- » Cheese Fudge
Cheese Fudge Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese fudge recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese fudge recipes.
Envelopes Of Fudge
In a mixing bowl, cream butter and cream cheese.
Gradually add the flour.
On a lightly floured surface, knead until smooth, about 3 minutes.
Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until easy to handle.
For filling, combine the sugar, cocoa, butter, yolk,... - 47.4234
Would you like to try authentic Homemade Fudge Recipe? This Homemade Fudge Recipe is just the way it is prepared by my grandmother. My grandmother used to make this fudge whenever I visited to her. This fudge reminds me of sweet memories of childhood. This is... - 41.7215
Cream Cheese Fudge
1) In a double boiler, melt chocolate. As it melts add cream cheese and sugar and beat until smooth.
2) Mix together chocolate and vanilla and beat well.
3) Add chopped pecans.
4) Take a lightly greased 8-inch square pan and put the mixture into... - 39.9317
Velveeta Cheese Fudge
Place the velveeta cheese and margarine in a microwave safe bowl.
Microwave on medium for 5 minutes or until cheese and margarine are melted.
Stir in the vanilla.
Combine the confectioners' sugar and baking cocoa in a large bowl.
Stir in the cheese... - 37.9911
Combine evaporated milk, cornstarch, sugar replacement and chocolate chips in saucepan.
Cook and stir until mixture is thick and chocolate chips are melted.
Whip cream cheese until light and fluffy.
Beat in chocolate-milk mixture.
Stir in vanilla... - 37.9003
No Cook Cream Cheese Fudge
1. In a bowl, add milk to cream cheese and mix until well blended.
2. Add sugar, chocolate, vanilla and beat well. Fold in the almonds.
3. In a 9x5x3-inch square pan, pour the mixture, chill until firm.
4. Cut into squares.
5.... - 36.8316
Fabulous Fridge Fudge
1) In a bowl, whip the cream cheese until fluffy.
2) Gradually beat in the powdered sugar, adding 1 tablespoon rhubarb sauce at a time, twice when required for consistency.
3) Lastly stir in the almonds, mix well.
4) In a buttered 8-inch square pan,... - 35.6731
Cream Cheese Fudge
Cream Cheese Fudge is a delicious mouth-watering recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Cream Cheese Fudge dish; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 33.5138
Raspberry Fudge Balls
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips; stir until smooth.
In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese and melted chocolate until smooth.
Stir in the wafer crumbs and jam.
Refrigerate for 4 hours or until firm.
Shape into 1 -in... - 32.3351
Cheese Sausage Fudge
Press biscuit pieces evenly in 12 x 8-inch baking dish for crust.
Spread 1/2 of cheese over biscuits.
Mix eggs, picante, flour, garlic and sausage; pour over cheese.
Spread remaining cheese over top.
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
Cool and cut into bite size... - 28.3048
Cheese Fudge Recipes By Category