- » Cheese Grain Potato
Cheese Grain Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Cheese Grain Potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Cheese Grain Potato recipes.
Couscous With Beef And Vegetables
1. In a large shallow pan, combine couscous, 2 cups salted water and olive oil. Using you palms, mix till well combined.
2. Cling wrap and keep aside for 15 minutes.
3. In a deep casserole, place water for boiling.
4. Place a colander... - 43.0389
Sweet Potato And Corn Risotto
1. Place sweet potato and 1/4 cup water in a 1 1/2 quart microwave-safe bowl. Cover and microwave at HIGH 5 minutes or until tender. Mash 1/2 of sweet potato with a fork. Reserve remaining 1/2 of sweet potato and cooking liquid.
2. Combine broth, remaining 2... - 32.7156
Vegetable Cheese Soup
Coat a Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add onion, carrot, green onions, and celery; saute until tender.
Add chicken broth, potato, and rice; bring to a boil.
Reduce heat, and simmer 20 minutes or until vegetables are... - 36.0133
Put rice, water and salt in saucepan.
Cook until tender.
Add cheese and sour cream.
Bake uncovered in 350°F (160°C) oven for 30 minutes. - 31.1925
Au Gratin Potato Puffs
Pare 1 1/2 pounds potatoes; cook and mash potatoes in a saucepan.
Add 2 tablespoons butter and 1/3 cup milk; whip until fluffy.
Add 2 slightly beaten egg yolks, 1/2 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, 1 teaspoon salt, and few grains pepper; continue... - 19.4404
Mix first 7 ingredients, and beat well until light.
Shape into balls, and chill well.
Fry in deep hot fat until golden brown.
Serve at once. - 29.5101
Quick Potato Soup
Crumble bouillon cube into boiling water.
Add milk, salt, pepper and onion.
Heat to boiling.
Remove from heat.
Mix in instant potato, cheese, parsley and butter or margarine.
Cook, stirring, over low heat until cheese is melted. - 37.5009
Grate the potatoes, carrots, and the onion into a large bowl. Drain off the liquid that will accumulate around the edges of the mixture before going on.
Stir in all the remaining ingredients. But add the milk powder carefully to avoid lumps.
Spread the... - 33.991
Gourmet Potato Salad
Put potatoes into a large mixing bowl and season with a mixture of the salt and pepper.
Add eggs, celery, green onions, and green pepper; toss lightly.
Combine cottage cheese with remaining ingredients in an electric blender container and blend... - 40.7992
Shepherd's Pie Potatoes
Place the potatoes in a 2-quart saucepan with cold water to cover.
Bring to a boil and cook until tender, about 10 to 12 minutes.
Add 1/4 cup of the milk and mash well.
In a large bowl, mix the beef or lamb, egg, breadcrumbs, grated onions,... - 43.1331
Cloud Covered Casserole
This Cloud Covered Casserole tastes awesome ! I believe the potato and egg clouds over beef have given the Cloud Covered Casserole its name ! Try out the Cloud covered casserole and tell me if oyu like it! - 42.4019
Crustless Leek And Potato Quiche
1 Preheat the oven to 375° F.
Lightly grease a 10-inch quiche dish or pie pan and set aside.
In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt the butter over moderate heat.
Add the leeks, potato, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the waterand simmer,... - 41.59
Hash Brown Potatoes Au Gratin
Turn potatoes into a buttered shallow 2 quart baking dish, separating into pieces.
Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Add green pepper and pimientos; mix lightly.
Pour milk over potatoes.
Cover with aluminum foil.
Cook in a 350Â°F oven 1 1/4 hours, or until... - 42.3092
Fried Rice With Cottage Cheese
1 Pick and wash the rice.
2 In a bowl, soak the rice for 10 minutes.
3 In a pan, heat the ghee and deep fry paneer.
4 Set aside.
5 In the same pan, fry the onion and bay leaf until brown.
6 Add in the chilli sauce, salt,... - 49.6064
Gluten Free Gnocchi
Eating out, especially at Italian restaurants can be quite a challenge when you have a gluten intolerance or prefer to eat a diet that does not include gluten. More and more restaurants are offering gluten free options on their menu. Pasta dishes use a lot of... - 109.105
In a small saucepan boil the potato in 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) water until tender.
Process cooked potato plus water in a blender on low speed.
You should have 2 cups (500 ml) of potato-water mixture; add water, if necessary.
While the potato-water mixture is... - 42.1213
Navratron Ke Pakode
These pakoras or deep-fried fritters are made with an assortment of vegetables like potatoes, sugar apple, green chili and dairy products like cottage cheese, dipped in a batter made with water chestnut flour and seasonings, and deep-fried, eventually. This... - 0
Simple & Tasty Minestrone
Peel the potatoes and carrots and cut into strips.
Peel and slice the onions.
Cut the celery into strips.
Wash and slice the leek.
Core and chop the cabbage.
Crush the garlic.
Chop the bacon.
Put the bacon in a saucepan and fry until the fat runs.
Add the... - 39.919
Shepherd Style Rice & Lentils
In a large skillet, saute onions, allspice and garlic in vegetable oil until onions are soft. Set aside.
Combine lentils, rice, water and 1 teaspoon of the salt in a 3-quart saucepan with a tight cover. Bring to a boil. Stir sauteed onions and spices into... - 42.2381
Quick Wild Rice Soup
In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove to paper towels to drain.
Reserve 1 teaspoon drippings; saute onion in drippings.
In a large kettle or Dutch oven, cook rice according to package directions; stir in soup, milk, cheese and onion.
Crumble... - 34.3775
Boil peas,potato,carrot, beans, in water.
Drain, keep aside.
Boil rice in plenty of salted water till almost done.
Grain should be a little hard to press out.
Drain out excess water.
Cover and keep for 2 minutes.
Empty out in large plate.... - 46.2022
This three layer vegetable sandwich recipe is made from fresh vegetables and served on wholesome multigrain bread with cream cheese. This quick vegetarian sandwich recipe can be served cold or slightly warm and makes a great meal or evening snack. - 45.2173
Grilled Cheesy Gammon
Lovely meal this, piling up a gammon steak with a cheesy sauce, courgettes, broccoli, cauliflower & runner beans. Really simple to put together and very easy to personalise. Give it a go! - 99.2766
Need something healthy and delicious to please guest-kids, here is a recipe to make a healthy burger. Check out the chef making turkey burger using turkey as well as greens and other low-fat ingredients. When served between whole wheat bread slices, perfectly... - 107.824
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook potato slices, green onions, and carrots, stirring often, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
2. Add water, salt, pepper, and chicken bouillon; over high heat, heat to boiling.... - 32.9265
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, in hot butter or margarine, cook potato slices, green onions, and carrots, stirring frequently, until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. Add water, salt, pepper, and chicken bouillon; over high heat, heat to... - 32.39
Main Dish Risotto
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and melt butter in it. potatoes and carrot 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
2) Stir in water, broth, rice and garlic. Bring to a boil. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
3) Add kidney beans, chick peas, peas and onions. Cook... - 43.5996
Marinate the lamb in the marinade ingredients for about six to eight hours.
Drain the marinade and reserve.
In a large heavy skillet, brown the meat and the onion in two tablespoons of butter.
Add the reserved marinade.
Pour in enough water to cover.
Bring to... - 40.6583
Cranberry Bean Minestrone
1. Take a bowl and add beans and pour lots of water over it and soak them overnight. Or Quickly soak the beans and drain.
2. Boil the stock, stir in water, beans and cook over low heat for 2 hours or until beans are mashed.
3. Take out... - 45.6205
Angus Beef Franks Part - 1
Grilling was never so fun, watch the first part of the Angus beef frank sandwich series with Chef Walter Staib. The video is interesting and shows wonderful grilling and slicing techniques. Check out second part of this series for the complete recipe. - 104.913
Healthy Portobello Mushroom Burgers
Wanna munch in some healthy snacks - here is a perfect choice for you. These Portobello mushroom burgers are too good for your palate as well as for your health. Watch the video to learn the preparation process. - 80.8106
Put the ham bone into a large saucepan with the onion, carrots, celery, cabbage, leek and beef broth.
Drain the haricot beans, then add to the pan with salt and pepper to taste.
Bring the soup to the boil and remove any scum that rises to the surface.
Cover... - 35.7538
Roasted Carrot And Herb Spread
1. Preheat the oven to 3500F
2. Prepare a 15 x 10 x 1 -inch pan by spraying it with cooking spray
3. In the same pan, spread out the carrots, sweet potato, and onion
4. Drizzle with the oil
5. Sprinkle the vegetables with garlic, thyme,... - 43.2539
The Rice Crust: Preheat the oven to 375Â°F (190Â°C).
Pour about 1 inch (2.5 cm) of water into a medium-sized saucepan and bring to a boil.
Put the cooked rice in a sieve and place over the boiling water, cover and steam 5 minutes.
This process gives you... - 46.0214
Roasted Chicken And Vegetables Over Wild Rice
REMOVE skin from chicken; discard.
Combine chicken and 1/2 cup dressing in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
Seal bag and turn to coat.
Refrigerate 30 minutes or overnight.
PREHEAT oven to 375°F.
Coat bottom of 13x9-inch baking dish with... - 45.2475
Minestrone Alla Milanese
1. Finely dice 2 potatoes and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, mix the herbs, reserving half the parsley separately for garnish.
3. In a large, heavy skillet or stock pot, heat the olive oil
4. Add and sauté the onion and garlic until the... - 47.6855
1. Boil the rice. Each grain of the cooked rice should be separate.
2. Roast the chillies on a frying pan for a few minutes. Pound with the garlic.
3. Heat the oil thoroughly in a vessel, add the onions and fry for 1 minute.
4. Add the pounded garlic and... - 45.1452
Spicy Chicken With Wagon Wheels And Peppers
1 In a large skillet, combine the chicken broth, water, garlic, hot pepper sauce, red pepper flakes and black pepper, and bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
2 Meanwhile, peel the sweet potatoes and cut into 1/4-inch dice.
3 When the broth has come to a... - 39.6494
Pumpernickel Bread ( Wheat, Rye, Corn )
This Pumpernickel Bread has become a regular lunch fare for me! This mixed grains bread is not only nutritiuos but also spicy. Serve up the Pumpernickel Bread with heaps of fresh green veggies topped with heaps of shredded cheese to your family and tell me hw... - 43.0551
Summer Steak Salad
1. In a small bowl, mix together Dijon mustard, white wine, garlic, and honey.
2. For dressing, in a bowl, combine the above Dijon mustard mixture, horseradish, apricot jam, and lemon juice. Whisk and set it aside.
3. Season steak with salt and pepper... - 108.974
Drain and dry the scallops on absorbent paper, and slice in half across the grain.
Dust with flour.
Melt the butter in a frying pan, and stir in the scallions.
Stir-fry about 1 minute.
Add the scallops, and saute slowly 2-3 minutes or until lightly cooked... - 43.6519
A Complete Menu
For making Broccoli soup
1. Heat a pan and pour in the extra virgin olive oil.
2. Add in the onion, potato and broccoli. Pour in the broth and add in the garlic.
3. Put the stove on medium low heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
4. Take out some... - 116.064
Hearty minestrone is such a great dish for a winter evening and if you put in some meat, you might not have to make anything else, it’s a complete meal. Check out the recipe for this colorful, zestful minestrone that is so easy to prepare at home. - 117.228
Halloween Kids Curry
1. Mince the onions.
2. Roughly dice the potato and carrot.
3. Cut out 6 triangles from red bell pepper for teddy bear noses as shown in the video.
4. Cut and save 6 strips of green pepper for teddy bear mouths. Roughly dice the rest of the... - 99.0821
Cobb Salad Muffaletta
Preheat 1 side of a grill to high and the other to low.
Whisk 1/3 cup oil, blue cheese, vinegar, Dijon, salt, and pepper in a small bowl for the vinaigrette.
Grill tenderloin over high heat, turning occasionally, until it registers 180° on an instant-read... - 45.3931
Wholemeal Vegetarian Pie
1) Preheat oven to 425 degree, Gas Mark 7.
2) In a pan, melt butter and saute onion, carrot, and pepper until onion is tender.
3) Stir in the remaining vegetables, pour stock or water, cover, and let it cook for 10 minutes.
4) Remove pan... - 46.4232
Breaded Chicken Cutlets With Polenta
In a 3-quart casserole, mix the water, cornmeal, and oil until smooth.
Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
Stir well, then microwave on high for 5 minutes, or until thickened.
Microwave on high, stirring every 2 minutes, until all of the water has been absorbed... - 42.3199
Harvest Vegetables With Parsley Sauce
1. In a skillet, heat the oil and fry leeks for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in other vegetables and cook them at high heat.
3. Cover the pan and cook at low heat for about 5-7 minutes until vegetables are soft.
4. Add little water to the pan and cook the... - 48.0964
Zucchini With Dill Sauce
Zucchini With Dill Sauce is a delicious yet an easy to prepare dish. The interesting blend of flavors gives this dish a distinct taste. I prepared this Zucchini With Dill Sauce some time back an believe me, i had my guests drooling over it. Don't miss out... - 48.3448
Italian Country Vegetable Soup
The Italian Country Vegetable Soup is a light and tasty soup. You can have this dish at your elaborate family dinner or for your parties. Try this wonderful Italian Country Vegetable Soup recipe! - 47.4565
Moussaka Of Vegetables And Lamb
1. PREPARE THE VEGETABLES: Preheat the broiler. Using a fork or skewer, prick the eggplant all over, about 15 times. Place on a sheet of aluminum foil and broil until charred and soft, about 10 minutes. Turn and broil until soft inside and charred outside,... - 38.0217
Pumpkin Buckwheat Gnocchi Gratin
A version of pumpkin gnocchi, with the addition of buckwheat flour to add a little bit of a nutty flavor. I’ve been asked if you can make pumpkin gnocchi with canned pumpkin, and the answer is yes, of course. This would be wonderful with sauteed in browned... - 39.3131
Chicken And Rice Biryani
Bring to boil over high heat, reduce heat, cover and cook the chicken about 20 to 30 minutes, or until the meat is tender.
Measure 7 cups of the broth.
Skin, bone and cut the chicken into one-half-inch cubes.
Cover, keep warm, set aside.
Discard... - 45.1758