- » Cheese Free Frittata
Cheese Free Frittata Recipes
Enjoy our collection of cheese free frittata recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for cheese free frittata recipes.
Cheese Spaghetti Frittata
Spray the bottom and sides of a 9" pie plate with no-stick spray; set aside.
In a large bowl, use a wire whisk to stir together the egg substitute, milk, cheese, mustard, basil, garlic powder and pepper.
Stir in the spaghetti, zucchini and onions.
Transfer to... - 39.9192
Easy Brunch Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Coat medium nonstick ovenproof skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
Heat skillet over medium heat until hot.
Add broccoli; cook and stir 2 minutes.
Add potatoes; cook and stir 5 minutes.
Beat together egg substitute, milk, salt and... - 40.1076
Potato Frittata Italiano
Spray the bottom and sides of an unheated 10" skillet with no-stick spray.
Heat the skillet over medium-low heat.
Add the potatoes and onions.
Cook for 4 to 5 minutes or until the potatoes are just tender, stirring frequently.
Stir in the tomatoes.
Then cook... - 40.2244
Herbed Zucchini Frittata
Cut each zucchini lengthwise into quarters, then thinly slice each quarter.
Place the water in a 10" broiler-proof skillet, then add the zucchini and onions.
Cook over low heat about 3 minutes or just until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
Drain; discard the... - 40.4486
Spinach Mushroom Scallion And Feta Cheese Frittata
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and water until well blended.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, heat the oil until hot.
Add the mushrooms, and saute them over medium heat, stirring often, until just wilted, about 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the scallions and continue... - 42.468
Potato And Vegetable Frittata
Potato and Vegetable Frittata is for 4 "normal" servings or three big ones. It takes about 30-40 minutes total to make. By default this is vegetarian, but feel free to add sausage or something like that - 49.9983
Zucchini Mushroom Frittata
In medium bowl, combine , cheese, milk, garlic powder and seasoned pepper; set aside.
Spray 10-inch ovenproof nonstick skillet lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
Over medium-high heat, saute zucchini, tomato and mushrooms in skillet until tender.
Pour egg... - 37.2111
Delicious Spinach Frittata
Frittatas are an Italian dish and share a few similarity with Omelets. Watch this video to see how spinach frittata is made by using a variety of ingredients such as potato, spring onions, spices and egg. Just 20 minutes of cooking and the frittata is all... - 131.601
Swiss Chard And Potato Frittata
In a covered medium saucepan cook potatoes in a small amount of boiling lightly salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or until tender; drain.
In a medium mixing bowl beat together the whole eggs, egg whites, chives, Parmesan cheese, milk, and pepper.
Stir in... - 41.8822
Hearty O'brien Frittata
Place potato in a small saucepan; cover with water.
Bring to a boil.
Cook 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine 1/4 cup cheese, egg whites, and egg yolk in a bowl; stir well.
Melt margarine in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium... - 42.2513
Hearty O'brien's Frittata
1. Place potato in a small saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook 10 minutes or until tender; drain.
2. Preheat oven to 450°.
3. Combine 1/4 cup cheese, egg whites, and egg yolk in a bowl; stir well, and set aside. Melt margarine in a 10-inch... - 28.403
Hearty O Brien Frittata
1. Preheat the oven at 450°F
2. In a small saucepan, add potato and cover with water; bring it to a boil, cook for ten minutes till tender and then drain
3. In a bowl, mix the egg whites, yolk and quarter cup cheese and stir well to... - 44.6402
Herbed Spaghetti Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 9 ingredients in a large bowl, and stir well.
Coat a 10-inch non stick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 3 minutes.
Stir in spaghetti mixture; spread evenly in... - 37.8499
1. Spray large nonstick ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until hot.
2. Whisk together... - 33.6143
Tex Mex Bean Frittata
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a bowl; stir well.
Coat a 10-inch nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium heat until hot.
Add garlic; saute 1 minute.
Stir in bean mixture; spread evenly in bottom of... - 39.0959
1) Place a large non-stick frying pan over moderate heat and sauté the onions in oil for about 5 minutes, or till they are soft.
2) Add the dill and broccoli and sauté for another 5 minutes or till the broccoli has thoroughly heated.
3) Mix together... - 38.7787
In a large no-stick frying pan over medium heat, saute the onions in the oil for 5 minutes, or until soft.
Add the broccoli and dill; saute for 5 minutes, or until the broccoli is heated through.
In a large bowl, mix the eggs and cottage cheese.
Stir in the... - 44.2574
Coat an 8" X 8" baking dish with no-stick spray.
Add the onions and oil.
Microwave on high for 2 minutes.
Stir in the green peppers, red peppers, scallions, and mushrooms.
Microwave on high for 1 minute.
Add the shrimp.
Microwave on high for 1 to 2... - 44.113
Vegetable Frittata Loaf
Cut bread in half horizontally.
Hollow out halves, leaving a 1/2-inch-thick shell.
Brush 3 tablespoons of the oil over inside.
Reassemble loaf, wrap in foil, and warm in a 350° oven for 10 to 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, insert metal blade.
Grate cheese; set... - 38.2374
This Potato Frittata is one of the most versatile dishes in terms of ingredients and serving options. You can put in any meat, vegetable or cheese you want and you can serve it any time of the day. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner and can also double up... - 156.344
Potato, Egg And Sausage Frittata
1. In a small bowl, pour out the milk and the eggs
2. With a wire whisk, mix the ingredients till they are fully incorporated. Set aside till required
3. Coat a 10-inch nonstick skillet with oil and set on a medium heat to heat up
4. Add the potatoes... - 41.4812
Turkey Sausage Frittata
1. In a 10- to 12-inch ovenproof nonstick frying pan, combine onion, vinegar, and 2 cups water. Stir often over high heat until liquid is evaporated and onion is limp, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove onion from pan.
2. Meanwhile, scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch... - 36.5796
Frittata With Whole Wheat Spaghett And Spinach
1. Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
2. Meanwhile, melt 1/2 teaspoon butter in a large nonstick skillet
over medium heat. Add onion, and saute 7 minutes or until lightly browned. Add garlic; saute 30 seconds. Remove from... - 40.1076
Spinach Frittata With Spicy Tomato Sauce
1) Preheat the broiler.
2) In a saucepan mix all the sauce ingredients. Boil the mixture and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes till sauce is thickened.
3) Add salt and pepper to taste.
4) In a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat oil and cook the... - 44.725
Frittata With Spinach, Potatoes, And Leeks
Preheat oven to 3500.
Melt butter in a Dutch oven over medium heat.
Add leek; saute 4 minutes.
Add spinach; saute 2 minutes or until spinach wilts.
Place mixture in a colander, pressing until barely moist.
Combine milk, basil, salt, pepper, eggs, and... - 41.144
Two Dishes With Broad Beans
Broad beans recipes are my favorites in summer. Broad beans recipes are a part of Egyptian dish. The rich and the poor both eat them alike. So, we have 2 Dishes With Broad Beans today. - 131.284
Non-stick Cooking Spray
1. Spray large nonstick ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Add onion and bell pepper; cook and stir 3 minutes or until crisp-tender.
2. Add broccoli and potatoes; cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
3.... - 38.8738
Apricot Coconut Granola
Thinking what to make for brunch this weekend? If this is the problem, then here is the solution. Watch this video and learn few simple dishes to make in couple of minutes. - 111.234