese Nut Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese nut roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese nut roll recipes.
Pecan Cheese Log
This Pecan Cheese Log is a party rage ! My friends simply love this mixed cheese roll, especially with crispy crackers ! Try out this Pecan Cheese Log and tell me what you think about it ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 38.5912
Ham N Cheese Nut Log
Combine ham, cheeses, and horseradish; blend thoroughly.
Form into roll 1 1/2 inches in diameter.
Roll in chopped nuts.
Chill. - 28.9516
Beef N Cheese Nut Log
Combine diced beef, cheeses, and horseradish; blend thoroughly.
Form into roll about 2 inches in diameter.
Roll in chopped nuts.
Chill. - 28.8684
Arlene's Cheese Roll
Mix cheese together at room temperature.
Mix in other ingredients.
Roll into roll on foil (roll will be limp) and sprinkle with chili powder.
I double the recipe and make several small rolls at Christmas and give some to friends.
I use an 8 ounce package of... - 25.7425
Gorgonzola And Mascarpone Walnut Roll
Gorgonzola And Mascarpone Walnut Roll has an Unbelievable taste. The Cheese and walnuts gives the Gorgonzola And Mascarpone Walnut Roll Rousing taste. Must catch it - 28.1555
Walnut Roll Up Cookies
In a small mixing bowl, combine the yeast and warm water.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and butter replacement.
Beat in the egg.
Add the yeast and mix just until blended.
On a lightly floured board, roll out the dough into two 13x9 in. (33 x 22... - 44.2265
Amazing Banana Nut Roll
1 Lightly grease a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Line bottom with waxed paper; grease paper. Set aside.
2 For filling, in a small mixing bowl combine the cream cheese and the 1/2 cup granulated sugar. Beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Add whole egg and... - 35.9354
Amazing Banana Nut Roll
Prepare Vanilla Cheese Frosting. In large bowl, with mixer at medium-high speed, beat butter, cream cheese, and vanilla 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Reduce speed to low. Beat in confectioners' sugar until blended. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 2... - 43.7134
Austrian Cheese Roll
Allow cream cheese to soften at room temperature.
Blend cheese with butter.
Add capers, anchovies, chives, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, paprika and dry mustard to cheese mixture.
Chill mixture until firm enough to shape into roll.
Roll... - 39.5464
Blend all ingredients together, adding a little milk or cream, if mixture is boo stiff.
Form into a roll and place in fridge for half an hour.
Serve in slices with tomato, celery or apple salad, with a green salad. - 22.1033
In a saucepan combine 1/2 cup flour and milk.
Add butter and put it on medium fire.
Cook till the mixture is thick like a lump, stirring constantly.
Add salt, pepper.
Let cool for 15 to 20 minutes.
Add rest of the ingredients except bread crumbs.
Sprinkle... - 39.5955
Date Nut Cake Roll
In small saucepan combine dates, water, 1/4 cup granulated sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Bring to boiling.
Cook and stir over low heat about 4 minutes or till thick.
Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
In small mixer bowl beat eggs at high speed of... - 42.8954
Barley Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
Rinse wild rice with cold water; drain.
In a medium saucepan combine the 1 3/4 cups water and the broth.
Bring to boiling.
Stir in rice and barley.
Return to boiling; reduce heat.
Simmer, covered, for 30 minutes.
Stir in fennel, carrot, and thyme.
Simmer,... - 41.3747
Puff Pastry Cinnamon Rolls With Cream Cheese Frosting
Want cinnamon rolls but don't want to be bothered with bread dough? Here is a great recipe that uses frozen puff pastry and can be in the oven in no time at all. You can play with the ingredients and add nuts or leave out the raisins if you wish - you don't... - 0
Party Cheese Nut Ball
1. In a one-quart bowl, mix together the cheeses until well blended; barring the nuts, mix all the other ingredients as well
2. Cover bowl with a cling film and refrigerate till well chilled, say an hour or more
3. On a sheet of wax paper, spread the... - 36.9694
Olive Nut Cheese Ball
1. In a large dry bowl, soften cream cheese, using a wooden spoon or an electric hand beater.
2. Add the blue cheese and butter.
3. Beat the mixture thoroughly until smooth and creamy.
4. Stir in the olives, 1/4 cup of the nuts and the... - 41.6267
Austrian Cheese Roll
Please your guests with these delicious Austrian Cheese Rolls. A delectable delight, that's what these rolls are! Your guests are sure to keep asking for more! No time to waste, tie your apron strings and get started! - 45.4614
Combine half of cream cheese and half of milk until soft.
Add parsley and onion.
Remove crusts from bread and spread 1/2 cup cheese-parsley mixture on each slice.
Cut each slice crosswise into equal halves.
Roll each half slice of bread up, jelly roll... - 33.9252
Date Nut Triangles
1. Blend cream cheese and orange rind and juice until soft enough to spread in a small bowl.
2. Halve date-nut roll lengthwise and spread one side with half of the cheese mixture; put back together to form a roll. Halve again at right angles to first cut;... - 24.7999
Nutty Cinnamon Rolls
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in water.
Beat in the milk, butter, sugar, egg and salt until smooth.
Gradually add flour.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease... - 46.4252
Mozzarella Rolled With Cream Cheese And Pesto
1. In a dry medium skillet, toast pine nuts over medium heat, shaking pan frequently, 2 to 3 minutes, or until golden brown and fragrant.
2. Place a piece of plastic wrap on a flat work surface. Cut mozzarella into 1/4-inch slices and arrange in rows on the... - 25.3751
Cottage Cheese Nut Croquettes
1) Preheat oven to 325 °F.
2) Grease a cookie sheet and place aside.
3) In a bowl, combine first 8 ingredients and mix well.
4) Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions.
5) Shape the portions in croquettes.
6) In a bowl, add egg and... - 44.5296
Raw Tree Nut Cheese
Learn just how far you can go with raw tree nut cheeses and how to make them look amazing to serve to guests. - 0
Rugelach Pastry With Cheese And Nuts
Jewish cuisine has some very rich traditional recipes like this Rugelach Pastry with Cheese and Nuts which are delightful any time of the year. Take a look at this video to learn this age old classic. - 131.637
Yam, Feta Cheese And Pine Nuts Strudel
Looking for an easy strudel recipe that can be served as an appetizer, side dish or even a dessert? Then you must watch this video and learn to bake the perfect strudel that everyone will love! A word of warning though, the dish will turn out amazing and... - 105.693
1. Put 15 g (1/2 oz) of the butter into an ovenproof glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds until melted. Stir in the flour and microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds.
2. Gradually stir the milk into the roux. Microwave on HIGH for 30 seconds, then whisk... - 32.0158
Broccoli Beauty Rolls
Roll out Broccoli Pasta dough by hand or with a pasta machine 1/16 inch thick.
Cut in sixteen 6" x 5" rectangles.
Let dry 15 minutes.
In a heavy 6 quart pot or Dutch oven, bring water to a rapid boil.
Drop pasta rectangles 1 at a time into boiling... - 37.3174
Chili Cheese Roll
Have cheeses at room temperature; blend thoroughly.
Add mayonnaise, red pepper, salt, nuts, garlic, onion powder and chopped pimento; mix well.
Shape into 2 rolls.
Roll in chili powder and paprika; wrap in waxed paper.
Chill for 24 hours before serving.
Slice... - 37.4114
Lettuce Cheese Roll
Spread on 8 large lettuce leaves and roll each leaf like a jelly roll.
Bind with strips of pimento.
Chill before serving. - 22.8026
Mix all ingredients together, using just enough mayonnaise to mix easily.
Shape into a roll 2" in diameter.
Roll in chopped nuts and chopped parsley, using English walnuts or pecans.
Slice or spread on crackers.
Can be frozen. - 36.2713
These Chili-Cheese Rolls are meant to seduce you out of your senses. The rich gooey feel of cheese mixed with a slight kick of chili is just what your taste-buds desire on a lazy weekend. You can simply lose yourself in the mouth-watering taste. Do you really... - 47.878
Chicken Pecan Roll Ups
1) In a non-stick pan, melt margarine and saute pecans, onion and cumin until onion is tender and pecans are lightly toasted.
2) Take the pan away from heat.
3) Stir in chicken, cream cheese, milk, and 1/4 teaspoon salt to the pecan mixture.
4) Return... - 45.9854
Holiday Pumpkin Cake Roll With Cheese Filling
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 375 degrees.
2) In a large bowl, beat together the pumpkin, eggs and lemon juice with an electric mixer for about 5 minutes.
3) In another bowl, soft together the baking powder, flour, cinnamon, salt,... - 50.2545
Quick And Easy Onion Rolls
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Grease cookie sheet using shortening.
3) In a small skillet, add onion, pine nuts and tomatoes. Cook and stir over medium heat for 1 to 2 minutes.
4) Take off from heat.
5) Add poppy seeds.
6) Open out... - 39.279
Spinach Mushroom Filling
Cook spinach according to package directions; drain and press dry.
Saute onion in butter until transparent.
Add mushrooms, and saute 3 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients. - 27.6084
My sister likes this cheese ball recipe. This recipe was given to her by one of her friends. Whenever there is a party in our house, she prepares this dish. All the guests like this cheese ball very much and thank her for preparing it. Which makes my sister... - 28.0719
Tea Time Asparagus Rolls
Butter bread, starting 1/2 inch in from one edge; spread lightly with sandwich spread.
Place an asparagus spear on the edge opposite from the exposed butter and roll up tightly.
Wrap and chill to seal buttered edge.
When sealed, frost each roll with... - 29.7584
Chicken Stuffed With Smoked Mozzarella
Place each chicken piece between 2 pieces of plastic wrap.
Pound lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet into a rectangle about 1/8 inch thick.
Remove plastic wrap.
Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.For filling, in a medium skillet cook shallots and... - 42.0534
Pecan Date Cheese Ball
In a small bowl, dissolve mustard in water; let stand for 10 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
Add nutmeg and mustard mixture.
Stir in cheese and dates.
Chill for 15 minutes.
Shape into a ball; roll in pecans.
Chill. - 37.5868
Pistachio Stuffed Veal Rolls
In small saucepan combine chicken and 1 cup water.
Cover and simmer about 20 minutes or till tender.
Remove chicken; cool slightly.
Discard skin and bones.
Chop chicken; blend in beaten egg, tarragon, and 1/4 teaspoon salt.
Cut veal into 6 pieces; pound with... - 44.5058
Pumpkin Pecan Cake Roll
Line a greased 15-in x 10-in x 1-in baking pan with waxed paper and grease the paper; set aside.
In a mixing bowl, beat eggs for 5 minutes.
Add the sugar, flour, pumpkin, cinnamon, baking powder, ginger, salt and nut- meg; mix well.
Add lemon juice.
Spread... - 46.8673
Date Nut Triangles
1 Blend cream cheese and orange peel and juice until soft enough to spread in a small bowl.
2 Halve date-nut roll lengthwise; spread one side with half of the cheese mixture; put back together to form a roll. Halve again at right angles to first cut; spread... - 21.8639
My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this pumpkin roll recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering of my family and my friends, she definitely cooks this pumpkin roll . Our children... - 44.606
Eggless Cinnamon Rolls
If you have a sweet tooth you will relish these rolls. You can serve the Cinnamon Rolls with tea or coffee. They taste so yummy and I'm sure your family and friends will love it. Do check out the video as chef Bhavna shares this eggless recipe. - 132.115
Parmesan Nut Sticks
Add milk and oil to biscuit mix.
Stir with a fork until dry ingredients are moistened.
On a floured surface, roll dough into an 8-inch square.
Cut into sixteen 4x1-inch strips.
Roll strips in a mixture of the cheese and peanuts.
Place on a greased baking... - 34.5913
Olive - Nut Hors D'oeuvres
Place cheese, almonds, and milk in processor bowl and process with metal blade until almonds are minced.
Form mixture around each of the 8 ol ives.
Serve on toothpicks.
These can be rolled in paprika, more chopped almonds, or parsley chopped with the... - 25.2179
Cherry Nut Nuggets
Cream shortening and cream cheese; gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add egg and almond extract, beating well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt; stir flour mixture into creamed mixture.
Chill dough at least... - 39.8839
Egg And Nut Filled Crepes
Egg And Nut Filled Crepes is easy to make. The cheese sauce and white pepper gives the Egg And Nut Filled Crepes a two dimensional taste. - 36.9345
Liver Sausage-nut Ball
Blend liver sausage and cream cheese; add remaining ingredients except peanuts.
Form into ball; roll in peanuts.
Chill until ready to serve. - 31.7651
Date Nut Pinwheel Sandwiches
Unsliced sandwich bread usually must be purchased at a specialty bakery and ordered ahead. Have it sliced lengthwise into six long slices, with crusts removed when ready to use, trim end crusts. Flatten each slice slightly with rolling pin. Combine cream... - 17.0192
Maple Nut Cream
Combine cheese, milk and syrup.
Form into 8 balls.
Roll in walnuts.
Freeze until firm. - 29.5559
Saute onion in hot oil for 2 to 3 minutes until tender.
Remove from heat.
Add the remaining ingredients except crescent rolls and egg white.
Mix the filling thoroughly.
Separate crescent rolls into triangles.
Cut each triangle in half lengthwise.
Spread 1 T.... - 42.2316
Savory Appetizer Roll
Beat the egg whites until foamy, add salt and sugar.
Beat until stiff.
Beat the egg yolks until thick.
Fold egg yolks into the whites, then fold in parsley and flour.
Grease an 11 x 15-inch jelly-roll pan, and line with greased wax paper.
Spread with batter... - 40.6102
Pistachio Cheese Balls
In a food processor, combine the ricotta, parsley, pimento, salt and pepper, process until smooth.
Remove and roll into tiny balls.
Place the pistachio nut meats into a mixing bowl and roll the cheese balls through to coat.
Place cheese balls on a waxed paper... - 30.2143
To make filling, beat cheese with vanilla extract.
Add 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar and beat until smooth.
Fold in candied citron and semisweet chocolate pieces.
To make the shells, combine flour, sugar, cinnamon, and salt.
Using a pastry... - 43.1009
Walnut Cheese Sticks
Blend cottage cheese and butter together with a fork.
Sift flour, measure, and sift again into the butter mixture, and blend until dough holds together.
Roll out on a lightly floured board until 1/8 inch thick.
Spread dough with melted butter, then sprinkle... - 32.2603
Parmesan Cheese Smoky Almonds
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Into a 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x I inch jelly roll pan, dot with butter
3) Bake in the oven for a minute till the butter just melts
4) Add in the nuts and shake to coat well
5) Bake for 10 minutes till golden
6)... - 39.3603
Apple Nut Log
1. In mixing bowl combine cream cheese, apple juice and nutmeg and blend until smooth.
2. Pour lemon juice over chopped apples.
3. Add apples and 3/4 cup of pecans to cheese mixture blend well.
4. Shape into one 6-inch log and roll in remaining chopped... - 41.1348
Peaches And Cream Cheese Salad
Using an electric blender mash peaches with syrup, adding about one third at a time to the blender container.
As peaches are mashed, turn into a large bowl.
Puree enough melon to make 3 cups.
Turn puree into the bowl with peaches.
Sprinkle gelatin over water... - 41.6514
Cauliflower Nut Pie
Cauliflower Nut Pie recipe is very precious to me because it was passed on to me by my mom. You don't need to be an expert to make out how mouth-watering and flavorful this dish really is. - 52.6964
Crunchy Nut Terrine
Heat the oil and cook the celery and onion until golden.
Drain and place in a bowl with all the remaining ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Grease two 6-cup loaf tins, and line with wax paper.
Spoon half the mixture into each.
Bake for... - 46.6404
Date Roll Sandwiches
1. In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, milk and candied ginger.
2. Cut the date-nut roll into 3/8 inch thick slices.
3. On half of the slices, spread cheese mixture and top with another slice.
4. Using a round cutter, cut... - 36.7696
In The Kitchen With Ken: Spring Rolls
Ken shows how to make some neat sweet and savory spring rolls using strawberries in one blackened fish in the other. These spring rolls can be dipped into a raspberry vinaigrette and savored! See the video for more! - 115.758
Blend cheeses; add celery, onion, cayenne and salad dressing.
Form into tiny rolls or balls.
Roll in nuts; chill. - 26.6404
Cheese And Almond Cookies
Cheese And Almond Cookies is served as tea time cookies. If you like cheese with eggs and flour then you should try this Cheese And Almond Cookies recipe. - 36.786
Dolmades Cabbage Rolls Stuffed With Rice
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) To make the stuffing, chop and onion along with all the mushrooms.
3) Fry them in the oil and after a few minutes, stir in the nuts, rice and seasonings.
4) Remove from the heat and add... - 44.5019
Date And Cream Cheese
Date And Cream Cheese has a two dimensional taste. Date And Cream Cheese gets its taste from oats and cheese topped with dates. Date And Cream Cheese is cherished by many across the world. - 36.5695
Squash Or Pumpkin Roll
Beat eggs at high speed for 5 minutes until they are thick and light in color.
Gradually add sugar, acesulfame-K, lemon, and squash.
Sift the flour, baking powder, and spices all together and fold into the mixture.
Spread into a 10-in. (25 cm)... - 41.2009
Cream cheese filling: Beat together all ingredients.
Grease a 15x10x1-inch jelly roll pan.
Line with wax paper, grease and flour the wax paper.
Sift flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
Beat eggs and sugar in large bowl, until thick and fluffy; beat in... - 49.6732
High Rollers Appetizer
Easy-to-make and oh-so tasty, these High Rollers are perfect appetizers for any get-together, party, picnic or even tailgating. - 114.497
Braciole (italian-style Rolled Round Steak)
Think Braciole is a difficult dish that is best savored in eateries? Then watch this video and learn to make the Italian classic in the most easy and hassle free way. You will not be disappointed! - 83.2201
Almond Cheese Pinecone
1. In a medium bowl or in a food processor jar, combine the cheeses.
2. Whisk with a fork or pulse, until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
3. Add the onion, W-sauce and mix thoroughly.
4. Cover bowl and refrigerate for 1 hour or until the cheese,... - 40.0573
Combine cream cheese, ham, and mustard in a medium mixing bowl; beat until smooth.
Stir in cheese and chives.
If necessary, chill for ease in handling.
Shape into a ball; roll in nuts.
Sprinkle with paprika.
Serve with assorted crackers. - 30.6083
Cherry Nut Nuggets
Cherry Nut Nuggets is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious cherry recipe; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 42.0334
Veal Birds With Pine Nut Stuffing
Pound the veal very thin and cut in pieces for rolls (about 2 1/2 by 5 inches).
Combine the parsley, ham, raisins, cheese, salt and pepper to taste, and pine nuts to make the stuffing.
Mix well and divide among the veal pieces.
Roll them up and skewer... - 40.5277
Nut Bonbon Cookies
Mix cheese and shortening with fork.
Measure flour by dipping method or by sifting.
Mix flour in well with hands.
Chill several hours or overnight.
Heat oven to 375° (quick mod.).
Roll out 1/8 thick on cloth-covered board sprinkled with confectioners' su - 28.9546
Wheat Balls With Nuts
Mix the wheat groats with the nuts, cheese, herbs and spices.
Beat the eggs with 2 tablespoons of water and 2 tablespoons of the oil and stir into the wheat mixture; let the dough sit for 10 minutes.
Form balls, roll them in the poppy seeds and brown in the... - 31.0673
Mix first 7 ingredients together and season to taste with chili powder, hot sauce, or other seasoning.
Shape into patties.
Roll in whole wheat flour or bread crumbs.
Fry in hot oil (not deep).
When forming patties, dip hands in cold water before... - 37.0427
Brazil Nut Treasure Rounds
This is the recipe for delicious Brazil Nut Treasure Rounds. These rounds are filled with a delicious date filling, that gives the cookie just the right sweetness. Get creative by using various cookie cutters and making it interesting for the kids. - 47.636
1) In a saucepan, gently saute the onion in oil, until lighltly browned.
2) Stir in the tomatoes and cook for further 5 minutes.
3) Stir in the flour, salt and water, allow to boil until the mixture is thickened, then turn off the heat.
4) Stir in the... - 48.593
Tofu & Nut "meatballs"
Place oats and pecans in a blender or food processor and process until finely ground. Remove to a large bowl. Add shredded Cheddar cheese, 2 tablespoons of the grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, sage, oregano, salt, black pepper and lemon juice to... - 33.3517
Double Chocolate Nut Slices
For filling, in a small mixer bowl beat cream cheese, sugar, and 1 teaspoon vanilla with an electric mixer till smooth.
Stir in semisweet pieces, nuts, and crumbs.
Cover and chill.
For the dough, in a small bowl stir together flour, soda, and salt.
In a large... - 47.4273
Orange Honey Ginger Nut Pie
The crunchy crust on this pie contrasts with the smooth sweet filling which is fresh and delicate in flavor, especially if you use a blossom-flavored honey such as orange, heather or clover.
Crush the ginger nuts between 2 sheets of wax paper with a rolling... - 43.7336
Almond Butter Sticks
Combine all ingredients except sugar and almond extract in large mixer bowl; mix until a dough forms.
Knead on floured surface until smooth.
Roll out dough, half at a time, to 14x8-inch rectangles.
Combine sugar and almond extract.
Sprinkle each rectangle... - 34.9879
Fudge Nut Mounds
Make, then freeze, as follows:
1. In large bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat butter with granulated sugar until light and fluffy; beat in cottage cheese, then eggs and vanilla.
2. Sift flour with cocoa, baking powder, and salt; with mixer at low speed,... - 45.556
Cocoa Tuiles With Nuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350°. Line 3 large baking sheets with silicone liners or lightly buttered aluminum foil (press out any wrinkles). In a medium bowl, mix the hazel nuts, pistachios, almonds and pine nuts.
2. In another medium bowl, whisk the melted... - 33.076
Gluten And Nut Free Mini Bean Burgers
1. In a bowl mash and mix together with the help of potato masher pinto beans, rice, corn and shredded carrot (after squeezing out extra water).
2. Then mix in red onion, yellow bell pepper, coriander, salt, curry powder, minced garlic, brown sugar and... - 107.108
These Noisettines taste incredible ! Try these nut and cream cheese cookie bakes as a snack or dessert and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for these Noisettines are welcome ! - 44.0126
Hungry Jack® Biscuits With Nuts
Heat oven to 375Â°F.
In small bowl, combine bacon, cheese, eggs, sunflower nuts, onion, salt, milk and hot pepper sauce.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits.
On 1 large or 2 small ungreased cookie sheets, press or roll 5 biscuits to 5-inch circles.
Spoon... - 44.399
Butter Nut Squash Risotto And Herb Crusted Pork
My favorite protein to serve with risotto is extra-lean pork loin. We’re making a very easy pork loin rolled in the intense flavors of fresh sage, oregano and rosemary. It’s quick and easy – and most of all? a great amount of fun to make. - 36.8773
Ravioli With Basil And Nuts
1. If using hazelnuts, preheat oven to 350°. Spread nuts out on a baking sheet and roast 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned and dark skins are cracked. Remove from oven and rub in a kitchen towel to remove as much brown skin as possible. Wrap in a... - 26.4311
Pizza With Spinach, Feta, And Pine Nuts
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix together yeast and Luke warm water. Let stand for 10 minutes or until creamy.
2. Add olive oil, cold water and then stir in a half cup of the flour, and salt. Mix until smooth.
3. Stir in the remaining... - 0
In a medium sized mixing bowl, mash the cream cheese with a fork until it is soft and smooth.
Add the cream, cayenne, salt, pepper, mustard and Worcestershire sauce and beat well to blend the ingredients thoroughly.
Stir in the nuts.
Lay the chicory [endive]... - 39.8521
Blue Cheese Walnut Balls
Combine cheese and butter in a bowl and mix well.
Stir in walnuts and enough milk to make a smooth, stiff mixture.
Chill 2 hours.
With the palms of your hands, roll mixture into 1-inch balls.
Roll 1/3 of the balls in paprika, 1/3 in chopped parsley and 1/3 in... - 30.6199
Chili Cheese Biscuits
Combine flour, baking powder and chili powder in mixing bowl.
Cut in butter until particles are fine.
Add milk, stirring until dough clings together.
Roll out on well-floured surface to a 12 x 9-inch rectangle.
Combine remaining ingredients; blend... - 36.7998
Cheese And Almond Balls
1)Toast almonds and mix together with cheese, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2)Make small balls and roll it in toasted sesame seeds.
SERVING ... - 30.6267
Walnut Cheese Wafers
1. Blend cheese, butter, flour, and cayenne pepper until smooth. Divide mixture in half and place on two sheets of wax paper. Roll up to from 2 6-inch logs. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Unwrap logs and roll in chopped walnuts to coat. Cut each log into 24 1/4... - 23.1609
Peanut Butter Cheese Stuffies
1. Cut bread lengthwise, but do not split completely. Open the loaves and pull out the insides while keeping the back intact.
2. Mix rest of the ingredients to a thorough blend. Stuff the loaves, press together and allow to chill.
3. Roll out... - 38.548
Walnut Cheese Wafers
1. Blend cheese, butter, flour, and cayenne pepper until smooth. Divide mixture in half and place on two sheets of wax paper. Roll up to form 2 6-inch logs. Refrigerate until firm.
2. Unwrap logs and roll in chopped walnuts to coat. Cut each log into 24... - 24.0249
Cheese Nut Roll Recipes By Category