- » Cheese Mixed Toast
Cheese Mixed Toast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cheese Mixed Toast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cheese Mixed Toast recipes.
Toasted Cheese Squares
1. In an electric beater beat until thick and fluffy the consistency of whipped cream.
2. With cheese mixture frost top and sides of bread cubes generously, top with pre-cooked bacon bits, and put under broiler.
3. Serve hot or freeze well,... - 27.9368
1.Mince cheese, bacon and onion and once done, combine with cream and mustard.
2.Cut breads in round shape and toast from one side.
3.Spread a layer of mixture on the other side.
4.Serve warm or store the spread for later use. - 33.3446
Liverwurst Pate On Toast
Place liverwurst and cream cheese in 1 quart bowl.
MICROWAVE 1 to 2 MINUTES on '5 or until softened.
Mix together with a fork until well combined.
Mix in sour cream, salt and pepper.
Mound pate on Melba toast.
Place 8 at a time on paper towel-lined... - 30.6347
Golden Cheese Toast
Golden Cheese Toast has a good taste. Golden Cheese Toast is an easy to make dish. Golden Cheese Toast tastes better with Worcestershire sauce. - 34.8095
Cinnamon Cheese Toast
In a small bowl mix cottage cheese with sweetener and cinnamon.
Spread on toast.
Sprinkle with coconut; broil for 2 to 3 minutes or until bubbly. - 26.4869
Toasted Sandwich With Soy Cheese And Coleslaw
How about a healthy coleslaw and cheese sandwich for lunch? Here is a video recipe showing you how to make a healthy coleslaw salad. The “cheese” in this recipe is made with soy and a vegetable oil based spread. A simple recipe that’s healthy too! - 118.839
Avocado Bleu Cheese Sandwich
1) In a bowl, mix together cheese, mayonnaise, milk, and bacon until spreadable.
2) Smear the cheese mixture on 4 toasts.
3) Place avocado slices over the cheese spread.
4) Cover the avocado with the remaining toasts.
5) Cut the Avocado Bleu Cheese... - 38.0892
Cut each slice of bread in half.
Place 1 slice of cheese on each of 16 pieces.
Set 2 anchovy fillets on top of cheese and sprinkle with small amount of garlic and basil.
Make a sandwich, covering the anchovy with another slice of bread; press the sandwich... - 33.3954
Simple Garlic Toast(bread)
1. In a warm microwave bowl, put together butter, garlic, parsley and olive oil.
2. Cover the bowl with plastic film and microwave for 30 seconds.
3. Remove the plastic film and stir the butter mixture.
4. Add cheese and mix well.
5.... - 82.8158
Cheese And Anchovy Toast
Mix all the ingredients to a smooth paste and spread on the hot toast.
Cut in fingers and serve hot. - 22.9017
1.Preheat the oven toaster to 350 degrees F.
2.In a small bowl, mix together cheese, egg substitute, cream cheese, sugar, cornstarch and vanilla extract.
3 . On a oven tray place the bread slices and top each slice with the cheese... - 40.7798
Switzerland Cheese Toast
Melt the butter and blend in the flour with a wire whisk.
Meanwhile, bring the milk to a boil and add it all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk.
Continue stirring until the sauce is thickened and smooth.
Cool to room... - 45.9157
Toasted Cheese Squares(with Cheddar Cheese)
1. Preheat oven to at 400 degrees.
2. In a pan melt butter and add cheese, mix well then add milk and egg.
3. Dip bread cubes, place on buttered cookie sheet and bake until golden.
4. Serve as snacks or with beverages. - 33.3783
Fruit Toast Deluxe
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2.Arrange toast on a baking sheet.
3.Combine strawberries, kiwis, bananas, and raspberries. Spoon fruit onto toast slices.
4.Bake for 10 minutes until fruit is warmed through.
5.Combine cottage cheese, orange rind, and orange... - 37.8914
Preheat the broiler to hot.
Remove the crusts from the bread and cut each slice into 4 triangles.
Toast lightly and butter on one side.
Mix the cheese, baking powder, egg yolk and seasoning.
Beat the egg white until it is stiff and fold it... - 35.5765
Swiss Toasts has a beautiful taste. Swiss Toasts is a perfect breakfast recipe. Swiss Toasts gets its taste from ham and cheese. - 30.2509
Chile Cheese French Toast & Cherry Tomato Salsa
1. In a large bowl, beat egg, egg whites, and milk until well blended. Dip 4 slices of bread into egg mixture; turn to saturate both sides. Arrange slices in a shallow 10- by 15-inch (25- by 38-cm) nonstick baking pan.
2. Top bread in baking pan evenly with... - 29.9094
Mix the cornflour, cheese, mustard powder, chilli powder, soda bi-carb and milk. Mix well and add salt.
Keep this mixture for about 30 minutes. It should be like a thick paste.
Apply this paste over the bread slices.
Deep fry in oil. The toast should puff... - 35.9497
Stir cheese soup until smooth.
Gradually blend in tomato soup and milk; heat; stir often; serve over toast or crackers. - 21.017
Poached Cheese Toast
Put slices of buttered bread (crusts off) in bake dish.
Mix together cheese, mustard, salt and pepper.
Spread over the bread.
Pour over this beaten eggs and milk.
Preheat oven to 400F and leave cheese dish in at that heat for 10 minutes, then oven poach at... - 35.9509
Spring Greens With Radishes Blue Cheese And Toasted Walnuts
1 Combine the lemon zest, lemon juice, oil, sugar, and mustard powder in a salad bowl; mix well. Stir in the shallot. Add the spring greens and radishes; toss to coat.
2 Grate the frozen cheese onto the salad. Sprinkle with the walnuts and serve at once. - 32.5199
Goat Cheese Toasts With Olivada
1) Combine together the cheese, chives and basil in a small mixing bowl. Mix well and keep aside.
2) In a different small bowl, combine together the capers, olives and vinegar. Stir well and set aside.
3) Combine together the oil and garlic in a small... - 47.7657
Toasted Cheese Squares(with Piemento)
1. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees.
2. In a bowl mix the ingredients well.
3. With the mixture cover top and sides of bread cubes and bake until light brown.
4. Serve the Toasted Cheese Squares as snacks or with beverages. - 34.6099
Baked Cheese Toast
1. Butter the bread slices.
2. Mix half the cheese, onion, salt with beaten eggs.
3. Spread the mixture on each slice of bread. Sprinkle remaining cheese on each slice and top with chopped tomatoes.
4. Spoon a little tomato sauce on each slice and top with... - 38.0649
Cheese Toast Racks
Tip the bread mix into a bowl. Add the cheeses and mix with the warm water, according to the packet instructions. Knead for 5 minutes. Cut the dough in half, knead lightly and roll out each half to a 23 cm (9 inch) square.
Melt the butter with the mustard and... - 27.3684
This cheese toast is a savory baked cheese preparation made with eggs. Seasoned and baked in the oven, this cheese toast is filling, nutritous and fills you up instantly. - 42.4822
1. Cut bread slices into triangles or rectangles.
2. Mix all ingre-. dients (except bread) together.
3. Spread on bread slices.
4. Deep fry in a deep karai and serve piping hot. - 36.0031
Applesauce Cheese Toast
1. In small mixing bowl combine first 3 ingredients; stir to combine and set aside.
2. In separate small mixing bowl combine cheeses, stirring to combine.
3. Onto each slice of bread spread half of the cheese mixture; top each with half of the applesauce... - 30.2687
Onion And Cheese Toast
Toast the slices of bread and spread with the butter.
Peel, dice and saute the onions in the oil until translucent.
Remove to a plate and allow to cool.
Coarsely grate the cheese and mix with the cooled onions, the pepper and parsley (setting aside a few... - 35.7769
White Wine Cheese Toast
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan, add the flour and stir with a wire whisk until blended. Meanwhile, bring milk to a boil and add all at once to the butter-flour mixture, stirring vigorously with the whisk. When the mixture has thickened, set it aside to cool... - 35.6358
Fruit N Cheese Toast
Melt butter in a small shallow baking pan in a 450Â°F.
Spread butter evenly in pan.
Separate one egg.
Beat 1 whole egg and 1 egg white with milk.
Dip bread in egg mixture, coating both sides.
Place in buttered pan.
Bake 5 minutes at 450Â° 1 beat cream... - 44.2252
Toasted Cheese Rolls
Slice bread as thin as passible.
Mix butter and cheese in a bowl.
Remove crusts from bread.
Place slices between folds of wet towel.
Keep for 20 to 30 minutes.
Press each slice gently with a rolling pin, spread butter - cheese mixture and roll.
Fix ends of... - 31.3962
Grilled Cheese Toasts
Put the grill, in your oven on.
Cut the crusts off the bread.
Cover and keep aside.
Mix the rest of the ingredients together. This is most easily done with the fork.
Spread some of the mixture generously over each slice.
Use the round-bladed knife.
Lay the... - 39.5337
French Toast Stuffed With Pumpkin Cream Cheese
A delicious breakfast that's easy to make - using ingredients found right in your own kitchen! My homemade Stuffed French Toast will not only satisfy morning cravings, but also will impress your guests on a brisk autumn morning. - 125.114
1. In a mixing bowl combine together all the ingredients except cheese and basil.
2. With a pastry brush, brush each slice of bread with an equal amount of oil on both sides and arrange in a single layer on a nonstick baking sheet.
3. Broil, turning... - 48.0185
Toasted Almond Cheese Ball
1) Mix first 4 ingredients and shape into a ball.
2) In skillet, toast almonds in butter until browned.
3) Cool and insert, one by one, into cheese ball.
4) Wrap in foil and allow to ripen in refrigerator for at least 48 hours.
5) May... - 39.7582
Toasted Pecan Cheese Log
Spread pecans in a single layer in a 9-inch square baking dish.
Microwave at HIGH, uncovered, 5 to 6 minutes or until toasted.
Combine green pepper, onion, and butter in a microwave-safe bowl, cover with heavy-duty plastic wrap.
Microwave at HIGH... - 38.6943
French Toasted Ham And Cheese
1. In cup, stir marmalade and mustard until mixed; set aside. Cut ham slices to fit on half of the bread slices; cut cheese slices to fit on top of ham, then top with a dollop of marmalade mixture and another bread slice.
2. Preheat oven to 450°F. In 15 1/2... - 32.511
Spicy Cheese Chili Toast With Garlic
Simple and yummy. This video prepares a fine snack with cheese and chili toast with a twist. Made a bit zesty, this is a great party snack and a sure accolade winner. The bread is crispy and the spicy flavor with the cheese does wonder to this easy and... - 126.704
Toasted Cheese Special
1) Toast the bread slices on one side.
2) In a frying pan, heat the butter and fry the eggs.
3) Prepare onion sauce using 1/2 pint milk, as directed on packet.
4) On the untoasted side of slices, place a slice of cheese.
5) Place fried... - 42.0869
Pear And Blue Cheese Salad With Toasted Walnut Dressing
1. On 8 salad plates for salad, arrange salad greens and onion and pear slices.
2. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
3. For dressing, toast walnuts in oil over medium heat in a heavy medium skillet about 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
4.... - 46.2754
French-toasted Ham And Cheese
Make 6 sandwiches of ham, cheese and bread.
Mix eggs, milk and salt in flat dish; dip each sandwich into egg mixture, coating completely.
Saute sand- wiches slowly in butter in skillet on both sides until heated through and golden brown. - 25.869
White Wine Cheese Toast
You will find the White Wine Cheese Toast a rare treat! Prepare the White Wine Cheese Toast with a little effort and let us know what you feel about it. - 33.7105
Broiled Welsh Rarebit Cheese Toasts
Think Welsh rarebit toasts are too much of a hassle to make for a tea party? Then watch this video and learn to make the delicacy in an easy and hassle free way. Get ready to surprise and impress everyone! - 108.242
Swissed Vegetables On Toast
In 10-inch skillet stir undrained mixed vegetables into flour. (Electric skillet 350°.)
Add cream cheese, milk, and onion powder; cook and stir over medium heat till mixture is thickened and bubbly.
Stir in cubed ham and shredded Swiss cheese; cook till... - 33.1128
Spinach Soup With Ravioli And Parmesan Toasts
1 Cut the carrots into 2-inch-long matchsticks. Cut the onion into thin wedges.
2 In a large saucepan, warm 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the onion and garlic, and stir-fry until the onion begins to brown, about... - 38.8731
Spinach Salad With Berries & Toasted Walnuts
Super nutritious and ultra delish salad for you to have as a light meal or on the side. Yum! BTW, I changed my mind on the mint as soon as I added cinnamon to my walnuts! Thanks for watching! - 0
Three Cheese Lasagna With Ricotta
Cook the noodles according to the package directions, but without adding the salt.
Drain the noodles, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Lay the noodles flat until ready to use.
In a medium bowl, stir together the cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, egg... - 42.571
Cheesy Toasted Sandwiches
Mix together eggs, ham, and green pepper; set aside.
Blend the dry mustard, salt, and pepper into the sour cream.
Add to egg mixture; toss lightly to mix well.
Butter one side of each toast slice.
Spread egg mixture evenly on buttered side of 5 slices.
Top... - 41.9931
Grilled Cheese Mac And Cheese
To make the white sauce:
1. In a pan with beaten cream, heat together garlic cubes and fresh thyme, drizzle over black pepper and mix.
2. Add about 8 slices of cheese and heat till it melts.
To make the macaroni pasta:
3. In another pan heat water to... - 115.67
Breton Fingers has an implausible taste. The cheese and buttered toast gives the Breton Fingers a mouth-watering taste. Breton Fingers is inspired by restaurants globally. - 37.7709
Cheese And Almond Balls
1)Toast almonds and mix together with cheese, garlic, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
2)Make small balls and roll it in toasted sesame seeds.
SERVING ... - 30.6267
Bacon-bleu Cheese Hors D'oeuvre
Bacon-Bleu Cheese Hors D'Oeuvre has a sole taste. The bacon and melba toast gives the Bacon-Bleu Cheese Hors D'Oeuvre a different taste. Bacon-Bleu Cheese Hors D'Oeuvre is inspired by restaurants internationally. Must try it. - 31.9673
Egg And Cheese Scramble
1. Melt butter in a pan, fry onion till transparent.
2. Add cheese and beaten eggs, stir in all seasoning, mix well.
3. Pile them on each toast, serve hot sprinkled with chilli powder. - 32.4036
Blue Brie Toasts
1. Pre heat an oven at 200°C (400°F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
3. Spread one side of each bread slice with butter and place on a baking tray (buttered side... - 42.9783
Mix grated cheese with mustard, top milk and salt.
Split buns in half, toast or not as desired, and spread cut surfaces with butter and cheese mixture.
Place under the broiler and toast until cheese is puffy and golden brown.
Garnish with hot bacon, a tomato... - 33.0022
Cheese Buns Deluxe
Combine first 6 ingredients; mix well.
Spread on toasted bun halves.
Broil 4 inches from heat till cheese is bubbly, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes. - 31.8174
Mixed Cheese Welsh Rarebit
1. In slow cooker, combine beer, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper and cook with cover on High for 1-2 hours such that mixture boils.
2. Taking a little at a time add cheese, stirring constantly such that all the cheese melts.
3. With... - 40.5826
Mixed Cheese Fondue
Thinking what can add flavor to your next get-together, try out this fabulous Mixed Cheese Fundue. Simple and easy, preparing this Mixed Cheese Fondue is a lot entertaining and yes, it tastes awesome to impress your guests. - 39.5222
Buckingham Eggs has a terrific taste. The eggs and cheese gives the Buckingham Eggs a majestic taste. Buckingham Eggs is inspired by restaurants internationally. - 34.4681
Seafood A La King On Toast
This is a surprisingly simple recipe for Seafood a la King - unusually rich and delicious with flavors most of us like to savor. This Seafood a la King is a great appetizer to serve for special occasions. - 47.8776
Caesar Salad With Toasted Croutons
Sprinkle salt and pepper in bottom of a wooden salad bowl.
Add garlic, mustard and lemon juice.
Mix until salt dissolves.
Add olive oil.
Stir until well blended.
Wash romaine well and dry leaves.
Tear lettuce leaves into bite-sized pieces.
Add to salad... - 45.3549
1. Toast the bread by placing the bread slices under a grill.
2. Toast one side for 2-3 minutes until the bread is golden brown.
3. In a small bowl, mix the mustard, the cheese, spring onions and egg to make a smooth paste.
4. Spread this mix on the... - 33.9691
Classic Caesar Salad With Toasted Almonds
Robin and her 88 year old Mother-in-Law show you their family Caesar Salad recipe which has been enhanced with toasted almonds. This is a video to watch for all you suckers of family recipes and secrets. It is going to impress you a lot. - 112.718
1. In a mixing bowl combine together the margarine, basil, and parsley and mix well.
2. Spread half of the margarine mixture onto each slice of bread.
3. Sprinkle 1-teaspoon cheese on each slice of bread.
4. Arrange each slices of bread on a nonstick... - 36.4646
Cheesy Green Toasts
1. Toast slices lightly.
2. Butter a toast.
3. Cover it with slices of paneer.
4. Sprinkle salt, pepper on it.
5. Mix tomato ketchup to chopped cabbage.
6. Sprinkle some cabbage on the paneer slice.
7. Cut the toast into two rectangular halves. Top each half... - 38.9052
Homemade Toasted Bagel
Don't allow yourself to fall a victim of breakfast less-mornings. To help you stay up in the game, we bring you a yummy, healthy breakfast recipe of toasted bagels that are simply scrumptious to eat. The chef shows you how you can turn your breakfast into the... - 106.132
Ricotta Toasts With Rocket And Pine Nut Salsa
1. Using a food processor, prepare a bright green, chunky sauce of anchovies, basil leaves, crocket, garlic, capers, lemon juice, lemon zest and olive oil.
2. Add a major portion of pine nuts to sauce stir in.
3. Spoon sauce onto a serving... - 45.4138
Crepes Ravioli With Toasted Walnuts
Mix cheese and ham.
Distribute about 1/3 cup of the cheese mixture over half of each crepe; fold other half over to cover cheese, then fold in half again to make triangles.
Arrange slightly apart in an 18- to 20-inch shallow oval baking dish or two 9- by... - 30.5684
Toasted Welsh Rarebit
Welsh Rarebit is a delicious side dish recipe. The irresistible taste of Welsh Rarebit won't let you go away from it. - 26.47
Hot Pizza Dip With Toasted Garlic Baguettes
This hot pizza dip is a hit with adults and kids alike! It packs all that yummy, hot cheesy goodness of a pizza but in a fun dip form. Serve this pizza dip fresh out of the oven with toasted garlic baguettes. - 0
Pyaz Green Chili And Paneer Toast
You must have eaten paneer toast many times. But have you ever tried combining paneer with onions and green chilies to make the toast? Here follows the simple recipe for the same. - 0
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups
Cheesy Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly prepared mouth watering Cheesy Scrambled Eggs In Toast Cups dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 39.3323
Toasted Ravioli- I Love This Appetizer!
We love ravioli but toasted ravioli is something that is just making a good thing better. On top of that, this recipe uses ready-made ravioli. Try this version to make a low fat luscious snack for a party. - 112.561
Savory Celery Rarebit
Savoury Celery Rarebit is liked by many across the world. Savoury Celery Rarebit gets its taste from celery flavored with beer and mixed with cheese. - 39.1888
Mash anchovies; blend with cream cheese and pimiento.
Spread on toast.
Garnish with egg yolk. - 23.8199
Easy Cheese Slices
Mix butter and cheese; spread on both sides of bread slices.
Sprinkle slices on both sides with poppy seed.
Place on baking sheet and toast in moderate oven (350°) about 12 minutes, turning once. - 22.9942
Turkey On Toast
Preheat .the oven or the toaster oven to 450°.
Toast the bread and spread with the mayonnaise.
Cover generously with the turkey breast meat.
Halve the prunes and lay four halves on each sandwich.
Remove the rind from the cheese.
Lay a slice of cheese on each... - 38.2656
Sardines On Toast
Mash the sardines and oil with the mayonnaise and mix until smooth.
Chop the herbs finely and mix into the sardine mixture.
Beat in the egg yolks.
Toast the bread.
Spread the sardine mixture on to the toast.
Sprinkle with cheese and dot with butter.
Place... - 42.6539
Tomato Rabbit With Toasted English Muffins
Heat butter in blazer pan over moderate heat.
Add onion, green pepper and celery and cook and stir until tender but not browned.
Stir in flour and let bubble.
Place pan over hot water in water pan and slowly stir in milk.
Cook until mixture is thickened,... - 37.5002
Turkey French Toast Sandwiches
1. Preheat oven to 450°F. In 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook red pepper and celery until tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in mayonnaise, mustard, and 1 tablespoon milk until smooth. Keep sauce warm.
2. Meanwhile, in 15 1/2" by 10... - 34.6981
Carrot And Paneer Toast
1. Toast the bread slices.
2. Mix the carrot, paneer, tomato, green chilli, coriander and salt. Divide into three.
3. Place one portion of the mixture on each toast. Heat in an oven for a few minutes. - 30.2116
Carrot And Paneer Toast
1. Toast the bread slices.
2. Mix the carrot, paneer, tomato, green chilli, coriander, butter and salt. Divide into three.
3. Place one portion of the mixture on each toast. Heat in an oven for a few minutes. - 32.3278
Apricot Stuffed French Toast
1 In a small mixing bowl beat together cream cheese, 2 tablespoons of the apricot preserves, and the 1 teaspoon vanilla until fluffy. Stir in nuts; set aside. Cut bread into ten to twelve 1 1/2-inch-thick slices; cut a pocket in the top of each. Fill each... - 33.0646
Bed And Breakfast French Toast
Bed And Breakfast French Toast is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Bed And Breakfast French Toast, you will always crave for some more. - 43.8788
Stuffed French Toast With Berry Sauce
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, orange peel and cinnamon until smooth; set aside.
In a shallow bowl, combine eggs, milk and vanilla.
Cut a pocket in the crust of each slice of bread.
Stuff each pocket with 1-2 tablespoons filling.
Dip bread in egg... - 42.4427
Turkey Salad With Feta Cheese
1. To make the vinaigrette, in a screw-top jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine all the dressing ingredients and shake vigorously until thoroughly blended.
2. To assemble the salad, use a large mixing bowl
3. Combine the turkey, cucumber, radishes,... - 43.1559
Cheese Puffs With Cherries
Put the water in a small pan with the butter and a pinch of salt and bring to the boil.
Remove the pan from the heat and add the flour.
Mix with a wooden spoon to form a paste.
Return to the heat and beat until the mixture forms a smooth ball.
Cool, then beat... - 45.2778
Luncheon Cheese Dreams
1. Mix ground beef lightly with salt and pepper; shape into 6 patties about 1 inch thick.
2. Broil, 4 inches from heat, about 6 minutes; turn; broil for 3 minutes. Top each with a tomato and bacon slice; broil 3 minutes longer for medium or until meat is done... - 25.9046
Spaghetti Cheese Amandine
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Toast almonds on a cookie sheet in oven 5 to 7 minutes.
Remove from oven and set aside.
Cook spaghetti according to package directions, omitting salt.
In a bowl, combine cottage cheese, Italian seasoning, onion, milk, Parmesan cheese... - 44.7108
Fried Egg & Cheese Sandwich
1. Peel and slice egg.
2. In a bowl, combine cheese, mustard, paprika, and black pepper. Mix.
3. On a bread slice, lay out egg. Top it with cheese mixture.
4. Place the other slice on it to create a sandwich.
5. Apply a thin coat of butter on it.
6.... - 97.7761
Cheesy French Toast
It is important that the bread is not too soft or it won't hold the coating.
If it is very soft, stick it in the oven for about 10 minutes on low heat to dry it out, not toast it.
Put the eggs, cheese, and nutmeg in a blender and beat till the cheese is... - 41.5495
Paneer Potato And Corn Toast
This Paneer Potato And Corn Toast is an interesting variations of the usual toasts. I bet, you will just love this Paneer Potato And Corn Toast recipe, mainly for its exotic blend of flavors! - 45.5509
Sesame Cheese Ball
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the preheated oven, toast the sesame seeds for about 15 minutes, or till lightly browned.
3) In lemon juice, soak the onion and beef flavour base.
4) Grate the cheese.
5) Mix together... - 42.5762
Grilled Local Gouda Cheese Sandwich
Three Island Cheese Farm in Cherryville has glorious farm-made gouda cheese. Visit your local farmer's markets this season for all the fabulous artisan ingredients you need for a gorgeous artisan sandwich feast. This Grilled Gouda Cheese Sandwich is perfect... - 101.328
Indian Masala Cheese Omelette
1. Mix together cheese, tomatoes, onion, coriander, chillies.
2. Beat eggs in a bowl with 1 teaspoon water and seasoning.
3. Melt half the butter or margarine in a frying pan, pour half the beaten eggs and tilt the frying pan to allow the egg to spread... - 40.526
Ham And Cheese Melt Sandwiches
To make the coleslaw: In a medium bowl, combine the cabbage, sour cream, vinegar, sugar, poppy seeds, and dill.
To make the sandwiches: Layer the ham, coleslaw, apples, and Cheddar on 4 slices of the bread.
Top with the remaining bread.
Coat a large... - 38.9082