- » Cheese Kulcha Bread
Cheese Kulcha Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese kulcha bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese kulcha bread recipes.
1. Sprinkle sugar and yeast over warm milk and leave it in a warm place for 20 minutes.
2. Sift flour and salt in a bowl, make a well in the centre, pour yeast mixture, yoghurt and oil. Mix well and knead to a soft dough, cover with damp cloth and keep in a... - 40.995
You May Also Like!
1. Mix onion and capsicum.
2. Add salt & pepper to taste.
3. Spread some tomato ketchup on a kulcha.
4. Sprinkle some onion - capsicum mixture.
5. Grate paneer finely, directly over the kulcha.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper
7. Dot with salted butter at 3-4... - 36.1617