- » Cheese Garnish
Cheese Garnish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese garnish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese garnish recipes.
Green Red Slices
1. Spread butter on slices of bread
2. In a bowl, mix together cottage cheese with milk, add paprika, salt, sugar, parsley, chives, tarragon and chervil
3. Spread this mixture in a thick even layer on bread
4. Quarter the tomatoes, arrange radish and... - 44.8827
1) Use a coarse strainer or wire sieve to press the cheese by removing most of the rind.
2) In a bowl, combine cheese, sherry or wine and butter.
3) Prepare a stiff paste and season.
4) Use an oiled board to re-mould the mixture to its... - 44.7332
Ham And Cheese French Toast
Dry bread slices at room temperature on wire rack for 1 hour.
Whisk next 9 ingredients in large bowl until smooth.
Pour batter into 2 large rectangular baking dishes.
Arrange 6 bread slices in each dish.
Let stand until batter is absorbed, at least 1 hour; do... - 44.0464
Miniature Cheese Savories
Cut the pumpernickel slices into rectangles measuring 1 1/2 inches by 3 inches.
Cut the cheese into slices the same size.
Spread two pieces of pumpernickel with butter on one side, and spread two pieces on both sides.
Put the cheese slices between the... - 42.4991
Macaroni Cheese Mold
In bowl combine elbow macaroni with 1/2 of the cheese; toss until cheese is melted.
In a small bowl combine remaining cheese with yogurt, mayonnaise, and mustard; add to macaroni mixture and stir to combine.
Add celery, diced pimiento, and diced green... - 42.4468
Ham And Cheese Sandwiches
Cut the slices of cheese to the same size as the ham slices.
Peel and core the apple, then slice thinly in rounds.
Arrange the apple slices between the four pairs of cheese and ham slices.
Mix the flour with the eggs, salt, paprika, grated cheese and tomato... - 41.3885
1) In a medium-size bowl mix cream cheese and Worcestershire sauce until smooth.
2) Transfer half into a second bowl.
3) Halve eggs and remove the yolks. Press through a sieve and add into mixture in one bowl.
4) Blend the mixture.
5) Cover the bowl... - 38.5797
Vegetable Cheese Platter
In bowl combine cheese with yogurt, mustard, salt, garlic, and pepper.
Add carrot, green pepper, and minced celery; mix well and chill for 1 hour.
Spoon cheese mixture onto center of serving platter.
Cut each cucumber quarter in half crosswise.
Arrange... - 36.9772
Pineapple Cheese Cart Wheel
1) In a bowl, whip the softened cream cheese alongwith pineapple syrup or 1-2 teaspoons light cream, until creamy.
2) Then stir in the peels and candied fruits, blend well.
3) On 4 pineapple slices, spread the cheese mixture and cover with rest of the... - 34.4281
1) In a bowl, combine butter, sour cream, and Roquefort cheese.
2) Toast bread and spread the cheese mixture.
3) Garnish with caviar and add a pinch of lemon.
4) Cut each slice into four equal halves and serve. - 33.2551
Pineapple And Cream Cheese Salad
Cut the fresh pineapple into rings, or drain canned pineapple.
Arrange on crisp lettuce.
Fill the centre of each pineapple ring with cream cheese and top with chopped walnuts.
Serve with sliced cucumber. - 32.6378
Curried Cheese Canapes
1) Blend the first four ingredients and spread on the toast rounds.
2) Add a dash of lemon juice if desired.
3) Serve as desired. - 30.8182
Cheese And Tomato Fries
Spread the slices of bread with butter or margarine and mustard. Make six cheese and tomato sandwiches, placing the tomatoes in the centre with plenty of seasoning. Press well together. Cut off the
crusts and cut each sandwich into triangles. Shallow fry... - 30.6918
Place cottage cheese in a mound on a plate.
Top with pineapple and grated carrot and surround with gherkin halves. - 29.5071
Tasty Feta Cheese Salad
Arrange a bed of 2 cups lettuce on each of 2 salad plates; top each with 1/2 cup grated carrots.
Surround each portion of carrots with 1/2 of the cucumber slices and 1/2 of the sliced radishes.
Top each salad with 1/4 cup alfalfa sprouts, then 2 ounces feta... - 28.9421
Mixed Cheese Ball For Garnish
1. Place the cheese in a bowl, add sherry, 1 teaspoon at a time, and blend till smoothly mixed. Add the pepper.
2. Form into 12 to 16 small balls and roll them in the water cress.
3. Use as a garnish for any vegetable salad or cold meat platter. - 27.8452
1. Place the cottage cheese in a mound on lettuce leaves. Using backs of two spoons, shape cheese to resemble a wigwam. Insert carrot sticks in top.
2. Place pairs of crossed olive slivers here and there on wigwam, to resemble Indian signs. Add pimiento, for... - 27.1721
Cranberry Cream Cheese Sandwiches
Spread the bread with the cream cheese.
Top 4 of the slices with the walnuts and cranberry sauce and the remaining bread. - 24.5727
Cold Cheese Souffle
Put cheese in saucepan and set in hot water to melt.
Sprinkle gelatin over cheese to dissolve.
When melted, remove from fire and fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Pour into mold that has been garnished with strips of pimiento. - 24.0928
Stilton Cheese And Celery Filling
Mash the Stilton cheese with a fork, beat in the cream or milk and add the chopped celery and salt to taste.
In the picture, small sandwiches are 'threaded' on cocktail sticks and garnished with olives. - 21.8258
Ham And Caraway Foldovers
1 Blend butter or margarine with mustard in a cup; spread on bread.
2 Fold ham and cheese slices; pile on top of bread. Garnish with dilled cucumber crisps and a sprig of fresh dill, if you wish. - 21.1025
Cheese Garnish Recipes By Category
Cheese Garnish Ingredient: