- » Cheese Hot Pepper
Cheese Hot Pepper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese hot pepper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese hot pepper recipes.
Hot Pepper Jelly Turnovers
1. Pre-heat the oven to 375° F.
2. With a pastry blender cut in the cheese spread and butter into flour until mixture resembles coarse meal.
3. Over the surface, sprinkle cold water evenly. With a fork, stir until all dry ingredients... - 37.3012
Hot Pepper Jelly Cheese Puffs
In the bowl of a food processor, combine the cheese, butter, and flour.
In several 1-second pulses, blend until the mixture resembles coarse meal, then let the food processor run for 5 to 6 seconds until the dough forms into a ball around the blade.
Do not... - 34.0584
Hot Pepper Cheese Party Dip
In small mixer bowl combine cream cheese and sour cream.
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth (1 to 2 minutes).
By hand, stir in all remaining ingredients except tortilla chips.
Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours.
Serve with tortilla chips. - 29.2028
Hot Pepper Cheese Dip
Mix all ingredients in 1-quart casserole.
Microwave at MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) until cheese melts, 5 to 6 minutes, stirring to blend well once or twice during cooking.
Serve with corn chips or snack crackers, if desired. - 26.8514
You May Also Like!
Really Hot Hot Pepper Jelly
Remove seeds from peppers.
Grind and save juice.
Measure ground peppers with juice.
Bring sugar, vinegar and peppers to a rolling boil.
Boil for 10 minutes.
Remove from heat.
Add Certo and food coloring.
Pour into sterilized jars.
Wear rubber gloves when... - 36.3857
Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread
Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread has a amazing taste. Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread gets its taste from cereal mixed with dry yeast and milk. Cheesy Hot Pepper Bread is cherished by many worldwide - 41.9335
Hot Pizza Dip
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and Italian seasoning.
Spread in an ungreased 9 inch microwave-safe pie pan.
Combine mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses; sprinkle half over the cream cheese.
Top with the pizza sauce, remaining cheese mixture, green pepper and... - 33.3683
Hot Olive-cheese Balls
Preheat oven to 400Â°F Combine cheese and butter.
(Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.) Blend in flour, paprika, worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper and salt.
Mold a slightly rounded teaspoonful of dough around each olive, covering... - 28.0694
Ziti With Bacon, Tomatoes, And Hot Pepper
1. Cook the ziti according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a heavy 14-inch skillet over moderate heat for 5 minutes, or until crisp. Using a slotted spoon, remove the bacon to paper toweling to drain.
3. Pour off all but 3 tablespoons... - 34.4913
Spicy Hot Stuffed Green Peppers
Need a healthy starter that satisfies the entire family? Then green bell peppers stuffed with a spicy ground beef and rice mixture would perfectly fit the bill. Betty's version of this simple and sumptuous appetizer is a cinch to make and clean up and makes... - 114.484
Hot Pepper Jelly
1. Sterilize 6 (8 ounce) jars and lids.
2. Heat water in a hot water canner.
3. Wearing rubber gloves, combine green peppers and chili peppers in a small bowl.
4. Place half of the mixture into food processor jar with 1/2 cup of the... - 39.4765
Hot Stuffed Mexican Peppers
Here is a basic simple recipe for a vegetarian stuffed peppers.
You can add in your own vegetables.
I hope you enjoy it! - 104.558
Cheese Hot Pepper Recipes By Category