- » Cheese Hamburger
Cheese Hamburger Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese hamburger recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese hamburger recipes.
Ceja Style Hamburgers With Amelia Ceja
It's summertime at Ceja Vineyards and the gang likes to grill hearty burgers Latino style. Amelia showcases her tasty burger recipe and perfectly pairs this summer dish with Ceja Vineyards' Vino de Casa Red Blend. - 119.143
Simple Cheese And Onion Stuffed Hamburgers
If you are after something a bit lighter than the meaty burgers, try these simple cheese and onion stuffed hamburgers. It's so quick, easy and cheap that it's sure to become your month-end favorite. In this video, Betty demonstrates how to whomp up this... - 92.5118
Double Cheese Hamburger Bake
Heat oven to 350°.
Cook and stir onion and green pepper in butter until onion is tender.
Add ground beef; brown.
Stir in tomato sauce and salt; simmer 1 min.
Remove from heat.
Add remaining ingredients except tomato; mix well.
Pour into 1 1/2-qt... - 41.601
Hamburger Cheese Scoops
1) Cut the bacon into small pieces.
2) In a pan, add the bacon and fry till crisp.
3) Remove bacon and drain the bacon fat.
4) Add the ground beef and onion and brown.
5) Add in the bacon, tomato soup, cheese, and caraway seeds.
6) Stir and cook for 10... - 41.4971
Combine the beef, corn flakes, 1/4 c milk, 1/4 teasp salt, pepper, and catchup.
Form into 6 patties, then saute in 1 tablesp fat until brown on both sides.
Melt remaining 1 tablesp fat in a saucepan.
Stir in flour and mustard, then remaining 1 1/2 c milk and... - 36.0897
1) In butter, saute the onion till it has softened.
2) Into the burger mix, grate the cheese and add the cooked onions as well as the mustard.
3) Form the mixture into 6 burgers and cook over a grill for some minutes till both the sides are... - 35.9252
Hamburgers With Cheese
1. Combined all the ingredients except the cheese.
2. Pat onto waxed paper spreading the mixture into a 12 inch square. Spread with the cheese. Roll the meat into a roll or loaf, seal the edges and cut 12, 1 inch (2 1/2 cm) slices. Broil under a slow broiler... - 33.7316
Cheese Stuffed Hamburgers
1. Cut frozen beef roll into12 no-€™s, ½ inch thick slices.
2. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Sandwich each beef slice with a cheese slice in order to get 6 stuffed beef slices.
4. Ensure that you pinch the edges of each in order to seal them.
5.... - 32.8319
Cheese Hamburger Recipes By Category