- » Cheese Leek Ham
Cheese Leek Ham Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese leek ham recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese leek ham recipes.
Ham And Leek Rolls With Cheese And Chive Sauce
1. Remove the tough green portion from leeks, while keeping tender green and white intact.
2. Insert a cut along the greener part of the leek into white. Wash the leek under running water after opening up the leek.
3. Cover and simmer in a little... - 46.8246
Leek And Ham Pie With Cheese Crust
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C (400°F), Gas Mark 6,
2. In a saucepan melt the butter, and fry the leeks gently such that softened.
3. Stir in the flour, cook for 1 minute and gradually add the milk and vegetable stock with constant... - 44.7307
You May Also Like!
Ham Rolled Leeks With Mozzarella Topping
I made this Ham Rolled Leeks With Mozzarella Topping for the customers at our pub and I did receive a lot many positive reviews. I was so delighted that I thought I will share the star recipe of my Ham Rolled Leeks With Mozzarella Topping. Do give a try! - 29.5147
Ham And Leeks With Cheese Sauce
1. Trim and wash leeks
2. Blanch the leaks in a saucepan of boiling water for 10 minutes until almost tender.
3. Drain the leeks and reserve the liquid.
4. Combine liquid with milk.
5. In a bowl, combine 50 grams of grated cheese with 2... - 45.1742
Ham And Leeks Au Gratin
1. Put the leeks in a shallow ovenproof dish, add 150 ml (1/4 pint) water and season with a little salt and pepper. Cover the dish with cling film, pulling back one corner to vent, and microwave on HIGH for about 10-12 minutes until the leeks are very soft,... - 31.4201
Ham And Leek Au Gratin
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Lightly coat the ovenproof dish with butter.
3) In a pan, cook the leeks in boiling salted water for 20 minutes or until tender.
4) Pour off the water and dry using paper towels.
5) Wrap a slice of ham... - 41.1713
Leek And Ham Roll Ups
Leek And Ham Roll Ups! The lovely blend of flavors of the this meat roll and delightful sauce is enough to get you hooked on to the dish! You really have to try this lovely Leek And Ham Roll Ups recipe! - 40.8933
Ham And Leek Gratin
1. On a large round platter, arrange leeks in circle with ends toward outside and pour over water.
2. Covering with vented plastic wrap, microwave at High for 14 to 16 minutes until tender, turning leeks over and rearranging halfway... - 45.6824
Ham And Leek Gratin
1) Prepare the leeks by trimming most of the green portions. Split up the leeks to halves.
2) Take a bowl of cold water to dip leeks for removing sand for around 20 minutes.
3) Wash leeks carefully by placing under clear running water without... - 36.7698
Baked Leek And Ham Rolls
1. Cook leeks in boiling water in a large saucepan for 7 minutes, then drain and set aside.
2. To make sauce, melt butter in a microwave-safe jug, stir in flour and then whisk in milk and cream. Cook on HIGH (100%) for 3-4 minutes or until sauce thickens,... - 34.9806
Leek And Ham Pie
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) In a skillet, melt the butter and add the onion and leeks. Saute gently for about 10 minutes till they have softened but not brown. Take leeks and onion out of skillet and set them aside... - 46.253
Ham And Leek Cannelloni
1. Preheat the oven to 375F or 200C
2. Grease a baking dish with butter.
3. In a saucepan, bring water to a boil.
4. Add the sliced leeks to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes until tender.
5. Drain the leeks in a colander and... - 40.509