- » Cheese Kebab
Cheese Kebab Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese kebab recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese kebab recipes.
Barbecued Cheese Frank Kebabs
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing, or preheat indoor grill or broiler.
2. In a pan of cold water, soak bamboo skewers at least 15 minutes to keep them from charring.
3. Cut frankfurters crosswise in thirds.
4. Cut zucchini and yellow... - 41.1063
Sausage And Cheese Kebabs
Drain and slice the pimientos.
Halve the green pepper and discard the core and seeds.
Cut the flesh into cubes.
Cut the sausage into 1/2-inch cubes and sprinkle with the pepper and mustard.
Cut the cheese into cubes the same size as the sausage.
On each piece... - 38.885
Sausage Bacon And Cheese Kebabs
1. Cut the cheese into small cubes.
2. Grill the sausages under a broiler, on a barbecue or in a skillet.
3. Cut each into 3 pieces and keep hot.
4. Grill the rolled bacon until well cooked but not too crispy, and keep hot.
5. Thread a... - 32.6155
Cheesy Pepper Kebabs
1. Marinate the cheese cubes in the Citrus marinade for 2 hrs or overnight.
2. Spread 1 slice of bread with the black olive paste, then sandwich with the other slice. Cut into 8 mini sandwiches. Thread cheese, sandwiches and pepper squares alternately onto... - 24.2485
– Freeze grapes for 2 hours.
– Meanwhile, break small wooden skewers in half.
– Prepare kebabs, alternating 1 green grape, 1 cube of brick cheese, 1 olive, 1 cube of Cheddar, and 1 red grape. Arrange kebabs on a bed of lettuce leaves. - 23.9898
You May Also Like!
Murgh Malai Kebab
Murgh Malai Kebab has a fine taste. Murgh Malai Kebab gets its taste from chicken mixed with eggs and cream and flavored with spices. Murgh Malai Kebab is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 33.1632
Paneer Pudina Tikka
Paneer Pudina Tikka has a lovely taste. Paneer Pudina Tikka gets its taste from cheese mixed with chat masala and flavored with lemon juice. Paneer Pudina Tikka is inspired by many restaurants across the globe. - 37.1395
Bologna-cheese Kebab Sandwich
Cut pointed ends from bread, then cut into 1/2 inch slices this way: Make first cut almost through to bottom of loaf and second cut clear through; repeat (finished individual sandwiches will be separate this way).
Cream butter or margarine with horseradish... - 30.4476
Ham And Cheese Kebab
Wrap each cheese chunk in 1/2 slice ham.
Thread 4 wrapped cheese chunks onto 4 6-inch skewers.
Dip skewers in egg, then roll in bread crumbs.
Repeat, making sure cheese chunks are well coated.
Heat oil for deep frying to 375° F and fry just until golden. - 23.9084
Cheese & Onion Kebabs
Cut cheese into 1/2 in/1.25 cm cubes and thread with onions and pineapple on to kebab sticks.
(Try using Cheddar, Stiiton or Gouda as a change.) - 17.6004
Mince And Cheese Kabab
1 Remove the crusts and grind the bread slices into crumbs, grate the cheese. Chop the mangoes in the chutney very small. Mix all the ingredients together kneading well.
2 Divide the mixture and form into sausage shapes. Thread onto skewers.
3 Grill in a... - 29.7892
Courgette And Halloumi Kebabs With Thyme And Lemon Marinade
1. Halve and thickly slice the courgettes
2. Cut the onion into wedges and separate.
3. On 8 pre soaked wooden skewers, thread the halloumi, tomatoes, courgettes and onions onto 8 pre-soaked skewers.
4. Place on a platter and cover with... - 46.4723
Dolcelatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs
I tried this Dolcellatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs for the poolside party last week and is glad that I did! The merits this Dolcellatte Camembert And Grape Kebabs is quite endless. Just check out the recipe of this rich and yummy Dolcellatte Camembert And... - 26.1937
Bacon And Banana Kebabs
1 Peel the bananas and cut them into 4 cm (1 1/2 in) lengths.
Sprinkle them with lemon juice.
2 Mix the tomato ketchup (cat- sup) and vinegar over low heat in a saucepan and add the sugar.
Heat gently, stirring, until melted and blended.
3 Coat the banana... - 35.4052
Cheese Kebab Recipes By Category