- » Cheese Lentil Loaf
Cheese Lentil Loaf Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese lentil loaf recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese lentil loaf recipes.
Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf
Try this Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf. An easily prepared recipe, this Cheddar Cheese And Lentil Loaf is a side dish that you will always love to include in your menu. - 33.675
Cheese And Lentil Loaf
1. Drain the lentils and put in a pan with water to cover; add the garlic. Bring to the boil and simmer for 20-30 minutes, until tender. Drain thoroughly.
2. Mix the cooked lentils with the chopped onion, green pepper, cheeses, parsley, beaten eggs, 3... - 31.4451
Cheese And Lentil Rolls
Wash lentils, tie loosely in cloth, and place in boiling water with salt for 1 hour.
Remove from cloth and rub through sieve.
Add butter, skinned and chopped tomatoes, grated cheese, and enough of the crumbs to thicken the mixture: Season to taste with salt... - 29.4178
Cottage Cheese Lentil Loaf
Put cheese through a hand grater and mix with other ingredients.
Then mix in the following ingredients:- 2 sticks diced celery 2 tblspn, grated onion 1 tblspn, tomato puree 1/2 cup toasted crumbs â– 1 tblspn, chopped nuts , 1/2... - 22.2732
You May Also Like!
Lentil Cheese Loaf
Pre-heat the oven to 350°F and lightly grease a l lb loaf tin.
Wash the lentils twice in cold water and drain them well.
Cover them with twice their volume of cold water in a large saucepan, cover and bring to a boil.
Reduce the heat and simmer the lentils... - 36.0546
Cheese Lentil Loaf
1 Grease a 0-5-kg (1-lb) loaf tin with 1 tablespoon of the butter and keep aside.
2 Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees C/ Gas Mark 4).
3 In a large mixing bowl, add the lentils, cheese, onions, mushrooms, salt,... - 45.0702
Lentil Rice Mushroom Loaf
Put in well oiled loaf pan (61/2" x 31/3" x 21/2") and bake for 30 minutes in very moderate oven â€” 350Â°F.
Turn out on hot platter and garnish with parsley, strips of pimento; Serve with tomato sauce - 24.9415
Bread Stuffed With Lentils
1) With a serrated knife, horizontally cut the top quarter from the bread.
2) Wrap the top with aluminum foil or plastic film and set aside.
3) Scoop out the soft interior of the bread, leaving about 1 inch shell.
3) Scoop carefully, do not... - 48.0065