- » Cheese Mushroom
Cheese Mushroom Recipes
Cheese mushroom is a dish that can be served either as a snack or an appetizer or even as a main course. It is one of the most versatile food items as it combines two of the most exotic foods; cheese and mushrooms. ... More »
Cheesy Mushroom Tarts
Tarts make a wonderful snack. Here is a nice recipe to make mushroom tarts with dehydrated ingredients. Watch the video to learn the recipe. - 98.3128
Mushroom And Cheese Croustade
1. Set the oven to gas mark 6, 400°F (200°C) and heat it.
2. In a bowl combine, wheat germ, breadcrumbs, flour, salt, oatmeal, and herbs.
3. Take a saucepan, melt the butter and spoon it over dry ingredients and combine them well.
4.... - 48.7336
Mushroom Cheese Stromboli
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet, heat butter and add mushrooms. Saute mushrooms until soft. Keep aside.
3. Lightly flour a board.
4. Roll dough into a 30-in. x 8-in. rectangle and cut into two 15-in. x 8-in. pieces.
5. Layer... - 47.4985
Mushroom Cheese Crepes
Prepare Bechamel Sauce.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium high heat; add mushrooms, shallot, and garlic and cook, stirring often, until mushrooms are lightly browned and liquid evaporates (8 to 10 minutes).
Lift out about 1/4 cup of the mushrooms;... - 46.824
Zucchini And Mushroom Cheese Custard
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the whole wheat bread to make fine crumbs, keep aside.
3) Then process the onion until finely chopped.
4) In a large skillet, saute the onion in... - 46.3463
Mushroom Cheese Tart
1. Pre-heat the oven to 350Â°F.
2. Dry the mushrooms with kitchen towels.
3. With a knife or using the slicing disc of the food processor, slice them thinly.
4. In a mixer bowl, add the ricotta cheese, sour cream, yogurt, eggs, salt and... - 45.8364
Mushroom-blue Cheese Appetizers
Grease 13x9x2-inch pan.
Cook and stir mushrooms, onion, and Worcestershire sauce in 2 tablespoons margarine in 10-inch skillet until mushrooms are brown.
Mix baking mix and 3 tablespoons margarine in small bowl.
Beat in water until dough forms.
With hands... - 45.2835
Mushroom Cheese Stromboli
Mushroom Cheese Stromboli is simply irresistible. Try this amazingly delicious Mushroom Cheese Stromboli; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 43.7671
Mushroom Cheese Puff
For mushroom sauce, in 2-cup glass measure combine sliced mushrooms, green onion, and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine.
Cook, uncovered, at HIGH for 2 minutes.
Stir in 1 tablespoon flour.
Add 1/2 cup milk, parsley, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper.
Cook,... - 42.1233
Cheese N Mushroom Balls
1. In a mixing bowl, combine cheese, 2 cups crumbs, and remaining ingredients.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Let the mixture rest for 10 minutes.
4. Shape the mixture into walnut size balls, about one heaped teaspoon each.
5. Coat the balls with remaining... - 42.1189
Mushrooms Stuffed With Walnuts And Cheese
Remove stems from mushrooms and save for another use.
Wipe the mushroom caps with a damp cloth or paper towel and set aside.
Heat the olive oil and butter together in a small skillet.
Add the onion and cook over medium heat, covered, until tender and lightly... - 41.8513
Chefs Salad With Blue Cheese Mushroom Dressing
1) Take a large salad bowl and arrange torn lettuce leaves in it.
2) Top with an arrangement of chicken, asparagus, eggs and ham.
3) FOR THE DRESSING: Take a mixing bowl and combine soup, sour cream, cheese, lemon juice and milk. Blend well to form a... - 41.7739
Cheese And Mushroom Boats
1 Prepare the pastry boats as described in Salmon Boats.
2 Clean the mushrooms and cut them into thin slices.
Place them in a saucepan with half of the but- ter and cook over a low heat for about 3 minutes, until softened and lightly browned.
3 In another... - 40.7965
Chicken And Mushrooms With Muenster Cheese
Cut chicken breasts into bite-size pieces.
Soak several hours or overnight in 3 beaten eggs.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Roll chicken pieces in bread crumbs; saute with sliced mushrooms in margarine for 10 to 15 minutes.
Place in casserole.
Pour chicken... - 39.6697
Filling: Saute' mushrooms in hot butler and oil with scallions for about 5 minutes, stirring frequently until mushroom pieces begin to separate from each other and brown, lower heat to moderate, sprinkle in the flour and stir for a minute to cook the... - 39.2615
1) Preheat the oven to 350 F
2) Using a sharp knife, clean and cut off the stems
3) Using a pastry brush, glaze on some butter
4) Place the mushroom cap side down onto a baking sheet
5) Into a small bowl, mix together the cheese, and mayonnaise... - 38.8593
Mushroom Cheese Appetizers
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease oblong pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches.
Mix baking mix and water until soft dough forms; beat vigorously 20 strokes.
Press dough in bottom of pan with floured hands.
Cook and stir sausage in skillet until brown; drain.
Mix sausage, onions... - 38.6721
Mushroom Cheese Pate
This Mushrom Cheese Pate is an incredible combination of mushroom and cottage cheese ! Its an ideal dish that a weight watcher can gorge on without any qualms! Try this Mushroom Cheese Pate and tell me how you like it! - 38.3747
Mushrooms With Cheese
1 Put the butter in an ovenproof glass measuring jug and microwave on full power for 1 minute.
2 Stir in the breadcrumbs and garlic. Microwave on full power for 3 minutes, stirring once, then set aside.
3 Remove the stalks from the mushrooms (use in a soup or... - 38.3584
Mushroom & Cheese Sandwiches
Place butter in a 9 inch nonmetallic pie plate.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 30 seconds or until butter is melted.
Stir in mushrooms.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH (100%) for 7 to 8 minutes (stirring every 3 minutes) or until liquid... - 37.7938
Cheese Mushroom Strata
cheese mushroom strata is a baked bread and mushroom recipe. Made with egg and broth combined bread cubs and mushrooms, flavred with mustard and sour cream, this filling bake is assembled ahead of cooking. Chilled overnight to mingle flavors, the cheese... - 36.8745
Cheese Tartlets With Mushroom Pate
1) Into a large bowl, sieve the flour, salt and mustard powder
2) Using the fingertips, rub in the margarine and lard to get a crumbly mixture
3) Add enough water to make a dough
4) Cling wrap the dough and chill in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
5)... - 36.3352
Baked Mushrooms And Cheese
Spread mushroom slices on a cookie sheet and heat in a moderate oven until moisture begins to show in pan, 10-15 minutes.
Remove mushrooms and place on paper towels, cover with more paper towels, and press out as much moisture as possible.
Layer the... - 35.9236
Fresh Mushrooms With Cheese
In a greased 2-quart casserole, arrange the mushrooms, cheese, and olives in alternate layers.
Blend together flour, salt, pepper, and half-and-half; pour over the mushrooms.
In a small pan, melt the butter; add the bread crumbs and mix with a fork.
Sprinkle... - 34.9979
Cheesy Mushroom Slice
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan, add bacon and cook for 4-5 minutes or until crisp. Stir in mushrooms, spring onions and green and red peppers and cook for 5 minutes longer or until mushrooms are soft.
2. Cut bread slices into 2.5 cm/1 in pieces (a).... - 34.8823
Cheese 'n' Bacon-stuffed Mushrooms
Clean mushrooms with damp paper towels.
Remove mushroom stems, and reserve for other uses, set caps aside.
Combine cream cheese and sour cream in a small bowl, beat at medium speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Add bacon, garlic, onion, dillseeds, and... - 34.5432
Cheese & Mushroom Brunch Eggs
1 For sauce, in a medium saucepan melt the 2 tablespoons margarine or butter. Stir in flour. Cook for 1 minute. Add the 1 cup milk all at once. Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly. Stir in cheeses. Cook and stir over medium heat until... - 34.4672
Chef's Salad With Blue Cheese Mushroom Dressing
Place lettuce in salad bowl.
Top with an arrangement of asparagus, chicken, ham, and eggs.
For dressing, combine remaining ingredients and stir until smooth.
Thin to desired consistency with additional milk.
Chill. - 33.9418
Mushrooms With Blue Cheese
Remove stems from mushrooms; place 1 piece of cheese in each cavity.
Saute crumbs and chives in butter lightly; add remaining cheese.
Place layer of crumb mixture in buttered casserole; add mush- rooms, cavity side up.
Sprinkle with sherry and remaining crumb... - 32.7317
Mushrooms And Cheese
Combine the ingredients.
Toast small rounds or squares of bread on only one side.
Spread the mixture on untoasted side and place under the broiler until brown and bubbly, about 5 or 6 minutes.
Makes approximately 2 dozen bite size appetizers.
May be prepared... - 32.6964
Blue Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Remove stems from mushrooms; set caps aside.
In 2-cup glass measure combine butter and stems.
Micro-cook, uncovered, till tender, about 2 minutes; stir once.
Stir in cheese and crumbs.
Spoon about 7 teaspoon filling into each mushroom cap;... - 31.8017
Mushroom Cheese Rarebit
1. Place margarine in 1 1/2-quart casserole. Microwave uncovered on high (100%) until melted, 30 to 45 seconds. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
2. Add enough milk to mushroom liquid to equal 1 cup. Gradually stir into flour... - 31.2965
Cheese And Thyme Wrapped Mushrooms
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7 and put a baking sheet in to heat. Slice the goat's cheese into 4 equal pieces, leaving the rind on. Turn the mushrooms, cup-side up. Sit a circle of cheese in the middle of each mushroom, then top with a sprinkling of... - 30.5204
Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms
Dip cloth into lemon water and wring well; wipe mushroom caps with acidulated cloth.
Mix together cheese, onion, egg, salt and pepper.
Fill caps with mixture.
Place on baking sheet and broil until bubbly and caps are cooked. - 30.3626
Cheese Sauced Peas And Mushrooms
Tear off a 36x18-inch piece of heavy-duty foil.
Fold in half to make an 18-inch square.
Fold up sides, using fist to make a pouch.
Place frozen peas with sliced mushrooms in pouch.
Add light cream, cheese, chives, garlic, dash salt, and dash pepper.
Fold... - 30.1815
Cheesy Autumn Mushrooms
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6. Arrange the mushrooms on a baking tray. Scatter over the cheese, walnuts, thyme sprigs and butter. You can do up to this stage a day in advance.
2. Pop in the oven and cook for 10 mins until the cheese is melted and the... - 30.1789
Cheesy Fish And Mushroom Gratin
Poach fish in salted water until just tender.
Drain, remove bones and leave in small pieces.
Make the mushroom soup according to directions on pack, and pour over the fish in an ovenware dish.
Mix breadcrumbs and grated cheese and sprinkle over.
Bake until... - 29.3103
Zucchini Mushroom Cheese Melt
Brown mushrooms in liquid Butter Buds or chicken broth in a non-stick pan.
Stir in all the rest of the ingredients except cheese.
Pour into a 1 -quart casserole dish that has been sprayed with a nonfat cooking spray.
Sprinkle cheese on top and stir into... - 28.8568
Mushroom Macaroni And Cheese
Mushroom Macaroni And Cheese is a meal in itself and is perfect for an elaborate weekday dinner. This tasty dish is my husbands favorite and it doesnâ€™t take too much time to prepare it. Try this excellent Mushroom Macaroni And Cheese recipe at home! - 26.7025
Raw Mushrooms With Green-chile Cheese
Blend the chiles and cheese, adding more chile if you want it hotter.
Slice the mushrooms lengthwise, through the stem and cap.
Place about 1/2 teaspoon chile cheese on each slice.
Sprinkle with paprika or minced parsley. - 24.013
Mushrooms And Cheese
Prepare mushrooms and place in shallow oven dish and sprinkle with oil.
Season with salt and pepper and spread the crumbs over and then the cheese.
Dot with butter and bake at 375Â°F.
for 15 minutes uncovered. - 20.7336
Cheese Mushroom Recipes By Category