- » Cheese Herb Scone
Cheese Herb Scone Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese herb scone recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese herb scone recipes.
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan
Scones With Herbs And Parmesan has a delicious taste. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan get its taste from cheese and eggs, flavored by lemon juice. Scones With Herbs And Parmesan is inspired by many food joints across the world. - 43.7524
Herb Scones is flavored quick bread, Herb Scones can be served with appetizer. Herb Scones gets its rich flavor from herbs mixed with flour. - 37.1238
Sift the flour with the mustard, a pinch of salt and pepper to taste into a bowl.
Rub in the margarine until the mixture resembles fine bread crumbs.
Stir in the milk and mix to a firm dough.
Turn onto a floured surface and knead until smooth.
Divide the... - 40.5265
Cheese And Chive Scones
1)Preheat oven to 400 degrees F or 200 degrees C or Gas Mark 6.
2)Into a mixing bowl, sift together flour, cayenne, mustard and salt.
3)Add in soft cheese and blend very well.
4)Mix in cut chives.
5)Pour in 100 ml of milk into the well... - 44.9389
Sour Cream Scone With Tarragon And Cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Take a cookie sheet and lightly grease it.
3. Take a large mixing bowl and sift flour, sugar, salt and baking powder into it.
4. Crumble the mixture by using fingertips or pastry cutter.
5. Fold in... - 45.855
Sun Dried Tomato Scones
These Sun Dried Tomato Scones are a delicious treat ! I brunch on these cheese and basil tomato quickbreads whenever I'm hungry in between meals. Enjoy these Sun Dried Tomato Scones and let me know what you think about them. - 40.8582
Jammy Lemonade Scones
How about a colorful feast for the eyes? Fluffy lemonade scones are appeasing to the eyes and delicious in taste. With few simple ingredients you can bake this dish and serve as a wonderful dessert. Make this in your kitchen and serve instantly. - 61.4594
Put the flour and salt into the processor bowl.
Cut the margarine into small pieces and add to the bowl.
Process until the mixture is like fine bread crumbs .
Add the sugar.
With the machine running, pour 5 tablespoons milk gradually through the feeder tube... - 32.1547
1) Sieve the flour into a bowl and add salt
2) Rub in the margarine
3) Add the water and milk slowly to mix and make a soft dough
4) Roll the dough to a circle about 1 inch thick and place onto a baking sheet
5) Using the hands spread out the... - 47.6591
Chicken Pot Pie With Scone Topping
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan over moderate heat. Add chicken and cook, stirring constantly, for 3 minutes. Add potatoes, onion and carrots and cook, stirring constantly, for a further 7 minutes.
2. Stir in flour, then wine, stock, cream and tomato... - 36.3323
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6.
2. In a frying pan heat the olive oil and fry the chopped bacon and onion for 5 minutes such that softened.
3. Add and fry the lamb and fry with frequent stirring such that it is browned... - 47.1203
Chicken Pot Pie
1. Melt butter in a large frying pan and cook onion, stirring, over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes or until onion is soft. Add chicken and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes longer.
2. Add potatoes and carrots and cook, stirring, for 8-10 minutes. Stir in flour,... - 36.2368